the Rift

I Am Sorry. || Open To All!

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
She came back onto the smooth path that led to the god's shrines. She walked at an easy walk. The god's shrines came into view, but what she saw dimmed her heart. They were dismantled basically. The Moon Goddess's Shrine was in tatters from wind. The Earth God's Shrine had blue flowers. The Sun God's Shrine was burnt like a french fry. The Time God's Shrine was cut in half. One of the halves resting in the water. To think she had been there a little earlier and had been denied what she had wanted. She walked up to the Sun God's shrine. She just looked at it blankly. Emotionless. Secretly, she liked him the best. He was obviously far superior. She walked up closely to him beaten down shrine. Water welled up behind her eyes, but she kept them back.

She didn't kneel at his shrine, but lay down. She was pregnant and tired. She was not standing. Her legs ached and laying down now was one of the most comforting things ever. Her legs were tucked under her, and her face was still high. She wasn't use to praying and didn't know how to. She only knew that the Gods had fled from us greedy mortals. She was almost shamed for trying to come here before and asking for such silly things. Hi Sunny. Uh.. Don't really know how to do this.. I have never prayed to anyone. I believe it shows inferior qualities, but you wouldn't judge me. At least I don't think you would. She paused for a moment. She regained her composure and continued. Life is hard. I am pregnant which doesn't make it easier. I think I may love someone, but cannot come to terms with myself and that feeling. I also met this really nasty pig. I never want to see that overgrown piece of bacon again. Everyone is friendly here for the most part. I haven't met a lot of horses though. It would be pretty awesome to meet you, but I know your off doing your job. I tried meeting one of you, but know one answered me... She just took in the smell of the burnt remains next to her. She couldn't believe she had been here a few days ago. Oh, I also forgot to tell you that I tried stealing Archibald, but it was a failure. The next object, horse, or thing I am stealing, I will get. I will at least try to... She thought for a moment unsure as to how to end this. Thanks Sunny. I know you probably can't her me... because I am only thinking, but it's always nice to get my thoughts rolling again. She leaned over and lay on her side. (Like This! CLICK) She let out a soft sigh and let her eyes drift close. She was still awake, but her eyes were dry. She thought it was peaceful and happy here. She was actually enjoying herself for the first time in a long time.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
A litte bird chirped on the remainder of a shrine, but otherwise, silence meets your cries.