the Rift

sickly lovebird come and play [Valentine]

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Anger.

Anger.

RAGE.

That was all that consumed this sabino's mind. Anger. The sabino had flown to the veins, and noticed how empty it felt. After much thinking she had realized they had abandoned everybody. And now the sabino wished to take her anger out on somebody, anybody. If it was a member of the Throat who came the sabino would not hurt them. Too much.

White appendages are spread out, forelegs sticking out while hind legs are tucked towards stomach. Head is kept high, and blue orbs scan the surface of the earth. When a suitable landing spot comes into view appendages are angled and the sabino begins to hurtle downwards. As forelegs reach out to touch the ground, white appendages snap out. Forelegs hold body while hind legs are placed onto the ground. Lips nearly kiss the dirt as hind legs reach for the ground.

Once head is lifted blue orbs scan around the area. A clearing in the Deep Woods. Shadows are cast and colors from the setting sun dance about. Pink kissers form into a devious smile, and sabino steps forward. How lucky I am. A perfect time and place, now I need an opponent. Thoughts rumbled through mind, and blue orbs scanned around for a worthy opponent.

White muzzle reaches outwards, sniffing around. Blue orbs are focused on the shadows and the trees. Ears flick constantly, trying to detect a sound. When nothing is found head is turned back to the center of the small clearing, and hooves carry sabino body to the center. Waiting in silence the sabino stands.

[[OOC:

800 words max. Magic is allowed. 3 attack posts each. 1 opening attack and 1 closing defense. Taking place during sun set in the Deep Woods. You can begin with the opening attack!]]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Black hooves hit the ground hard as he ran. He was in a forest, running. He ran for no reason, no point. He simply wanted to run, to waste the energy he had acquired. He felt to cooped up recently, but it wasn’t so bad. His movements got slower as the oxygen from his lungs got stretched, and he had to stop to catch his breath. He wasn’t as young as he used to be, but still young enough. He seemed to be older now, but he knew it was just the disease still. He pondered whether it was helpful to him to be out and about, but he didn’t much care at this moment. He thought it was pointless, more useless, to think of staying in one place. It seemed he was looking on the brighter side of things, no more being a pessimist. It was interesting for him to have this new view on life, and one that he needed for quite a while now. It was so weird that one bad thing could change so many others things, some for the worse, but more for the better in one’s life. These decisions seemed to have leaded him to the place he was meant to be. He wasn’t faithful, by any means, to believe that the Gods had dealing with this. According to him, the Gods didn’t account for much in his life, never knowing of their existence much in the first place, but he could always be swayed. He saw someone in front of him, a mare with feathers. Her coat was strange, but he wasn’t to judge. He learned that everyone looked different, and you could always count on something new everyday. However, the mare looked agitated, angry and displeased about something. She smelled of the same desert he did, so he had no fear.
“Hello, is there something bothering you? You look very upset…would you like to spar?”

(OCC: I thought it would be better to set it up first, since Val isn’t the violent type, so you may go first :) )

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Unregistered
Ears perk forward, seeing a stranger. A weird one at that. Now now, he's part of your herd. Mind tries to calm body, but fails. So what, he looks like some little cupid. A sly grin is pressed across delicate lips, and hooves strike earth.

“Hello, is there something bothering you? You look very upset…would you like to spar?”

Nothing was spoken from the sabino, instead a grunt was the only noise to come from throat. With a flick of white tail and a stomp of solid hoof, body is thrown forward. Wings are kept at sides, trying to resist the urge for an aerial assault. Although horned, the sabino had no fear towards her opponent.

Neck outstretched and hooves hitting the ground quickly, head angled slightly. Mind was set on biting shoulder or breast of dappled stallion. If that was not successful sabino had another plan. Once body was past the stallion sabino does a quick cow kick, her leg jutting sideways slightly as she tries to kick his hocks or rear. Hind leg returns gracefully to the ground, and she balances herself out. Turning around a smile is visible across gently pink lips. By now there was a good length or two between the two horses, and the sabino was keeping her defense up by balancing weight and keeping icy blue eyes glued to opponent.

She was ready for anything, or , so the sabino thought. With a battle stance the sabino stood, waiting. Silence was between the two, for who would talk during a battle? Blue pools focus only on dappled horse, waiting for him to make a move.

[[Attack
Charges him, aiming to bite his chest or his shoulder. Once she has passed him she does a cow kick, trying to hit his flank or any part of his leg. Then she goes around so she's behind him and waits.

Defense
Keeping her balance and is keeping wings folded.]]

Hidden Account
teeroo
OCC: Give me a day, I am currently busy, sorry for the hold up
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Hidden Account
teeroo
I surrender, I don't have time to post for this, I'm sorry

Unregistered
[[It's ok. ^^]]

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
21 days have passed. Valentine defaults to Sierra.