How Hearts Align (Cherie)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

‘White lips, pale face, breathing in the snowflakes; burn lungs, sour taste.’

The words linger in his mind, coming from no were. The desert is no place for a horse made for winter, but he lingers here, he has too. He watched the heat fall upon the red sands and rocks, the plants that were all but dead from little water. What was so great about the desert? He moved slowly, pondering his existence here. He was now starting to regret his actions, but he knew he couldn’t account for them. What the guilt because he truly wasn’t racist and they were wrong, or did he simply want a climate change? The sun burned his red eyes, and it seemed to reflect from everywhere. He sighed, wondering what the hell he was doing. He didn’t know what to feel, how to feel, and there was no one who could tell him which was wrong and which was right. Psyche. Was she really as evil as he thought, or was he simply blinded by his hatred of her? His heart was still a mess, even after Phaedra and Delinne. He needed someone to truly fix his heart, to pick all the pieces back up. Was there someone like that? He thought about it, and the first answer was no, not at all. It was impossible to have someone for him, just for him. He felt he was incapable of loving, and all he brought with him is heartbreak, but only to him. He looked at his heart on his left flank. What did it mean, truly?

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She had done nothing. During almost all of Orangemoon and the whole Frostfall, she had done nothing.
Just hanging around the herd, seeing the changes come and go to the herd. One time the herd had disappeared for a while, but hadn't been gone for very long. And they had been torn to pieces.
She guessed that there had been a war, or maybe something familiar to it, but she hadn't paid much attention to it.
The desert was dry and warmer than before, since the winter hadn't been very nice to them. It had been a very cold winter, and even if you lived in the desert the cold would get to you.

But Cherie was still strong. She had kept herself away from the herd a bit due to her nature, and she wasn't aware of the latest news there.
Gracefully trotting across the sand, the mare noticed something in the distance. It was just the behind of someone, so she still had the chance to escape without getting seen.
But something made the mare slow down and come closer.

Cherie lowered her horn and walked up to the figure, observing it closely. She only saw that it was a grey figure with black and red tail. Was he possibly as nice as Midas had been? Did she have the possibility to become a friend to this one too?
"Ehm.. Hello?," she whispered, slightly scared of how this could end. Would it say hello to her as well? Would it walk away?
Secretly, she wanted it to go away without a word. But the aura of this animal made her curious to find out it's sadness.
Maybe it needed someone to talk to, since it was all alone?

Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

"Talking."

ooc: Naw c:
word count: 290

Hidden Account
teeroo

The light grey stallion was embraced by the presence of another. It was a light colored mare, and it was interesting to him. She had a heart on her side, almost similar to his own heart shaped marking, except it was just penciled out, instead of colored in. He smiled at her, thinking what a small world it can be. So he wasn’t the only one with a heart marking, so what? The mare was…calm. She almost seemed bashful, and she came up to him, saying hello in a strange way. His smile grew bigger, and he reverted to his older self.
“Hello there…I don’t think I’ve seen you around. I’m new here. My name is Valentine. Don’t let me wonder what a pretty mare’s name is though, I’m terrible at guessing.” He held the smile on his lips, holding it towards her. She was beautiful, almost breathtaking. It was strange how one’s heart could fix itself in almost an instant, with just the right pair of eyes to talk you down from the dark cloud your sitting on. This mare seemed like she might be on her own dark cloud, and there was only one-way to change that. Psyche… Her name popped into his head. He remembered her now, a dark beauty that could never be won, that could never love. He felt bad for her now, looking bad, and Myrddin had made him wiser, letting him see that his feeling were for nothing. But there was still something…something about Psyche that he couldn’t let go.

"blah blah blah."

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Unregistered

He smiled. The light mare gave him a shy smile as a reply, and came closer to the grey stallion. He seemed.. Nice.
“Hello there…I don’t think I’ve seen you around. I’m new here. My name is Valentine. Don’t let me wonder what a pretty mare’s name is though, I’m terrible at guessing.”
Oh.
Cherie tilted her head and smiled slightly wider. Charming he was, and she didn't mind. She giggled and looked into Valentine's eyes. They were red, just like his markings. Beautiful, they were.

"Pretty mare? You think so?" She blushed a bit and giggled again. She felt like a young filly, even if she was 5 years old by now. Meh, everyone was allowed to giggle and blush after hearing a compliment, no matter the age.
"My name is Cherie, and it's a pleasure to meet you." The mare stepped closer to the bigger stallion. He was a lot bigger than the petite mare, almost a whole necklength taller.

Why did she have to be so short?

She had always been short, but she didn't know why. Both of her parents had been tall, at least 160 centimeters to the shoulder. But she was barely 145... It was strange how genetics worked.
"What are you doing here all alone, Valentine? You seem.. Sad. But you don't have to tell me what's wrong if you don't want to, of course. I didn't mean to bother you." The mare looked down and glanced up on the grey stallion.
He seemed nice, but maybe he didn't want her there? She was probably just bothering him.

"Talking."

ooc: ^.^
word count: 269

Hidden Account
teeroo

The grey looks at the small mare. She was kind, and he saw it in her eyes. There was something about her that was to intriguing, and he could feel his heart beat out of rhythm. Why was he suddenly falling back in love? This mare was nothing like Psyche. He could tell from the way she looked at him, and it was all just different than that he had experienced with the DarkEmpress of his old home. He smiled at her, finding her smile to be simply enchanting, and her coyness exciting.
“Of course my dear, you don’t think you’re beautiful? Your mirror must be broken. And Cherie? What a lovely name. It sounds like cherubim. Are you an angel my dear?”His face became softer when she mentioned he looked sad. He was, and maybe she could fix this. “I am…just heartbroken. But of course, that’s not something for your pretty mind to worry about…” He sighed, hoping for some miracle now. He was such in debt of himself, trying to claw his way out, but falling every inch he makes two fold. He looked at this mare again, thinking of her kindness, and he wanted to be able to love her. He already did, and he could let her know that, but he was afraid. What if everything went wrong, and he ended up being the fool again? Cherie, the angel; Cherie, the devil. Which one was she? He could never tell for sure, until it was too late, but he decided to take his chances this time.

"blah blah blah."

Horse Background Horn

Unregistered

"Of course my dear, you don’t think you’re beautiful? Your mirror must be broken. And Cherie? What a lovely name. It sounds like cherubim. Are you an angel, my dear?"
He was even more charming than she had imagined. Cherie blushed even more, looking at the ground. She really was beautiful? But an angel... Did he see her as one?
The petite flicka glanced upon Valentine again and watched him with her coal orbs. He was beautiful - or handsome, as the correct word for males were. And he didn't frighten her with his kind words.
She remembered how she had taken Midas' words and almost blushed even more. It was embarrassing, but now she knew that she had nothing to be afraid of. Stallions could be nice too and she had been lucky to find two kind males in a row.

When the grey said that he was heartbroken, it almost made her sad too. What could've caused that? No one should be heartbroken, that was a pain too hard to handle.
"Oh, I'm sorry for you. A broken heart is never good, hard to handle is it too. I wish I could heal it for you, my dear..." Cherie sighed and walked closer to the stallion, nudging his neck. He was kind and charming, which she guessed fitted his name perfectly.
Valentine...

It was strange how her heart grew when she met kindness. She walked even closer to the big stallion and caressed his neck and cheek.
"How come you're alone then, and not with friends or family? One with a broken heart should never be alone." It was a bit worrying that he was lonely.
But, after all, she was lonely too.

"Talking."

ooc: Bad, bad and only bad :|
word count: 287

Hidden Account
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

"Oh, I'm sorry for you. A broken heart is never good, hard to handle is it too. I wish I could heal it for you, my dear...How come you're alone then, and not with friends or family? One with a broken heart should never be alone."

Her words hit me, and feel sorry for saying such things. She touches my neck, and I instantly feel different. Sparks on my skin fly I feel hers up against me. I’m uncertain suddenly, and I blush, my almost white looking skin turning pink. It was the same feeling I had for Psyche, but I didn’t remember it like this. Why? I turn to look at the small fae, her black eyes looking at me with sadness. Though normally one would expect black eyes to be soulless, sucking you in with anger and hatred, these eyes are not so, and I don’t think they could ever be this way.

I return her gesture, making my head come back and touch her face. The way she feels against me is so good, and I almost can’t take it. Being lonely for so long, this is what I’ve been waiting for, what I’ve wanted the whole time. Happiness rushes through my veins, and she has no idea what she has done.

“My family died when I was younger, from a disease. The only family I ever had was my parents and uncle. I had the disease a little while ago, but The Shaman Onni healed me. If it weren’t for her, I’d be dead.” I stare into her black eyes, wondering how she will react. “I recently lost my home because I was in love with the one who was in charge of it. I fell in love with her, but she didn’t return my feelings. She is incapable of love, and I feel sorry for her for it.”

I shake my head, the words I speak now with the wisdom Myrddin the Haruspex gave me ringing true. I no longer have anything against the DarkEmpress or the Basin, and it would be best for me to stay away from them at all costs. “And tell me lovely Cherie, why are you out here all alone? Shouldn’t you be with your own family?” I change the subject, my voice changing with it. I wish not to dwell on the short comings of the past, when the future looks so much brighter.

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com

Unregistered

The stallion nudged me back, touching my face gently. I felt like I had done something for him by just being there, and that fact made me happy. But would I dare to take a step further? What if he suddenly cha-
No. He wouldn't change, I was just being silly.
"My family died when I was younger, from a disease. The only family I ever had was my parents and uncle. I had the disease a little while ago, but The Shaman Onni healed me. If it weren’t for her, I'd be dead. I recently lost my home because I was in love with the one who was in charge of it. I fell in love with her, but she didn't return my feelings. She is incapable of love, and I feel sorry for her for it."
Onni? I had heard of her once, but I had never met her. And such a horrible story this stallion had. I looked up at him, sorrow and sweetness in my black eyes. I was there for him, there to show my support for this sad Valentine.

He had been in love. And she had broken his heart into pieces, banning hime from his home.
That was horrible. I stepped closer to him, our sides slightly touching.
"And tell me lovely Cherie, why are you out here all alone? Shouldn't you be with your own family?"
My family... Memories of the fire invaded my sight, I saw my parents being burned to death by the wildfire. They screamed my name, telling me to run. And they just burned... Burned until there was only black ashes of their skeleton left. I glance down, feeling the sorrow take over my mind.

"I have no family either. They... They got burned to death by a wildfire." I looked away and let my gaze observe the desert. The sun was getting lower, making the sky darker with each minute that passed.
Was it a coincidence that both our families were dead? That both of us had a heart upon our hide?
That we both searched for someone to care about? At least it seemed like he was searching...

I gaze upon the grey stallion again, giving him a shy smile.
"Valentine, I just want you to know that you're not alone. I'm here for you," I said, kissing him on his cheek. I blushed and turned away my gaze again.
Maybe he didn't return the vague feelings I started to have for him?

I would look like a fool.

"Talking."

ooc: :3
word count: 424

Hidden Account
teeroo

A fool she was not, and she would never be in his eyes. His own heart felt for her, knowing the pain and loss of such people and their effect. The mare stepped closer to him, more electricity moving through him. His own face grew red at the thought of her being so close to him. As she told her own sad story, he was sad as well, hearing that her own family as perished, but with wildfire. That was something no one should see, not even a mare so pretty as her. Her kind works broke his heart, and he felt true love for the first time, knowing that this was what is it, what is was supposed to be.

Her kiss touched him, and he kissed her back, wanting his lips never to cease touching hers. She drew away though, with a shy smile playing on those sweet lips of hers, and blooding rushing to her face making her blush. His own vague feelings of sudden love swelled inside his chest, and this mare, he would make his own. He brushed her face gently, feeling more towards her. He loved her, love at first sight, and it was something he had only ever dreamt of when he was naïve in the Basin. Cherie was finally making his feeling come true, come to life before his very eyes.

“Cherie, I am sorry for your loss. Being alone is something that one should not have to death with, or at least by themselves. I…I love you. I feel we have a deep connection for some reason, and we were meant to be together. There is just something to coincidental about this for it to not be serendipity. Please, will you make me whole?”

"blah blah blah."

Horse Background Horn