the Rift

we'll light up the night, together [Delinne]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
I soar above the trees, trying to find an opening so I could land. A few coughs came from my throat, but other than that no words came from my lips. I had no idea where in the world I why I was here, but oh well. I finally find a spot to land, and slowly descend.

I hit the ground, dirt and debris flying in all directions. I need to work on my landings. I snort, getting some of the dirt out of my nose. I shake my mane and tail, flinging debris everywhere. I shake my feathers too, as some twigs got stuck between the feathers. I fold them up, feeling on of my hocks scream in pain. A slightly fresh cut has crimson-colored blood slowly leaking from it. I sigh, shaking my foreleg, letting the blood fly a bit. I keep my fiery red eyes on the trees ahead, walking forwards. I flick my ears forward, trying to listen to any sounds.

Delinne

The lovely lightning-marked beauty drifts into my mind. Why? Well, I don't know. I had met her in the fields not too long ago, and I had been thinking about her ever since. She had eyes of ice, and her coat was darker than night itself. Her markings imitated the strikes of lightning in the sky. Lovely and flashy. A grin creeps across my face, and I wish to see her. But I had no idea where she lived. Was she an outcast or did she belong to a herd? I don't remember smelling any herd scent on her, so she must be an outcast. Good, all the more likely I am to find her. I sigh, day dreaming of the lovely mare. She was a mare I couldn't keep out of my head.

Or my life, for that matter.

[[ A continuation of the Miracles thread]]
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

The deep forest. It lied not far from the Treshold where she had arrived for the first time; Meeting her King that brought her home.
Home. The exact home that had been taken from her just a short while after. The exact place where the other parts of Helovia took over the Edge and stole it from the unicorns.
Dell shook her head and snorted loudly. It hadn't been fair. They were out-numbered by the others.

She knew that it made no difference by thinking about it and trying out different endings in her head. But she knew that she could've done more for the herd.
The mare looked around. Wait, wasn't this the place that the Earth God.. It was. When her quest was finished, her beloved jaguar would be here.
Something twisted her heart, making it ache. She was lonely.
Delinne had never felt so lonely as she did now, when she was in the forest that would bring her baby.

Her beloved baby. Tears filled up her blue eyes and one escaped, slowly running down her cheek. But not a real baby. She would probably never get a baby of her own, one of her own blood and flesh.
The meeting with those stallions had made her wonder a lot. Would she ever become a mother for a foal, instead of a companion?
Of course the little jaguar would fill the empty space in her heart, but would it fill it to the fullest?

The sound of something crashing caught the mare's attention, making her turn her head. What was that?
"Hello?" Delinne called into the dark woods, slowly getting nervous. Her muscles were tense, making her body still. She almost looked like a statue like that, except that her mane and tail moved slightly from the little wind that existed in the forest.
Who was out there?
She dried her tears by rubbing her cheeks to her leg, making the black coat wet, and then looked up. Her blue eyes had a little red in them, not so much so that it would be visible though.

"Hello? Who's there? Reveil yourself!"

"Talking."

ooc: c:
word count: 355

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Deceased
Dark
To my surprise I hear a familiar voice, and instantly smile. I can't hold it, and a cough comes from my lungs. My soft lips forming the words, my heart and legs guiding me towards her. "Delinne? I reach my muzzle out, making sure it's her. When I discover it is I feel my heart fill with joy. I cough once again, and then look at her, somewhat embarrassed. I keep a smile on my lips, speaking my name just to remind her. "It's me, Azzaron." My words are sweet, kind. Gentle.

I feel so... I don't know. Was this truly love? Or just a feeling close to it? My stomach does a few flips, and I force myself to smile. How awkward. I look at Delinne with loving eyes, admiring her build and color. She was like a wingless angel that had fallen from the heavens. My heart scrambled up my throat, and I swallow it. "Delinne, it's lovely seeing you here." I tilt my head a little, my appendages are kept somewhat stretched. I could see signs of tears, and it looked like she had tried to hide them. I frown slightly, and then speak."What's wrong Delinne, you look sad, has something happened? It's alright, you can tell me." My tone is soft, caring. I walk to the black mare's side, draping a wing over her dark body. I look at her, waiting for either an emotional breakdown or an explanation. I wait patiently for either to happen,, or, something else.
When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

Azzaron. The unicorn looked at the stallion as he came closer, observing his fiery colors and big wings. He was bigger than her, but not dangerously bigger like Archibald had been.
He seemed... Strange. He acted strange. Why? He looked at her with almost a loving shine in his red eyes, showing care and something more that she couldn't give a name.
Delinne gave up a smile as he came closer, but when he asked her that...
"What's wrong Delinne? You look sad, has something happened? It's alright, you can tell me."

She almost broke down. But instead she stood up and looked down as the stallion came even closer and wrapped her close to him under his wing. Why would he do this? They barely knew each other, but still he seemed to care about her.
Lace hadn't done that. He had never shown any interest like this stallion.

"I-I'm okay. I guess. I just thought of one thing.. A small but still big thing.." Dell didn't want to share everything with Azzaron, who knew who he really was? You could never really trust a stallion, because they never want good for you.
She looked up at him, her blue eyes trying to meet his ruby-colored orbs. There was something in his eyes that she couldn't quite figure what it was, and it bothered her a bit.
Should she tell him about the whole mother-baby-thing? What if he took offense for some reason?
Or... No, not already. That would be ridiculous.

She sighed and looked down again. Would she ever find the herd as well? She already knew that if something happened between her and a pegasus, they would never accept her back.
Especially not if she brought home a... Tears filled her eyes again.
No. She might as well reject the thought of becoming a mother now. Why would she have the chance now if she hadn't gotten pregnant during her whole life?
Her. Whole. Miserable. Life.

"Talking."

ooc: :3
word count: 329

Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.

Deceased
Dark

I stare at her dark figure, questioning if she could even trust me."What is it? You can trust me, I promise you I won't tell anyone or anything." I lower my head, staring into her eyes. Does she think I'll hurt her? I sigh, clearly she doesn't have trust in me. Or stallions.

Look at her, spreading my large wing out further as gray clouds gathered above head and small droplets of rain begin to fall. But I catch a tear falling down her cheek, sliding down slowly. I give her a slight nudge, my wing acting as an umbrella to keep her dry. I see flashes of lightning, then return my gaze to Delinne.

A sweet smile slides across my soft lips, I tilt my regal head slightly. I couldn't keep my fiery red eyes off her. She was, so... lovely, beautiful, no words could describe her beauty. I couldn't let her out of my sight, out of my heart. That's when it all went down hill. My mind controlled my actions, and I didn't even mean to speak. But it just slipped out, flowing as quick as a river. The words that I had dared not to speak to her.

"I love you."

I just my mouth instantly. Sweat beads up, and I feel so embarrassed. I try to speak again but the words just won't come out. My lips quiver a bit, and I keep my wing draped over her. I open my mouth again, finally words slip out."I- I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." I stare at Delinne, waiting for her to react in some way, or speak. I was nervous to see her reaction and what she does next. My fiery eyes are kept on her, and I wait silently. My heart was pounding and I was afraid she would here my heart pounding out of my chest.

[[Dun dun dunnn! Azzaron seems so clumsy all of a sudden]]

When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

"What is it? You can trust me, I promise you I won't tell anyone or anything."
The mare sighed and leaned slightly against the stallion, suddenly glad to have someone there with her. She watched as the rain started to fall and then searched for his eyes.
"I'm afraid that I won't experience..." Delinne took a a pause and turned her eyes to the rain again.
"... Motherhood."
More tears fell down her cheeks and she pointed the black horn towards the ground.

As lightning flashed over her, the mare had a flashback within her thoughts. The night she was born.
It had been dark that night, full of raindrops and lightnings all over the sky. She glanced at her rump that showed off a few of her special markings.
Why had she earned such markings? Her mother had been like a starry, dark blue night while her father had been completely black. The genetics had gone so wrong with her.
Dell looked at Azzaron again. He was so kind to her right now. Giving both shelter and comfort to a mare he barely knew...

Barely knew... "I love you." Wait what? She re-played that sentence again.
I love you. He had said "I love you" to her.
The mare froze and just couldn't move. No one had said those words to her except for her mother before she died. But that was more than 7 years ago.
"You... What?," she whispered and listened as the stallion tried to explain himself. It was no use, the damage had been done.
Or, had damage been done? She wasn't offended, quite the opposite actually.

"I- I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Delinne smiled slightly and looked into the stallions eyes, finding him staring at her.
"It's okay, Azzaron. I.. I kinda enjoy your company as well," she spoke quietly and smiled a bit wider.
This meeting had taken a turn that she hadn't expected, but she welcomed it with open arms. Love.
It couldn't be so bad, right?

"Talking.

ooc: Nawwww x)
word count: 339

Remember?

Deceased
Dark

Her words weren't expected. Never experience.... motherhood? This couldn't be true. I try to calm her down with some words, but I don't know how to. But at least I tried. "Calm now, Delinne. You can never be too sure. Maybe it just wasn't the right time. It would never hurt you to try again. Maybe someday you will be a mother." I smile at her, trying to cheer her up.

"It's okay, Azzaron. I.. I kinda enjoy your company as well."

The next thing that comes from her mouth surprises me so much. I'm almost shocked. No, I am shocked. I stare into her lovely eyes, and try to speak. "Y-you do?" She was staring at me, a delicate smile ran across her black lips. I smile too, slipping even closer beside her. My body brushed against hers, and I felt a little fluttering in my stomach.

Was this truly... love?

This feeling in my stomach, I... I swear it was what happens when you love. But, did she truly feel the same way or was she just saying that to be nice? I wince, for some reason only now does the pain in my hocks return. I shake my mane, trying to ignore the pain.

Say it! Just tell her you want to try to have a child! I look at her, beginning slowly. "Delinne, you know.... it wouldn't really hurt to try and have a child..." I trailed off, looking at her with loving eyes. "I'm sorry, it's too soon isn't it..." I lower my head. I'm so stupid! I'm rushing it aren't I. I feel the sudden urge to bang my head against a rock or a tree. But the only thing I can do is stare at Delinne. She was a magnet for me. I was always drawn to her. I finally apologize for my words. "Sorry to be so sudden..." I look at Delinne, staring into her blue eyes. I swear my heart would beat out of my chest. I wrap my wing tighter around Delinne's body, smiling gently.

When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

"You can never be too sure." Yes, she could.
Delinne was rather sure by now. Afted being.. abused... so many times, she knew. If she wasn't a mother by now - which she was sure of - then she would never become one.
But his comforting words helped, and she felt calmer. Until he looked at her like that again.
He had reacted strongly to her last words and it made her uncomfortable. Though she didn't show it since she didn't want to hurt the pegasus' feelings.

Then he almost frightened her. He wanted to try her ability to become a mother? She didn't know him!
But the mare calmed down and looked him in the eyes. He was nice and kind to her, even though he seemed to be a bit egoistic in some forms.
And he was rushing way too fast.
Delinne sighed and brushed her muzzle against his cheek.

Sure, it wouldn't hurt to try.. But what if it worked, and then it would turn out to become her only child that she would ever birth?
Was she really gonna give it away to Azzaron? She had to think about it first.
"Azzaron... I'm glad that you offer yourself to find out if I can become a mother, but I will have to think about it. And I would love to get to know you a bit more first." The mare smiled and nuzzled her muzzle against his cheek again.

Delinne sighed and tried to come up with a plan with how they would continue to meet each other. She wanted to get to know him better before trying out anything that would change her future. Because...
He seemed way too sweet to ignore.

"Talking."

ooc: <3
word count: 286

Remember?

Deceased
Dark

Feeling Delinne's velvety muzzle brush against my cheek made me smile, and I turn to her. Was she finally realizing she loved me? I reach my muzzle towards Delinne, so that our velvety snouts brushed against one another. I couldn't leave her. Not for a moment. I speak with a delicate smile. "Well then, what would you like to know about me? I'm open for any questions you have for me." I stay by her side, nuzzling her neck. My wing remained over her, even though the rain had begun to clear up already.

I retain my smile, unable to hold my joy. I was going to stay by her side no matter what. I think I was finally getting used to love. The feeling in my stomach wasn't so flip floppy and I was finally able to stop myself from stuttering. My fiery eyes gazing into her icy blue eyes. My wing remains around Delinne, I wouldn't let her go. I brush against her, smiling. I wanted this moment to last forever. Never wanting this one moment to end. Now if only it could.

If only I could keep Delinne by my side, try to have a kid with her. Settle down and be a family. I would do anything for her. I would give my life away for her. My lips are forming a delicate smile, and I look at her. I hope I wasn't creeping her out, but that was more in the back of my mind. FOr now, I would live in the moment. For now. But life must go on.

[[This thread can never end!! <3 :3]]

When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

"Well then, what would you like to know about me? I'm open for any questions you have for me." She wanted to know as much as possible. The mare didn't want to have any secrets between her and... Well, the thought of it was ridiculous. The father of her baby.
It was too unbelievable. It couldn't happen.
Delinne smiled slightly and blushed under the dark skin. Thankfully her soaked wet coat covered up the most of her blushing cheeks.

"I want to know as much as possible about you, Azzaron. And you can ask me practically anything," Delinne said and looked up into his reddish eyes. She didn't want to tell him about her past, it was way too tragic.
She didn't want to tell anyone. But she knew that she'd have to someday, and it wouldn't matter if she wanted to or not.
The mare sighed at the thought of her father and quickly deleted the image of his glowing red eyes.

No. Treand was a horrible stallion and he had been a horrible father. No one would ever find out about him... But she could talk about her mother.
Greyskie the StarryEyed. Her coat had shimmered in blue and purple like a sky full of stars at night, and her eyes had been as electrical blue as Delinne's own. Her mane had been wavy and black like the night, while her horn had been as white as the moon.
Dell smiled inside when she thought of her beautiful mother and then glanced at the pegasus beside her.

Maybe pegasi weren't so bad after all? Her only experience with pegasi had been Xira, and after that she hadn't met any more. Or, she didn't remember. Had she? She only remembered meeting unicorns and equines, but since the invasion... The scar in her hide gave electrified her body for half a second and she looked up at the palomino.
He wasn't so bad.

"Talking."

ooc: I have a hybrid pass + foal stats with magic! :D
word count: 323

Remember?

Deceased
Dark

I laugh a small bit. This was getting nowhere. I keep my smile on my face. This was probably the most fun I would ever have. I keep my fiery gaze at Delinne, finally asking a question. "Well, Delinne. Where shall I begin? I grew up a lover of fire, my whole family is filled with pyromaniacs." I paused briefly, glancing towards her. I seem to be lost in her gaze, like swimming in a sea of ice. I'm frozen in place. I have to fish myself out and throw myself back into reality."Anyway, my tribe was attacked by some other tribe. I ran away with some of my relatives. We got separated and I ended up here. Now you tell me about yourself. Don't be shy, I won't judge." I rub my soft muzzle against hers, running it down the length of her face. She smelled sweet, why, I didn't know and didn't care. I was too in love to care. My lips formed a delicate smile as I waited for Delinne to speak.

As I waited my mind wandered, and my thoughts followed. Is Delinne going to be open about her past like me? Or is she going to be hesitant? Maybe I rushed things.... I glance towards her, flicking my cream tinted tail. I keep my gaze on Delinne, unable to take my eyes off her. But I do, for only a moment. I gaze into the sky. The sun has already begun to set. It sinks far below the horizon, hiding from this world.

As I watch the last rays of light disappear from the sky I think of my patron god. The Sun god. The all-powerful ruler. He was my idol. We looked almost exactly alike, other than my wings. My wings did not burn with fire. That and I did not have horns coming from my head. I sigh, now if only I was a god. But why am I thinking about stuff like this at a time like this? I was supposed to be focused on Delinne. My gaze flicks towards her and I smile, brushing my nose towards her neck. I want this moment to last forever. To never leave this place. But I had to. At some point. But I wouldn't leave Delinne. No, I would stay with her. I would have a child with her. Make a family. Settle down, live our lives. My lips curve into a soft smile. But I still had to learn about her. Well, I didn't truly care about her past. That was behind us. This is now. And I want to grasp this moment in my mind for the rest of my life.

[[OOC: If this works out we need to use it. >_______>Only if you want though. ^^;]]

When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Pyromaniacs? Fire lover? The mare glanced at the stallion's rump, observing the tribal tattoos. Well, it only made sense that he had fire tattoos and was a fire lover.
He told her that he ran away with relatives and ended up alone here in Helovia. She looked down. At least he had been around family while leaving his home.
She had been all alone since her mother died.

Delinne looked up at him again, looking deep into his ruby eyes. Would she be honest? Or was it better it sugarcoat her words?
No. Honesty.
"I was born in a land called Dixtrod, in a herd that my father was the leader of. The herd had been outcasted by the other parts of Dixtrod, so we were all alone in a rather dark valley. My mother delivered me during a storm, and due to blood-loss during the delivery... She died after the first two weeks of my life." The mare had to pause to hold back the tears, and started again.

"My father raised me to be a leader, but he didn't protect me like he should've. The other stallions in the herd... Due to his insensitivity, I was bullied and... Raped... By the stallions. I had to learn myself how to fight, how to avoid them." Tears started to run down her cheeks again and she swallowed the lump in her throat.

This was too hard. She could see their smiles and evil eyes in her head as they kicked and bited her.
"My father turned the cheek my whole life. When I was 5 and a half years old, I couldn't take it no more. I waited for the night and then when the herd slept, I ran away and after 3 seasons I ended up he-re." Delinne's voice broke at the last word, and the tears were rolling down without anything stopping them.
She hated her life. She hated herself, she had been since her first birthday.
If she would ever ever get pregnant... She would protect her child with all of her heart and soul, making sure that nothing bad happened to him or her.

The horned mare looked down into the ground and stopped holding back her cry. It sucked being her. It fucking sucked.
She had only been a toy for stallions. Except for here.
Here in Helovia.
She had finally gotten a name, she had gotten a rank and importance. She meant something to someone.
But her memories still haunted her every step, making it hard for her to continue this new life...

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: ;_;
word count: 429
DELINNE
Remember?

Deceased
Dark

I watch and listen to Delinne as she tells her story. As she nears the end I can tell she's ready to start crying. And at the last word she does. Clear and salty tears flow from her cheeks in an even stream. I manage a delicate smile, and look at her, holding her closer. "Delinne," I murmur, pausing as I brush the tears from her cheeks with my velvety muzzle."That was your past, you don't need to worry about any of that. This is now." I nuzzle her, breathing in her sweet scent. Reassuring her may be harder than I thought. She had been through so much. Rape, abuse, much more than I had. I would protect her with all my life. I wouldn't let anyone lay a hoof on her. "I shall protect you, no matter what." I pause, brushing my nose against her cheek."Now, put a smile on that beautiful face of yours." I smile, almost about to cry myself.

I pull my wing closer to Delinne, sliding myself even closer to her. I keep my head the same level as hers, tilting it towards her. She was like a sweet and delicate flower, lost in a sea of weeds. And I was there to save her from this field, open her up. Nourish her. I nuzzle her more, this love was strong. Our love was strong."Anything else you'd like to know about me?" I wanted to get off the subject of her abusive past. I was practically an open book towards her. I was waiting for her to read deeper. To look within me and discover more. I sigh, glancing towards her. A smile crosses my lips as I wait for her next words.

[[OOC: *Nudges towards Grove* >_____> *cough cough*]]

When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
"I shall protect you, no matter what." Did he really mean that? Delinne looked up into his eyes, feeling how he pushed himself closer to her with the help of his wing. He cared... He actually tried to comfort her.
Azzaron brushed his muzzle to her cheek, and she only turned her head so that he could. This was nice.
And this was also the first time she'd been this close to a stallion.

The mare smiled. Not even Mauja had been this close to her physically. He had only been close mentally. But this...
Was this what people in love did? Snuggle, taking care of each other and protecting each other? In that case, she wanted this.
She wanted someone to lean on, someone who took care of her and comforted her when she was sad. Someone that she could come to and feel like home.

"Anything else you'd like to know about me?" Dell was ripped from her thoughts and focused her sight again on the pegasus. Did she want to know more?
"Do.. Do you lo-ove me?" She stuttered the words. That was the first time those words came out of her mouth, and hearing those words with her voice was unbelievable.
How could anyone love her? She wasn't the perfect mare at all. Just a weird mare with freaky genetics that had ended up here by mistake.

Love was just something make-believe for her, as she had never experienced it before. Not since her dear mother had passed away. But still this closeness.. This.. It felt like love to her.
It couldn't be explained in any other way. And if he loved her, after this short moment of theirs, then she would try to gain the strength to love him as well.
She cared for him and felt like home in his company, but she didn't know if that was enough to call love.

The mare suddenly noticed that both the rain and lightnings were gone, and that the moon stood high on the sky, looking down on them.
Was it already night?
Maybe their moment hadn't been so short as she had believed.

ooc: <3
word count: 358
DELINNE
Remember?

Deceased
Dark

Love still filled my body. It ran through all my nerves, infecting me all the way. Everything was perfect right now. Nothing could take me away from this moment. Nothing. With eyes of fire I stare deep into Delinne's eyes. Silence falls between us for a moment before Delinne shatters it. Opening her soft lips she begins to speak. Her words seem like music to my ears. All the notes are pitch perfect. I smile, listening to her gentle words.

"Do.. Do you lo-ove me?"

I smile wide, gazing at her. My lips form the words, my vocal cords working to allow me to speak. "Of course I do. I love you more than you can imagine." I brush my nose against her, smiling. Everything seemed better. Was she finally accepting my love? My heart was now fluttering, and I knew we would have a happy ending like all love stories. They usually end with the two lovers having a kid and settling down. But we can't exactly settle down. I rid myself of the thoughts, swishing my tail and flicking my ears forward. I would live in the moment. My lips are still kept in a delicate smile. The wind blows gently, lifting my creamy mane and tail. My locks fall gently back down onto my shoulders and my eyes flicker towards Delinne. I brush my velvety muzzle against hers.

Love is something special. No one should toy with anothers' love. It was just cruel. To make someone believe you love them and then leave them, initially braking their heart. Scattering it around. But I wasn't one of those cruel bastards. I was true to my word. I would always love Delinne. I wouldn't play her. I would stay with her for as long as I could. Even if it means dying beside her.

[[<3 :D]]

When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
She couldn't live in the moment. And.. And.. It was impossible for him to love her already!
Delinne was troubled on the inside, confused and ready to burst; But she kept her calm on the outside. Not a sign of trouble was seen in her blue orbs, only the calming deep of the many hues.
She pretended to be the calm mare that she usually was, instead of the nervous and frustrated soul she really was.

This made her mad.

How could he love her, only hours after they first met? Did he know what love was? Did... Did she know?
No, she didn't. Dell didn't know the meaning of love or what it really felt like to love someone. But she hoped that she could learn to love soon.
But if he loved her... What if they became mates? Or... As he had offered himself to before, become parents?
Where would they live? And Mauja...

Mauja. She hadn't seen him or the herd in a while now and the scar on her shoulder was a good reminder of why. She missed them all, some more than others though. Hehe, she missed that black unicorn who had been Mauja's pet. Monster... Yes, Monster.
Weird name for a unicorn though.
The mare came back to reality and glanced warmly at the stallion next to her. His wing held her body tight to his, warm and comforting.
Where would they live?

The herd. She hadn't seen any pegasi or equines in the herd her whole time being there. Only unicorns. Were they not welcomed? She recalled the memory of a rumor going around, that the wild mare Korra and one more in the herd had killed a pegasus that had entered their territory.
Was that because of rules or.. Racism?
Delinne herself had been suspicious about pegasi in the beginning of her Helovian history, but that had stopped a while ago. They were just as important as unicorns and equines, just a little strange with their wings and all.

Would the herd chase away Azzaron if she brought him there? Would they chase away her? There were too many questions on her mind, and it drove her crazy. If they wouldn't be welcomed in the herd, she would rather live as an outcast like she had the whole winter.
The horned mare looked at the sweetheart next to her and smiled. She would rather live with someone who loved her than someone who despised her for who she was with.
"Azzaron... I don't really know what love feels like, but... I can at least say that I love that you listen to me and comforts me." She had a hard time finding the right words, but she think she nailed it.
Yeah, she did.

ooc: I'm just babbling away XD
word count: 462
DELINNE
Remember?

Deceased
Dark

Her blue orbs were calm as I stared into them with my fiery red pools. I blink a few times while listening to her words. Then I smile delicatly, speaking in a gentle tone. "Delinne, love is a feeling no one can explain. You just know when you've fallen in love." I keep my lips curled in a gentle smile, sliding my muzzle down her cheek. I inhale her scent, closing my eyes briefly. If I could, I would stay by her side.

Forever.

Or, as long as I could anyway. Which probably wouldn't be for too long. My herd needed me, and it'd be shameful not to help out, but at the same time I wanted to stay beside Delinne for as long as I could. I brush my feather tips along her back, brushing my velvety muzzle against her neck. "I must depart, my herd will be needing me. I will see you again, my darling Delinne." I brush against her, pulling my wing away from her black body. I open my lips, sighing."If you need anything, you may find me in the Dragon's Throat." I brush my muzzle to her brow, right below her horn. As if I was giving her a departing kiss before I sink into the shadows of the night. I turn back quickly to get one last glimpse of her, alone. There, in the middle of a clearing of trees. Her lovely black form. Then I turn away, folding my wings and beginning my long journey back home. Giving a last cough as the shadows swallowed me up.

[[You can post Delinne again if you'd wish! ^^ Bad post is bad :/]]

When your crowns break."