the Rift

Through the Depths of War[Sierra]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Time went on from the stressful days in the Throat. It was crucial that everyone in the Throat got training for war, even if they weren’t warriors. There was a threat from an outcast stallion, apparently, he was going to attempt and take over the Throat herd lands. Levi was apprehensive about this since he was not convinced that anyone would want to join his herd, or be a part of him in any way. He was pure evil and did not strike the qualities of being a any type of leader. The matter of the fact was Levi was not convinced at all that he would be able to take over the herd or hurt Kri. Levi would face Tio one on one, but he would die before anyone of his members were killed, especially if it were to be Kri. Levi loved Kri, but as his leader. He respected her and wanted to help her as much as he possibly could because she was the one who was there for him. She helped him through that very tough situation and she also seemed to take pride in her job, therefore, Levi respected her very much.

The hot deserts sands were perfect for preparing, especially in the day time. Its sweltering heats, burning sands, and bright sun rays. They all had to be prepared, in every type of weather, terrain, and time of day. Levi suddenly had to think about this since he thought about how lucky he was to be ranked to a sergeant. Now that he was a sergeant, he would need to prepare many members as well as himself. He had a responsibility to himself, his herd, and mainly Kri. The feeling he felt in his heart, he would never be so honored again.

“Sierra, this is where we will spar. You need to keep your movements clean and clear, but you also need to give it your all. This is training, yes, but you and I both need to be prepared for anything. You cannot use magic, if you have any, and we will keep it for strength and agility training.” His silvery orbs looked towards hers as he gave her a smile. “You may start when you are ready Sierra, and it is an honor training with you.” Levi quickly got into his ready stance and stood waiting for Sierra to make her first move.

[OOC: Max words 800. We will each have two opening and one ending post. We will not use magic since this is primarily for strength and agility training. Please keep a summary (even if it is short), an attack post, a defence post, and any injury posts in the OOC part. Other than that, let's have some fun! :P

Setting: In the throat towards mid day. The heat is sweltering and the sands are fairly hot.]

"blah blah blah."

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
White ears are kept forward, listening to strong sergeants' words. Grullo body was muscular, showing that said stallion had been fighting for quite a while. But sabino had been fighting too. Stern look shows as sergeant finishes up. A sly smile creeps across pink lips, and words slip out. "Don't worry Levi, I have no magic." A snort comes through nostrils as muscles tighten and release. White appendages are tucked neatly at sides, and head is tucked. I've fought Midas before, and hopefully this guy is easier to beat than Midas! The smile remains as first move is made.

Muscles clench and release, allowing body to be flung forward in a quick and agile leap. Wings spread out only a little, allowing body to glide forward only a few feet above ground. Legs outstretch, hitting solid dirt. Hind legs are raised, and frontal portion of body lurches forward. Neck outstretched, maw open, reaching out towards jugular or breast of grullo sergeant. Once head was veered back with graceful movements hind legs touch ground.

Blue gaze is set, and body turns, circling around. Once facing the winged sergeant legs move, beginning to gallop. Wings snap open and body is lifted up eight feet above ground. Angling appendages, body begins to descend. Forelegs are kept straight out, waiting to slam into sergeant's back, side or neck. Swooping back around, one last strong kick is given towards chest before forelegs touch ground, hind legs following gracefully. Sabino body is angled, and a slight smile remains on pink lips. Neck is arched, and wings are tucked. Muscles are tense, waiting for opponent to strike out.

[[OOC: Bleh bad post. xP

Attack:
First lunges towards Levi, lifting off a bit. Once a few feet from Levi she put her forelegs on the ground, letting momentum allow the front part of her body to lean forward a bit. Her position is sort of like this:http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=bucking+...4#/d22k7gz After than she reels away, circling around. As she comes to face Levi she opens her wings, flying around 8 feet above the ground. Then she begins to descend towards him, hoping her front hooves will jab him in the chest/side. Once this is done she angles away from him, striking out with her hind legs, aimed towards his chest.

Defense: None really.]]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Sweltering heat was not on the grullo’s side. Shades of raven, beige, and tans made up his coat, but the way the shading was, heat was automatically capable of burning into the raven coloring creating so much heat. Sweat already dripped down by his side already as he looks towards Sierra’s sly smile. His silver orbs not releasing from her gaze as she speaks to Levi kindly. Levi half smiled and half smirked as he knew the spar was about to begin “Perfect then. You’re already one step ahead of me.” His features tuned into a full smirk as he waited for Sierra to begin her first attempt to start. Levi was finally not thinking about Tio, Phaedra, or even his herd, he thought about the moment he was in this very moment and believed that it would be rude if he did not put his all into a training spar with Sierra. Besides, she was kind enough to want to spar with him, how could he not put in one hundred and ten percent of his effort? It would be un-fair to her and to also himself.

Little salty liquids fell down his chest and neck as he watched Sierra start to progress forwards. She arched her pinkish neck as she progressed to aim at him with an aerodynamic shape. Her maw was out stretched wide and Levi instantly knew where she was heading for… the jugular. Rearing into the air, Levi attempted to block the pressure from the bite as he waited for the heavy impact. Hoping he might be able to slice her chest, but only to block himself not because he actually wanted to. His tactic was not a success as she still managed to bit his ear. A small wound, but it stung very much since the brute had recently just had a cut there from Midas. A shrill traced from his vocals as he watched her fly over him.

Sierra comes around once again now ever faster than she had before. Flying was a good tactic, but only if you could fly. Most pegasi did not realize what a good target it was to attempt to try to injure one. As she started to make her way over, Levi took the impact of her hooves hitting his chest making a nice bruise across his chest. Powerfully and clean Levi started to twist as she came over thrashing his back legs out to kick the closest wings. She needed to know that she did not need to fly to win, she could beat him without flying most certainly. In case she was to get injured with a wing, Levi wanted to make sure she understood the consequences that came with flying.

Last, but not least Sierra attempt to lash out at Levi. Levi tucked his head in, not stopping the movement of his hooves. He rammed into her with a lot of strength to block the full on thrash out, hoping to knock her off balance since she was in the sky. “Sierra, you are doing great. The only thing I would suggest is do not fly right away. Wings are an open target to most horses, so therefore, they would injure them as soon as they could. I just want you to understand the consequences that come with flying at first.” Giving a brief smile, Levi suddenly ran towards her, but not fly, he was taunting her to come down with him.

[OOC: Its alright :3

Summary: As Sierra makes her way towards Levi, the brute rears as she sees her coming. He hopes to slice her stomach or bruise it, but mostly stop the impact from coming full on. Sierra ends up slicing his ear, re opening a cut that he had before. Letting out a shrill the brute continues to get ready to fight.

When Sierra comes over again Levi twists letting the momentum aim to kick her nearest wing. Sierra still gets her aim to the chest and slices it because Levi twisted so hard and she was going fast. Finally, Levi attempts to take in the impact by throwing himself towards her, hoping to knock her off her balance.

Attack: Rearing to block her, thrashes out, and makes himself throw a lot of weight towards her.

Defense: Tucked in neck, balanced.

Injuries: Re opened cut on his left ear, and a sliced stomach.

"blah blah blah."

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[[OOC: I'm so sorry I haven't replied yet! I'm working on the reply, it may come slowly because I haven't been able to get onto my computer as often as I wish]]

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
21 days have passed. Sierra defaults to Levi.