the Rift

Let it be the end of this [Torasin,RE]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Excitement washes over my onyx body as I trotted over the rolling waves of sand. My body almost glides over the waves as my smooth paces are now well fitted to the sand.I would be walking but eagerness has grasped my heart and I simply can't wait to see if we can get the next falcon that comes. My head turns to look at the dragon. Power and beauty is held deep within it,showing slightly but it is not until it is at it's best that you can see it's true power and beauty.

I halt,twisting my ebony body round to face Torasin. My eyes sparkle with excitement as I gaze gratefully upon him. Deep blue orbs catch with his green jewels. My black coat drinks in the heat as rays of sun beats down. I look towards Kiba with grateful eyes,wondering how heat affects him. Turning my eyes back up to Torasin I smile with glee. "And now we wait."

Thought's fill my mind of when I last saw the majestic figure of the moon goddess. The last time I had come back with a quest but this time I will return with my magic. In fact no. I shall return as a peregrine falcon. skimming across the seas,soaring though the sky's,spying what I can from down below. I will be able to face with my Pegasus friends,hide in disguise when I want and no one would know I'm listening. I couldn't see any fault with the magic I desire but first,one must be killed.

[Another crap post from me..]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
It is not long, for the falcons favor the hunting that is to be had here, and soon a pair is seen circling in the sky above. Perhaps they are mates, or siblings, but whatever the reasoning they move together, each fluid and graceful in the skies as they play on the thermals of the wind.

It's uncertain if they're looking for food or just flying for the joy of it, as seen by the occasional swoop one will make about the other, at times chasing each other in some made up game, before they return to their stoic turning of the sky.

Could such a thing be so easily murdered for selfish gain?

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

Torasin quietly follows the lithe mare with Kiba gliding just above him, his bonded almost bursting with excitement. The dark, murky wood had slowly turned to tufts of rough grass, becoming warmer as they travelled past the Heart and into the Dragon's Throat. A cautious and curious gaze looked out across his allies land, the last time he came here was when they had just won the invasion. He had come with Mirage to offer his thanks and now he returned again as an ally and friend, this time to help in something more specific. He halts in time to Aisha's, bobbing his head in agreement to her observation, enjoying the warmth caressing his gilded back. Kiba landed neatly on his bonded's rump, tail flicking contently whilst his gaze roamed the skies.

It wasn't too long before the creature they were hunting appeared in the skies. A pair of falcons dipped and danced on the warm air, graceful and painfully innocent. Torasin let the regret fill him but his thoughts sent a silent order to Kiba, his brown wouldn't think twice before taking the two on. With a series of colourful trills sounding his charge, the little dragon leapt from his rump and soared into the sky, eyes hungry as he glided into a turn and bared down on the birds. Picking one, Kiba moved to hover above it before sending his claws downwards towards the falcon's jugular. Torasin winced but trotted forwards in preparation to help his bonded, pale tail flicking from side to side and lobes roving around. Still aware he was in another herds territory, allied or not, he was careful anyway. Hoping if anyone did notice him, they would recognize him as a friend.

T O R A S I N
;; isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes,
but when you look back... Everything is different

fawn-freckles | colourize-stock

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I am almost jumping up straight,all four hoofs lifting of the ground but I restrain my self knowing that any movement would put the birds of from coming down. Looking up at the clear sky above I see two of the falcons I desire. Grinning at Torasin my eyes turn to Kiba,now focusing on him with hopeful eyes. This rested on the dragon alone. My hopeful,and slightly selfish gaze,turns back up to the swooping bird. One day I could be flying with them. I barely even think about how selfish this quest could be interpreted as,to take a life for what I want. It barely crossed my mind I was to eager to return to the goddess.

The trills from Kiba snap me out of my dream. Unforgiving claws fall down from above as Kiba tryed went in for the lethal strike to hold the birds small body in his grasp. I am about the whinny in joy,almost sure he had got it but again I had to hold myself back in case somehow it manged to escape from Kiba. I close my eyes,not wanting to see the outcome in case I was disappointing but though the black void of my closed eyes I see a Peregrine Falcon,in all its beauty swooping up and down,performing acrobatic tricks. A smile grows on my onyx maw.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The dragon is a swift hunter in the skies, and the falcons, preoccupied with each other and the small scurrying of mice below, do not at first recognize the threat as it rises.

Only when the glint of sunlight off those smooth scales dazzles the gaze of the female falcon, does she scream out in protest. Her wings cut the wing as she shoots back and away, but her mate is not as swift. His head twists back the moment she screams, the presence of a another suddenly felt and the descent of a shadow overhead a sign of doom. His body tilted to the left, aiming to drop down, but the dragon's talons snagged in his feathers before gravity could lull him away.

His jugular is free from the attack, but the hooked talons of the beast cut deep into the sides of the falcon, blood quickly leaping to the surface. Agony splits from the hooked beak of the raptor and for the first time, he knows how all those mice have felt.

The female can but watch as her mate is tangled in the grip of a mightier predator. She launches an attack at the dragon at first, harrying the creature with swoops and dives just barely clearing it with every pass, her talons occasionally striking out at its face. All the while she is screaming; it's an alarm to anyone nearby, and a wail of hysteria from one who is about to lose everything they hold dear.

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

The screams were excruciating to the ears of the gentle healer, a herbivore whose prey simply grew green and didn't wail in his clutches. He unconsciously sought the comfort of Aisha in the onslaught and silently wished his bonded to end his hunting quick. The brown dragon, however, was a predator of the skies and used to the trials of hunting his prey. It was necessary for his own survival and now he drew on that experience. The Falcon was lucky and Kiba's claws missed their purchase of the fatal jugular and instead sunk into the bird's side, crimson liquid staining his murderous claws. A scream from above alerted the dragon to the female Falcon, the brown answered with a sharp trill of his own, wincing and shouting as her claws scratch against his scaly skin. She came close to his face and Kiba let out a bolt of fire to keep her at bay, hoping it would singe a few of her feathers.

His clutch tightened on the male and the brown attempted to drive the bird into the ground, hoping impact would end it's fragile life. The brown flaunted his supremacy and kept on alert on the way down, it was known that lovers would do anything for one another. Was it really any different for the Peregrin Falcon?

Torasin allowed himself a peek at the fight and instantly regretted it, his disposition not that great for this sort of fighting. He had gotten better at ignoring his bonded's thoughts whilst hunting, he was no blood thirsty warrior. Nor was he like Mirage, in touch with every aspect of the dragon, he was still an animal of flight. So even the actions of the one he held so dear made him cringe and recoil inside. The paint kept his thoughts as quiet as possible, not wanting to plague his friend at the height of aerial battle.

T O R A S I N
;; isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes,
but when you look back... Everything is different

fawn-freckles | colourize-stock