the Rift

[FALLS] A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

Heavy hoofbeats sounded through the trees as a large draft bred stallion trotted through the early spring morning. His Grullo coloring was marked with the primitive markings of a savage, his wither bars and dorsal stripe joined by large, faint zebra marks on his rump as well as leg bars. The color was splashed with the white of a Minimal tobiano. It caused his left rear leg and his tail to be pure white, which white splashed his face, reaching all the way up to his poll to color one ear white while it wrapped around behind the other. His forelock was white, as was the tuft of mane above his withers.

He seemed to be enjoying the morning, despite how dew-covered it was. When he brushed against the undergrowth, a shower of water droplets smeared into his coat. he didn't mind though. The action was refreshing. Still, there was a darkness in his mind. Not long ago he had come across a scent that he had not smelled in many years and had figured to be lost forever. It was a scent he knew well, only because it was so close to his own. It was the scent of a particular equine... Catillatio. The stud knew there were deep roots that connected the two of them together. Some may call it destiny, others may just mark it as coincidence.

The grullo tobiano, however, thought of it as fate and irony. He knew the stallion better than most, and knew what he was probably doing now. He let out a loud snort and brushed these thoughts away. It was a beautiful day. Why would he ruin his mood by thinking of such things? he stopped in a small clearing and tried to lift his mood more by munching a few mouthfuls of the grass growing in the sunlight that fell in through the opening of the canopy. The sunlight glared off his white markings, making them shine as if they were painted from stardust. Lifting his head up, he chewed for a bit and looked around before returning to his grazing. He really hadn't eaten all morning and he was hungry enough to let his guard down in order to do so.

Anyone from the foothills is fine. xD

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
It had been a long time since her wandering hooves had brought the young grulla this far east. Memories floated in her head as she wove with careless ease through the trees and undergrowth. Memories of when she was much younger, searching these woods for a familiar figure who'd promised to return, until she found him. Memories of meeting, and standing up to, Mandrake, who seemed to dislike her so. Good memories, and not-so-good memories.

But those memories were vanquished when blue eyes alit upon an unknown horse. Immediately she came to attention, pausing to observe this powerfully built stranger. His coloration reminded her of Mother, but his sheer size reminded her of Archibald. Yet there were aspects of him that reminded her of herself.

Curiosity stoked, she approached with a bold step, taking a more-or-less direct route to reach the small clearing this stranger had installed himself in. Her steps were light out of habit, barely rustling the plants that reached to brush her legs. And she paused again, a step or two within the boundaries of the clearing. "Hello there." Her voice chimed merrily, ears forward with interest. "What brings you here?"

((So I lied. XD Been thinking of posting here since you put it up, and today is a mostly free day. So here you go.))

Loon

The large head of the beast jerked up from where he stood, grass hanging from the sides of his mouth. His silver-blue eyes caught sight of the mare approaching him and he let out a nicker of greeting. Chewing up the grass in his mouth, he swallowed and then took a step towards her to greet her properly. He arched his neck out of pure habit. The action caused his motion to look more elegant, even if he wasn't trying to show off. The thin feathers around his hooves shivered as well, the strands of hair swishing every which way with the movement of his legs.

"Hello there, Miss." His Tennessean Drawl was light and respectful, a transparent parallel to his father's darker accent. "Beautiful mornin', don't you think? I appear to have gotten myself lost for a spell, and... well, I don't know where I am, or where I should be goin' to get myself out of trouble-ways. Any ideas in that pretty head as to where we are?" His forelock fell into his eyes and he shook his head to clear his vision.

A breeze would cut through the clearing, giving Tharos and his new friend a relief of the Tallsun heat. He looked up at the cloudless blue sky, closing his eyes to enjoy the breeze and smiling a little. Tallsun was his favorite season, despite the heat. The world was peaceful, unlike it was in Birdsong, when members of all species were only focused on fighting each other for mates, for territory, for food. That had not changed, but the activity had relaxed into a lazy murmur where it had been a loud ruckus before. besides, now that the breeding season was over, he could take the chance to get to know this filly as a friend. Gods knew he could use a few of those. A new herd would be nice, even if it wasn't exactly practical right now. He didn't want to have his opinions tainted by loyalty to one herd land just yet, as he knew that was bound to happen.

Still, a friend would be nice and he saw no harm in getting to know her. With that in mind, he snapped his attention back to her so as not to miss what she may or may not be about to tell him.

Kimber, played by Kachie
Open to one more foothill member. :]
Enjoy! :3

Hidden Account
With mild curiosity she watched him react to her presence, a tiny smile playing about her features to see him pause with a mouthful of grass hanging out like a fluffy green beard. He seemed friendly enough though, greeting her with a nicker after catching sight of her, and even being nice enough to approach.

An ear tilted to the side as she watched his pride-ridden stride, realizing this fellow was quite a bit older than she. It only served to pique her interest further, as it never crossed her mind to be concerned over the size and evident years of experience this stallion held over her. That ear tilted forward once more as he began to speak, words altered by an unfamiliar accent that made her pay extra attention to catch each word as it was spoke.

"This is the Threshold of Helovia," she said simply to his questions. A pleased light glimmered in her blue eyes that she knew things that he didn't. "All the herdlands are west of here, and I imagine most would take you. I live in the Foothills near here, but have friends and family in the Edge, by the sea. The Basin and its unicorns are to the north, and the Throat and its pegasi are to the south." She chose to ignore his comment about her being pretty, instead focusing on being matter-of-fact and truthful.

Wind swept through the trees, rustling the leaves and playing with her mane and tail. She drew in a breath, enjoying the smells of a tallsun that wasn't plagued by wildfires. Life was much different this turning of the seasons than it had been previously, but that wasn't a bad thing. Still she wandering down to the woods that had been her first sight of the land that had become home, kept company by the watery creatures that even now kept her cool, nestled wetly against her neck and beneath her mane. Unnoticed for now, but ready to stir at a mere thought.

"What are you called?" She asked suddenly, remembering this fellow had yet to introduce himself. She wouldn't bring an unnamed stranger home to be passed judgement on by her nephew.

Loon

The uniquely painted stag listened intently as she explained truthfully about the land he had been swept to by the tide. He smiled kindly to her expressions, paying close attention to the movement of her ears and the way she carried herself. She seemed nervous of him, perhaps because of his size, or because she realized how much older he was. He didn't know which, but he felt glad she relaxed into a glimmer of pride at being able to answer him and finding out she had more knowledge than he did.

For her sake, he chose not to tell her that he had been wandering about, lost for some time now, and had only now found his way to the threshold. He figured it was kinder to let her believe he had come across land, and would make for smoother conversation. He didn't want her to moon over him and the ordeal he had been through. He had long since washed the salt from his coat, even if he still smelled of the sea, but there was something... well, almost ethereal about the stallion that he could never shake off. It was the scent of starfire and otherworldly gases, the traces of living in the deep space of his former planetary home.

He snapped back to attention at her question. That was right, wasn't it? He had failed to mention his name. "Ah, well... Allow me to interduce myself, ma'am. Name's Tharos. But you can call me Thar, or Ross, or... whatever suits yer fancy, I s'ppose." Raising his head up, he lifted one leg and then fell into a graceful bow in front of her. "Ferther more, I aim ter please, so if there's ANYTHEN you need, jus don' get to beatin 'round the bush 'bout things, mkay?" When he got to his feet once more, he centered her in his sight. "Although I find myself in mighty need of a herd, ma'am. I'd very much like ter see them Foothills you was praisin' 'bout just now." He wondered if she would lead him away towards her home so easily, of if he'd need to pass a test or two first. He was fine with either option happening, although he was expecting to have to pass a test of some kind.

Kimber, played by Kachie
Open to one more foothill member. :]
Southern accents are hard. xD

Hidden Account
He listened to her politely enough, quietly attentive to her explanation about the lands of Helovia. His gaze was somewhat distant, giving her further opportunity to study him. It was not the fascinated gaze of a young mare watching an interesting stranger, but the appraisal of a young, would-be warrior assessing the qualities of a potential recruit for her home. But as she had little instruction on such things other than to note whether or not another would be fast or agile enough to catch her if she had to get out of the way, it was a cursory study.

That was all she had time for before her inquiry broke into his reverie and reminded him of his manners. Tharos, he named himself in that peculiar accent of his, encouraging her to give him a nickname is she chose. Friendly of him, but she didn't know him well enough to wish to shorten his name. And then he startled her into a step back when he bowed extravangantly. Strange fellow, no doubt.

He seemed interested in the Foothills, and she was inclined to show them to him. But... "What are your thoughts on those that are not... strictly equine?" It was something she had to know, since there was Paladin and Willow in particular to keep in mind. No need to go upsetting the delicate balance of the herd with a heedless choice of who to bring home. Then again... She thought of Ricochet, remembering how much he stuck out in the herd, yet had tried. Until his rashness had him driven away.

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

It was a funny thing, the Threshold. It was as if it had tricked the blank canvassed mare into stepping into its parameters for only a detour, while attempting to return back to the Foothills, only to come across two equines. Frail ears swiveled to face the duo. The colorful grullo mare triggered a slight recognition to a member of the Foothills. It had been in passing during the meeting Jackal had called. But the bloodless and sea foam paled mare knew better than to know this Foothills equine and her had not been properly introduced. She wasn’t even quite sure if this mare knew who she was.

But that was beside the point, as they both called the Foothills their home. For now, at least anyway, NADIRA would reside within the beautiful and mountainous meadows that could hold no more beauty than it already consumed. It was the stallion who stood out with his unique coloring. She couldn’t help but admire it with a smile and a glisten of a warm welcome revealed in her sapphire glacier visionaries.

Both held no horn. Her horn was made of ivory and stretched gracefully from her brow, three feet in length. It was a traditional horn, spiraling endlessly toward the heavens. She couldn’t exactly say her frame was anything to look at. Just a milky snow white that at times could make her appear like a shadow on the sea, or a figment of your imagination. An ancient creature only held in the pretty little heads of human children.

NADIRA was short in stature, delicate by appearances, but underneath, she was built like a brick shit house. She didn’t believe in having to prove her strength, as she was not mentally a warrior or soldier at heart. But her past, life threatening on a day to day basis, required she be fit, and she had kept up her regiment, even in this new world she had found herself in.

Pushing aside her past and thoughts and memories that held no significance here, in Helovia, she put on a genuine smile, for she loved meeting new faces, and she had two standing in front of her. With the grace of a prima ballerina, she halted her movements a few feet from the two. Milky strands of silk blessed her slender nape, and wavered slightly like the ocean’s ripples. Her full tail trailed behind her and her forelock fell all to one side, making a curtain over one side of her spheres.

“Hello Kimber. I remember you from the Foothills herd meeting, though I am sure we have not formally introduce ourselves, or even met.” She dipped her petite crown to the mare in a friendly gesture and then turned her attention to the stallion. “And welcome, stallion. I find you two have already exchanged names, and so I am NADIRA. I also reside with Kimber in the Foothills. Though I am quite new to Helovia myself.”

She hoped she wasn’t intruding on anyone’s parade, but she really had been attempting to return back to the Foothills.

“I hope I haven’t interrupted anything. I was actually on my way back to the Foothills. But the Threshold detoured me.”

NADIRA wondered if the stallion would make the Foothills his home as well. There was a stirring in her stomach, and she hoped it was nothing to concerning. It was like butterflies. No soul had twisted her gut so, like this stallion did, and she almost had to excuse herself. She hadn’t felt this cruel sensation in a long time. Flashbacks started reeling through her cranium and she had to shake her dial to stop the madness. She would not allow that to happen again. She would have to make a small note, not to approach this stallion on a volunteer basis. If she wished to keep her heart safe and unbroken. The only other who even stirred a deep feeling within the depths of her soul, had been Osiris. But she could manage that, or so she hoped.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Loon

His ears pricked forwards as she asked him the questions, his head tilting a little to allow the white of his forelock to slide to the side of his face. The change exposed the way in which the blaze of white on his face circled around his right ear while his left ear is covered. He'd never encountered unicorns or pegasus's before, but he really didn't find it a troubling thing to think about. As far as Tharos was concerned, if the creator gave you the gift of flight then all the better to move about. If he gave you a horn, it just makes it easier for you to defend yourself. Before he could put this into vocals, however, he was interrupted by a demure voice. He turned his head to look and had to blink stupidly for a moment.

There before him stood one of the most beautiful creatures he had ever seen, in this galaxy and the next. He felt his jaw drop open a bit as his silver-blue eyes roved over her every contour. She was young, he could tell, almost too young, but he didn't seem to register it at the moment. Nadira... It suits you. He thought, his mind soft as he gave her one last once over with his eyes. He needed to get a hold of himself.

Yet, he could not help but feel butterflies begin to flutter in his stomach with the snowy mistress so close to him. He shook his head to clear it of these thoughts almost at the same time that Nadira did the same. He realized that Kimber was still waiting for an answer. He turned his attention to the grulla mare, his mouth closed once more. "Well... I reckon they don't bother me none." His answer was simple, and yet it was a profound statement. Tharos was saying he was not racist in a land that was dominated by racism. He didn't know that, though. At least not yet.

"And erm... if you don't mind me saying so, ma'am, is that one there one a them non-equines you was talkin' about? Shoot. If all non-equines are that pretty, then count me in to the love n' toleration section a' this here land." He gave Nadira a wink as he spoke. It was true, where he was from, mares who were as pretty as Nadira were often wolves in a sheep's clothing. She was young enough that she was likely to still possess her innocence. The more he looked at her, the more his heart seemed to flutter. Still, he did not forget his manners, and he would remain a gentleman around her until she came to him. He would not even attempt to court her until she was an adult mare. He was many things, but a pedophile was not one of them.

Kimber, played by Kachie
Nadira, played by S3ilver
author notes

Hidden Account
s3ilver
*If you don't mind, I am going to post, since Kachie is on away.*

it has come to pass...

The ghost-like dream had apparently trapped the stallion’s gaze, as she felt the heat of his orbs graze her contours. Shivers flooded her, making her take an awkward step back. What was with her? She had received stares from every stallion since arriving in Helovia, but none were so pronounced, so pervasive as his gaze, save one. She wasn’t exactly sure how to respond to such flattery. She preferred not to be noticed. Wasn’t that what a blank canvas was good for? Little attention given to her, but on the contrary, it only enhanced the focus on her, given the scenery and landscape of Helovia wasn’t snowy white, where she could just blend in wherever she pleased.

The drop of his jaw was obvious and his silvery-blue eyes were captivating in and of themselves. As he turned back to answer Kimber’s question, she could only assume the mare had mentioned something of pegasi and unicorns making the Foothills their home as well. But his comment did not end there. And NADIRA wondered what more possibly could be said. Oh, but plenty, she soon found out. If she had been in her human form, back on Earth, she would have been as blood red as a fire truck. Her… pretty? Half snorting, she eyed the stallion, with a lovely accent. Down on Earth, she would have described it as a southern accent. It was the preciseness of his accent and tone that brought sour memories to the forefront of her pretty little visage.

At his wink, the timeless essence froze. Shivers flooded her and it was all she could do but blink and behold a blank look. The sensation of her pummeling heart in her windpipe was enough to create a migraine headache. Was that even possible: A unicorn experiencing a migraine? Or was that clearly something that was stuck with her now? The heated tension was over whelming and fatigue was settling in fast. Inhaling wasn’t as easy as it once had been and exhaling was the only thing keeping her afloat, standing on all quads. Think, NADIRA, think, she told herself.

Back in human form, she would have ran. Ran until she could have ran no more. Until the pounding sensation had died and she could no longer breathe. It was a past she wished she would have never lived. She felt home in her rightful state, here as NADIRA. She had made up the name upon the approach of others, who had kindly introduced her to this new world.

All she could remember was exploring a land much like Helovia, and then suddenly waking up in a mortal’s body. She soon found out she had been left alone in the forest and the boarding school had taken her in as their own. As a girl, she was exclusively withdrawn, everyday experiencing the searing pain of her mortal body dying. For twenty years, she fought nightmares and human hunters who tried to hunt her down. It wasn’t until she had stumbled into Helovia, that she had finally been able to relax and forget her awful past.

But before that… she truly felt, deep down, her immortality had once been what it was now rightfully restored to, that essence and embodiment of a unicorn. She was far from being of two years. As a human would age a horse, so she would be consider the ripe young age of 2. But in reality, she surpassed two centuries. But telling other’s you are that old, only creeps them out, and so she had resorted to the aging process of human time.

Shaking her throbing crown, the sea-faired mare slowly started her travels back to the Foothills. She needed air, room to breathe. She could feel herself hyperventilating. Turning her petite features to the stallion, she gave a smile, letting her sapphire globes encase his frame. So enticing was the urge that she threw all her emotions into a bag and locked them away.

“If you will excuse me…, I must return home. I am quite tired, and would love a bit of fresh air.” She hadn’t exactly caught his name, and so she had paused but for only a moment, before finishing her excuse at having to leave.

Her frame of pureness turned, filled with eloquent movement. Her fluid strides were relaxed and time consuming, as she took her time in returning back home. It wasn’t so much for the stallion, to choose should he want to follow her, but more to keep her balance, and make sure she made it back safe and sound.

N A D I R A

Loon

As the unicorn turned and excused herself, Tharos's ears pricked and he gave the grulla mare a small nod of greeting as he moved to follow the unicorn- Nadira. He trotted to catch up with her, passing so close that his shoulder brushed the length of her body. He gave her a little space though, and slowed to walk beside her, his draft blood causing him to tower over her. He flicked an ear, training the auditory on her as they walked. "Hope you don't mind if'n I join you, ma'am."

On closer inspection, she seemed older than he had originally thought. Maybe her size had tricked him, but he caught himself continually looking over at her. He had heard of such a thing happening before, but he had never thought it would happen to him. He could feel he was falling for her the more time he spent with her. It was funny, partly because he was usua;;y so careful and they didn't even know each other, really. "Names, Tharos, by the way. I don't remember if I said that before or not. I know I told Kimber that. You mighta' not been 'round to hear it. Ah well. Just swat me if 'm bein nosy miss, but how old are you, really? I thought you was young when I first got to lookin' at you, but I don't think you are, really."

Tharos did not realize it at the time, but the longer he spent around Nadira, the more steel cables were connecting him to her. Maybe it was love in bloom, or maybe it was something else, it was too soon to tell yet. In any case, he kept walking, hanging on her every word, in a respectable manner. To make it easier, he tried to concentrate on walking as softly as possible so as not to scare her with how strong he was. That wasn't really his fault though. He was slowly getting used to the gravity of Helovia, but it wasn't like his density training was going to go away. If he left himself unrestrained, he could tear up the terrain by cracking off foal-sized chunks of rock beneath his hooves and sliding them about. He could do that just by walking. It was all due to spending time in deep space, where the gravity fluctuated from planet to planet, from a few times weaker to several hundred fold the force of gravity that he felt here. He wondered if he would ever be able to share his stories with her, whether she would believe them or not.

442 words
Kimber, played by Kachie
Love at first sight? xD

Hidden Account
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

The immaculate figment hadn’t accumulated a great distance from Kimber or Tharos, but enough of a gap for the two-tone beat of the stallion to be engaged. Auditors swiveled like a swinging door at his approach and it was everything she could do to keep her stomach in check. As his ebony shoulder glazed the length of her timeless entirety, she ignored the twinge of pain that twisted her gut. How was she going to bear this? It hurt her insides so, that she had to bite back the tears that were practically forcing to break over the edge.

Shaking her dainty countenance, her pearly silk strands billowed against her slender nape. She felt the space amid their bodies deepen and the shock of relief released from her physique, sent a trembling wave over her. His elevation, in comparison to her petite frame, was almost overwhelming, or was it a mix with the build of his breeding that compensated for the towering effect. She couldn’t say for sure, but it’s not like the physics of the issue mattered, it was the sensation that tortured her.

Their strides matched in unison easily, and as he fell in step alongside her, she held her breath for a moment while she could hear in the silence his words penetrate the air. "Hope you don't mind if'n I join you, ma'am." Well, as implication gave way, he was going to be escorting her back to the Foothills. For the time being, she might as well appreciate the company and introduce him to his new home. But why her?

“If you wish, you are welcome.”

Music even to a nightingale’s ears, her lullaby drifted on the forest’s whisper. His piercing stare of silver and blue set her physique afire. Pin needles were a sensational illusion, a torrent that spread like wild fire, covering her from cranium to her rear silks that trailed her tracks. What did he see in her anyway? She wondered, as she had all but a moment to herself. She certainly had not said anything profound, or done anything worth noting. Right?

Out of the blue, he introduced himself as Tharos. An appropriate calling for one as such, she reasoned with herself. If the shoe fits… right? And then some babble about not having said his name while she had been around, which was correct, she hadn’t. So much for alleviating her migraine headache, but she was depending on the movement of fresh air to help circulate her blood flow and get her brain functioning again. So far her fatigue had receded, that was a good sign.

“… how old are you, really? I thought you was young when I first got to lookin' at you, but I don't think you are, really."

Her strides ran cold and the ceasing of her movements was harsh. Old? Her forelock had Newton’s third law still in action, as her momentum stopped, the fluid ripple of her bangs settled against her face like gently placed sonwflakes, or feathers. What did she say to that. If there was ever an odd time to ask of someone’s age… who did that anyway? Usually you just assume, hey, they are older than me, or hey, they are younger than me. But straight out inquiring about one’s age? As she jerked her façade, a snort was emitted, before her journey to return home was continued.

“I am as old as time.”

It was a response that she didn’t even have to think about. It was a natural reply that frankly, she presumed, should be accepted as fact, and left at that. Woman do not like to age. It means that their youth is fading, and time was running out. But she had to remind herself that she was no longer a human. No longer caged by the measurement of time. The only thing that threatened her existence was actual death. Her embodiment was always continuously healing itself. But a death wound would take her life. Just the visit down memory lane brought the claws of death grasping for her neck. A fight she had fought for too long, and now she was safe.

Stealing a glance over to Tharos, she figured if they were to be traveling together, she might as well try and make amiable conversation of sorts. She gave herself a moment to collect her thoughts, before opening her muzzle and letting her vocals harmonize amidst them.

“What brings you here, Tharos?”

It was really a simply question, but it didn’t hold a specific answer. She wondered what kind of answer she would receive from her inquisition.

N A D I R A

Loon

Well, that certainly wasn't the answer he was expecting. Still, it made sense, he supposed. He'd come from a world where immortality was as common as it was to see floating orbs of quicksilver rising to 3 feet of altitude, where metal had been polished and shaped to resemble grass and trees, where elfish ruins were overtaken by nature. Who was he to question the integrity of her words when the validity of his own home sounded like the land of a fairy tale. In that sense, he chose not to answer her comment and continued to walk. It was when she asked him why he had come to Helovia that he stopped in his tracks to look at her.

"Well, to be honest ma'am, the tide is what brought me here. I lived on an island far out to sea and woke up on the beach west of here after a huge storm struck and sunk my home beneath the sea." He sighed, thinking for a moment. "I wandered about lost for a while before someone was kind enough to direct me here where I could meet recruiters for herds. And well, tha's the story, ma'am. What about you? How'd you come to be here?" He asked, as he continued to walk again. He thought it better not to mention his father. He would renew his attempts to confront Tio later. Right now, he had a home to go to for the first time, and a lot of new faces to meet.

Little did he know that they were actually walking into a battle. A battle he would fight, and gladly too, but still. He wondered if Nadira knew how to fight, or if she would need to be protected. Would she thank him for it? He wouldn't be able to know that until it happened, and he didn't even know they were walking into danger yet. In the meantime, he kept glancing at her as if he couldn't get enough of the way she looked. Eventually, he got up the courage to break the silence once more. "So... Nadira, that's a pretty name. Do you have a mate, miss gorgeous?" He asked, riding on the coat-tails of adrenaline as he made a slightly obvious advance. He was still being as respectful as he could, but he was still thinking amorous thoughts about the unicorn, and not all of them were clean if truth be told.

-smacks Tharos with a newspaper- Get your mind out of the gutter!

Hidden Account
s3ilver
I am going to post to xan tomorrow night, he is watching the invasion, and nadira isn't tied to the foothills emotionally. If you want to reply to her first and then to the invasion, I think that would be a good introduction :D

Just thought I would let you know I have not forgotten.

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
[[wait, what? o3o

That awkward moment when I reply on the wrong account. xD]]

Hidden Account
s3ilver
hehe

so xanthos, posted in the Foothills, as he is just "watching" the invasion from a safe distance, and I am going to have NADIRA watch, as she is one of the healers... so she may be needed after to help heal. But we can "continue" our thread in the Foothills :)

Loon
[[oh, I get it. xD Okay <3]]