the Rift

Before the Bang (Angora)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The hybrid flew across blue skies. The wind blew his hair around him, a destructive force. Today was the day that he met with his lovely friend, Angora. It was something to be aware of, because she was in for it today. It was interesting, how he thought at it. It wasn’t a game today, but something true. Or was he just coming up with lies, wrapping himself in them as well in order to protect himself? It was strange for him to do this, but it was a safeguard for himself. It was like vines wrapping itself around his heart, almost too tightly. It was a good barrier, unless you had the right tools. Even then, it was difficult to penetrate, and thus far no one had gotten in. It was possible that today was the day that this all failed, but it was possible that she could just scratch it, and not get in any further. It was made to be durable, long lasting. His illuminate green orbs scanned the beach, looking for a spot that she would see him at. He found a mountain of rocks, where he had played before when he had meet the stallion Tolio. So strange to be here, finding love twice in the same place. If you could call it love anyways; it was more lust, but the stallion always mixed the two words up. He flew down, his feet touching sand, then slowly walking up the rocks, until he moved up to a higher rocks. He spread his wings, the sun sparkling along each feather, making them glow. His body was bathed in full sunlight, every part of him shining. He definitely looked like a knight, but what kind of knight was he today?

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

She felt strong all too often, but today she felt strange. Her body tingled. It was not the warm grains of sand rubbing around her light hooves. It was not the warm sun shining on her gold back. No, it was the fact that she spotted that black dot in the sky. The dot with four ebony legs and gold wings and two measureless horns. It flew over her and landed on a few rocks wings spread open.

Angora had been walking, but the moment she saw him she froze. What was this she was feeling? She hated it. She pretended not to see him and walked to the shore. She looked down at the water to see her distorted reflection. Quickly, she tucked her head in and flicked her tail once. She stuck her head down and drank the water. She only did so because she didn't want to seem nervous or anything to him. Her plan backfired when the water hit her tongue. It was salt water. She snapped her cranium up and opened her mouth. Only some of the water dripped out. She glanced over at him without moving her head. She hoped he hadn't seen any of that, but then again why should she care? She pinned her ears back and cursed at herself. "Fuck you." She spat quietly, yet harshly at herself. No one could hear her side comments.

She wondered why she was even meeting this stallion. She had already succeeded. Unless he is taking it to the next step which is getting.. Her thoughts trailed off. Horrid visions encasing her head. She grunted to herself. She would do anything not to get pregnant. She forced her tingling sensation away. [i]Pish posh.. Who needs foals? I might as well leave now. She turned from the water and started walking away. Of course interaction would keep her, but she half hoped she went unnoticed. Then there was the other half. She almost wanted him to swoop down and use his 'ways'. Had she fallen for his game? Would this one meet-up change the game?

"OOC: I just thought I would make her not be the first to notice him... I also just love the fact that all she said was fuck you! XD"

Hidden Account
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The stallion caught a wild scent in his nostrils. The buckskin mare had come too soon. It was interesting to watch her. She tried not to notice him as she moved along the beach. She bent her head to the salt water…then retched back. He kept a chuckle from the outside, laughing inwardly inside. What’s the girl doing? Is she nervous? Poor girl. I hate to scare away such pretty prey.

He jumped from his perch, floating in the air and landing before her. His eyes jumped to hers, and he moved to look directly into her chocolate orbs. “And where do you think your going sweetheart? Do you intend to leave a stallion here all alone? How rude.”He arose, lifting his wings to bring wind into her face. He moved around her, and started circling her.

“You seem…different today. Is there something bothering you? I thought we were just going to have a nice day in the sun, but if there was something you would like to discuss, especially with me, don’t hesitate to ask darling.”

He was wondering away from his circle that he had made psychically in the sand, leaving her in it. It was a strange movement on his part, but he was not in his current mind. He too, it seemed, was acting strange, though it was subtler on him, as he was more prone to being subtle, and he perfected it. Still, he wanted what had happened to the matter in just a matter of hours that had turned her from toy like and game maker, then to a coward.

(Ugh, bad post :/)

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

Her almost escape was thwarted by him. No matter how she tightened her muscles or shifted her body the tingle was there. He flew from his high perch to greet her. He landed with his wings wide open. The scent of him and salty breeze flew into her nostrils. Both non-pleasant and alluring. His standing was killed when he circled her. She acted regal and lifted her head high and flattening her ears. (Like this, except the ears back...) Her head followed his every step. She was circled. "Well Honey, you trying to get a better view? It's all gorgeous, and I am sure you know that."

Now it went quiet. She didn't answer his other question. She just left it. She managed to get across so much emotion without ever saying a word. She gave him regal looks and shot him questioning glances. Whoever managed to animate her and get her to a flamboyant and exaggerated emotion wouldn't regret it. She was slightly dull now, but quickly she grew in vibrancy. Each motion she took could be framed as a piece of art in its own right--the vibrant colors in her looks made for truly remarkable visuals, and she was sure Loki had figured this out by now.

While watching her, it seemed he was thoroughly engrossed. As if she wasn't in him? He was engaging and stunningly beautiful and that was easily detected. While the lack of a pizzazz did get mildly distracting, to even her, it's only after seeing seeing him and looking back on this meeting that she would be able to comprehend her flaws, and although somewhat numerous, very minor flaws. She was flowing in just expression that provided her reactions and needed no words. She always hinted at him to actually take notice in her personality, but today, right now, she was very subtle in showing him to not take interest in her refined, diverse, character and personality. Her growing fear did overwhelm her.

She side stepped away from him and stared at him. Trying not to take in his beauty, she just muttered an excuse. "I must go... meet.. some-one..." Obviously she didn't know an excuse and had to think of one while dragging her words. She looked with a longing look at him and sprinted forward. It was much faster than when they had raced. In a blink of an eye it was quiet and he was alone.

""

Hidden Account
teeroo
(OCC: To be continued in the Secret Grove)