the Rift

Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN]

Ariadnê Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: wgui47.jpg]

She wears a coat of color, Loved by some,
Feared by others

The white leopard spotted appaloosa mare stretched out her long legs as she entered the threshold. She knew of this place Helovia for quite some time now. She had pondered coming here several times before, but never gained the courage to lift herself up to actually enter. She had paced before the threshold for a couple of days now. Her mind wondering of what laid inside. Tales of Pegasus' and Unicorns, and even hybrids. Her long black and white mane dangled next to her knees and she paced before Helovia.

With a deep breath she finally trotted in, tail and head held high. Her confidence was great and her looks were stunning. Her white and black coat shone from the tall sun above her. It was now summer. Finally, the warmth. She loved the summer. It was hot and beautiful, all the animals roaming around and lazily basking in the sun. Her eyes looked up to the sky, a plethora of bird soared the air, a soft smile crossed her face. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all?

Her name was Ariadnê. She was a strong beautiful mare, not reliant on anyone but herself. She quite enjoyed being all by herself, but the company of another horse was often greeted with comfort from her. Sure, she was quite independent, but friends never hurt anything. She wondered if anyone in this beautiful place would take her in and possibly show her the ropes to get started

She lifted her white muzzle into the air and let out a soft whinny in hopes of someone coming to greet her. She stood in silence for a while before finding the shade of a nearby tree to guard her from the rays of the ever getting hotter sun.

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

The beautiful hot sun grazed my back. I felt so giddy and free here, in this land of beauty. It wasn't Birdsong any longer, and I felt even happier with the warmer weather. I had the fur for a Northern horse, yet I deeply despised the cold. My coat developed a shiny glint as I walked into the sunlight. The only shame was, I seemed like a shadow in such a bright time. The better to blend in with, I guess.

As I was walking I saw a beautiful mare with a gleaming white coat. Her spots made her seem like a leopard, and she was a combination of black and white. The way she held her head, and the way she walked made me like her attitude. Self reliant. She didn't need stupid stallions interfering with her life. She seemed like an adventurer, like me. I enjoyed the type that would actually not mind going on a morning tumble. I happily approached her with my ears perked high, and my tail held high.

I heard her whinny into the woods to see if any other horse were there to greet her. I came precisely at the moment to see this new comer. "Hello there, I see you're new!" I said as I circled around to face her from the front. I smiled at her, and I was very cheerful at meeting her. Who knows, maybe I could find her a home. "I'm Orinthia, and you must be?" I said pausing, giving her time to respond to my pelting of questions.

blah blah blah blah

Unregistered

Feared by others

The appy mare looked around the area for a response to her. As quickly as she had called out a voice shot from behind her. Hello there I see your new! The voice said. Ari's head shot around to look among an ebony mare. She was pretty, and quite tall. Ari let out a sigh of relief knowing that it was a mare and not some egotistical stallion coming to hit on her. She had had some horrible experiences with that. She did not want to be claimed, or force bred, just, no, she was not that type of mare. Who needed stallions to protect you when you could easily protect yourself? Ari was a warrior at heart.

She let out a warm smile to the other mare. Why hello there! She said in a kind happy voice I'm Ariadnê, and you are? she asked sweetly. She looked over the mare. The mare looked quite strong and independent like herself. You could feel the sense of adventure and grittiness radiate off of her. You could tell she was not ashamed of who she was by the way she held herself, quite the same as Ari did.

The mares presence made her feel un-alarmed, she was hoping this mare would like to go for a nice stroll in the threshold, a new friend. Ari smiled again quite excitedly. Would you like to go for a walk? Or a run? Stretch out our legs in the new summers sun? she said with a slight laugh.

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

The spotted mare turned her head suddenly to face me. I smiled at her, and her eyes softened as she realized I was a mare. I guess she didn't like stallions? I liked her attitude as she cheerfully responded back to me. "Ariadne," I whispered. "That is a very pretty name!" I said complementing her. In reality, I really did like the name. It sounded so different, but it was very elegant sounding, like what a royal horse would be named. "My name is Orinthia", I told her. I nodded my head to her, and plastered on a smile. I was always happiest on the sunniest of days.

When she asked me if I wanted to trot and run with her, my adrenaline started coursing, and all I wanted to do was run. Running was my passion, and especially in this beautiful weather. "Of course! You choose, run or walk!" I said. "If you want to, we can even race!" I said with a delighted whinny. I was refilled with a new found energy, and the lass's eyes were lighted up also. I'm glad I found her. Maybe we could even become friends.

The soft summer sun shone on my back as I awaited her response. Never have I felt so free, in my life. Well besides the ever stretching grassy plains of the Fields of Heaven, or running through the forest. But TallSun awoke new feelings for me. Feelings of everlasting energy, and fun. I saddened back up a little bit thinking about when Frostfall would return. When the aching snow would come and torture me again.

blah blah blah

Unregistered

Feared by others

The sun spread through the canopy, decorating the floor with speckled lights, the light trilling of birds drawing her attention up towards the dark green. She smiled gently, glad to get beneath some kind of overarching shade, the light gently laying on her own speckled form, ending up giving her a type of camouflage. Her sea foam mane and tail lightly twitched, the sun playing havoc on her silver fibers, flashing the light into her cyan orbs. Tossing her head a bit in her joy to be with company, the gentle nymph moved forward, her delicate hooves barely turning the ground as she moved.

Looking around, she found that she had come upon a scenery with a beautiful river in the distance, there being a small waterfall on one side, a gentle, tumbling thing. A quick glance around showed no natural predators and she beamed at Orinthia. Her legs, beneath her, started an easy trot motion. Her delicate head swiveling to try to keep an eye on her. When the ivory fae was almost sure Orinthia would follow, she took off. She took a few gulps of the oxygen rich air to keep the three beat cadence of the gallop going.

Puffs of air blew loose from the massive lungs of the dark-painted knight. In and out. Her hooves much like the quiet patter of a rhythmic song. Gently her nares tugged at the air around her, intent to discern the location of any stallions to the peaceful scenery before they entered. While she did not often find others inhabiting this serene area, with luck it seemed today she would not indeed encounter another male.

Piercing cyan orbs fluttered for but a moment, allowing a second to unwind the kinks and creases of her form and at last, the last sprint spurt. With not a clue of where she was going she did her brisk gallop, and continued. She was self-reliant and wouldn't stop now. She would race to wherever alone. She could find it eventually.

Hidden Account
Orinthia
Ariadne smiled at me, with her eyes shining, she took off. I propelled myself to start a gallop behind her. Each stride launched me foward, and I felt my muslces rippling as I let all of my energy loose. The sun overjoyed me, and I lifted my head up to taste the wind as I ran behind her. My mane flowed into my eyes, but this moment was too much. I reared up on my hind legs, and gave an overjoyed whinny, and I dropped back down, running again even faster to catch up to Ariadne. She seemed to not stop at all, which was fine by me. I let the wind catch my mane and tail, making them fly behind me like whips. I finally caught up to the slender fae, looking ahead of me. I knew she wasn't going to stop anytime soon. I observed that she was indeed, very self reliant.

I finally, still panting from the run, turned my head towards her as we still galloped. "So, what brought you here to Helovia?" I curiously questioned her. If I was going to run with a complete stranger, it would be much better to,get to know them first. I looked towards her to see what she would reply me with. She seemed to not know where she was going, but she still continued her steady pace. I drew in another deep breath and kept up with her. This was great, and finally I met a possible new friend. I smiled to myself st the thought of it. I saw her cyan orbs scanning the area. I looked around, marveling the beauty of the forest during tall sun. It was indeed a marvelous sight at all the towering trees with sunlight filtering through the branches. Trying to make some conversation, I looked back over to the spotted mare saying "It is quite a beautiful day also". I turned my head back forward as we continued our run through the serene forest.

Occ: Sorry Vallie for the extremely crappy post. :p