the Rift

One Step Closer || Any God

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

Destrier was unable to recall how long it had been since his first, and last time stepping foot in the Veins of Helovia. He had come hoping for a coat of armor, much akin to the one he had bore in the lands of Vallhea. The plates of metal had seen their fair share of the wars and constant struggle that he dealt with daily, and more than once, the elven creation had helped to save his life.

It was with a flood of thoughts that the Friesian made his way back to the Veins on this day. His mind was running rampant with thoughts of the child that was due any day now, that he had had with Tor. It was still a surprising revelation that he would soon be a father. And with news of another position for Captain opening up, he knew he would soon be busier than ever. Although he had been turned down during his last visit, he could only hope that this time, it would be different.

The Veins were strangely different than the last time he had come here, although he could not place exactly what it was. The stench of others was not as strong as it had been previously, and the statues seemed almost lonely, desolate as they stood before him. His eyes looked over each as he drew to a stop, taking in every little crack of stone before he tipped his nose to the sky, letting out a breath. If he were graced with the presence of a God, which would come? He lived in the land of the Moon, but he was unfamiliar with her, or any of the others.

"Gods of Helovia," he spoke up, "I ask that you to grace this mere mortal with your divine presence."

ooc - Rushed post of excitement. >_> Anyways, I'm using the VOTG pass I earned in the Birthday Giveaway for this. Destrier would like to quest for a suit of dragonscale armor.

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The God of the Sun filtered down to the veins in a cloud of fire, and his prickly demeanor was nearly palpable in the stiff way he stood and the glare in his golden eyes. "What do you want?" he snapped, fire bursting from his mane and the tips of his wings to punctuate his irritation. The otherwise normal and lovely day had turned rather sour in an instant, and the God cared not. He had assumed that since the veins were destroyed that mortals would not coming pining at his shrine, but no! Here stood one stallion, wanting something.

Fine. He would be able to quest for his prize, but the God was certainly not going to help. After giving gifts and being used, the Sun God was not in the mood.

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

Right before his very eyes, there was a flash of fire, and from it stepped the golden form of a magnificent stallion. There was fire at every angle of him, it seemed, a fitting frame to him considering the rather annoyed glare coming from him. Destrier had meant to anger anyone by his presence here, but now that he had someone's attention, a someone who could only be the God of the Sun, he took a deep breath and got right to it, undaring to waste anymore of the other stallion's time.

"I'm sorry to be of a nuisance," he spoke up, deep voice genuinely sorry, but remembering the uncaring look from the God, he was quick to move on, trying to make this trip as simple and to the point as he could. "I wish to quest for a suit of armor, made of the strongest dragonscales, if I am able."

Destrier was still in awe to be in the mere presence of the God, for he had never been in such a position before. But he knew not what this fiery God would do if he was annoyed any further, and could only hope that he would grace him with his request.

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

Dragonscale armor. Now that was a set of armor worth making, but did the stallion before him have the heart to wear such power? That would remain to me seen. The God of the Sun burned rather dully, shifting his weight onto the back of a golden hip. Dragonscale armor would require very many dragon scales, and he did not possess too many. There was a time, long ago, when wild dragons roamed Helovia more often, and the larger ones at that. During that time, he had gathered a few of them, but alas.

The fire that ran along his spine hissed and cracked while he thought, and finally flared when he turned his gaze back toward the black stallion. "I agree to assemble and assist with the armor, but you need to find most of the materials," he replied. "Bring back scales from three different dragons; the color of the scales you bring will reflect the color of the armor. I also need leather or some sort of ties. The Aurora Basin has a weaver, if you can think of something to trade for their services."

The Sun God chuckled. "Finally, you need to shift around in the muck and grime of the Spectral Marsh and dig up some dragon bones. You may need some assistance."

"Bring me these items, and I will make you a fine set of armor."