the Rift

Miracle || Open to stallions

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Open to stallions from this thread.

She needed a miracle. After her meeting with Archibald, she was still confused. What damage had Mandrake done in her life? Who had she effected with her choices?
Delinne lowered her head to the refreshing water in the river, cooling her dry throat. Thoughts were hurting her head as she couldn't stop thinking about her quest.
The mare really needed a friend now. She needed someone to trust, to love, to care about. She had been alone in her heart for too long. But this quest was hard to figure out.

How was she allowed to sneak around in others' history? In others' life? They had their right to privacy.
So why had the Earth God told her to do just that? Sneak around and find out the story behind at least two horses? God, she was so confused.
Help. That's what she needed right now.
The mare raised her head and felt a sudden ache in her heart. Her thoughts had turned in a different direction now, making her wondering about her own life.

Why wasn't she a mother by now? With her own story, she would definitely have a foal by this time. But she didn't have one.
Was she unable to have a foal? There was too many questions. Maybe that was the answer to why she had decided to quest for a friend? A companion?
The fact that she wasn't a mother yet had to be the reason to this quest. Even if this quest wouldn't make her a mother, she would still feel like one with a little companion that would need her full attention at all times.
She would gain a child with this quest.

Dell sighed and looked at her belly. The black coat was shining in a purple tint as the sun rays met her body, making the white markings glow faintly, and her hair danced gently with the cooling wind.
It was a nice day with barely any clouds in the sky and a warming sun to make the grass grow.
The mare loved spring, but at the same time she hated it. Mostly because spring brought horrible memories to her mind, memories of being used as a child by stallions at springtime.
No child should live through that.

She lowered her head again and pointed her horn to the flowing river, taking a few more sips of the water. She was tired of being alone.
Tired of heart ache.
Tired of her damned life.

"Talking."

ooc: <3
word count: 414

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The light grey stallion moved again. It was easier for him to travel these days, and his illness was getting better with the heat. It was almost a miracle that he was still able to move, walk, and run. He was eating again, not overly large amounts of food, but eating nonetheless. His body has started to regain its weight and former composure, though he was still very thin. His skin that hung loosely at his sides was stretching into a tighter form, but was of course not tight enough. He wondered, again, if he would end up dying before he saw the healer. He knew the healer was a very busy mare, and he wouldn’t push himself into seeing her before others, especially when he was so new to the Dragon’s Throat. And it was a strange feeling for the heart stallion, but he felt no need to see her immediately. He let the affects of the desert take his body and start to mend it, but he knew it wouldn’t be enough. What he needed was to be cured, but that would wait. The herd meeting had put him on edge, and he needed to relax. He took himself out of the harsh environment that was his desert homeland, and moved to the wilds. He walked for quite a ways, because he was looking for a certain place, but he didn’t remember what. He suddenly found himself upon it: the Thistle Meadow. He remembered meeting the strange mare Delinne here, but that was the only memory of this place he had. He moved slowly down to the bottom, and started to nibble at some grass. However, wind blew, and a familiar scent caught him nostrils. He looked up in an instant, and looked around. In the shining sun, a purple mare with light white markings could be seen. Delinne. He moved towards her, remembering meet the mare a while ago in these same fields. Where had she been?
“Delinne, it’s been a while. Where have you been?”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

image by deadair @ flickr.com</style>

round up all the pieces, but they just don't fit the same.</style>

The hunter is surrounded by voices and winces at their prominence. He knows he must return to the shrine of his beloved Moon, but that time will come. There are other things to occupy his mind now- things such as the chase.

Manhattan flies ahead, parting the thistles and weeds as she runs, snapping them at their stems. Her barks are a signal, a font of information on their prey. Perhaps influenced by Zsoka's young mind, Knox feels innocence on the rise. There is still mischief, still a desire to kill that has become omnipresent with his mother's influence, but he finds more fun in it. Fun in the chase and the thrill of the hunt; fun he cannot ever remember experiencing. Perhaps once, long ago, he felt such joy as this. But this is new; from a wealth of knowledge and a new set of perspectives.

Up ahead he hears the sounds of a scuffle, and his pace quickens and steadies to catch up to his companion. But Manhattan stands with jaws empty and an expression of guilt; their prey has been lost to skill. Within him, thoughts swirl and minds meld to argue. Violent Dovev, the murderer, screams into his thoughts, demanding the colt to crush Manhattan for her insolence; Lawful Cem orders a stern lesson. But combating are the gentlest of souls; Anaan the protector and Janos the kind urging him towards forgiveness. The hunter grits his teeth and averts his gaze until one voice speaks out in steady, deep overtones.

All uf us make mustakes, sun.

The aging colt ceases all conversation and debate, for the Sentinel's words resonate. And with the fire of the twins Zekiah and Zsoka, Knox teases his bonded with an upturn of his lips and a gentle shove to her shoulders. All is well and all is forgiven; Knox begins to walk forth through the thistle towards the two figures in the distance, driven by the uncharacteristic curiosity of his youngest ancestor. But Manhattan feels no such peace; Manhattan has seen the monsters in his mind and known the thoughts that plagued him. She has seen the threat of the hurt, and she fears it. For a moment, she fears him.

But nothing can be done, and the young hunter's bright spirits are enough to overshadow his bonded's fear. He whinnies to her, calling her closer as she lags behind, but she still trails after glumly. Returned somewhat to a more stable mind, Knox makes no bold efforts to speak in volumes to the strangers, he simply takes his normal silent note and nods in greeting. The mare who stands by the stream, sturdy with a build similar to his own, has her own crosses to bear; thus us evudunt frum thuh pour mim's traguc stance alun, notes the astute Sentinel. The stallion, too, seems troubled. He is non-threatening in his state of premature decay, but worth recognizing all the same, particularly for his unintentional introduction of the mare.

He steps further into the sunlit meadow's center to meet them by the river, where the water strikes up at its shore and licks his feathered ankles. "Delinne then, I assume?" the stallion comments, turning only to note Manhattan as she at last settles beside him, resting her haunches unhesitatingly on the damp and dirty riverbank. Strange how much simpler it is to converse productively with Huric's smooth, amiable tones guiding him. "I am, uh, Knox," he proffers with hesitation as each consciousness within him jumps to answer the question with their own name. Odd how he never feels alone, now, even without Manhattan, who whines as the thought enters his mind. "And you, sir?" he questions in a low and pleasant voice, with a nod to the grey and red patterned stranger.

The sun falls upon him like a gift for the first time. Never before has life been such a grand thing. And for this, Manhattan is happy. But the darkness and the emptiness is not all lost; in the belly of the soul, the first begins to take hold.

[[Forgive Roanne's accent, for those unused to it. I can translate if need be. Mim= M'am+miss, and is what he calls all mares he does not know the name of. Knox is currently working through the fact that he has the consciousnesses of all of his ancestors in his head (They are listed on his profile page), so that's why there are so many different names and he's acting kinda weird.]]

knox</style>
& manhattan</style>

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Torture.

Torture.

This was pure torture.

My mind is racing, trying to keep me from passing out. Why was it I was always going places in such a state like this? Why, I had no idea. I've been getting better, maybe because Birdsong is wrapping up and the heat of the sun is strengthening. I had to sit in a river to clean myself of the blood and sweat, trying to restore my palomino coat and creamy hair to sleek and shiny.

My coughing fits became more spaced out, and I wasn't hacking up blood or anything, which was great. My hocks hadn't been as sore, allowing me to walk a bit better and go farther without tiring as quickly. I keep my wings spread out and my deep red eyes on the ground below me.

I was soaring through the air, my nostrils flared and my mane and tail whipped behind me. Such a beautiful sight, the land below me. A meadow, quite beautiful indeed. I swoop down, landing near two unicorns.

"Delinne, it's been a while. Where have you been?"

I lift my head, walking closer to them. A quite lovely mare and another stallion, he smelled like sand and seat. Some one from the Throat I see. I ignore the stallion for now, and turn to the lovely mare, whom little lover boy had called 'Delinne'. A delicate smile crosses my lips, and I give a small cough, nothing to major though. I return my gaze to the black mare, white lightning strikes going down her back. A large scar goes across her shoulder, and I flick my ears back. Poor darling was injured in a battle. Makes her alllll the better. With a grin plastered across my face I speak in a somewhat flirtatious tone. "Delinne is it? Such a lovely name for such a lovely mare. I'm Azzaron." I tilt my head towards the little lover boy, questioning his name quite instantly. "And you are?" At the same time another comes, he's mysterious, strange.

I don't like him.

I ignore the mysterious stallion and watch Delinne only, gazing at her with my red eyes. Folding my appendages at my sides I step closer to the others so we stand in a little square. Oh, if only little lover boy and mister mysterious here could leave, me and this lovely lady could speak. I flick my ruby gaze at the mare and the stallion, then focus back on my thoughts. If flattering her doesn't work just start a casual conversation and maybe then she'll like me more. I lift me head and gaze at the two, waiting for one or the other to speak.

[[Azzaron's going to seduce Delinne with his hottness!>] (I'm so punny xD)]]
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

"Delinne, it’s been a while. Where have you been?"
The mare looked up, raising her head too fast so that waterdrops flew from her lips. She recognized the voice from before. Blue orbs quickly found the one who had spoken and a small smile took over her lips.
"Valentine. It's nice to see you again after so long. I've been by the forest, meeting some interesting personalities. Where have you been? And how's the herd?"
She still wondered about her King, but she didn't want to cry just yet. It had almost crushed her when Valentine had said that the King was gone.

She observed him. He looked... Sick. The white coat was hanging by his sides as if he had gotten skinnier than the last time they met, and he had a tired look in his red eyes. Well, a sick stallion wouldn't be able to hurt her, right? Even if he was a lot taller than her.
Delinne had to get to the herd soon if the sickness weren't just with Valentine. If the whole herd was sick, she had to get to them and take care of them - though she didn't know anything about medicins.
The smile on her lips became wider when she thought about the herd. She really missed them and a lot of things had probably happened to them while she had been gone.

And Mauja... God, she missed him. He had been so nice to her all the time in the herd, and then the invasion... Dammit.
She. Would. Not. Show. Weakness. Not now.
Dell heard another voice, turning her head slightly. A black... Equine?
She tilted her head and looked at him, slightly noticing the dog walking behind him. He looked like her in the built, and on his head he wore a glowing thing of leather, making her even more curios.
What was that?
She had seen similar things in Dixtrod - her homeland - but she had never seen anything like this. There they had put easily-made leather rings on the equines and pegasis' muzzles, since... Well, slaves.

"Delinne, I assume?" The mare raised a 'brow slightly, but changed her face again when he presented himself. Knox. That was a rather unique name, at least for an equine.
She kept her smile and nodded towards the suddenly shy-ish stallion. He seemed like he was distracted by something in his head. She wouldn't intrude if he didn't speak himself, but that didn't mean that she wasn't curios as hell.
"Yes, I am. Glad to meet you, Knox."
The mare found herself in kind of an uncomfortable situation suddenly. Two stallions. One was sick and the other one seemed healthy, but still not.
How the hell would this turn out?

Delinne wasn't quite a big fan of stallions, except for Mauja and Lace - maybe even Valentine if he turned out to be friendly. She had a hard time trusting them, which wasn't that hard to believe if you thought of her background a bit.
The mare fired off a smile with her blue eyes and as she was about to move a little closer to the two, something distracted her and caught her attention.
A shadow.

It came from above, flying over her head which made her freeze for a few seconds. She didn't like it when she wasn't able to defend herself in case something happened.
Of course, a pegasus. The unicorn tilted her head slightly once again, admiring the fiery coloring of the stallion. And the first sound to be made by the stallion was... A cough. She raised a 'brow. Really?
He flicked back his ears at the scar she wore on her left side, but soon gave her a smile.
"Delinne is it? Such a lovely name for such a lovely mare. I'm Azzaron." The way he said it made her blush a bit, but it wasn't too visible since her coat was dark.

Fortunately for her, the winged stallion looked at Valentine and Knox so that the blushing had time to disappear without him seeing it.
But he quickly looked at her again, and basically she got caught. His eyes looked like fire itself.
They were red just like Valentine's, but with a more orange tint. It looked like they were burning and it felt like it as well.
The mare almost lost her vocal chords and cleared her throat a bit before talking. The fuck just happened?
"Azzaron. I'm pleased to meet you," she said and smiled wide toward the stallion.
This was waaaaaaay too much testosterone in one place.

"Talking."

occ: Too. Much. Muse...
word count: 766

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The stallion was joined by a black equine. He was just as big as the unicorn stag, but was completely different. His voice was weird. He seemed to speak with two different voices, blended in one. A black dog was following him. The two looked similar, and it was eerie. Valentine was about to speak when another figure approached, a pegasus this time. The sands of the Throat were also upon him, and it was clear he was also a male. What is this, some time bachelor show? Well, I’ll play along.
“It’s nice to meet you both, Knox and Azzaron. As you’ve already heard, I am Valentine. I am fine I suppose, though I have recently suffered with an illness. Don’t worry, it’s not contagious.” At least he didn’t think. Although it had spread to his entire family, he thought it was a hereditary disease, and no one else around him had gotten sick, so he knew this to be true. “Azzaron, you are correct, this mare is particularly lovely, as she always has been. Delinne, the herd was good. Some new things have happened, though it might be best to tell you in private, if you would do me the gesture of having your company.” He flicked his tail, a smile growing on his thin lips. He moved closer to her, looking into her eyes. “These things are not to be taken lightly, and some unfortunate things have happened to not only me, but to the rest of the Ex-Edge as well. Though it would seem that not all is lost after all. Please, come and grace me with your beautiful presence somewhere else, were there isn’t a crowd.” He looked between the two other stallions. His point wasn’t to be rude, but he honestly wanted to talk to Delinne in private.

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

image by deadair @ flickr.com</style>

round up all the pieces, but they just don't fit the same.</style>

The hunter feels himself wishing less and less to be in the company of the other stallions; perhaps even the mare, if their behavior is the type she appreciates. It is a bath of testosterone and nothing more- and while Knox may carry the minds of eight other stallions, and while birdsong may be high, he did not feel the urge in the same way that the other two present did. He can see it in their eyes- that craving hunger. He feels only a sickness in the pit of his stomach as it twists and rolls with the new sensation that comes with age and season.

But he has decided already to remove himself from the situation. It is poisonous in its own way- perfectly harmless in some lights, but dastardly and others. And with such wicked minds resting behind his eyes, he is not sure that he entirely trusts himself, either. Manhattan senses his unease and rises in expectation of his action; she knows it is time to leave just as well as he.

The young stallion's gaze catches Delinne's and wavers there. He wonders what is beyond her eyes; if there is sadness there, or insanity. Or perhaps simple and uninteresting vapidity. But whatever it is, he won't find out now- not with the stallions Azzaron and Valentine flitting about her like cupid as he stands apart from them, seeming almost dejected as he refuses to play their little game.

He turns from them without thinking, banishing from his mind the mannerly and moral Huric that tells him to put his hatred aside. Young Zsoka's petty ways overtake him, and he almost leaves in silence. It is Roanne who forces him to do the right thing.

"I should leave you all to your devices," he utters in a low voice; charming in its demure manner, but clear evidence of his tendency to shy from social engagement. He would have left it there, but, well- she had been so glad to meet him. It would be rude, Huric chides him in a stern voice. "Perhaps some other time, Delinne," Knox offers with an awkward nod and a swift shuffle away from the scene. Manhattan seems pleased to leave them all behind. There is much to do; so much game to hunt down. A darker voice in her master's mind hums on as they exit the clearing.

So much out there to kill.

knox</style>
& manhattan</style>