the Rift

Your Return Was My Demise [Any God]

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

[This will be Xan's second time coming to the Veins, he was denied last time. This is the fourth time altogether, the last three all failed as well. XD)

The poor grullo was barely keeping himself together. At first, escaping the Basin had sounded like a lovely idea, and it undoubtedly was one of the best things he could have ever done. Of course, Psyche and the rest of her minions were probably less than pleased with his actions; having assaulted the Haruspex and committing treason. It hadn't taken too long for Xanthos to run into his beloved Romani after that, but much to his confusion and distress, the palomino hadn't a sliver of memory in regards to him. She didn't even know his name, and had almost attacked him that day.

'Romani...' The name echoed in his head as the stallion made his way towards the Veins of the Gods, his very heart feeling as if it hung lower than his head, dragging at his feet along the ground. He simply couldn't get the mare out of his head, still in disbelief at their last encounter. He had admitted his love towards her, and then in an act of frustration, sorrow, and everything in between, he had fled. 'Good job,' his mind scolded, 'As if that will make anything better.'

It was with these heavy thoughts burdening his shoulders that Xanthos had come to the Veins, hoping that his luck would be better than his previous visit. If they did not answer, then the grullo would be almost certain they were all plotting against him up there. Coming to a halt, his golden eyes gazed upon the four statues, depicting each God that watched over Helovia and all of its inhabitants. Drawing in a deep breath, he bowed his head in a respectful manner, losing the rather pathetic look he had maintained on the trek here.

"Please, great Gods of Helovia," he began, "Won't you spare this poor fool, just this once? I only ask a small favor."

[Xan would like a King Cheetah companion. :3]

I can see you're losing it

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The Gods do not hear your pleas today.