the Rift

I Know Donkeys Look Strange... || Open

Rae Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Dark Portal. It had been a while since she had been here. Rae looked at the dwarf leading this expedition, nodding when he asked if everyone was ready. "Aye, sir, I'm always ready fer some arsekickin', ha!" She exclaimed and laughed in a loud, annoying tone. She wore black stripes, which left above her hooves and finished at the top of her legs. At her flank, a tint of red cascaded over her. Rae was a mare African Wild Ass in her mid year of three, light gray fur covering her.

Continuing on her imagined journey, she toke a look at the scenery around her, she spoke once more: "Oi, anyone of ye up fer a round or few once this is over? I bet I could outdrink ya'll anyway!" she grinned after her last sentence. Obviously she lied but she wishes that one day she could outdrink a dwarf...

She blinked a few times and let her imagination slip away. The dwarfs became transparent then faded, disappearing. Her imagined animals scurried behind bushes and such then faded away. She looked around. Her orbs took in the scenery. The trees were a deep green and the sun was hidden behind leaves. In front of her, the path was wide about nine feet before trees could reach out and scrape your sides. The path was covered with twigs.

She let one of her 'friends' come back. It was a crow, but one only she could see for it was her imagination. It was disfigured though. It's beak dripped blood, it was missing one of it's legs, and it's eyes weren't there and X's took there place. "You are an ass!" The crow squawked and cackled as she ignored it. It spluttered droplets of blood on her. She pinned her rather large ears back and snorted at him. The crow's name had been Melko. She knew it was real though. She had seen it on the path a ways back. It's head almost ripped off and such. She didn't know it was dead and she didn't know it was the living dead. It looked like it's wings had been burnt and singed. It flew away and faded.

She knew it was her imagination though. She knew she could control it. "Hmm. Is anyone he-e-ere?" Her voice sang the last words and went higher every E. Her dark lips curled into a smile. She continued walking. "Laa.. Na na na naaaa! Fa la la laaa!" She just sung a few words. Notes contrasting. She was melodious and such, but she was lonely right now. She needed a friend, and a real one.

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Dark hooves carried the light stallion on his way to the threshold. He felt free, and his body was as light as the air around him. He moved away from the Throat, feeling the hotness cling to his coat. It wasn’t winter anymore, so he didn’t feel the need to be by the snow and stay in one place. The winter always did that to him, and he would stare in wonder for hours as the unique flakes dropped past his eyes. It was hard to believe they would dissolve when heat damaged them, or form with others to become just a mass of white. He moved slowly once he reached the forest, finding himself in the familiar threshold. He moved along, looking at the greenery that was blooming. It was beautiful to see, and the smell of flowers filled his nostrils. He could hear water running in the distance, but kept moving. He suddenly found himself in a very strange situation. There was another in front of him, but he was very confused. It didn’t look like a horse to him, but what else would be wondering around in the woods that wasn’t? She had strange marks on her legs, and she was much shorter than the Irish Draught, but still very weird to him. He moved with caution, unsure of what she would be like or act.
“Excuse me, are you new here? Are you looking for a place to live? I’m certain I can help with that. If I may also ask, what are you?”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Rae Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her lone soul was soon accompanied by a stallion. Hm. He has a heart beside his ass... He seemed strange to her, but then again she was strange too. He towered over her small frame. She didn't feel a lick of fear. When he spoke she tilted her ears back. She was relaxed and rested her hoof on it's tip. "Well, to sum answer up for your questions, I am knew, and the only one like me, I am looking for a home I guess, and lastly, I feel as though I should ask what you are? There is a spike growing from your cranium. I am a dessert ass. A wild one too." She shot him a quick wink. It was slightly annoying to her that everyone asked what she was. Was she that odd looking? A wolf pup inches out of the forest and yipped at her. An imagination of course, but she wanted them to be real and treated them as if they were. She looked down at the pup. Her ears flicked forward. Orbs tinted red looked pleasantly and sweetly. "Not now little one." The pup whimpered and ran away. It also faded away. She looked back at the stallion. "Sorry about that little fellow. She's just social." She knew it was imagination, but it was so real to her. All her little friends were so realistically viewed from her orbs.

Her lips curled to a smile as her pupiless eyes analyzed the stag. "What's your name Heart Boy?" Maybe he could be a friend, but what was this place he wanted to take her to? She sighed softly. What was this place like? She liked deserts, but loved eating juicy tender grass. "What is this place you are thinking of taking me to?" She tilted her head wondering what his answer would be.

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

With bewilderment, the stag watched as the desert ass looked at something that wasn’t there. What…what? She is just as strange as the crazy polar bear. His eyebrow raised one it’s own, but he wasn’t overly surprised. He decided playing along would be best.
“It’s fine…quite a cute little fellow, they were also. How interesting. I’m never met a desert ass before. I apologize for my staring. I’m a philosophical stallion, always interested in how or what others are, or other things for that matter. Myself, I am a unicorn. The “spike” growing from my head is an enlarged bone, and it has many uses. Have you never heard of a unicorn before?” His gaze made a questioning stare, and he wondered truly if this ass had. He wouldn’t be surprised, being trapped in a desert were who’s knows what else was lurking about, but it was interesting that she had made it to this land at all. “The land were I am trying to take you is a desert known as The Dragon’s Throat. The area is very large, and two mares rule it. Kri the Resolute and Sumati the Sinbird are the leaders names. Oh, silly me, I seem to have forgot my own manners. My name is Valentine, pupil of the Dragon’s Throat. I think you will like this land, since you are used to a hot climate already. What do you say? Um…is seems that you have also misplaced your own name. May I have it, or is it a well kept secret?”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598