the Rift

The False Prophet ( Open? _ )

Kibo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Pic by LittleBitSpicy@DA aka Devs on Helovia

His appendages, all bathed in alabaster minus on rear, kept a steady canter as he made his way into the heart of this new place. His coat, still smelled of salt where he had came from the sea to the south. He had made his way along the shore in a semi half moon fashion before veering to his left and heading in a northern fashion deep into the thick forest. As the sands turned to leaves and the trees grew more abundant, he slowed his pace to a walk and continued searching for other beings.

The ebon colt was still on his mind. The single reason why he was still followed was because he had taken the colt with him, when he had left his family. Oh, but BlackSong was so different, so regal looking and so beautiful. He remember the day he first seen the colt, two years prior. So frail, new and innocent. His mother had been one of the ones that Kibo had coaxed into meeting him inside the caverns at night, and she had willingly gave herself to the mystical brute. It went on for about a week, the lovely Jade came to him and they would go hours of passion behind her mates back. Her mate was newly appointed guard for the night shift. A position held in high favor in the herd since any rank close to the leaders also made you, a higher up. The ebon brute, named Patriot, had gladly accepted the position and had boasted about it, never knowing that Kibo had put a worm in his father’s ear about the brave and valiant Patriot just so he could get his precious, beautiful Jade alone at night.

The day had came that Jade grew larger and larger and Kibo lost interest in her, simply because she was growing so big. It wasn’t easy to listen to her complaining as he roughly made entry and would satisfy his own needs in the harshest manner possible without leaving marks her dear Patriot would see. It never crossed his mind that it could be his heir within her, and upon delivery, it was apparent that it wasn’t anyway. Born at night, the dear BlackSong was praised immediately for looking like his father’s lines and having his mothers deep blue eyes. Ebon like his father, and looking just as much as his father’s breed, the colt had become a sick fixation on Kibo and as he aged, Kibo made sure to be one of close standings.

The day had come others were questioning Kibo and his sexual fixations on their young daughters and the death of Raven and his son (see bio), seemed to hang thick in the air. Kibo had caught the black colt alone and had simply said “Would you like to come on an adventure with me? Just you and I, it would after all make your father so proud if you were to help me out…” with a smile on his face. The colt, whom was well into his second year and who had grown so much, jumped at the invitation with great excitement and proclaimed to Kibo “Father will then make me a warrior and I can be a guard just like him one day Prince Kibo!” Kibo, disgusted inside, smiled on the outside and continued to play the part, taking the colt with him on his journey, urging him to run alongside as to ‘get there in time’.

Before long the little beast grew tired and started to complain. Two days of running had greatly exhausted him and Kibo was at his wits end, listening to the constant are we there yet, where are we, what is it we are doing, I miss my mom and dad, can I go back? It was late one evening that Kibo found himself staring at the little colt and his lust started to boil. He remember how nice Jade was and wondered how sweet little Blacksong would be and how heartbroken dear old Dad would be to find his son laying in the middle of the woods the next morning. Something inside Kibo snapped and he then started to speak of Jade and how sweet she was, how long she lasted and how she enjoyed the brutal assaults he would give at night while Patriot was away protecting the King. BlackSong looked at Kibo in horror and screamed as the innocence of the young beast was slowly, shattering in front of Kibo. He took full advantage and let his lustrous desires go, tenfold and did everything he wished he could have to jade, to her son.

When morning broke, the colt was a pile of ebon fur on the ground. He had been repeatedly mangled beyond his worst nightmares and had bite wounds all over him and a few broken ribs. His eyes were glazed over with shock and his breathing was rapid and shallow. Kibo sneered and the beauty of the little being faded as he looked so ugly used and laying there. Without further to do, Kibo took off as he could smell the parents coming closer. Maybe it was all in his mind but he swears an hour or so later, he could hear the wails of their grief as they found his torn body. He made sure to stab BlackSong with his horn, leaving a mark that Patriot would immediately know and turn his heart to stone.

They had come, by the multitudes to find him, and they had come faster than Kibo had expected. The night he plunged into the ocean, they were practically on his heels. The storm had covered his escape and even the waves didn’t stop him from plunging into them. The water was cool, but felt nice to his aching muscles as he swam towards the scent of land, far, far away. At some point, he thought the ocean would surly take his life and had passed out, only to be washed up on some white sand beach. He laid and stayed in the general area for days regaining his composure before taking off in a canter one morning up the shoreline, making his way to the timbers where he smelt others. He had seen others in the distance once, with horns just as his and even wings.

His mind came back to his immediate surroundings as he surveyed the crows cackling above him. They gave away the presence of others and they were saying “One comes with a horn” to each other. Sneering, the brute came to a standstill within a large clearing. Almost perfectly circular and edged with beautiful scented roses and pines he let his pools relax. He wouldn’t share his past here, not at all. No one needed to know his ill intentions. He just wished for someone younger, maybe not so young… someone gullible to come by, a sweet filly who would enjoy an older unicorns touch, or maybe even a mare around his age or older that needed someone to fulfilled her desires. There was more than enough of him to go around, his pride un-tucked just the slightest as he relaxed and thought about the others. The scent of some in season lingered here, maybe someone was near or perhaps had previously left… either way, this was a great area to have a passionate affair in, or just communication, whichever suited him fine… he needed to find out more of his own whereabouts before he went digging for others to woo anyway.

1 2 5 7 words

Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Assuming its day. ^^

"I am still alive," he told himself for the thousandth time or more, his quiet whisper punctuated by the strong affirmation of Irma, like a solid push of warmth in his cold mind. For a moment longer his eyes remained pressed shut as he rested in the shade of a tree, the side of his head leaning against it. Somehow he was still afraid to trust in what his eyes saw, in what his memory and heart told him was true, afraid that it wasn't; that it was all a lie, that he'd finally lost it. That he thought he was back but he wasn't. That none of them were real. That one day he'd wake up and the demons would cackle, saying got you! and waggle their tongues and fingers and tails at him. Or that he had died, and lived in a land created from his memories. He wasn't sure which would be worse. Another breath of fresh spring air in his lungs, and he set his jaw. This is real. I'm back. I'm not making a fool of myself in front of some...deity. His pale eyes slipped open, staring down at the white owl sitting by his front hooves. She was always watching. Always there, to warn him of danger, to convince him he wasn't mad. That he was alive.

How had he survived so long without her? Now that he knew what it was like, to share such an intimate bond, to bear the heart of another next to his own, he wasn't sure he could survive without it.

How long did owls live?

That dark thought had no place in his mind, not when they had not even spent a year bound together — merely months had passed since he had been spirited away to find her egg. That first time, it had been harmless. For a moment his ears fell back, but then he gave his head a shake. No time to dwell in the darkness. His frosted hooves set out on a well-known path, carrying him through the Threshold forest as his eyes lazily swept across the trees, and Irma disappeared into the skies. Scents tugged at him, though he found no reason to investigate them; most were too old, already gone, or smelled of Pegasus feathers. And besides, if he kept walking, he'd find someone sooner or later.

And this time, it was sooner. A stallion, dark roan in color with three white legs, stood in a clearing, quite relaxed. While it was not unusual in itself, most didn't feel that home in this forest, unless they were like Mauja and practically lived there. "'lo there," he whickered as he walked up to the stranger. "Is there something you seek?"

Perhaps I can give you something. (Like a home.)
Though certainly not what was on Kibo's mind.
night-fate-stock -- dreamofsandman -- deirdre-T -- deviantart.com // i-mi.deviantart.com
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
[OOC | So sorry for the wait, and thank you for your patience <3]

Would she admit to following him? No, of course not. In fact, she would not even admit it to herself. But it was true. He had returned and they had been two among many, and she had not had the chance to speak with him. And so when he set off, she followed, intending to call out to him, to ask him what he wanted, how he would fit in, where they would go from here... 'they' being the Basin, of course. Not the two of them, for they were not a pair. He is not mine, she reminded herself. He is all of ours. The words were meaningless, for still she felt the tug of envy in her heart that stemmed from his relations with the herd. She wished that they would respect her, love her as they did him. But she knew they didn't.

Some had never met him, it was true, but they would be wooed into adoring him just as the others had. Such was his way. She was more abrasive than he, with a personality that did not make others inclined to love her. Perhaps she was too vocal with her beliefs, or perhaps she had simply never learned how to empathize with others. Her brief 'romance' with Valentine should have taught her that, for even as he declared love, she regarded him with a distant sort of distaste. I cannot love you, she had told him before casting him out. Was it the right decision? Would he spread tales of her beliefs, her intentions? Would she regret not pretending, not trying harder? Would she regret not giving into that weakness called love?

Or was her heart simply reserved for another? Did she even have a heart to give?

When Mauja took pause under a tree, she, too, had halted, considered even then that it might be prudent to greet him. But he moved on, and she remained silent. She was too far away to catch those words that he had spoken, and she was left to wonder about his thoughts, emotions, intentions. And then he came upon another, a dark-hued stallion with a strange, skull-like white marking. But he was a unicorn, and that was all that mattered to her. She skirted around the pair, keeping to the shadows, stepping out into the light far enough from the FrostHeart that she would not be questioned for appearing. That too-sweet smile appeared on her maw, her amber gaze looking the newcomer over freely.

When she spoke, it was in a purr that dripped honey. "Today must be my lucky day, to come across two handsome stallions." The following laugh was flirtatious, and she resisted the urge to sneak a look at Mauja. Was it her intention to make him jealous? She wasn't sure that she even knew the answer. Perhaps it was just another facade that she donned to reassure herself that she was in control.

"Talk talk talk."

Image Credit

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.