the Rift

Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I try to stick close to the stallion,not knowing where he was leading me. Maybe it was just a different way to the way I had come? I shiver. It must be another way. He was such a kind,caring stallion. Shiver again. The temperature is somewhat colder here and I feel intimidated by the shadowy shapes that hand over although it was not totally dark. The light is dimming though,slowly but surely. The black figure of the Unicorn in front is the only think I know in this part of the land and I hope he will keep me safe.

My mind frantically turns back to when I was with Levi and Aryel again. They were the one's who had given me courage to step out of the sand covered land and into different parts of Helovia and I had already found myself lost. Well I wasn't lost,was I? I don't even know. I can remember where I had come but I still worry about if everything I remember was true. I come back to the thought; Why do I worry so much? I can't help it and it kills me inside.

Darkness creeps in more.

I found my self quiet away behind the horned stallion so I hastily pick myself into a trot to catch up till my head was by his left flank. I feel myself shifting to this world slightly but I still can't wait to get out of it. The shadows creep further in,darkness stealing most of the light away,magical lights seem to dance in the sky,almost making me want to sing but there is something else, among the beauty of the sky.
I don't like it here.

I manged to scoop up enough bravery to ask him a quick question. "Where is this and..how far is the Throat?" Relief. I don't stammer,only pause to make sure my words are picked well. I take one quicker step so as to make sure not to fall behind again,waiting with a anxious yet curious mind for a answer from the stallion.

[This is open but please don't come and rescue her :p It spoils the...fun? Should I call slavery fun?:p Anyways you get what I mean:p]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Surprisingly, and much to his delight, the mare remained quiet as she trailed along just slightly behind him, not questioning as to their whereabouts or anything of the like. He would cast a quick glance back to her every once in a while, but every time she was right there, blindly following after him, a stranger; one with darker intentions than she might have thought, malice shining brightly within his eyes whenever he would look back ahead.

Oh, how he couldn't wait to get home.

Eventually, they made it to the snowy home that was the Basin, and just as they began to scale the path that lead into the land, the Pegasus gathered the courage to ask a question. It was difficult to mute his laughter, but he managed to do it. "Oh, not too far away," he said, a blatant lie, "But I just need to stop by and say hello to some friends, first." Again, a lie, but not entirely. Normally the sight of an equine or a Pegasus would simply disgust his horned brethren, but today, he knew the sight of this young mare would instill a sort of excitement for them. "Would you like to meet them?"

Now, they were within the Basin, and approaching the heart of it. Still he kept a close eye on the mare, ready to make a move if she dared try running away or even taking to the skies. Finally the brindle came to a stop, and raising his head, he let loose a call. A call to his brothers and sisters, his Empress, the Plague... He had brought home a new toy for them all, and it would most certainly not be the last one he ushered home.

Unregistered

I can't wait to get back. All I want is to be back with the sand beneath my hoofs once again,not snow and hard ground. The rolls of sand flow in my mind as I picture me,Levi and Aryel running around together in our game of tag. It brings a slight smile to my maw. I can't wait to be back there with them and the other foals. My gaze slowly drinks in the surroundings as I nearly bump into the striped stallion. Oh, not too far away. I hope now. I just want to be back,back home,back where I feel safe. Not here. In this world I don't know with a stallion I don't know. Oh gods help me now why did I follow a complete stranger?

As he asks me if I want to meet his friends I falter,not knowing what to say. I didn't want to sound rude but? I just wanted to go home. I take a tiny step back,my black body ripping as he calls out into the air,his voice almost echoing. I shudder not knowing what to say. I liked him,sort of,I wasn't completely decided over him. Levi had been a lot more talkative,but he was not. He had not even given his name. "I..I think i'd rather just got straight home if you..don'y mind?" I don't force it,instead I ask. Forcing isn't in my nature at all though I know which one i'd rather pick. Anyway,I couldn't go back with out him now,could I? I don't know the was forward but back? No. I nearly knew it that way either. I am about it take another step back but don't. I can't remember where we had come from.

"blah blah blah."

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

The Empress grew fonder of her brethren as the days passed, but she held a special place in her heart for those who had sworn allegiance to her and her cause. Of course, many would argue that she had no heart; but then, who had ever gotten close enough to know? Mauja, a small voice whispers from the back of her mind, sending a spear of pain through her chest. She could not shake the dream that she had fallen into only a few nights past, a dream that she had awoken from sweat-soaked and shivering, a dream that had been both too real and not real enough, a dream that had left her at once hopeful and terrified...

Enough, a voice in her mind snarled. This is folly, this is weakness, this is stupidity...

And yet...

It was just another day in the Aurora Basin. As she weaved her way through the herd, she greeted several by name, while others simply watched her pass. They bore her no love, she knew, not in the way that they had loved the FrostHeart. They liked her well enough, she supposed, if only because she had gotten them here, because the god had given her power. Resentment coursed through her - the power that she had was a lie. It was not earned. It was not hers. She was in the Time God's shadow. Had she always fallen under someone? As she reviewed her history, she came to the conclusion that it must be so: her father, first, and then her sister, and then the Ice King, and now the Time God. How had her betters managed to get more powerful over time, while she had only stayed the same?

Voices drove the thoughts from her mind as quickly as they had arrived. Hers was a silent approach, relying on the shade of the trees for cover. It was so easy to blend in, so simple to sneak up on unsuspecting individuals. And what she saw made her furious and, then, ecstatic in turn. She was a young pegasus, a beauty if not for those accursed wings, all black and silver and innocence. And beside her, the Lady was pleased to note, walked Crowley, one of her own sworn. Perhaps it was the familiar glint in his eyes, or perhaps she just knew her own very well, but she was sure of one thing: the youngling was there for her pleasure.

"I..I think i'd rather just got straight home if you..don'y mind?"

She steps from her hideaway. "But darling," the words are a pout, "I'm sure dear Crowley's friends would simply love to meet you! You wouldn't want to be rude now, would you?" A wicked smile is cast towards the flicka, the Empress not caring if the fae was scared. "My name is Psyche, and I would simply love to show you around." She shares a conspiratorial wink with Crowley, a sight that the pegasus simply couldn't have seen, being on the wrong side of the jackal's body.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

From behind him, Crowley could hear the Pegasus speak up, her voice beginning to sound quite a deal more nervous than previously. A grin tugs at his face again, and dropping his head back to its normal set, he turns to face the mare, giving her a sharp look of warning. Gone is the look of faux kindness in his eyes, the false sense of hope in his voice; now, he shows his normal self, the one that would love to watch the Pegasus crash and burn... Literally.

"Oh, lovey, you're not going home; you can leave once we've had our fun, or when you're dead." He allowed a moment to pass then, simply watching the obsidian mare's reaction before he readies himself to forcibly move her along again. If it were necessary, he would strike out at those precious wings of hers before she could attempt to ascend into the skies above. But before he could get the chance to do so, the sound of a honey rimmed voice alerts the brindle that his dear Empress had arrived.

Swinging his hind-end around so that he stands vertical with the mare, never once pulling his attention from her, he gave a dark chuckle. Oh, how he loved Psyche... She was a great leader, a fearsome friend, and he simply adored the way she spoke to those lesser than them. He didn't miss her wink, and the sight of it only caused his grin to spread dangerously. Casting his gaze back to the Pegasus, he spoke again, body rigid and ready for her to try something.

"I thought you might like it; but I'm not too sure who deserves the first hit. I thought you might like to have the honor, or maybe our dear General if he's feeling up to it... What do you think?"

Unregistered

As he turns I look towards him with a eager to know face. But no. His expressions are not as they were and instead I am left hanging. What was wrong with him? Didn't he want me to speak? I lower my head slightly,listening to his words which were so diffrent to what they were. Oh, lovey, you're not going home; you can leave once we've had our fun. Fun? or when you're dead. I freeze. Frozen to to the spot. What does he mean by dead. I back up a little,then another cold voice floods my ears. But darling. I look behind the stallion to see a dark mare emerging from the shadows.

I'm sure dear Crowley's friends would simply love to meet you! You wouldn't want to be rude now, would you? So that was the stallions name. Crowley. What was up with him? Psyche. Her voice cut though me,a cold,blunt knife. I take another step back,trying to think desperately whilst Crowley spoke again.

Why had he brought me here? What was this about a first hit? My nervous orbs look the two up and down and a bad feeling sinks into me. I want to run. To leave but I know I won't be as fast as them and they would easily catch up with me if they wanted. But what if I flew? They couldn't get me then as they didn't have the wings I had. I take another step back. How am I meant to get a good run up to lift myself better with two Unicorns blocking my path that,by the sounds of things, weren't going to make it easy to get away. Or,what about if I go,the other way and get in the air before they can catch up?

It was my only chance.

Almost silently I turn on my heels,my long tail flicking out. My heart is already racing though no energy,yet,has been used,or maybe my body was just preparing it's self for the gallop and push of to get my self into the sky and away from this place. Away from Crowley and away from Psyche. I run. My hoofs thudding on the ground as I grit my teeth,my eyes darting from side to side in a blind panic,hoping they weren't going to chase me or do anything to get me back. Though from the way they spoke I am doubtful.

"blah blah blah."

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil

The shadow-mare did so like a challenge.

Her cohort's words were still hanging in the air when the little pegasus tried to flee. Psyche laughed, springing into a gallop as she called orders over her shoulder. "The General will have to wait his turn, I'm afraid. First to her gets the first blow. Disable the wings. She's no use to us if she escapes that way." Her words might have been cold, emotionless, but the thrill of the chase made her sound almost cheerful. Oh, how she had needed something like this! She would have to treat Crowley somehow for so proving his worth and lifting her spirits in one fell swoop. Feathers swirled in the wind created by her movement, molars clacking against one another. The sound of madness, the sound of death.

The jackal is faster than the youngling, her longer legs stretching her body into a leaner form. Perhaps she should have shifted - she would have been even smaller, even more streamlined then, and she could have leaped, bitten, torn - but it would have taken too long. Alas, perhaps another day. Even in her normal form, she easily overtook the younger fae, darting in front of her (not so close that she would be trampled, of course), far enough ahead to allow her time to stop, but close enough to prevent her from taking off. Or so she intended. A maniacal grin plastered itself to her maw, her keen amber orbs hungry and malicious. It had been too long, she realized - perhaps this would be another addition to her collection.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

It is when they mention bringing harm to the Pegasus that she turns on her heels, bolting away with all that she was. She would have to gain enough ground to lift herself into the air, before either of them were able to stop her or get in the way. Within a second, the Dark Empress was after their prey, her laughter filling the air. Her orders were not taken as such, sounding more like the rules to a children's game to the brindled stallion.

The thought of simply cursing the mare to render her flightless crossed his mind, but it was quickly dismissed and tossed to the side. To do that would be to take away the brunt of their fun. Launching himself into a gallop, he was running after the other two in no time, a wicked grin marring his face. Oh, how delightful this was! This was no job to him, no order, simply a fun game to him that any naked or winged equine deserved. It made his heart thump wildly in excitement and his head whirling with ideas of what he could do next.

Unsurprisingly, Psyche had managed to outrun Lana, bolting out in front of her in an attempt to stop the runaway Pegasus. When she came sliding to a stop, if that's what she did, the horned stallion came sliding to a halt himself, but immediately rose upon his haunches, striking out with all the force and power held within him. His cloven hooves struck for her precious wings, directly at the point where they melded into her shoulders. If they could break them, or even just bruise them upon immediate use, then they would hardly have a worry in the world. If she was ever lucky enough to make it out of the Basin alive, such a wound could be healed by a mender, but whatever happened, Crowley would assure that this would be something she remembered for the rest of her measly, pathetic life.

Unregistered

My whole body is tense as I try to push my self to the limits of my speed,my heart racing faster then it ever has done before. Not even in my time escaping the wrath of Saruman have I ever been this scared because I knew what he was capable of but these two? I don't know what there capable of which makes it all the more terrifying. I hear the cutting voice of Psyche saw though my ears again. I snort in fear as my eyes start rolling so that the white can be seen. The thudding of hoofs then drown out any other sound and everything seems to fall in slow motion. Frost covered ground stretches out in front of me,I close my eyes,salty water swelling and stinging my eyes.

It's almost like a dream,a horrible dream that you can't escape no matter what. Like your not moving at all but others are,and there catching up with you. You trying to push your self past you limits but it's just a waste of energy and you find you self slowing down instead of speeding up. Or maybe that's because others are faster then you,over take you and you lag behind. My eyes flicker open to see a black shadow in front of me and I come skidding to a halt,my eyes wide with fright.

I stumble back turn slightly as I heard Crowley skidding to a halt next to me.I look around then to see any chance of escape then see the thrashing cloven hoofs above my shoulder and I let out a terrified,pain filled,scream as I feel the blow of them down just where my wing started. I stumble back again,looking back towards my wing as pain surges though,hardly daring to move it in case the pain increased. Still stumbling back I can't help moving my wing in the slightest as my legs work as fast as the can to get away from them both. Each time my wing jolts I wince in pain.

Why is this happening to me?

My eyes,still wild with fright look in fear in the direction of the Unicorns,a pleading look on my face the travels though my small body.I wish Levi,or Aryel or anyone else I knew were here. They were all so much braver then I. Maybe if I was braver I would gallop though the pain but I can't. I would fight back. I'm sure Aryel or Levi would because they are brave unlike me although the don't seem to think that. It is something I am not though I must try. I gulp before I speak,forcing my voice to be loud enough so it is heard."Wha..What do..do..y..you wa..want?" I still back up slightly,each movement jolting my wing,sending surging pain though it,mu face showing the pain. I had trusted that stallion so much and this happens. I can't believe I am so foolish.

"blah blah blah."

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil

The shadow-mare smiled sweetly at the skyrat as the youngling slid to a halt. Her fear shone from wild, rolling orbs, and its presence was like a drug to the Empress. She drank it in, absorbing it into her blood, its effect calming after the adrenaline rush of the chase. Crowley, too, was a pleasure to watch, leaping smoothly from a gallop into a rear, leaving a wing disabled with one fell swoop, one perfectly aimed strike... "Why, Crowley, darling, I'd no idea that your talents had been so wasted of late." Her words were lazy, nonchalant, but she regarded the flicka with a predatory gaze, malice oozing from every pore.

"Wha..What do..do..y..you wa..want?"

The filly was trying to back away, her voice heavy with panic and despair. The jackal was empowered, in her element, soaking in the terror like the sun's rays. She took several steps closer to the youngling, walking in long, ground-covering strides, remaining a block in the creature's path but managing to place herself slightly to one side as well. She aimed a sharp nip at the feather-brain's other wing, the one that had not yet been disabled. She intended to draw blood, a bite that may not keep the flicka from flight, but would merely cause pain, scars, bruises - but then, Crowley had already prevented escape, had he not?

"My dear," she said pleasantly, "isn't it quite obvious that we want you? Dead." She smiled again, poison dripping from ebony lips. She slunk closer, able to lower her voice to a more sinister register, to impose her supremacy upon this horrendously inferior creature. "Oh, but don't worry," she added cheerfully. "You won't die yet. Only on our terms, you see." Ah, power. How she had missed this.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

His hooves didn't slice air; they struck flesh, or more importantly, the young Pegasus' wing. It wasn't the snapping of bones that he longed to hear, but rather an agonized scream ripping loose from the mare. A twisted grin of satisfaction skewed his lips, and seconds later, he found himself back down on all fours. His victim was stumbling backwards in a hasty attempt to get away from him and his leige, but such feeble attempts wouldn't get her anywhere. Not today, and not after the blow she'd just received to her precious wing. If anything, her actions simply fueled Crowley to do more, like a wolf after bleeding, wounded, already weak prey.

It was only the sound of Psyche's voice that drew him out of the sort of trance he'd found himself in, and with a low chuckle and a quick glance in her direction, he spoke. "Oh, my dear Empress, I do hate showing off, terribly so." While his voice was laced with sympathy, there was no doubt that it was a lie. Just as Psyche did, the brindle advanced upon the Pegasus once more, keeping himself at the ready should the mare try and dart away from his Empress. A laugh slipped past his lips at Lana's stammering, at her useless, innocent question. But before he could configure an answer, Psyche had beaten him to the punch, an unsurprising feat.

Oh, yes; we must have a little fun before we pound that ugly head of yours into the ground." What a pitiful mess it would be, having the Pegasus' body sprawled out blood and shattered... But then, for once, their precious resident slaves could have a delightful day job for once. Turning his head, he cast a curios eye upon his fellow unicorn. "It's a shame none of her horrendous friends could be here to watch this, if she's lucky enough to have any, wouldn't you say?"

Without another word, Crowley stalked closer to the winged abomination and whirled on his feet, kicking out and aiming to kick her square in the barrel. If it landed, it could be a devastating hit, but not quite enough to kill her. At least, not quickly.

Unregistered

He sickly sweet smile cuts though me,as her voice had. I wonder,what is going on in her mind? Her...twisted mind? And Crowley's mind? The stallion who have tricked me into coming here. Why? What was he thinking when he had tricked me? Did he intend for this to happen? Why? Why did they want me here? The mares voice sliced though my ears again,seemingly encouraging what Crowley had done to my wing. What kind of sick place was this? And,Crowley,only seemed to return her words with his own slicing voice. How could she be called a empress?

The onyx body moves closer to me,faster then I can get away. He white teeth flash as she lunges out at my wing which I instantly whack up to frightened to worry if I had hit her under the jaw or somewhere. isn't it quite obvious that we want you? The blade cuts fast. Dead. Then the blade of her voice cuts slow,the words seeping into my thoughts. Don't worry. Not worry? How was I not meant to worry,she wanted me to be killed,and Crowley seemed to have no objection to his empresses wishes. I almost wished I was dead now.

I want to cry but I know that will please them. After all I had been though with my mother and father,my mother ending up dead and father wanting to kill as much as it seemed these two wanted to kill me although,he hadn't turn up yet,had he? Maybe he doesn't want me killed anymore? Tears well up,but they don't spill yet. Not even my own father wanted me. He wanted me as dead as these two did.

Her horrendous friends. Thats all I hear of him speaking,my thoughts were worrying me to much but there words stood out. My friends we wonderful,amazing,and I loved them. if she's lucky enough to have any. The tears in my eyes swell. Didn't they like me either? What if they were pretending to like me because they felt sorry for me? Though this thought lingers,I am still prepared to defend my friends. "My..my friends are wonderful!" Stamping my hoof on the ground as I speak though it is weak and barley makes a mark.

He to then starts to advance as I cower back. Flashing hoof's follow as I rear automatically, agonizing pain surging though my wing as my legs clash with his. I stumble back,hoofs catching my skin hard as I keep stumbling,almost falling backwards. Frail neighs surge though the air,my wing throbbing,my side bruised and my legs hurting from the clash of hoofs.

"blah blah blah."

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

A breeze drifts over the Basin, smelling oddly sweet and aromatic, a strange experience in this winter waste. Despite that much, nothing seems inherently peculiar; squalls are a common occurrence this far north.

Closer inspection will reveal the lazy arrival of a bright blue butterfly. It drifts on the wind that billows past, wings fluttering haphazardly with no true control. As it would happen the wind casts the small insect upon the brow of the pegasus mare. It settles comfortably on her forehead, wings gently rising and falling in slow tempo. Its tip may brush her hide just barely, but any touch would be only the slightest of kisses.

Nothing out of the ordinary still, it would seem.

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil

Something about the young skyrat reminded her of her first kills. She herself had been terribly young herself, and her actions were driven by a desperation that was not present in her adult life. Oh, how she had longed for her father's approval, how she had wished for him to consider her in the light that he considered the more colorful siblings. But she was not blessed with his favor upon her birth, and so she had had to prove herself as they never did. She had never understood why Paladin had so carelessly thrown their father's approval to the side; she would have taken his place in a heartbeat, but she had been born without the bloody coloration that denoted his bloodline. Had she even been his? It was a question she pondered even now.

But seeing her, one could not question that she was indeed Riekahn's daughter in mind if not in body. The feathered beast's fear fed her, fueled her drive to cause more harm. "My... my friends are wonderful!" she cries, her words stubborn but full of fear. Physical pain aside, the shade longed to plant the seed of doubt in the youngling's mind, to make her question all that she held dear. Mental pain, indeed, was so much more potent than physical pain. A broken wing could heal; the mental scars from this encounter would not. And so her response: "Oh, yes, dear," she said lazily as her counterpart attacked the fae again. "I'm sure they're lovely. And yet, I must wonder... where are they now? Where are they when you need them, hmm?" She laughed, a cruel, mirthless sound. "And you call them friends?"

Life would be easier if the skyrats would accept their required demise, she mused, but it would be ever-so-much less interesting. Sure, if this one would simply lay down in the dirt and accept her imminent death, it would make things simple, but then what fun would they have? She would not be able to drink in the pain and suffering, she would not be able to enjoy toying with her prey. No, instead, she would keep her alive. A movement caught her eye, and she watched as a brilliant blue butterfly settled on the femme's brow, where a horn might lay. The jackal regards it shrewdly, wondering if it is significant. Perhaps she was only paranoid that the Time God might decide to rescind her leadership if he disapproved of her ways, but she took it as a sign. Still, it was a very small sign, so perhaps they would continue. Later.

"Just food for thought, darling, but I might reconsider my definition of 'friend,' were I you," she told the rat with a sickly-sweet smile. To Crowley, she gave simple orders. "Take her somewhere, one of the caverns, maybe. Don't let the others -" she referenced the non-racists of their herd, "- see. I don't care what you do with her once you get her there. And thanks ever so much for the gift, darling. Rest assured that I will not forget." She winked at him, offered a true smile, though it still dripped poison, and watched the fae for a response. She did so love her terror.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

For a moment, there's the satisfying feel of solid form beneath his hooves, a result of kicking back at the Pegasus. But not a second later, before he could gather himself back up, he felt the nip of the mare's hooves knock against his right rear fetlock. It was not a critical blow, perhaps causing a small cut at most, or simply a pulse of pain for a couple days.

When he found all fours back underneath himself, the brindled stallion turned to face the Pegasus, black ears laced back against his skull. 'How dare she fight back,' came his innermost thoughts, as his golden eyes set to fixing a glare upon the mare. For a fleeting moment, he wished that the one in front of him was Aryel, that pesky mare he'd met almost a season ago in the Threshold. He would show her how to keep her mouth shut some day. Now, back to the present problem; Lana. He wanted nothing more than to spill her blood, to put an end to her otherwise pitiful and useless life, but he was unsure of his Empress' plans for her. It was all up to her, at least until she gave him the go ahead to do something else. Still, at this point, she hadn't told him to stop.

He was about to do just that, in the form of charging her and perhaps attempting to knock her over, an ultimate display of just how inferior she truly was. But his actions were stopped before they could start, when his eyes found the innocence of a blue butterfly gently landing upon the Pegasus's forehead. He could have laughed, made some kind of remark, but instead, he stayed quiet and pondered it for a moment. Here in the Basin, it was eternally winter, forever cold... Much too harsh of a climate for the thing to even survive in, let alone journey here from anywhere else in Helovia.

Instead, he stalked towards the mare once more as his leader spoke, absorbing her words like a sponge. The orders were simple and clear, and he would follow them without question. "Of course," he spoke up then, coming to a brief stop in front of Lana and giving a harsh snort towards the butterfly perched upon her forehead. At Psyche's thanks, a grin pulled at the corners of his lips, and he gave a short nod of his head. A smile was flashed back in her direction, before his attention was focused once more onto the monstrosity that was Lana. "Come now, then," his voice came again, ears lacing back in warning, "I wouldn't want to use any unnecessary force on you, darling."

Unregistered

I listen to the shadowy mare in silence. I'm sure they're lovely. And yet, I must wonder... where are they now? Inner pain strikes my heart as the words sink in. I wonder what Levi and Aryel were doing now? If they were thinking of me or had more important stuff to worry about? They were warriors after all. Yes,they probably had more on there mind then looking out for me...they must have. And you call them friends? My eyes drop from them both,looking towards the ground. They were my friends, weren't they?

The sickly feeling inside me is constantly growing until I catch sight of something a brilliant blue from the top of my eye. Raising my head slightly and focusing my eyes on the little butterfly I see the one innocent thing around here. Almost uncontrolled wings flap about,looking slightly messy,but also wonderful at the same time. Although it is only a butterfly though,it is my only friend here in my eyes as it perches on my forehead. I don't move suddenly,nor try to shake it of,I just stand there,letting it rest its wings ,returning my eyes back to Crowley and Psyche.

Take her somewhere, one of the caverns, maybe. I take a gentle step back,not wanting to disturb the butterfly's resting, but not wishing to go with Crowley. A snort then bursts out of Crowley towards me,and the butterfly. Come now, then. I wouldn't want to use any unnecessary force on you, darling. I hope the butterfly hadn't gone far for as I said,I classed it as my only friend here but I didn't have much time to worry about it either for I expected his dangerous words were not empty in meaning. Lowering my head slightly again in pity,I sigh lightly,my mind swarmed with questions I knew I was never going to get answers to. And that was the worst part,so many questions,all with different answers I was never going to know. It was almost killing the typical foal curiosity inside me.

Although my head was low my eyes were still fixed on the stallion. Each time I looked at him though I only felt more sick and more stupid then ever. I press my wings against me,to make me feel safer,only to nearly cry out in pain as I shot a pain filled glance back to my bad wing. I had been sostupid to follow Crowley,I honestly thought he was nice and kind not...a monster? Looking back forward and to the ground I murmur softly under my breath. "But I don't want to come..." It was as far as my retaliation would go and I felt scared for saying what I had in case they heard and I regretted saying it all of a sudden. What would they do if they hadheard?

"blah blah blah."

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
[The butterfly will stay with you Lana. Next thread you appear in, tag it as RE (assuming this one is done??)]