the Rift

what have we found in this chilling landscape?[Open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

Oh fun! Oh fun! I was cantering along the frozen wasteland, admiring the beautiful rising sun. My breath appeared as a misty cloud before drifting into the air as I exhaled. Permafrost flew out from beneath me as I raced across the snowy scape. My short and silky mane flows behind me, and I toss my head back, whinnying out in joy.

My cloven hooves dig deeply into the ground. A shadow loomed over me, and I turned, gasping at what I saw. A large palace. Made of mainly ice and snow. How it was kept frozen and together was the true magic. I gape at the size and beauty of the palace, walking closer to it. It's more like a cross between a temple and a palace, but who cares. It's amazing! The whole structure is beautifully decorated with accents and details a plenty. I step onto the first few steps, my jaw still open.

Once inside, I hear the trickling of a fountain. In the center of a great room there's a small fountain. It's of three horse, all rearing up. Their rumps are touching as they form a triangle. A pegasus, a equine and a unicorn. Water was spurting from their mouths and into a large pool around them. I trot over to it, looking deep into the waters, my reflection staring back at me. I see another room, and curiosity guides me.

There. I spot something. I step closer and, it's just anything. It's the four gods. Life sized carvings of them were placed in each corner of the room. I stood there in the center, looking at each of them. They were marvelous works of art. As I stared at the marvelous statues I smiled, trying to imagine how the gods act in reality. I stare at the horned at winged mare, or the moon goddess. There she was portrayed rearing, a moon between her fore legs. I trot to the next one, the earth god. Plants of all sorts grew from his feet, wings and body as he stood bravely. I take in the details before moving on to the sun god. There he was in the position of lunging forward on his hind legs, blue flames that were kept eternally lit blazed at the tips of his wings and in his mane and tail. Great antelope horns protruded from behind his ears. Then to the next one I trotted, this one seemingly recent. A unicorn, his fore leg lifted up high. His horn was shaped like a lightning bolt and his wings were made of electricity. I gaped, admiring all these statues.

What could this place be? I wonder, trying to think of why no one had discovered this place yet. I turn around, walking out of the temple, glancing back, I speak. "You'll be my little secret." I whisper, standing there beside the temple.

[[Okay, so the ice palace/temple looks somewhat like this. The big point part of the temple is where the room with the four god statues. The room in front of that is where the fountain is. This palace/temple is located in the very corner of the Frost Breathe Steppe.]]

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
[Image: seirentable.png]

SEIREN

it's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon

Cold and hardened frost forms around my outer form. Crystalline ice starts sinking into my veins from the cold of the North. My breath comes quick from me, forming clouds in different shapes and sizes, taking my life energy away, the heat that my body stores. It’s almost unnerving, but I’m too used to it to care. It seems to fit my cold-hearted ways, and I take no notice of it as I move my grey hide through the ice worn landscape. It has grown on me in my exile, and I wish to be no place else as I hatch my plots. I have recently traveled further up north more than normal, because I was bored with the Steppe. There was too much activity, and I didn’t want to be bothered with others. The places I found were nothing but mountain, so it was a rather boring area. I moved along slowly, letting my hooves sink into the light snow that was falling. The permafrost below started to turn to slick ice, so I picked up my pace. I notice a place in the distance, but the first to meet my eyes is the color brown. It looks to be something of interest, but my eyes cannot decipher what the object is. I decide to make my way slowly towards it, if it’s a foe. I am not scared of things. As I venture closer I see a young foal. She is engrossed in a white castle made of ice. The structure of the place is constructed in an interesting manner, but I don’t have the time for such silly things. The filly is completely unawares of another’s presence, so I carefully moved to her side. She is young and naïve, and will be so easy to consume.
“Hello there my dear. What is it you have found?”

"talk talk talk"

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

I'm still admiring this majestic ice temple when another comes. With a turn of my head I see a dappled mare, her voice ringing through my head."Well, it's a uh- temple, I guess. There's these lovely statues of the gods and it's very pretty inside! h, by the way, I'm Frost Fyre, or Frost for short!" My small black lips curve up into a delicate smile, and my green emeralds are focused on the lovely painted parking surrounding the mare's horn. A red circle with little black shapes around each one. One black shape pointing up, another pointing down and two more pointing left and right. How peculiar. I stare at her for a moment longer before turning away, staring at my cloven hooves.

I whip my lion tail, staring up at the ice temple. It's a true beauty, something that would always stay within my mind. With a short snort I walk closer to the temple, beckoning the mare with my leonine tail. I wanted to show this mare around this beautiful place. It kind of would be a waste to keep it to just myself. I trot to the entrance of the temple, my breath still visible as a little cloud of mist. I turn back to make sure the mare is following me.

The room with the lovely fountain is first. Cold water spouts from each rearing steed's maw, descending into a clear little pool. I stare at the mare, almost slipping and falling onto my face. I save myself with my hoof, the tip getting stuck in the ice. Stupid icy floors. I grunt, trying to pull the tip of my hoof out of the ice, and once I do a crack begins to form. Awe great, first day I find it and I'm already braking it! I turn to see if the mare is still there or had left already.

[[Very bad post. xP]]

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
OCC: I no longer play Seiren, sorry
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

[[It's ok. ^^]]