the Rift

Love Trickster || Loki

Melissa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Spring. Warmth was getting closer in season and the trees started to bloom. Whole fields and meadows showed off their colorful flowers and energetic critters. Rivers and lakes melted to water once again and became once again a treasure for every thirsty animal.
Meh.
The Thistle Meadow hadn't changed much though, except that the purple thistles showed off. Sure, there were still snow in some places but who cares?
Not this pegasus.

Melissa yawned as she stretched out her body and wings, waking up from a long night of sleeping. Even if it was quite hard to sleep with goddamned animals crawling over your body and trying to bite you.
She had changed, there was no doubt.
The flirty and innocent mare who had arrived to Helovia at fall almost didn't exist anymore. She had been replaced by... This.
A bay pegasus that only wanted to get pregnant and shovel away the sassy stallions. They were all useless.
Except for one thing.

She looked around with her dual colored eyes, checking the surrounding for any living creature. She saw a deer family grazing by the forest, a rabbit running across the meadow towards his hole in the ground.
Not a single one like herself.
Melissa smirked and lowered her petite head to graze. During the whole winter she had been hiding away from the herd, trying to survive by eating left-overs of the dead grass under snow.
She had succeed, of course, but she was thin by now.
Her ribs were fully showing on her sides and her hips were slightly pointy as well. But she would eat enough to make herself beautiful again.

She would become beautiful again. Or else she would just have to change that personality.
'And I don't want fucking multiple personalities. It's enough with just one that's twisted...'

"Talking."

word count: 303
ooc: Loookiii, come here~ <3

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

The stallion moved with dark grace on this current day. He chose not to fly, for he was getting tired of being air-bound. He moved loosely, not caring which direction his hooves took him. His metallic wings shone and glistened as they normally did, but he felt they didn’t have their normal sheen and beauty. Was he starting to be psychically effected by his emotions? What was happening! He felt like a mare, turning all emotional because of one thing.

He moved his head, his hair sticking to his face in the hot sun above him. He wanted a drink, maybe something to eat, but he didn’t know where he would find anything, and he dismissed the thought. He didn’t feel like doing that. He was in too bad of a mood to accept it. Sighing, he ventured on, and then stumbled. A piece of rock was beneath his footfall, and slipped out of the ground.

The large stallion stumbled, falling over and knocking into something heavy. He was on the ground, and felt his weight go into that of rock. He suddenly felt something else, and saw feathers in front of his face. He quickly got up, and saw another pegasus below him. He scrambled, moving his head to the head of the other. It was a mare, and he put on his charm immediately. It was the first time he had actually fell on a mare on accident, and he was a little embarrassed, but he couldn’t let her know that.

“Oh my, I’m so very sorry, are you alright? I hope I didn’t hurt such a pretty mare in anyway. They would cart me off to jail for such things. Please miss, if your hurt, let me help you.”

(OCC: You wanted Loki, you has him, all up on you ;D)

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Melissa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Silence had rested across the meadow and Melissa was happy with it... She was not happy with the fact that a random SOMETHING crashed into her though.
"What the hell?!" Melissa yelled as she falled over. The thing quickly rose up and looked down at her as she got ready to yell the soul out of it.
But... She couldn't. Melissa looked at the one who had tripped over her. A hybrid, and a stallion too for that fact.

The petite pegasus quickly got up and looked at the stallion. He was big. HUGE.
'Holy shit... Is this a giant or what?,' the mare thought and smirked a little. Well, he was still handsome.
"Oh my, I’m so very sorry, are you alright? I hope I didn’t hurt such a pretty mare in anyway. They would cart me off to jail for such things. Please miss, if you're hurt, let me help you."
Haha, what?

Melissa walked in a circle around the stallion to inspect him. He was black with golden wings and horns, as well as green eyes.
She smiled. Such a beauty. Time to turn on the charm. She flexed her big wings as she started to talk.
"I'm alright, dear. Were you in a hurry or something?" Her voice turned from furious to flirty in just a few seconds, and she smiled at him. Her pupiless eyes were half-closed as she tried to set up the perfect look to charm a stallion.

And she hoped it worked, because she hadn't met a stallion during the whole winter.

"Talking."

ooc: Mehehehe xD
word count: 259

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
A smile played on the trickster’s lips. The mare was more elegant when she was up and moving, but he still liked her on the ground. His hormones rushed, finding the mare attractive, and of course, being Loki, put on his own charm. The mare has pupil less eyes, one green like his own, and the other a bright shade of blue. He was very much interested in her now. He watched as she walked around him, and he knew she was definitely interested in him.

“I’m guessing you like what you see? I know I like what I see to.” He moved forward to her, trying to capture her dual gaze with his own. “I wasn’t in a hurry. Being so big, I slipped on some rocks and I accidently fell into you. Believe me, I wouldn’t fall into a beauty like you like that on purpose. I’m more into grand entrances. Nonetheless, it was a happy accident, yes? I am glad you’re alright, I wouldn’t have wanted to break a single beautiful bone in you’re gorgeous body.” He smiled lightly, one that was more mischievous than anything. “Tell me love, what do I have to do get a pretty mare’s name around here?” He smiled again, almost laughing. “Mine is Loki, in case you were wondering. And tell me, what is a mare such as you doing all alone in a meadow? Shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend?” His eyes darted around, and his face created a suspicious look. Of course he knew she probably didn’t have one, but that was part of the act.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3