the Rift

Soar through the skies, together.

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

There is excitement pulsing in the air between us today, palpable, thick, happiness. We are adventuring, the borders of our home left behind. My beloved tells me the walk will not be easy, she tells me that ordinarily she would have flown, but she would not leave me behind, ground ridden and cursed because of it. I feel the love and devotion she has for me, heavy emotions that I share in return for her. But within me there stirs something else, a guilt, a fear that I have let her down, by my lack of wings. Don't be silly, she reassures me, filling our bond with an overwhelming sense of love and reassurance. I long to be able to take flight with her, but my canine paws do not have the gripping abilities of other animals that bond with the dominant equine species, I have only experienced flight through our bond, and it is exciting, thrilling, and completely what I yearn for. Though I know my beloved would love to see me take flight with her, I know she would also love me just the same should her request be denied. There can be no denying our suitability for each other, even if other Pegasi normally bond with creatures who naturally possess wings, we are soul mates, and I will follow her until my dying day, whether it be forever from the ground or in the skies beside her. My lolling tongue rolls about the side of my mouth as I pant, the climb to the top of this ridge is a trying one. My paws are deft and quick to avoid the rivers of steaming lava, following in the wake of my boned's hard hooves, as she picks a firm path for me to walk upon. It is that strange time of day, the time that makes her coat glow, alive with all the brilliant oranges and pinks of the sun as it sets beneath the horizon, rimmed by the deep indigo, midnight blue. We arrive before the shrines, and dutifully I sit, bowing my noble crown, as my beloved plucks the only gifts she can give; four feathers, each about four inches in length, placed carefully upon the four shrines of the Gods. She bows to each of them in turn, before coming to stand by me, close enough so that I might lean against the familiar sturdiness of her foreleg. And then, we wait.

[ If the dice roll is unfavourable, I would like to use my VOTG Pass, please just let me know either way.

Cirrus is here to quest for wings to give to Sitka.
As a side note, I also would love for her passive magic to be adjusted so that it also reflects the night sky, with the stars faintly glowing, but I am not sure how to go about this. ]

larfsalot.deviantart.com

as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Official Posts: 847
    Administrator
    Stallion :: Equine :: ::
    Official
    [[Like companion items, companion augmentations cannot be quested for. Given how powerful a hellhound is to start with, the admin team has decided it would be unfair to allow for them to attain flight and thus overpower so many other companions. This visit will not count at the veins, so you don't have to wait another two months to try again and your pass has not been turned in.]]