the Rift

Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The hybrid wandered the track the lead to the resting place of the Gods. It was interesting for him to go there. Being a believer of gods over his small years, it was a happy moment for him to know that there were other Gods that he could come into contact with. He leaped on the rocks, lightly stepping on them then pushing himself back into the air. For a clydesdale this was probably not the best thing, but he was graceful enough to manage it, since the rocks were big enough. He finally made it to the outcropping of the Veins, where a thin path led to the shrines.

This place before me is the legendary Veins of the Gods. A place where you can voice your opinions to them, and connect with them in person, if you so wish. What a beautiful place, indeed fit for them. He looked about, keeping the respect for them inside his heart. He wouldn’t dear disrespect a god, as his father Odin had taught him strictly not to do.

He slowly walked closer to the shrines. There were four; one for the God of the Moon, the God of Fire, the God of the Earth, and the God of the Spark. He didn’t know what powers each held within them that they could grant, but he knew what he wanted. He humbly bowed, keeping his face void of emotion. No thoughts past his mind but those that he needed. He made a wish for his prayer to the Gods to be answered.
“Oh great and almighty Gods, I am here to inquire of obtaining magic.”

(OCC: He wants clone magic. This is my third time here, the other two times have been denied.)

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The hybrid had barely finished calling upon the gods when flames lit the ground a meager few feet away. Within those flames stood the God of the Sun, his golden eyes swirling and trained on the one that called him. His wings snapped open and the flames died instantly. "You want magic." He said haughtily. "Well then you've come to the right place and called upon the right god." But what made him think himself worthy of being blessed with magic?

His tail snapped against his legs and he snorted. "Do you think you deserve magic?" He asked. "Are you willing to beg for it? Will you grovel at my hooves and degrade yourself to get it?" More than likely, the Sun God thought in disgust. Some mortals were so fixated on magic they would do anything to get it, and the ones that begged were the worst. Sometimes it was all he could do not to set them on fire and watch them burn.

CREDITS

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

"Come now brother," came the voice from a ripple in time. "There are others more worthy of groveling at your feet, are there not?"

The air shuddered and time receded to make way for the God of the Spark, who stood beside his brother with a back unadorned and eyes cold enough to counter his brother's flames. Loki was nothing to him but a nuisance hardly worth noting; he would not have come to greet the mortal at all were it not for his brother's rashness. Someone needed to keep the flaming beast in check.

Time's keeper sidled alongside his brother and breathed a cold, electric breath upon his slimmer shoulders. "Of course he does not deserve the magic, no mortals do. But we are far too old to judge them for their whims, it does no harm to please them," he added without acknowledgement of the hybrid's presence. Loki was simply a speck, but even a speck had a mind. And oh how easy it was to pluck desires from them.

"He wishes to clone himself- rather vain. He reminds me of you... regardless, he will need both of us, regardless of whether or not we'd like to cooperate," the god said with a slight sneer and an anticipatory step backwards. His brother was full of rage and rarely showed kindness, despite the image painted by the flowers woven in his hair. Gifts from a mortal- the Time God could have laughed.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

Green eyes scanned between the two Gods. He was taken aback, almost unsure of what to do. These gods were much different than the ones he had grown up with, but every God was different. He rarely heard of the fire god in his own land, but he knew that his temper was like fire, wild and spread everywhere. The God of the Spark was new to him also, as he had never had any such thing in his memory, and he couldn’t remember words whispered about such things.

“I’m afraid I’m not the begging type, Lord of Fire.”What he stated was true. If he was denied, then he would leave, and that would be all. He was in no way inclined to magic, he knew that, and he wouldn’t push it. “I simply ask to be considered for it. Magic is a special and rare thing, something to be hard fought for. I’ll admit it. I am vain, truly. However, the reason I want this magic is so I can be everywhere and anywhere at one time. I’ve always thought about it, and I’ve always wanted to explore more than one place at once. My heart is that of a wander’s, so it will travel every inch of every land till it is satisfied. On the plus side, I don’t think it would be a bad idea to have more of me. But that’s my just opinion.”

He scanned the eyes of the two Gods again, and put in one last remark. “In your duty, I thank you for answering me. It is my duty to say that at least.”

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The appearance of the monochromatic god did nothing to better the sun's mood. His eyes only seemed to narrow in distaste, unwelcoming the chastising tone that his brother dared to give him while a mortal looked on. Teeth clicked together in warning as Time strode closer, his touch sending a small zip of electricity up the Sun God's withers, which his flames eagerly returned with a billowing flare towards the Time God's passing form.

The Tome God continued to blather on, the sound causing the Sun God's ears to dip back in the small hope of escaping the annoying buzz of his brother's voice. "I hardly think I need your support in this," the sun retorted hotly, his mane sizzling as it shook along his nape. "Light and Fire will be enough to fulfill this need."

Growing competitive now the Sun God rounded his attention fully to the insignificant stallion at their feet. He was saying something or other about magic and what it meant to him, but the impatient God of the Sun cared little for such dribble and cut him off with a stern reply. "Although the world could do with less of you, not more, I will concede to your want if you fulfill my tasks." The voice of the sun was a rough growl, flames hissing from the corner of his mouth when the lips came together. "Go and learn of others who have copied themselves, and those that can create what has not existed."

[Find and meet twins. Then find someone who can do illusion magic and watch them perform it, or have it performed on him.]
CREDITS