the Rift

Boys Will Be Boys (Roy)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

Still coming back here, it seemed to be a good for the ebony hybrid. His hooves again hit grains of sand, and it was a good feeling to him. He liked the heat of the desert, and that’s what it reminded him of. He traveled the desert for six months, staying with a caravan of gypsies.

It was interesting for him, because he had never stayed with a family that was moving all the time. He didn’t like being stationary anyways. He moved slowly, remembering what it was like, with the sand blowing in his face, the sun shining on his black skin, making his wings and horns sparkling and shine like beacons. He was the lighthouse in the middle of the desert, the only one that stood out. The rest of the horses within the small herd were lightly colored draft horses, sort of like Sandman, or where made for the tough terrain and heat of the desert. He was the lookout, often taking flight to see if there was any upcoming danger ahead or if there was a place they could rest in safety. They sometimes had to travel within the coldness and dark of night, and it made his job harder. His eyes began to train to see well within the dark, and the nothingness soon brought small images of animals or sand storms.

Out of all his families, that one was the closest to his heart. He felt more at home there then ever, and they treated him like he was home. But sadly, they family was attacked my marauders, and half of them were killed, while the rest scattered. He ran with the young child, a boy. He tried to protect him, but he was injured, and he ended up dying from the wound. He traveled from the rest of the desert, turning into a mountain, then forestry. The desert never left his mind, and it was a perfect place for him.

He was born in a tropical area, so he loved the heat. The water was cool, and he decided to go swimming. He flew into the sky, gaining altitude, and then falling back down to earth, wings folded, into deeper part of the water. He went through with a thud, and down he when, into the crisp blue waters. He swam eventually getting bored, and found a shallow area covered in shadow with a rock slightly below the water. He choose that place to rest, laying on the rock and placing his head on one next to it.

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Roy Strider
"oh my god we are never going to stop"

Actions "Speech"

The champagne stud had found himself at an awkward spot. He'd promised that filly that he'd take her home and he had done that, but he wasn't entirely certain that herd life was for him. He wanted to live a bachelors life before he settled down. There were things he wanted to see, stuff he wanted to do, experiences he wanted to... well, experience. For that reason, he had skirted around joining the Throat and had galloped all the way to the edge of the land. Not really, that was a lie. He galloped some of the way to the edge of the land. In anycase, he soon found himself at a beach. He hadn't seen much of Helovia except for as many passing glimpses as one can get from travelling.

No matter the means, or the pace accompanying those means, Roy had found himself at the beach. His hooves sank into the sand, the sun beat his two-toned coat. It was glaring off the white like it was a mirror and causing the champagne splotches to appear like puddles of gold. He was trotting in rhythm as usual, he seemed to be writing another song in his head. He did not even seem to realize he was growing close to another young colt nearby, nor did he realize that the meeting ahead of them would alter the course of his life. Most first meetings usually did something like that to people. Your life gets bigger and better the more people are a part of it.

It would start by the sound of singing as Roy began to compose the lyrics he had tried to write himself the other day, to a tune. "...used up all of my tricks, I hope that you like this, but you probably won't. You think you're cooler than me. You got designer masques just to hide your face and you wear them around like you're cooler than me. And you never say hey or remember my name and it's probably cause you think you're cooler than me..." He continued to hum the tune as he trotted onward. His mind was so enthralled by the songwriting that he didn't even notice the black alicorn laying in the shallows of a tide pool as he passed by. At least not until the other got his attention somehow.

397 words
For Loki, played by Teeroo
OOC: Sorry it's so short... and late! x[ Lyrics are "Cooler than me" by Mike Posner. I had that song stuck in my head and it seemed like a song Roy would think up if he had a crush on someone. xD

Hidden Account
teeroo

LOKI

A stallion danced past his eerie green vision. He slightly lifted his head slowly, wondering who he was. He was singing, which the ebony didn’t mind, but it was interesting for him to run into another stallion this easily. He got up, swimming to the shore. Water dripped from his black hide, and he felt the breeze blow on him, cooling his coat, and the sun blazing on it drying him at the same time. His wings were soaking, but he hadn’t a need to fly, so he didn’t worry about it.

“What are you singing there my friend?” He looked at the smaller stallion, intrigued by him. He wasn’t bad looking either, so the situation seemed to be a win-win. “More over, what brings you to the beach today? I found it to be a nice day, and I wanted to soak my hide in the waters, to help cool my hot self off. His face formed a smirk, secretly laughing at his comment.

He stretched his wings out, water dripping off of them into the tan sand below. The water make his golden feathers shine and sparkle more than normal, and all the droplets made them look like they were covered in diamonds.

“I’m sorry, where are my manners on this fine day. I am Loki. And you are…?” He made his right eyebrow raise, wondering what such a stallion would be called. There was one easy way to find out, but it was easier, better, and more fun for him to play the guessing game while he waited for a response.

"speech"

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Roy Strider
"oh my god we are never going to stop"

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Ears pricked towards the sound of a voice as the body belonging to those ears ground to a stop and turned at the neck to look back over his shoulder. The black alicorn was looking at him with interest and Roy turned around, the horn on his head glinting like ivory. Roy tilted his head a little and reared back onto his backlegs out of excitement. tucking in his hind legs, he struck out with both hooves as he fell down to land on all fours. His expression didn't seem to be hostile, however. He was as poker faced as he always was, if a bit excited.

"Name's Roy." he said with his ears pricked towards the other. "It was nothing much, really, just a song I was singing... I made it up myself. I'm not sure if it works out quite yet though. I came to the beach thinking it might give me some inspiration. Want to hear what I have so far?" He asked suddenly. The Tobiano stud colt seemed to be eager to share his work in progress even if it was only that- a work in progress. Suddenly he froze and turned to glare the alicorn up and down. His expression was suddenly severe, mistrusting.

"You wouldn't be trying to steal my work, would you?" He asked, a stern frown on his face as he looked the other up and down. The black coat was trimmed with gold wings and horns. The look of a thief in Roy's mind. He wasn't usually judgemental, but he was protective of his brain babies, which included all the songs and raps he came up with. Sometimes he would let people leech off of his copyrighted works, for the sake of irony, but for the most part, his pre-release stuff was under tough locks. Still, he DID need an outsiders opinion before he decided to sing this song to someone he actually liked and this... Loki, seemed to be the only one around. With that in mind, he relaxed a little.

Chuckling, the stud colt shook his head. "I'm just kidding, anyways... here we go." He began to trot in place to give himself a beat, even if it was a soft one because of the sugar sand beneath his hooves. "If I could write you a song to make you fall love / I would already have you up under my hooves / I used up all of my tricks / I hope that you like this / But, you probably won't / You think you're cooler than me / You got a bunch of friends just to hide yourself in / But, it's probably cause you think you're cooler than me. That's all I have so far." He said re-employing the poker face.

For Loki, Played by teeroo
-poker face- :I

Hidden Account
teeroo

LOKI

The little dancing unicorn stopped and answered his questions. He apparently liked to sing, and that was slightly interesting to the ebony. He had never hear of a singing unicorn, and the thought made him chuckle. He didn’t get a chance to tell him that he didn’t sing, when he was already dancing around singing. The song wasn’t that bad, and they hybrid told him so.

“Not bad. It does have a nice beat, and the words are interesting as well. You seem to have a knack for it. Also no, I don’t want to steal your work, I’m afraid I’m not the singing type.” He chuckled, wondering if the little unicorn would think he was making fun of him. He wasn’t trying to, but he just couldn’t wrap him mind against this creature. The unicorn turned him off, which was rare for the ebony, so he was safe from one of his torments.

The unicorn was indeed very strange to him, almost too strange. He didn’t really know what else to say to the little thing, so he thought that idle conversation would be best. He smelled of wildness, and he knew he was an outcast like himself. “So tell me Roy, are you new to this land? I don’t smell a herd land on you, is there a reason for that? I myself can’t be held down in one place, or other wise I might get a little rabid.” He chuckled again, with just a little hint of anxiety. He was very uncertain with this one, and it bothered him, being a master at reading other’s thoughts and emotions off hand.

"speech"

image credits