the Rift

Such an Awkward Thing... (Any)

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
What was she doing? Planning for it. She wouldn't get nothing from this. She wouldn't get the fifty fifty chance of having a sick foal. Now she had the opportunity for sick healthy. This bridge was long and her attention flipped from the ocean, smoothed out bridge, the sky, then the growing shrines. The words toyed with her lips and escaped into the air like frostbite attacks your limbs. "I am not sure which of you can bare me the gift I seek, so I speak to all of you." She paused for a moment. Her pale orbs just looked at the shrines. She stopped walking and stood.

There was that tingling sensation that she was getting uncomfortably familiar with. It grew in her pit and shook her spine. It crushed her lust. This time it felt a little different though. "I was hoping for my next birth to be twins. I know it will happen." She looked at the Earth God's shrine. She felt like moving closer to it so she did. She'd be honest with these Gods. they weren't for seducing. She snapped her head up and looked at them. If the Moon crazy lady were to show up, she knew she wouldn't tolerate her. She needed to be serious with this though.

She had been quiet when coming and she tried to be respectful. She hoped her 'shell' would protect her lies from pouring over the flour. This mare smelt crazy. A mixture between, sand and water, ice and snow, tree's and Loki. Oh, Loki. What does she even consider him as? The stallion who abides by her every whelm? Was he just a game? She wasn't even sure of herself anymore.

OOC: Angora would like a [colt and filly (If possible)] twins pass.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
A silent wind brushes across the lava and brings to you the scent of sulfur and the silence of untended shrines. No gods will see you today.

Return Date: 3/14/13