Valjean Posts: 10
Banned
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 8
Daisy
"Freedom is mine. The earth is still.
I feel the wind. I breathe again.
And the sky clears
The world is waking."

My voices echos though the trees,the power of it making birds stop there own singing to listen,the trees dancing to the power of my voice. The birds slowly join in,bringing more beauty to the song. I carefully place my hoofs on the ground,making sure I tread carefully as to make no sound to spoil my song. Singing,in my eyes,is the only was a message can truly get across. Of course,not all can sing so well as I,not that I am the boastful type. I sing because it brings me pleasure,it brings me meaning to the life I ruined. The life they ruined. They had no right to take me. No right to make me a slave. No right to brand me a number. No right to let my sister die.

"Drink from the pool. How clean the taste.
Never forget the years, the waste.
Nor forgive them
For what they've done."

I halt,my shadowy body glimmering in the light. I look up into it. And not because it is the direction I end up facing during slavery no,because I want to. This sun brings me hope on what lies ahead of me. A new start. That is why I am here. I shell not be the colt I once was,the colt that got me trapped by law in the prisons. The colt that got me branded another that shell always remind me of my past. That will always remind me of my previous life.

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

I keep my head high, wandering farther from home than I expected. I wander through the trees, weaving my way through the brush. Where was I? I didn't know. My small cloven hooves took me onward, and as I halted I heard a melodic voice. It seemed to entrance me, making me walk towards the voice. When I reached the spot a towering stallion stood. A coat as black as the night cloaked the massive horse. Two horns of purple and black loosely intertwined on his forehead. Eyes of purple stared off, and I shuffle closer to the stallion, afraid to speak and interrupt his song.

I stand and watch, swaying slightly as I listened to the melody that came from the mouth of the dark stallion. I finally open my own mouth, and spoke. I felt sorry to interrupt his tune but I wanted to know more about this interesting stallion. "Excuse me, sir." I step forwards, looking up at him with deep green eyes. Finally I step closer to his left side, seeing numbers printed across his glimmering black coat. 24601? What do those numbers mean? I look deeply at the numbers, but do not speak again. I wanted to wait until I knew him better before I went asking how he got those numbers and what they meant.

I kept my eyes on him. Scanning my green orbs all over his body, remembering each and every detail of him. Finally, with a smile I speak, my voice soft and sweet. "Is it alright if I ask what your name is?" I stare into his purple eyes, nervous to see how he reacts. I'd be screwed if he attacked me. This guy is massive! I stare up at his face, my body seemed even smaller compared to this guy. He was big, and when I say big I mean big I stare down at the amulet around my neck, then back at him. Would this work against him or does it have another purpose? I glance back up, shrinking away somewhat. If he's to attack me, I can always slip under him, since I'm so small. But I don't think I'll stand a chance if he plops down to crush me once I slip under him. I stop my mind from spewing out any more thoughts, shivering at even the idea of being crushed by a larger horse. I turn all my focus back to the large black stallion and wait for him to speak.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Banned
Daisy
They are the guilty - everyone.
"The day begins...
And now lets see
What this new world
Will do for me"

I let the words flow,one after another and on the last two line I notice the little filly,swaying from side to side gently. Whilst singing the last words I smile at her,letting the last note ring out. Closing the note gradually I lower my head to her kindly. Her small,young body was covered in curious speckled markings,her left back leg wearing a white sock. A crystal horn marks her as a Unicorn,as does her lions tail. My kind purple eyes gaze at her own emerald orbs. Is it alright if I ask what your name is? Her sweet voice fills me with a sense of relief and I chuckle slightly at her politeness.

With my ears flicked forward my voice holds no tune to the words I speak this time. "Of course. I am Valjean and you are little miss?" My eye's smile for myself. I do not want to scare the little filly away at all by my big dark shadowed body,laced in dark purple. She is the first I have met in this land and I wish to make it a good start,not like my previous life had left me to lead. Who would stay,may I ask,when you had been taking prisoner because your own family blood needed desperate help?

[Sorry bad post:p]

Frost Fyre

I pause, listening to each word the large stallion spoke. Once I heard his name, I imprinted it into my head, memorizing it. I bow my head to the dark stallion, Valjean. "It's very nice to meet you, Veljean. I'm Frost Fyre, or Frost if you prefer." A sweet smile was placed on Valjean's face, and his eyes even seemed to smile along. I smile too, happy to meet some one new. "You have such an amazing voice!" I whinny, a slight tone of respect weaved into my comment.

I wonder if this guy would be interested in joining the Basin! Then he can meet mother and father and Lady Psyche and Tolio too! Excitement fills my little roan body, and I look up at the dark haired stallion. If I want this guy to join the Basin I should talk with him first! Get to know him then ask him to come to the Basin with me! He couldn't possible turn down a sweet filly like me! I smile, planning what I would do and say. I throw my fore leg forwards, striking the ground in a somewhat playful manner.

The small and sharp glass bump on my head signified that I belonged to the unicorns, and this stallion did too. So Lady Psyche had no reason to turn this stallion down. Unless of course he doesn't want to live in the Basin, but still! At least I tried. I glance back up at said stallion, looking into his deep purple eyes. My emerald colored orbs also had the slightest flecks of purple, almost the same shade as this stallion's eyes.

The corners of my lips are still curved up into a joyful smile as I gaze happily at the stallion, and finally, I speak before thinking. "Why do you have those numbers on your shoulder?" As soon as I realize what I had said I slam my mouth shut so my teeth make a loud noise. I flick my ears back and I instantly regret my words. What if this guy had some sad past he didn't want to bring up or something? Well, it's a bit late for that now that those words had already escaped my lips. I glance up at him, giving an I'm-so-sorry-I-said-that smile. I waited for him to reply with words or with actions.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves

Banned
Daisy
Frost Fyre. I smile. It suited the little filly. I picture her in a world of snow,flakes tumbling down around her little bay body,covering her coat in a light layer of white fluff. Her sweet smile brings joy to me,it is nice to see young ones happy. You have such an amazing voice! A modest chuckle rolls out my mouth. It was the first time I have been complimented without sarcasm being held in the voice. That's what the so called law were like,behind all there petty makeup to cover up there real way of running things. It makes me sick that they would willingly fool all those who trusted them,blind folding them as to what really was behind there little scheme.

I will not let them sort of thoughts ruin this meeting though with Frost Fyre. "It is nice to meet you to Frost Fyre." I bow slightly."Thank you. I'm glad I have not defended your small little ears." I say with a slight chuckle,a tinge of humor entering my voice. I considered my voice a gift though I have still worked at perfecting it the time while I was a slave. Why do you have those numbers on your shoulder? The clamping of teeth follow the speech as my amethyst eyes turn a shade darker and colder though I quickly make them softer again. She cannot help being curious of the scars that tell of my past. I sigh slightly. I do not wish to corrupt her mind with the cruelness of some but yet I don't want to lie to her. "It is my number from my enslavement at my previous land. I was wrongly enslaved for a crime I had to do to save my sister." I pause,taking in the sorry look of the filly's face so I smile. "Do not worry,you cannot help being curious but may I ask you,what would you do if,you had a sister,and she was dying? Would you not do all your best to help?" The question would tell me about her,without asking directly.

Frost Fyre

I listen, the dark stallion smiling at me. Once he hears my compliment he gives a happy chuckle, looking back down at me. After he hears my other question, he seems to freeze up. His eyes turn a few shades darker and he looks grim. But once he realizes his mistake he instantly pulls a smile back out onto his black muzzle. I pause, listening to him.

When he finally closed his maw, ending his words I open my own maw, letting the words pass through slowly and gently."If I had a sister and she was in trouble, I would save her no matter the cost! I would try to single-handedly take down a whole army of vicious animals to save her! I would run across the world and back, on only my two front feet while fighting off rabid animal to save her! I would even kill my herd leader if she was hurting my sister! I would do anything to save her, you name it! I would do this for any family members or any one very close to me." I stomp my cloven hooves into the ground, determination printed onto my normally sweet face. I stare up at the stallion, a small grin slowly spread across my face, glad that he asked me this question.

I look at the black stallion, his massive figure towered above me, making me feel like an ant. I crane my neck, looking him in the eye as I did so. This guy, he was interesting. Enslaved for saving his sister, numbers carved into his skin. Although interesting he looked scary. But it seems like he wouldn't hurt a fly. But I may be wrong. He could've killed a bunch of horses to save his sister and that could've been why he was enslaved. I didn't want to go further into the thoughts, so I shut them out, like a cruel person shutting out a homeless person in the freezing snow. I tried to keep these thoughts from coming back into my head. I return my emerald gaze on the stallion, waiting for his reaction.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves

Banned
Daisy
I listen,my ears taking in all that she was saying. Her face changing to one of determination as she gave her convincing speech on how,for any relative,she would do anything to save. Fight a army of hundreds. Run to the end of the world and back. She was defiantly one determined filly and there was nothing wrong with that but there is one thing. Fighting a army of hundreds on your own will only get you killed. It is a sad,true fact,unless you had a army of your own of course. My smile does not fade because of this thought,maybe it was because she was young she thought she could take down a army alone and didn't realise what it was really like? I am sure it was something she would learn in life though. I only hope it does not come to her ever having to kill.

"Determination is a good thing and I am glad to say you have it Frost." At the back of my mind I wonder what she is thinking. I know I am a larger horse then most and to those younger it can be intimidating,I have learnt that from past experiences. When foals would scatter when they say me coming out of the shadows of night,unknowing of who I am for I was usually a well respected and loved stallion.

Till the law had there way.

Thinking of where I am from brings up a different question in my mind,Where was this filly from? And so I ask. Maybe she could offer me a home there? "Frost,where are you from if you don't mind me asking?"

Frost Fyre

I smile a bit, listening to Valjean's compliment. His kind purple eyes and wonderful smile had remained as I gave him my little 'speech'. I prance in a playful way, my grin seeming to get bigger and bigger. My little emeralds stare happily at the massive black stallion. I return to his side, listening closely to see if he speaks again.

"Frost, where are you from if you don't mind me asking?"

The words that came from the stallion next made me even happier. I bounce around inside a bit before speaking."I live in the Aurora Basin! It's a little bit of a walk from here, but would you like to go there with me?" I smile, excited that the stallion asked me where I lived. I didn't really even have to bring up home! He did it for me! Now to see if he says yes, and hopefully he does. I feel excitement engulf me, and I bounce around inside once again.

I keep my little cloven hooves pounding on the ground, I was overly excited right now, but I was too happy! Maybe mother and Lady Psyche will be proud of me for bringing a new member to the Basin!

I smile happily, keeping my neck craned to look up at the shadowy stallion. His appearance really threw you off. He's a massive black stallion, who looks somewhat mysterious. But in truth he's super friendly! I guess you can never judge another by their looks. I keep my little ears perked and my emerald gems towards the stallion. I wanted to see what he would say. Would he agree come with me or would he reject my offer?

Suspense was killing me right now! My excitement had died down a bit, but I could still feel the lingering emotion somewhere in me. I wait in silence for the black unicorn to speak his decision.

[[Probably my worst post. :/ Sorry]]

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves

Banned
Daisy
Her playful prancing reminds me of the joy's of a foal. Being able to gallop around without a care in the world,not having to understand the world completely. To jump,to leap,to have fun. That was what a childhood was meant to be like,right? Was my childhood like that? Maybe. Up until a time. I remember myself as a small colt, frolicking about,when I was about her age,not knowing anything of my sister until the age of there where life turned,I knew of my sister and suddenly I couldn't have fun anymore until I knew my sister's hardships were over. Of course,I had some fun but when taken to slavery,that's when my childhood stopped. Hopefully her's won't be stopped so soon as mine.

I live in the Aurora Basin! It's a little bit of a walk from here, but would you like to go there with me? I am happy to go with her,she is the only one I know around here and,despite her age,she seemed to know her way around. I knew nothing. It felt strange to be putting the choice of my home in the hands of one so young for,if I like the place,I shell join with will and it is her I will thanks. "I would love to come with you Frost." I smile at her,thoughts of what this land will turn out to be like.

[Sorry this post is terrible:p are you moving it to the Basin?:) ]

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[[Sure. I'll make a thread in a moment! ;D Don't forget to edit the title and put closed/over or whatever you'd prefer!]]

Banned
Daisy
[Kk:D]

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[[I have to go for an hour or so but the thread will be up later.]]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1