the Rift

Suffering || d'Art, Kou, Open

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

D A K I N I
Royalty shall be the unicorns, thence we shall be treated with respect.

"Speech."
Pain. Too much pain. I had been suffering for a while now, but the leg almost killed me. I couldn't walk anywhere, I could barely walk to the waters or feed myself as it hurt too much to move.
I needed that doctor.

The other had been talking about him. d'Artagnan, I thought that was right. He was the doctor that I should be looking for. He was the one who could help me with my leg. Hopefully. I sighed and lied down, only that caused me great pain. Stupid featherbrain. I should've killed her. Why wasn't my horn bigger? If I had impaled her side deep enough, I would've killed her.

That would've brought so much satisfaction to my simple mind. Killing a pegasus in battle had been perfect in my opinion. But no, that coward had moved a little too much and I hadn't impaled any of her important organs. I moaned as the leg positioned wrong and I had to move my body a bit. I couldn't even lie down correctly.

My cuts and bruises didn't hurt as much as the leg, but I would lie if I said that it didn't hurt at all. The open wounds on my body weren't bleeding anymore, but they still stung and were a little bit infected due to no proper healing.
And my bruises... Well, they just made me look like I've been beaten up.
"Hello?" I called out into the darkness, seeing almost nothing as the moon hadn't showed up tonight. The surroundings were pitch black, but still I wasn't afraid of what might show.
What would dare to show up in the cave of unicorns anyways?

ooc: Cave isn't meant like a cave, more like valley c: Also, I need to get Dakini active again so pleaaaaaaaase be active with this thread <3
word count: 279
Not treated like dirty slaves.

template by revo. <3
stock by aphoticbeauty.deviantart.com

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

See the life I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

The night catered for creatures like the Time Mender, who enjoyed basking in the darkness and hiding in it's cold, mystic embrace. The Basin was so still and the Moon hadn't dared show her sparkly face in the lands of the Time God this night, ironically, an amulet of blue hues bounced on the side of his neck. Tied into his mane for safe keeping should he ever need to use it. His own moons covered by the pitch night, another symbol of the Goddess, it left a bitter taste in his mouth. She who betrayed them had marked him good, not only in jewels and tattoos, but in flesh as well. Mesec, his first and only son, a demi-god and a constant reminder for the Queen of Night. d'Artagnan continued mulling over this until he almost fell over a mare who was laid in his path.

It was hard to see in the dim light just who she was, d'Artagnan was fairly sure he had never seen the mare, but a gnarled white horn grew from her brow which eased the shade's annoyance. The Nightshade moved around the mare and noted the way she held her leg, she was injured. He stifled a sigh, he was hoping for an uneventful night so he could think about certain things. Apparently he wasn't allowed this time. "Who are you? And why are you on the floor?" d'Artagnan rather nonchalantly enquired, silently gathering his power of healing and holding it in for a moment. Trying to ignore the butterflies that seemed to be flying around in his stomach from keeping hold of his magical power. It was almost like one was about to fly apart. A strange feeling and not one the shade wanted to experience for too long.

"You'd make a good doormat down there" he nodded to her crumpled form with a glint of dark humour. Apparently she already had been one for somebody. Finally he released that power and directed it towards the injured leg, first stopping the pain by erasing time and onwards to the wound itself. He continued to look at the mare as he did so, eyes finally adjusting for him to see that she was a bay and of similar build to Kou. Freshly healed wounds covered her body and d'Artagnan made a wild guess that they had healed naturally. He grunted a little and extended his magic to cover the whole of her body. Certainly he had not seen her before, but she was kin and in the Basin. d'Artagnan simply did his job.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I'll be posting this very soon Imi! :)