the Rift

Going home[levi,kri,Orinthia/open]joing

Lusana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lusana gazed out towards Levi's home. The massive red desert spread out, seeming to have no end. True, it did not have a Lot of plants, but she liked it all the same. She stopped by the river for a drink. The water was clear, and tasted sweet. She marveled at the view. As much as she liked her new home, a question still weighed in her heart. Would she be accepted by the pegasi here? Sha wasent sure. Shaking water droplets from her muzzle, she straightened herself.

Turning towards Levi,her blue orbs wearing a bright, curious look, she asked,"is this your home? It looks very nice." no, not just Very nice she thought to herself, she loved it. "may I see the rest of it, as well as your herd and leader?" she ended her little speech with a question. Lusana kept her tone polite, even though she was bursting with anticipation and excitement.

The warm sun shone on her, as if it was welcoming her to her new home.

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Lusana already seemed to make herself at home as she gleefully pranced into the herd lands. Levi was surely glad that he was recruiting more members into the Throat, they could use as many members as they needed. And it was a great thing that foals wanted to come into the herd as well, that way, there could be a good possible next generation leader. Pressing himself closer to the filly, she had gotten a bit far ahead of him. Her orbs filled with wonderment as she scanned the reddish sands that created the desert’s floor. "is this your home? It looks very nice." Levi chuckled as Lusana seemed to like it here. How could anyone not like the Throat? It was the best thing that had ever happened to him anyways. “Yes, this is the Throat Lusana. Welcome home.” Levi’s orbs sparkled with excitement. He wanted to make her feel as welcome as she could.

The little filly’s muzzle trickled with water as she lifted her head from taking a quick drink Levi reached his muzzle towards the cool icy liquid letting it flow down his throat satisfying his chords. He caught Lusan’s gaze as she asked him more questions about the Throat. The thing was, he was sure that she would already be accepted since she was a pegasi, but if she wanted to meet Kri, then he guessed he could take her to their Sultana. Kri was moreso busy nowadays, so it might be harder to try to meet with her, especially since they were training for war. Kri seemed to never leave sparring with horses, training them or training herself, she was prepared for it. Levi gave a slight smile as he kept his silvery orbs to Lusana’s. “Yes I would gladly give you the rest of the tour, but ,on the other side, Kri is very busy right now. I don’t know what she’s up to since she is in a lot of training. We can go and search for her, but we may have to wait a few days to meet up with her. I know that you will meet her eventually so don’t worry about it if you don’t meet her today.” Levi smiled at her as he nodded his square head indicating for her to follow.

"Talk talk talk."

Unregistered
Lusana nodded, trying to pay attention. Levi mentioned that she would not be able to see Kri today, but maybe another time. "that's fine," she told him. The truth was, she wasn't really all that concerned with meeting her. She just wanted to explore the new land, as well as the pegasi who live here. But her mother had told her it was good manners to meet the leader first, so she had asked. She replayed his words in her mind, trying to figure out what else to say. "do you think this could really be my home?" she asked. Lusana was never really sure that she would be accepted. But so far, things were going well. She wanted to know more about her soon to be home herd, how they work, where they grazed, and so much more. She could hardly contain her excitement as she bounced around on the dry desert sand. She strained her neck, trying to see everything. Lusana could spot a great tree, somewhere off in the distance. Those blurry shapes, are they horses?173

The little filly bounced around Levi. She followed him, trotting on the sand. "so,where are we going now?" she asked. Her mind was dedicated to the throat, and she forgot about 
Orinthia and epona. Maybe he'll take her to that huge tree. Or meet some horses! Her head filled with anticipation, excitement, and thoughts. She already loved this place and was ready to find out more about it. She suddenly thought of her wings. Flapping them, she floated just above Levi. Oh, the joy! She cruised  on the warm drafts, happy to be here.

OOC:sorry this post is so short and horrible! I have low muse these days

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
The temperature was arid, and hot, with little vegetation. Despite the lack of the towering trees I love, this place was quaint, and very suitable. I loved how the desert sand slightly swept up when a small breeze passed by. Or when I saw the strange canyons down below me. How strange they were, but so magnificent.

I started walking up another sand dune, but in the distance I saw two shapes that I knew very well. Happiness surged up in me, as I saw the little filly, Lusana flitting just above Levi, with her small, but graceful wings. Then I saw proud Levi, leading her to his herd lands. How wonderful. I watched them for a little while, and saw how excited little Lusana was. It brought me great joy to see the little filly so happy!

I decided to approach them, and greet them again, for I remembered the giant meeting we had back in the threshold. It would really make me happy to speak with them again. Kind of like old friends. I saw Lusana gleefully pelting him with questions. Despite his tired face, I saw that Levi was happy too. I trotted up to them, and cheerfully said "Hello! Long time no see!" I flipped my mane out of my eyes and awaited their response.

As I awaited their response, I hope I didn't startle them by just suddenly appearing like that. Where were my manners? A gentle breeze blew past again, arousing the sand into the air. I smiled. I actually liked this place a lot.

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

“Yes this is your home now Lusana.” Watching the little foal rambunctiously run around him with glee, he smiled as she did so. He wondered where she had come from before or wondered if she had parents who abandoned her like him as well. She did look very closely in relation to Levi since they had the same look. Levi was more muscular and masculine like, but if he were a female it would probably be Lusana. He wondered if maybe somehow they were related? It could be possible since they did look so much alike and maybe just maybe they were. It would be cool to know if they were related that way he would have at least one blood related family member.

As the two walked side by side, Levi answered her question “Why we are going exploring and I am going to show you around the Throat.” Suddenly, as he looked away, he saw a familiar figure in the distance. Orinthia. She started to come over and greeted them gleefully with a smile. “How do you do Orinthia, we are exploring the Throat if you would like to join us? I would hope that you still wanted to join the Throat.” He greeted her with a warm smile as her jet black pelt shone sparkly in the sunlight. Waiting for the fae to response he looked towards Lusana wondering if she really was family to him. It was just something inside of him wanted to believe that they were and who knows they could be long lost cousins or something.

[OOC: Sorry for the late and bad post! I had finals so I could not respond to anyone.]

"Talk talk talk."

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
occ: Sorry for being so late also, but is Lusana going to reply? Just curious. ^^

Unregistered
Lusana looked over to Levi happily. he was so handsome in the sun, dark pelt gleaming. looking at him reminded her of her brother, thistle. only that he has a darker pelt, and silver eyes. Lusana'a brothers eyes did not hold that trait, but hers did. she herself was spotted though, and levi was a grullo. still she could not shake off the feeling that they were related in some way.she nodded at him, content to follow after her frolick.

turning back, she spotted Orinthia coming towards them. "hello," she called out a greeting,"come and join us to explore the throat!" she hoped orinthia would join them, since she was the only one who had come with them from their meeting in the threshold. it would be lonely here, even if she got to meet other horses. she stopped, waiting for Orinthia to catch up with them.