Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

"As I run through the glass in the street, with Kerosene hearts"

The ebony stallion stallion stopped on the edge of the land of Helovia. HE had heard many rumors about his place, of the magic, and strength the inhabitants carried. He never believed in such stuff, even though he had a pair of wings sitting solemnly on his shoulders. His shoulders seemed to carry a lot besides just physical weight. He he carried the many lives he has taken upon his shoulders as well, every poor soul, clinging to him to regain their life. The snow was melting and new flowers and life began to spring up. He hated spring, he hated it because it was beautiful, he hated beauty and everything about it. It reminded him of his long lost love, the only mare who had ever seemed to understand the poor stallion, and understand his heartache.

"Carry the name that my father gave me, And take the face of the wolf"

The stallions name was Dúchanar. A well muscled black stallion. He had several red marks on his bodice, the color of blood. His face, ever so cold, his expression never changing, an icy feel, just like his soul. The dark stallions long legs stretched out in front of him as he entered the threshold. There was no turning back now, and he knew it. He figured this could be a new start, but who ever said second chances really did exist? Especially for someone like himself, he doubted every step. He saw his fathers face in his, a grown horse, resembling the very man he hated, the man who ruined his life, the man who made him the way he is now.

"Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat
With heaven above you, there's hell over me"

A low snort exited the stallions muzzle. He looked slightly to the side, his pace slow. He looked around the area for another horse. He really did not feel like confronting anyone or anything. He wanted to be alone, where it was quiet. But when he was a lone, he often would get lost in his mind, oh his mind, the darkest place anyone could imagine. He hated getting lost in thought, his mind often trailing back to that dreadful day. The day he hated most, the day he relives every time he closed his ice blue eyes. His eyes were the color of his mothers, and oh, how she was beautiful. Its been said when you look into his eyes, you see nothing, as though he is soulless. You see anger, bitterness, ignorance, and a cold heart, but also sorrow, and hurting. He closed his eyes and leaned against a narrow tree that shot up towards the sky, as if reaching to the gods themselves. HAH that was a joke, the gods, who are they to depict what he can and cant be or do, the only reason people listen to them is because they are powerful, take all that power away, and they are nothing, just little specs of dirt in a universe so big. He shoved his head against the bark, scarring the tree slightly as a small drop of blood drizzled down his white face.

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
The Edge was an amazing place to call home and I had no quarrels about it’s significance to my heart. If I had done anything differently in my life, I wouldn’t be who I am today and I have no shame in the way I live. I had discovered a new part of myself that I longed to indulge. I wanted to heal and to enjoy the sense of self-satisfaction that I would surely encounter while doing so. I could remember Adura, whom I found in the Threshold, frail and starving. I had brought her back to the Edge in hoped that she could recover and now, months later, she was flourishing within the mists of our home. She was an angel born of greed and I had allowed her to spread her wings within the veils of safety that the fog created along our borders. However, the mist wasn’t our only form of defense. Mirage the Dragonheart was a force to be reckoned with and I was more than glad to back her when she called. Many rivals tried to mimic her leadership, but in my mind’s eyes, we had ended up with the very best.

My body had grown thick in the winter months and I was certain that I could shed a few pounds, but that wasn’t my purpose today. Though, I made a silent promise to myself that I would contemplate taking up a few spars in order to sustain my former resilience. Something about the cold invited me to hibernation like some old grisly, hiding beneath the snowy mounds of frost until the sun finally grew near enough to swathe me in gentle heat. My bones had even grown brittle from the lack of activity and my knees were eager to protest as I moved across the moist earth, damp from the approaching spring rains. Around my toes, the mud began to suckle and screech beneath my weight and though I had grown somewhat accustomed to traversing the sticky remnants of Frostfall, I was greedily awaiting the hardened grounds of Tallsun.

However, the benign rays of spring light did wonders to illuminate the soft dappling along my bay coat. for once, I felt at an advantage when it came to my appearance, considering it had taken a low blow due to the deformity of my wings. But, as I thought about it, I wondered what exactly I would do with such an attribute. I was perfectly satisfied with wandering the lands on foot as it seemed that I had become more appreciative of the world around me that way.

And it seemed that I was in the right place for doing just that as the Threshold had always seemed to carry a certain beauty about it that calmed my heart. On days like today, I felt more than at ease just wandering through the trees, under the shade of impending night. The soft illumination that split the clouds was that of a sweet lavender and it made me think of the first night I met Tamira. She had reminded me of the sunset with her tender personality and angelic graces. The last time I saw her had been somewhat confusing and I only hoped that one day she would be able to take hold of her own body and shut out Myriad completely- despite my current obsession with the two.

However, as thoughts of love and life receded into the dull monotony of things I could no longer name, his cry filled my ears. It was sullen sound, laced in anguish. Perhaps it was not something that I longed to investigate, but vigilance leant me a cruel push that sent me veering in his direction. When he was finally within sight, I decided that I should have taken a little bit of discretion. His hide was thick and proved to have seen many a battle and his eyes were cold and depthless. Something about him spoke of cruelty and carelessness. But this did not deter me.

Have you something you seek here in Helovia? As, hopefully you’re aware that you stand in the heart of the claiming grounds.” My tones were gruff, almost uninviting and perhaps guarded. I hadn’t come in search of some foolhardy brute looking to wreak havoc. Something about him reminded me of Tribute, the ghoulish animal that thought he could come into the Edge in order to cause trouble. However, this creature was slightly different. He did not look like he was one to get off on playing games, but more so riddled in mysteries of the past. My shoulders seemed to hunch involuntarily, bunching beneath my skin as I gazed at him. He was hardened thing that reminded me of the stone upon which we stood. I shared no smile with him as I find I normally would, merely because he didn’t appear to be the type that would welcome such a guesture.

There was a place for everyone here. I hoped that he would consider the Edge, but if not, then I would be more than delighted to direct him down the path in which he sought. However, I only hoped that he would not give me problem while doing so.
Thor

ooc| I had no Chern muse, but she wouldn't be able to do much because Pegs aren't allowed in the Basin. :/

Unregistered

The Devil Cries
All through the night

"I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think you're beautiful"

Dúchanar closed his eyes. Thoughts of his mother filled his mind. Her beautiful face, running around with him in a field of yellow flowers. Her long white mane flapping in the wind. Her smile, oh so lovely. He remembered her telling him how much she loved him and how handsome he was. He missed her so much. He missed her love, and her purity. He remembered vividly her face, covered in scars from his father, but some how she remained beautiful in his eyes. He also remembered the night she died. Her white coat seeping red.

I screamed out, "God, you vulture,Bring her back or take me with her'

He shoved his face harder against the tree trying to rid the memories. His mind filled with darkness and hatred. He remembered looking into his fathers eyes before he killed him. The first of many to come. He turned him evil, and dark. He only imagined what kind of stallion he would be if his father had never done what he did. He didn't care though. He liked the way he was now. Or was it all a safeguard?

"Tear it down, break the barricade, I want to see what sound it makes, I hate this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the aftertaste"

He heard the dark stallions words behind him. He quickly turned to face him. His lip curled back, showing his teeth. Whatever it is it surely is not from the likes of you he snorted. Just great, exactly what he didn't want. Someone to talking to him, especially another stallion. The other stood quite taller than him but that didn't shy him away. He growled slightly. What is it exactly that YOU are looking for? his eyes locked onto his staring directly into them, his gaze not stirring away.

"Pretend like I don't entice you, I've seen you circling the sky above my head,You traitor"

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Come ride with me through the veins of history.
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
Hector powered his body into a churning gallop and soon his large wings had him airbourne, destination Threshold. It had been some time since the stud had carried out his duties in recruiting and he had much to make up for, the warm air of the heated seasons was welcome on his brown coloured feathers. Even to the pegasus of the Throat he would be an unusual sight, two horns defined him impure to the winged race and less obvious was his genes that connected him to the equine. He was large, 18hh of thick muscle, a long whipping lion tail hung low as he flew. Another connection to the horses that roamed the lands in fantasy stories. His bulk was defined by his the way he carried himself, like a trained warrior his head was always held a little higher, wings powered with practised aplomb. Lastly was his almost flurecent orange hair, his mane stood up on his neck, rubbed and jagged. Nestled in the curl of his lion tail, keeping it safe whilst in flight, was an egg he'd found in the oasis of the Throat, left and unwanted Hector had taken it in. He took it everywhere with him, protective in an almost fatherly way but also out of curiosity. When the time came, what would be born out of it? Hector had never seen an egg before, they didn't exist where he came from, just wild lions and blood thirsty wolves.

Desert turned to grass and in turn the grass turned to dense forest, as he neared the Threshold he took his flight lower. Peering through the branches, looking for travellers or friends.

It so happened he chanced to cross two other pegasus, one with significantly smaller wings that Hector wondered how on earth the poor soul couldn't possibly get airbourne, if at all. With a body of bulk like his own, hairier than he making him wonder if the stud was from one of the colder lands. His own fur not as thick due to the arid desert he came from. The other steed painted in coal and alabaster with hints of crimson, lithe in build with strange leathery wings. Intrigued by the pair, Hector glided expertly through a gap in the trees and allowed gravity to slowly take him to the ground, finally he stood on his equine hooves before the pair. Proffering his head in welcome to both, catching the end of Dúchanar's rather rude reply.

"I don't care for your tone, stranger" his booming voice was filled with disapproval. The scent of the World's Edge was indeed on the pelt of the small winged stud and Hector moved alongside him in a show of support for an ally. Ears flickered to the loud mouthed other and he gave a look to the pegasus (who was quite older than himself) that was full of critisizm but said nothing. Confident in his ability and, in comparison to Hector, the elder chap was but an ant in his path. Which he would squash if necessary.

Not really the way he wanted to start back into recruiting, but it was hardly Hector's fault that he just managed to run into a rather ignorant brute.

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Beneath the heightening rays of heat that Tall Sun provided, I felt more alive. I felt a certain freedom in the knowledge of knowing that winter had passed and summer had returned once more. However, as I had deducted, there was always a damper too all things so sweet and his name was Dúchanar. As arrogant as he was, he seemed to pull a tight smile from my lips. Harsh words were bitten back in favor of silence and I was more than happy to merely stand and stare. If he desired a fight then he had come to the wrong place at the wrong time. I was bristling with ill-temper at the thought of something like him encountering my own sweet daughter one day. This rare breed of insolence should seek abolishment if nothing else and the thought alone soothed me. Once again he had taken to insulting my benevolence and replacing it with his own taste of palpable greed.

If he longed for redemption, he would not find it here. If he longed for some sort of resolution, he would not find it here. If he sought sympathy, he sure as hell wouldn’t find it here and I was certain that by the time he was free of my company he would learn just that. Many creatures in Helovia were not so kind, so forgiving. Many would laugh at his sharp tongue before ripping it clean from his lips. My eyes narrowed at the thought, debating whether or not I found this punishment deserved. But I, as unmoving as I was, overlooked his transgressions- for a time.

Seeing that you’ve nowhere else to call home, I would suggest you bite your tongue. After all, you won’t encounter many that would extend such a courtesy on your behalf. In fact, if you feel the need to proclaim yourself to be so self-righteous, perhaps you can prove it. You stand before me seeking my help and yet you are ignorant enough to deny it upon first breath. Stand down boy, you won’t find the answers you seek should you remain here in The Threshold awaiting pity that you do not deserve.

My teeth ground against one another now, growing hard with cool derision. I attained the rank of nurse for The Edge, but that did not mean that I was so nearly soft-hearted that I was so easily taken advantage of and it seemed that I was not the only one to agree. The other brute was as large as I and his face, although kind held certain hardness to it that I was not likely to see otherwise. He seemed proud and confident in the way that he held himself and I was glad to find him in favor of my argument.

Looking to him now, I eyed him with an understanding gaze before nodding solemnly. The words I had spoken had never sounded truer and I knew that this sadistic creature would do good to remember them.
ooc| So sorry about the wait!

Unregistered

The Devil Cries
All through the night

"Does it even make a difference? When I'm sober, I feel pain"

The darker stallion heard a sound from above. It sounded to him like something flying. His thoughts were only soon to be confirmed as a clearly bigger stallion landed behind him. Two small horns stuck out abruptly from his face. His hair was a fiery orange. Duch had just finished his words to the other male, whos name he had not yet caught, and by the words of the new male, Duch knew his words were heard.

I screamed out, "'Cause we run under the stars through cemetery backyards, Celebrate the way the night hides scars."

"I don't care for your tone, stranger". Duch smirked slightly at his words. Was he trying to act tough? And did it look like he really cared for the others opinion on his "tone" He shook his head slightly before turning to look at the other stallion, but before he could say anything, the other male spoke as well, his words meaning something, and not just criticizing the way Duch was, he spoke in a manor that suited Duch's liking. He spoke truth, and honesty, and he was very simple, not much of a threat, but very intelligent.

"Separate me from my own two hands, I've killed so many times"

Duch's gaze remained on the larger brute who spoke harsh words towards him. Does it really LOOK to you like I entirely give a shit about what you might possibly think about my "tone" fair brute? I could honestly care less as of what you think of me, who I am, is entirely NONE of your business. You do not intimidate me. And as for you. He said turning to look at Thor. I like the way you speak your words. Your words entice me. I do not need your assistance or "help" or your pity. As for maybe a home, I could do with that. But as for your help or you friendship. Neither of you count on it His strong Australian accent shining through every word he spoke. He was feeling awfully kind at this moment and not looking for any trouble. For even an ignorant brute can tell when the favor is against him.

"Cause sometimes I love the way you swing the blade at everything in sight"

Hector grew increasingly annoyed with the crimson stained stranger and he looked to Thor with hints of surprise. Would the Worlds Edge really accept such a selfish animal, take him in and call him their own. His face flickered back to the brute and his vibrant, orange eyes glowered in irritation. There was nothing remotely loyal or friendly about him so far, Hector thought him loud mouthed and dim, the type who would stab you in the back later. Who walks into a land they don't know and talk with such arrogance, even to Thor who was kind enough to offer a home again. Leonine tail itched to whip into the air and would if it wasn't coiled protectively round his egg. He took in deep breathes and tried to follow Thor's example of remaining calm and keeping control of his temper. He did manage to note the strange tone of his voice, an accent he'd never heard and it made him wonder of which hell hole this dolt had crawled out of.

Swallowing once again Hector got hold of himself and considered his next words, something told him this stud didn't quite do diplomacy. More like he said what first came into his head and then blurt it out, Hector took in air and spoke his mind "such a selfish nature would never do well in a herd. You're the kind who would die choking on his own arrogant words. Why should you be trusted?" Hector scoffed, he tried to imagine his other herd mates if he brought the little shit back with him.

That was all he said for now and awaited to see what Thor would do. He admired his persistency but he hoped it wouldn't drive him to take the risk with this fool. Maybe it was just Hector, brought up under stern watch and tight rules. His acceptance bar raised higher by strict upbringing, yet, he couldn't bring himself to act kindly to this stranger with a foul mouth. An gentle smile was offered to Thor, if anything he should offer his name, even if not all who were present were polite. "Hector of the Dragons Throat" he offered to his ally, not caring if the idiot before them heard.

• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

I wasn’t sure how I felt about him, not even sure if his words rang true. I looked to Hector, fully aware that he would disapprove of my acceptance. I wondered what Mirage would think of him, how she would receive such a cold-hearted beast amongst her friends and family. I thought of those like Torasin who were so happy to invite other to their company, eager to please. However, this brute wouldn’t know a thing of friendship and amiability. I glanced back to the stallion, his name of no real importance to me. My lips had pressed together in a grimace. He had insulted me, thrown my words back in my face and now expected me to extend my previous offer of a home? My eyes grew narrow and my brow knit as I looked at him. “What is it that you think you have to offer to my family? We have no room for those who intend to inflict pain and suffering. If you believe that you can become part of our whole then you must have an explanation for it. Why should I accept you as cold and unyielding as you are?

Hector seemed to second my thoughts, bringing me to the realization that this would be a fork in the road. On one hand he could change and on the other… he would simply cause more trouble than he was worth. I had no doubt that Mirage would be able to rein him in, but I didn’t want her to have to worry about some queer animal that I happened upon in the Threshold. I looked at Hector now, glad of our alliance. “Thor, World’s Edge Nurse.” I nodded my ascent to him, clearly loyal to our invisible ties. I looked to him for guidance, wondering if the steely brute before us could justify his hatred. Together, I thought that we could reach a reasonable decision. If the brute could explain his foul behavior and adjust, I would take him and if not… then he would be left to wander Helovia as a reject.

Unregistered

The Devil Cries
All through the night

"Can we create something beautiful and destroy it? Nobody knows I dream about it, this is my imagination."

Duch watched as the larger male conversed his name to the other. Hector, the name was short and un-elegant, in his opinion. Hectors words were annoying. Not do good in a herd? If only he knew. He watched as Thor began to speak as well, also expressing his name. Duch was the only one who had not stated his name, but what use was names?

"You were screaming till the police came."

Duch took a few steps back so he could look at both other males equally. Well, Hector, you see, ones heart does not merely grow so cold without reasoning. If only you knew of ones past, you could tell why one is the way they are, but some simply hold in all their hate, and become something... well... selfish and mean. Do not not critique me until you know my story sir. For I have seen far greater evil than i'm sure either of you have put together. As for being in a herd? Once you gain my trust, you gain my life, i would die for those who i care about, and kill all others who cross me. I am no betrayer, surely I am mean, but no nark. So do I like you? No, but will i double cross you? No. SO I suggest that you keep your mouth shut sir unless you know exactly WHY I am the way I am.

"If every living thing dies alone,what am I doing here?"

He snorted slightly and left his sentence at that. He had nothing left to say to either brute, Except for his name. He figured since both others stated their names he would state his. I am Dúchanar, prince of a land that you have never heard of.

"I laid down, I drank the poison then I passed the fuck out."

OOC: Do you guys read the lyrics or no?

Hector stood in agreement with Thor, he had a little more tact than the Throat Soldier did who simply put things bluntly like a typical warrior. Maybe he would learn the art of crafting beautiful words to sound nice on others ears, but for now that skill would have to wait. For the obsidian stud before him had replied, the tone still the same but the story surprisingly one he could relate to. An ironic smile began to play on his lips as it dawned on Hector that this ones past may not be that different from his own, he wondered if this Duchanar was outcast like he was or if he simply chose to walk away from his own home. His leonine tail flicked as his gaze turned thoughtful and considered the stranger before him, certainly he had a tone that Hector wanted to bray out of him and an infuriating way with words that was bound to play havoc with his blood pressure. However, he softened his voice a little when he next spoke, his words quieter than the last time as he tried to bring peace to this little fight that was brewing.

"A Prince with a past huh? Maybe you and I are not so different after all. I too am a Prince from a land that you have never heard of with a past your better off not hearing of. But I extend the same courtesy to yourself, I don't like your tone and don't expect me to like you either. However, the Dragons Throat lies to the south and is built on strong foundations with a both respected and feared Leader, if what you say is true you'd probably fit in better than I first thought."

That was that. He'd managed to reign himself in to calmly offer him solitude in the Dragons Throat, though he knew the luck was more with his ally Thor who this Duchanar seemed more fonder of. Hector picked up his egg again and wove it around his orange haired leonine tail, safely tucked in as he knew flight would be soon. This boy would choose his own destination and then Hector will be homeward bound. Whether he on his own or with company was as of yet undecided.

[ooc; Not really Darq, it'd probably be better if you just put a link in to a YouTube video at the end so we know where your inspiration comes from :3]

His words cut to the bone. However, had they not been designed for such? I could sense the tension between us now and I could feel the stillness come over Hector who stood silently taken aback alongside me. The gentle chill of truth finally rang out amongst us and perhaps Hector and I had taken the brute’s words to heart when we should have righted his past and made better his future. I nodded slowly to the boy, my eyes widening slightly as if by doing so they would be able to see him, I mean really see him. I fell back into the small module of hope that I had reserved for this Dúchanar, hope that would allow me to understand his worth despite his cruel façade. It seemed that Hector thought a little more of the brute than formerly revealed and while he stated his arrogance, I merely waited with my patience in hand.

I’ve made no critique of you boy, merely asked explanation behind your intent. Surely you would understand our worries when it comes to family. We live in a world based around respect and respect is not easily earned. As Hector has mentioned, you are more than welcome to visit the Edge and decide if you find our establishment to your liking. We too bow to a respectable lead but I shall not try to sway you either way. Welcome to Helovia.”

I took a moment to look upon Hector, nodding gratefully to him for his support. I was glad to honor our alliance and knew better than to rob him of equal chance to gain favor of the recruit. We were brothers after all, though not so close as to call him part of the Edge.

Unregistered
(02-11-2013, 06:28 PM)Dúchanar Wrote:

The Devil Cries
All through the night

OOC: Okie no more lyrics :3

The darker stallion listened to Hector's response. A horrid past as well aye? Well one so wise should know two nightmares don't mix well. He listened to his proposal about joining a place called the Dragons Throat. How come this stallion suddenly switched his point of view? A few seconds ago he was criticizing him and saying he would not fit into any herd, and now he was asking Duch to accompany him into his own? Why had he changed his mind? His final words stuck Duch, different than he had thought? No Duch was exactly what the brute thought, he was cruel and mean, and does not get along well with others, so herd life might NOT be for him? But how would he know, he has always been an outsider. The larger male had not been wrong about anything except for one small detail, the fact that he would betray his own family, this, he would never do.

The one called Thor spoke next. Duch's ears shifted ever so slightly so he could catch as much as the male was saying. He offered the same hospitality as before. He was still kind to Duch, but still weary of his heart. Duch shifted to look at him in the eyes. He listened carefully to his words. Surely you would understand our worries when it comes to family Duch snorted at the word family. He despised the word, everything he knew that defined that words was hatred, betrayal, and murder. Thor also offered Duch a spot among his "family". HE only hoped he would not regret such a word after accompanying one of them.

Duch opened his black velvet lips to speak. Thank you both for your offers but I am sorry Hector, I have to decline yours. You see, two haunted pasts do not cope well in my experiences. I have yet to see anyone relate to the things I have seen, and i would never expect you to either. And I also quite favor Thor because he showed me nothing but kindness from the start. He gaze shifted from hector back to Thor. If you would have me, I would follow you to the Edge, I don't promise to be "social" or "family" but, i can offer my protection to your people He said with a soft snort. He was being awfully generous towards them. And he was trying his hardest not to make snappy rude remarks, after all, there is no place like home.

I smile; a relief that is portrayed through my lips like wildfire. Whatever had possessed the brute to follow me was beyond explanation. But I knew that the road ahead would not be an easy one. He had much to learn in the way of respect but I was hoping rather desperately that he would find his way to change. Perhaps he would do well to mentor under Destrier, the young warrior who had recently joined our ranks. He had proven a very helpful addition and a clear-cut opponent in my journey to becoming Captain. I hoped above all else that I would prevail but if it were not meant to be so, I would gladly follow his instruction should the time come.

I looked back into the eyes of my new recruit, praying to the Gods that my patience would ensue beyond this day. I knew there was much that this newcomer did not know of Helovia and I felt it my duty to teach him of our requirements. Proposition brought me from my silent reverie and I turned my gaze away from him now while I spoke. “I accept your servitude to the Edge but do not mistake my hospitality for tolerance. Should you fail to accommodate the wishes of your new leads, then I would deem it only fair that I deal with you accordingly myself.

Again my eyes reached him in silent warning. He had yet to prove himself and words alone would not suffice. Time and again I had brought many recruits to the Edge, many of them of the softer gender because of this very specific reason. I knew that mares could be just as cunning and deceitful but I felt that stallions required more guidance, more discipline. I was prepared to take this cold thing under my wing and I would be dammed if he made a fool of me for it.

With a brief nod to Hector, I turned heel to the pair and began to trek back to my home. I knew the brute would follow and I only hoped that he knew what was in store. I had much to share and he had much to adhere to once I did.

ooc| Wanted to get this out of the way before the weekend. I'm sorry for posting out of order Imi. :(