the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Pain surges though me,physical and mental. I can't get my head round anything now. The world I had just found I had just lost all over again and I wasn't completely sure how or why. All I remember was being tricked into coming here by Crowley,meeting Psyche,the shadowy mare who seemed to be in control,and then my wing being kicked and bite by them both. My wing,the one that had been kicked by Crowley,was bruised badly and was in no state for flying away from this dreadful place. And then there had been something else,some so much more beautiful then anything else in this land,a beautiful blue butterfly. It had rested on my forehead and now didn't seem to leave me,not that it was a bad thing. It was the only beautiful and innocent thing around here.

My mind drifts back to when I had been in previous attacks like these,but it was my father who would attack me except then,I had my mother to guide me out of danger,at least from the time we decided to run. He would kick me,bite me,early kill me sometimes,and all for what? All for what? He had wanted more power,what did that have to do with hurting his own daughter? Honestly I am afraid I would never know. I sigh deeply. The dim cave I was left in was cold and unpleasant but I dare not venture out incase I was seen and they decided to kill me,as they had threatened to do.

Actally,why was I scared of dying? It wasn't like anyone cared.

I missed the black Pegasus Levi and the blue bay Aryel,not forgetting the two other foals I had met here. But like Psyche had said,where were they now? No Lana don't think like that. I knew they must be busy or something,anyway,it wasn't there fault I'm so stupid as to be tricked into coming here,I wouldn't be surprised if they thought I was a total idiot and thought this expirance would toughen me up. A stray tear rolls down my cheek,thinking of how they thought I was brave. I wasn't so brave now was I...? Forcing against the pain in my wing I lie down on the ground in the corner of the cave,my eyes darting around wearily. My gaze then falls on the blue butterfly. It was amazing how something do small could lighten your day up,just the tinniest bit.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Totem Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Totem
Time waits for no one, so do you wanna waste some time?

It is sheer coincidence that he finds her, laying broken on the ground inside one of the countless caves that litter the Basin. The Lady Psyche had instructed him to learn the land, and since the knowledge would be useful later, he had obeyed. Yet, he had never been one to enjoy long periods of activity, and the little opening had offered him a chance to rest, hidden from any prying eyes that might be looking for slackers. It was doubtful that there were any, but Totem finds that negative situations often come when they are least expected, and so he decides to travel the extra distance rather than take his chances out in the open.

He had not expected this, however. A prisoner, he guessed, judging by her battered body and obviously damaged wing. Perhaps he could use the lass to his advantage, trick or force her into being a slave to him. It was worth a try anyway, and having her to do his bidding would mean less work for him to do. He saunters forward until he is standing before the filly, gazing down with eyes the color of fire. There is a tiny butterfly, he notices, but it means little to the stag. Simply an insect, something of no use to him. Worthless.

It is her that he wants, and he let's honeyed words flow out, gentle and concerned. "'Ere now, lass, thar've gotten in qui' the mess, now 'aven't thar? I might be able ta help thar out a wee bit, if thar'll do somethin' fer me in return. Fancy tah be hearin' mah terms?" Satisfied, he falls silent and leans lightly against one of the cave walls, smug and relaxed. He's certain to have her attention, at least, and she looks so forlorn that he doubts she'll tell him no, if only because she fears another beating. He supposes that he could beat her until she chose to comply, but he'd rather have her serve him willingly. She'd cause less trouble that way.

"I be a busy stag, lass, so thar'd best be givin' me an answer 'fore I 'ave tah be goin'."

Naberius Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Naberius carried himself haughtily up a curved path along the side of one of the massive mountains that flanked the place he had decided to call home, for now at least. So far he was rather enjoying his stay within the Basin’s borders, mostly thanks to the presence of Psyche and her welcoming appearance. It had been a long while since Abe had come across a female with any evidence of brain activity. Most seemed hardly capable of comprehensible speech let alone common sense, making Psyche a rather intriguing gal. A grin twisted Abe’s lips at the thought of the stygian queen and her coquettish antics. He was still not entirely certain they weren’t just a ruse to get him to do her bidding, but frankly he didn’t even care. Two could play that game, and he was sure he had a few more years of experience in the seduction enterprise than dear Psyche. However she was quite the worthy opponent he had to admit. He’d play with her any day of the week. Or until he became bored that is, and Naberius was notorious for being difficult to entertain.

A hushed snort escaped has nares as Abe’s robust limbs hauled his muscled carcass onward. Now that he had been formally welcomed to these lands it was time he took to exploring them. His sire constantly reminded Naberius, when he was young, that he need always know his surroundings and his preeminent exit, “only a fool is caught in a labyrinth” Mammon would preach and to this day Abe could still hear his father’s lessons ringing in the back of his mind. Abe passed many caverns in the cliffs, most just shallow holes that held nothing of interest for Naberius. If he could see the back wall he continued on and if he couldn’t he would enter them only to discover they were hardly more mysterious than their depthless kin. That was until Abe stumbled upon the mouth of one that emanated an abnormal aroma from within its jaws. Stopping abruptly Naberius peered into the obscure fissure with his auburn optics, his alabaster banner swaying at his thighs. Observing the floor of the cavity Abe beheld a smudge of rubicund fluid that contrasted intensely with the gray stone, obviously blood. Beside the streak of sanguine plasma lay sporadic feathers and a few more puddles of red, peaking Abe’s inquisitiveness immediately.

"'Ere now, lass, thar've gotten in qui' the mess, now 'aven't thar? I might be able ta help thar out a wee bit, if thar'll do somethin' fer me in return. Fancy tah be hearin' mah terms? The voice was male, accented and much too sweet. It was embarrassingly apparent that he had wicked intentions for whomever he was speaking to. Abe took a few silent steps into the cave, wanting to get a good look at whoever was the receiver of the brute’s words. As Naberius drew nearer he could make out the form of a stallion in the darkness, his silhouette revealing that he was a unicorn akin to Abe but smaller than him by a notable extent. Before him lay a jumble of feathers and feet that, upon closer inspection, was a pegasus femme. Naberius studied her curiously, her wings were both terribly damaged and the rest of her was not in much better condition. She was pitiable, but oddly enough Abe felt no pity for the girl. A pegasus this impaired in the Basin meant only one thing, she was a prisoner. He did not know her crime but Naberius scarcely cared, whatever Psyche was doing with her probably had a good reason…or at least decent prospects.

"I be a busy stag, lass, so thar'd best be givin' me an answer 'fore I 'ave tah be goin'." There was something about the way the behemoth spoke and leisurely propped against the partition of the hollow that irked Naberius. His accent made him sound inane and Abe had a mind to tell him so but chose to hold his tongue for the time being. Instead he ventured forward a bit more, keeping his distance from the demon’s rump and out of striking range. Halting far enough back that they wouldn’t know of his intrusion, yet close enough to see them both clearly, and on the opposite side of shelter Naberius decided to speak, his words focused toward the male.

“Werrrl purrrhaps you’d better be goin’ then. Itchin’ yur arse and breathin’ in yur own hot booty breeze sure be important. Wouldn’t wanna keep ya.”

His lyrics were mocking and followed by a cruel cackle. Being his Basin brother mattered little to Naberius; he wasn’t out to make friends. He was a selfish prick and proud of it, he didn’t want others to like him just respect him and respect hardly ever came from being everyone’s buddy. Moving forward Abe spotted the butterfly and grinned looking at the damsel for but a moment before setting his sights on the winged insect once more.

“Ooooo pretty butterfly!”

He cooed before lashing out quickly and snapping his chops around the pristine bug. Chewing a few times, the crunching noise rather noticeable in the still surroundings, Naberius spoke yet again with a mouth full of butterfly. His smile ever widening as he stared spitefully at the vixen.

“Oops.”

{ ooc: okay so I wasn't quite sure where the butterfly was so if it was on Lana perhaps Abe's teeth could graze/cut her? I dunno haha }

image credits

Unregistered

[Image: 2q8pk5f.png]

"I know a place where no one's lost,

I know a place where no one cries"

Fear is wrapped with thorns round my heart as I quickly open closed eyes to see a stallion towering above. My eyes roll back to show the whites at the sight of the silver bay. Sickness gathers in the pit of my stomach thinking back and wondering if this stallion was anything like Crowley and Psyche and,if he was,I would rather not know what he wanted to do to me. His voice though is somewhat relaxing. It holds a heavy accent,but it was a more pleasant accent then most. I might be able ta help thar out a wee bit, if thar'll do somethin' fer me in return. Fancy tah be hearin' mah terms? I shift uneasily on the ground,now totally forgetting about the butterfly but before I could fully think about what he offered his voice interrupts again.

To be followed up by another voice.

This one too had a accent but yet,it was different,as if it wasn't real. It was pure mockery and soon enough a cackle cuts though the air. The sick feeling inside my stomach starts to grow and I think that this painted stallion may be worse then the other. Ooooo pretty butterfly! My ears pin back as the snap of jaws clamp shut right in front of me,teeth scathing my face. I grunt as I stagger to my hoofs,throwing my head back so that it nearly hit the back of the cave but not quiet enough to hit it. Oops. I didn't know what had happened to the butterfly and,thoughI cared for it, I had almost forgot about it in fear. A slight stinging pain is left where the teeth had lasted out at me but it was nothing compared to the throbbing pain in my wing and though gritted teeth my voice manages to peek. "W..Wha..What do..do you..want?"

I dread to here the answer.

"Talking Talking Talking"

[Not sure what the butterfly is doing as that is RE but I reckon that the lunge at her would have at least scratched her a little from his teeth]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Eyes of ice flicker towards noises. Voices. Slurred words come from somewhere, and I intended to find it. With blue pools I spot a pegasus, laying there. Two unicorns surround her, and by the looks of it her wing is damaged. As quick as I can I race to her side, glancing at the others. She was a young pegasus, her body is black as coal. Her mane and tail are a shimmering silver while her wing tips have been dipped in the same metallic silver color. She has a silver stripe that runs down her spine, splitting her body in half. With motherly instincts I stoop down, examining her poor body. I glance at the others.

A palomino paint was crunching on something I don't even want to think about while the other stallion, a bay stand there. I snort, letting the anger well up inside me. These two are racist aren't they? I paw the earth, straightening myself back up. "Was it you two who injured this poor filly?" My nonexistent brows are knit together, a stern look plastered across my usually soft and loving features. I lash my tail, letting it brush against the fillies' body. I was going to protect her. Some how.

With eyes of ice I glare at the two studs that stood before me. "Will either of you two help or will you just stand there and watch the filly slowly suffer?" I speak sternly, gazing at the two with fierce eyes. My words were tinted with poison which was unusual. Most of the time my words were soft and gentle. I guess motherly instincts can destroy ones usual attitude. She waited for some one to speak. Will anyone help this poor child?
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Crowley was never one to stray far from his prey, especially when there were still wolves and vultures abound to try and take it away from him.

So it was the sound of voices that did not belong to any that he knew or trusted, that drew Crowley away from his quaint little grazing spot not far from the mouth of the cave. Where he had previously stood, he could keep a close eye out for any sort of escape attempt from Lana, that miserable Pegasus he'd stolen away from the Thistle Meadow not so long ago. Oh, how he had enjoyed her beating with Psyche at his side, listening to her squeal in pain as they lashed out at her and set to rendering her wing useless... The damage dealt was far from permanent, however, but that didn't mean he couldn't make it that way.

The first to slip into the cave was an earthen colored unicorn, one whom he couldn't ever recall seeing before until now. How long had he been here? Did he hold rank? It brought many questions into the Weaver's mind, especially when the other stallion set to speaking with his prisoner. His voice was accented, but it didn't hold the same sort of elegance in which his own was curled with. The exact words spoken were lost, however, for Crowley still stood away from the cave, ever watchful as even more began to filter into Lana's appointed prison cell.

The second to appear was a paint, and the second, a younger mare with a spotted behind. He might have carried on with his primitive activities, but it would be a shame for his darling prisoner to be taken from right beneath his nose. So it was with a snort that the brindle turned and approached the cave, hooves clacking against the rocky ground as he stepped inside the protective formation, ears tipped back as his golden eyes focused upon the paint. "Do you take joy in making a mockery of others?" His words slipped, natural accent curling with each word spoken, before he allowed the subject to drop. His eyes flickered to the rather terrified looking Pegasus then, and he gave her a critical look as he spoke again, words directed to the paint. "Honestly, I could care less what you do with her... Just don't kill her; not yet."

But before he allowed the festivities to commence, he focused briefly upon the young appaloosa, hardly resisting a laugh. She looked genuinely concerned for Lana's health, and while he wanted to warn her not to stay in the Basin if she found a problem with it, he had to take into consideration that the Basin was not only a home to the Plague. Not all of the unicorns here were racist, and to chase those that weren't away, would surely be a bad move on his part. So isntead, he took a deep breath, and met the mare's icy gaze. "You cannot help her," he spoke, "She has committed acts that you do not know of, and she must be punished. If you do not wish to watch, lovey, then I must ask you to leave at once."

Totem Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Totem
Time waits for no one, so do you wanna waste some time?

The only response given to the taunting voice that sounds is an irritated flick of his ear. Totem is no stranger to mockery, and the combination of apathy and familiarity cause the words to simply fade from his mind seconds after hearing them. This newcomer does not interest him, and will not be useful, and so means nothing. Later, he will forget that the paint was ever in the cave with them, his memory erasing the obnoxious creature, obliterating him from existence just as the butterfly is. This display also goes without reaction, the bay choosing to watch passively while the other stallion postures and threatens, as silly as a young colt. For Totem is like the stars, a cold observer that one can see, but never understand. Every now and then anger will flare, as destructive as a meteor crash, hot and bright and merciless, but such acts are few and far between.

The filly is speaking anyway, and that is something worthy of his fleeting attention. She could be of use, and so he will tolerate her for a while, granting her moments of care. "I'll not be askin' much o' thar, lassie. Be runnin' me errands, helpin' me out, and I'll be makin' certain thar don't git beat on overmuch. Be likin' what thar 'ears?" He wouldn't oppose Psyche, of course, should she wish to vent her frustrations on the girl, but she'd be safe enough from riffraff like the paint who lingers annoyingly.

Even more annoying is the appaloosa mare who comes bursting in, rushing past the two stallions to stand with the flicka. She wouldn't be worth anything at all to Totem, had she not chosen to stand between him and his prize. Infernal eyes latch on to her blue form, burning like the fire they resemble. No words are spoken, she doesn't merit such a thing, simply a dispassionate look that says she is nothing, lesser than an insect. He could destroy her, and never even remember exactly what he had done. Leonine tail swishes languidly, dangerously, the same way a big cat's might while it hunts.

Yet, it seems that he is destined to be continually interrupted, clopping hooves and another male voice curling into his ears like smoke. This one is also accented, though different than his own, and pools free the mare to flicker over this newest intruder, taking in his odd appearance in the same manner he takes in everything else, distant and cold, acknowledging the beast for convenience only. His words insinuate that he is the current owner of the pegasus, though a rather indifferent one, offering her to the whims of those assembled.

"'Avin' 'er useful'd be better 'an 'avin' 'er broken," he states, directing his opinion to the brindled buck. "I could be takin' 'er off thars hooves, if it suits. Surely there be better things fer thar tah do than bairnsittin'."

Unregistered

Another cackle emanated from Naberius’s gullet as the insignificant harlot stood between him and the shivering pegasus. Did she really think she could fend off Abe or Slothy Mclazinstein over there should either of them decide to strike? Her youth was very apparent, in both her naivety and looks. She had not yet seen the realities of the world, or so it would seem, and therefore knew not the desolation that comprised it all. But she would learn, or she would be eradicated quickly. "Will either of you two help or will you just stand there and watch the filly slowly suffer?” An added snort of amusement trailed her contemptible inquiry. Now she just looked simply stupid and Naberius had half a mind to put her in her place. However for the time being he decided against it, she was not worth the aggravation.

“I dunno sugar tits, I think I was partaking in the fillies suffering actuallyand relishing in it to be honest. But if it tickles your happy places you’re more than welcome to watch. I fancy myself an entertainer of sorts; I’d never turn away an audience.”

His tone was patronizing, Abe was toying with her clearly. She was but a mere pest to him, one that needed to be squished to cease its irksome buzzing. Naberius abruptly became aware of the arrival of yet another behemoth. His audits swiveled atop his dome and twisted in the direction of the cavern’s mouth. "Do you take joy in making a mockery of others?" The new stallion’s words were evidently directed at Abe and he grinned but didn’t turn to behold the bloke. Instead he let his cool vocals leave his lips in reply.

“I don’t think I would necessarily consider it joy, more like I’m following a divine calling. It’s as if the Gods said ’Naberius here are a bunch of imprudent dipshits, have fun!’ and that’s exactly what I mean to do. I wouldn’t want to disappoint the deities now would I?”

When Abe finished speaking he finally rotated his skull the stare at the stranger with a cheshire grin snaking across his jaws. "Honestly, I could care less what you do with her... Just don't kill her; not yet." The only response Naberius had for him was a wink and a nod before turning back to glare at the frightened lass and her newfangled guardian. Abe heard the brindled demon speak again but purely listened as he informed the roan femme that the girl was not innocent and thus must be disciplined, though none of what the stag said mattered in the slightest to Naberius. He didn’t care what the child’s crimes were; he just sought to get his thrills.

"'Avin' 'er useful'd be better 'an 'avin' 'er broken. I could be takin' 'er off thars hooves, if it suits. Surely there be better things fer thar tah do than bairnsittin'." Inimical chasms found their way to the bay male and studied him mutely while he spoke. There was something about the steed that Naberius didn’t care for but he couldn’t place his hoof on it, something in his voice and stance, he reminded Abe of a parasite. Grunting at the bastard’s offer Naberius flicked his banner with irritation and decided to speak once more.

“Why would he give such a beneficial specimen to the likes of you? By the way you hold yourself and your indolent drawl I predict her being wasted in your mitts. I get a feeling there are copious contributions she could make to our herd instead, wouldn’t want to be selfish now would you?”

Naberius chortled again and smirked, how would the vermin make an argument against that? After allwe’re all looking out for the best interests of the herd right?

{ ooc: omg le crap ;_; }

image credits

Unregistered

Another voice enters my ears but this one was different. Partly because it was a she and also,it was kinder and offered words of protection instead of pain. I look towards the blue roan,painted with a white spotted blanket,and shuffle closer to her. Kind vibes come of her and that is all I wish for around here for like had become bad enough for me...

But the gods who took pleasure in this obviously wanted more enjoyment.

My ears fall flat back,as if they were knitted to the skin on my skull,as one voice in particular filters though more fear then I thought I could feel. Crowley. He was the stallion who had tricked me and brought me here,he was the one who had caused me so much pain in my wing as well as my head. I felt sick as the brindled stallion stepped forth his words directed at the paint,which I just about fail to hear all of what he says. But like I said,not all his words are lost to me. Just don't kill her; not yet I gulp down fear,looking to the ground and feeling more heat pouring out of my body from the fear inside me.

My eyes are focused on a few scattered stones that lay about, three of them to be exact. Each grey,each cold and each hard,each enjoying there own life here more then I was and they were rocks and I was meant to be a proud beautiful Pegasus but here I was,beaten down,tear stained face and a scarred mind. It seemed even the smallest of things had a better life then I at the moment.

My thoughts tune in to Crowleys voice again. She has committed acts that you do not know of, and she must be punished. If you do not wish to watch, lovey, then I must ask you to leave at once. Acts? What acts? Or more to the point...what..punishments? A small spark lights inside as my weak voice attempts a shout which ultimately fails.I..I haven't do..done...anything..My voice trails of and I continue looking at the three rocks. I barely hear anything else that is being said but I only wait for true oy lashing words,or lashing hoofs.

I even fail to notice where the butterfly has gone I am that lost in my own world on a far away cloud.

Deceased
Dark
There comes another, he seemed familiar. Where had I seen him? Ah! Now I can draw the memory out from it's hiding spot deep within my head. I had seen the brindled stallion before, and I knew where. It had been in the Grove, when there was an orb in the water. I had struggled to get it, but he got it before I could. I hated him for it. It was clear this filly was scared of him, and instantly I guessed he must've been the one to hurt her. I glare at the stallion, giving him an icy stare.

Instantly I snort, pawing the earth. "You won't touch her." A stern gaze is plastered across my face as I glare at the stallions, widening my stance. I tilt my head back, watching the small child as she shuffled closer to me. My neck swoops down, my lips trembling. I whisper quietly into the childs' ear, my lips brushing the hairs. "I want you to run when I look back at you, alright? I want you to run as fast and as far as you can. Don't look back, just run. No matter how much it hurts." I whisper to her, pausing. "I'll meet you in the Arch, alright? If I don't come when the sun goes down run back to your herd." I straighten my head up, acting as though I had said nothing. I look at the others before me, grunting. "Now, about punishment, what exactly did this child do to earn such pain?" I ask, bumping the child farther back with my blue roan body. I wasn't going to let these horned fools hurt her. Even if I was a horned horse myself, I wouldn't allow it. I wouldn't allow the abuse of another child, even if they were hornless.

Mothers always protect the young, even if the child they're protecting isn't their own. And right now, my motherly instinct was kicking it into hard drive. I wasn't ready to allow this child to die. Or be tortured any longer. When this child runs, I would fight the stallions. Even if it kills me. I'd do it to save the child. I didn't even know her name, but it didn't matter. As the seconds tick by, I slowly tilt my elegant head.

I lock eyes with the child. My lips forming the words, but no sound comes out.

RUN.

[[If Leyra's not allowed to do this please tell me so I can fix it!]]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

His attention went instantly to the chocolate colored stallion, one ear flickering as he considered the other's words. While it would be nice to simply give his prisoner up and return his attention back to other matters, such as his newly acquired position within the herd, or even the precious egg resting back in a cave he had claimed his own... He wouldn't be giving the miserable Pegasus up any time soon, even if his herdmate did have a point. To bring death upon a Throat member wouldn't earn them any brownie points, but if the body perished here amongst the frost and ice, how would they know what had become of her?

"Your offer is kind, and you do have a point," he spoke up after that moment of thought, "But I'm afraid I must decline." He said nothing more than that, for with the sudden appearance of the speckled filly, he didn't need any holes in his lie.

But before he could focus his attention on those younger within their group, his golden eyes shifted to the spotted warrior. He had seen him in passing plenty of times, but this was the first experience that he could recall actually speaking with him. He didn't even know his name. His words were enough to flicker the brindle's ears back, noting the rather wide grin expressing itself across his face. For some reason, it annoyed Crowley, that this stallion seemed so juvenile.

Letting out a sharp breath, Crowley decided not to comment on the paint's words, allowing the two soldiers to carry on with their bickering while he focused back on the two young mares. Lana was bravely proclaiming her innocence; commendable, yet futile. Had she not learned her lesson by now? Speaking out of turn, or at all really, only resulted in more pain for her. Her voice was broken and small, and if she wasn't careful, her body might be turned to a similar state.

The feeling of cold eyes upon him cause the brindle to look upon Leyra, the softest of grins tugging at his lips. She was angry, a great deal so, that it was almost laughable. "Your voice is so grating," he said with a mock cringe, before taking a step closer, as if challenging her. The appaloosa was younger than him, and undoubtedly less experienced in almost all expects of life. If she wanted a fight, then he would gladly give her one.

But the young mare had focused her attention on the pitiful Pegasus, whispering something unbeknownst to him. They had never met one another before, or so he doubted, so what else could it be but a plan to escape? Whatever it had been, he mostly brushed Leyra's words off when her attention was back upon him. "Children like you do not need to know. Now, step aside, please, and return to the herd."

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

In a sudden flutter and flash, a streak of blue interferes with the makeup of the scene. The butterfly had fluttered off at the attack, but sensing danger, returned to Lana. With delicate legs, it landed upon her nose, spreading its blue hue wherever it touched. With rapid speed, the markings of the butterfly took shape on Lana's pelt. Magic rushed through her form at the whim of the butterfly, and though the markings faded, the magic remained.

As the butterfly flew away, this time for the last time, it created an apparition. Dust that trailed from its wings glittered and took form of a horse in the sky. With a final flap of its wings, the butterfly disappeared and the glittering horse fell to rest upon Lana. From their place afar, mythical powers smiled upon the blessed.

For the remainder of February, Lana can shapeshift into a blue butterfly.

darknightoftroy

Unregistered

I don't even bother listening to what Crowley is saying about 'who gets me'. As far as I am concerned it is sick. What was the point? I wasn't of any use except for the experiment of pain. I was like a dogs toy. Yes that was right,I was the Basin's toy to chew and chuck about where ever they wanted me,and I couldn't do anything about it because they were in power. Depression was growing inside me as I look at the stony ground. Then I feel something tickling my ear and I realise the mare was whispering something. I want you to run when I look back at you, alright? I want you to run as fast and as far as you can. Don't look back, just run. No matter how much it hurts. I'll meet you in the Arch, alright? If I don't come when the sun goes down run back to your herd. I nod ever so slightly,preparing myself. My heart starts to thud against my chest and sweat starts to form round my ears.

The butterfly.

My eyes follow it as it comes back,landing on my muzzle and I feel a touch of safeness and,a change. Something seemed to tingle down my spine that made me shiver,not with coldness,or fear,but something else. Something good but my thoughts are soon pulled away when the butterfly flutters of,a golden trail of dust following which forms a golden horse,which falls. Each little golden dust grain falls,on me. Why? But then I feel a sudden change just as the mare gives me to look to run.

I spring forward,ignoring the feeling of change inside me but it couldn't be ignored for long. I start to shrink,mid way though my spring forward,my wings start to turn a brilliant,bold blue,tipped with a silver lining. They became more fragile and my whole body a whole lot more delicate and I find my self fluttering in the air as a blue butterfly. This would either make my escape happen,or no,as I was still faced with getting past Crowley,who stood in front,then out the cave,then out the Basin it's self. A shock of pain then runs up my left wing. It seemed that even magic couldn't get rid of the pain from Crowley's previous kick,but I flutter on,ready to dodge anything tat would stand in my way.

[Just in case anyone get's confused we have changed the posting order a bit and skipped Totem,hope you don't mind Shoikan!:)]

Unregistered

Naberius watched the azure harlot as she turned towards the prisoner and, though trying to be subtle, obviously whispered in the young pegasus’s ear. What she said was not entirely clear to Abe but he knew it was more than just soothing words. She was a conniving jezebel, he was sure, the weak always were. They tried to be powerful with their minds but most of them even failed in that category and this little minx didn’t seem to be anything novel to Naberius. However what happened next was new and quite peculiar. Abruptly the winged femme jumped forward and began to transform, a sight of which Abe had never seen. She went from being a bloodied and beaten lass to a cerulean butterfly, which oddly resembled the one he had consumed previously, right before their eyes. Tilting his dome Abe watched the altered filly as she fluttered above their heads, his auburn chasms overflowing with curiosity and astonishment. What kind of magic is this? Naberius questioned mutely for he was typically a stallion of logic and this scene surpassed any reason he could muster. It simply wasn’t possible and yet it had to be, for he was viewing it with his own two eyes.

Suddenly he became suspicious of the spotted damsel and turned his voids back on her. Was she a witch? Was that even possible? Abe was confused and it was beginning to enrage him. He did not like being made a fool of and that’s exactly what he felt was happening. Naberius wanted answers and he wanted them now. Rearing up Abe directed all his weight into the chest and shoulder of the horned mare, aiming to knock her down. Once she hit the floor Naberius placed a sharp talon on her throat and lowered his skull to whisper into her ear.

“Witch, you’re a traitor to your herd you disgusting harlot. I will find out what you did here and mark my words you will pay for your disloyalty to the Basin.”

Abe practically spat the words at her, his voice was akin to a hiss as he glared at the bitch with his teeth clenched. In one final action he lashed out at the mare, biting at her cheek hoping to leave a deep abrasion to show the vixen the gravity of her mistake. With that he pulled away and turned to find the butterfly once more. Naberius would track the insect and wherever it landed he would be there ready to bring the captive back to her cell. If the pegasus thought life was a nightmare before she was about to discover hell.

{ ooc: sorry about the power play, if you need me to change anything let me know. I figured it would be okay since we talked about it. Anyway, Lana I was going to post in your new thread too, did you want Naberius to attack her too? }

image credits

Deceased
Dark
A delicate blue butterfly had landed gently on the young child's nose. I watch in amazement as the butterfly's blue hue spread over the child before it took off from her muzzle. With a flap of it's thin wings, an apparition of a horse appeared and galloped a few paces before drifting away, gold specks falling onto the pegasus. I look at the small filly, my blue eyes wide.

She.. she began to shrink down, her wings taking the shape of a butterfly's. I was nervous, what was happening go her? I push the worry away and watch. In an instant she begins to flutter away in the form of a butterfly, flapping desperately. I walk forward, as if longing to fly as well. After a few paces I spin around, facing the others. I hoped they would let me off easy, but I had to land in a group of all cruel bastards. Just my luck. Not.

I feel sharp hooves as one of the stallions bring them down onto my fragile shoulder and chest. I let a squeal roll from my dark lips as I stumble down to the cold hard ground. I struggle to get up but the stallion presses his curved horn at my throat, and his lips brushing against my ear. I feel his hot breath as he breathes into my ear for a moment.

The palomino paint begins to whisper into my ear, calling me a witch. He seriously thought I had done this? How foolish he was. I shake my head slightly despite the pain that courses through my body, thinking he was just a fool like the rest of them.

But I let my guard down, again. The stallion lashes out with his white teeth, I can feel them as they sink deep into my cheek. A surge of pain courses through my body and I squeal. I can already feel the crimson liquid run down my face like a tear drop. But it didn't come in a single drop, it came down in a steady flow of red. I look up at him, swearing under my breath. If only Mauja could stride over here and save me from these bastards.

I lay on the ground although the stallion has withdrawn his skull. I was shivering in both fear and in pain. My blue orbs drift to the other horses, and I wheeze, my chest hurting. I tried to say help[align=right] but the word was silent. I'm just a helpless mare, laying on the cold ground bleeding out in pain. Would my torture stop here or would it continue?

Oh gods, let it stop now.

[[ The order is really messed up, and since no one else posted I decided to post if that's alright. Just gonna make a new thread just so others can torture her too if you want to join it. ;) ]]