Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I feel the soothing brush of the grass as I walk through out the soft field of lavender. I look down and see the sea of purple thistles, surrounding me completely. I feel completely at peace as I see the scenery unfold around me. Tall oaks looming in the distance, so far away from my reach, providing shade I wouldn't be seeing for a while, until I probably reached the river. I saw as the endless fields reached until the horizon, with violet loitering the edges. I perked up my ears and listened to all the sounds that nature creates all around me. I hear distant birds chirping in euphoria of such a beautiful day. The grass is swaying around me, whispering ancient secrets that I yearn to understand. I hear the faint rustle of a field mouse, and the distant churning waters of the river, where I was headed to. I smiled and continued walking.

I finally approached the massive river, watching as it rushed down its course. I smiled, and in the midst of my thirst, I padded up to it, bent my massive neck down, and started lapping up the crystalline water. I felt so refreshed as I regenerated with the new found substance. I stood back up licking my maw of the stray droplets that stuck onto my face, and saw at the other side a cave. The sun burned into my back, creating a peaceful warmth, as I pondered if I should cross the river to eat that tasty looking patch of grass on the other side. There was also a little cave leading away from it, and I was eager to go exploring it to see what awaited me in it.

I gently lowered myself into the river, and started wading against the strong current. I forced myself, and finally I reached the other side, shaking my pelt to rid myself of the wetness. I walked straight over to the grass and started munching it, and as I took a break I walked over to explore the beautiful cavern. I looked around and saw tiny crystals, and water seeping through the walls. The rest was too dark for me to see, and I wasn't in the mood to really venture today. I walked back to my special patch of grass, and started munching on it, in the now refreshing shade.

blah blah blah blah

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
Another day, another future to watch unfold. Alcina thought as he lazily brushed through the thistles. The light of the fiery sun shined in his deep blue orbs. He grunted, and without hesitation let a streak of his charcoal hair to fall onto his eye. At least that would get the damn sun out of his face. Steadily marching through the fields he found himself upon the great river that separated these fields. His eyes brightened to the sight of the clear cold water that dripped and flowed. He tasted his dry mouth, and felt the heat of the sun on his back. He lowered his head to the clear blue with the desire to drink at it.

Finally to a point at the ground. He drank the cold refreshing water, with a satisfied mouth. Which was no longer dry, and Alcina felt a refreshing relief come over him as he sipped the water with care. Finally done, he lifted his head back up on his shoulders. His blue eyes peeked around in his vision to watch for any others who may or may not be here. Not one figure layed in his sight. Grunting he turned around sharply and stretched out his feathered wings. Feeling the comfort of the soft breeze streaking it's hands in his feathers. Desiring to take flight, he took a fast pace in front of him and leaped off the ground. Out spreading his large wings, the wind caught him and he flew through the blue sky.

Crossing over the river with ease, and landing carefully back down. Thud was the sound as he landed, and he walked into the shade of the single tree that stood there for him. It felt good to be in a warmer place again, especially in the season such as this. It was great pleasure to have been here. But as he thought of it, he heard the beats of a woodpecker up in the tree. Lifting his head up, his eyes met with the sight of a bird pecking and chattering about. For once in his days it made him stand there smiling up to the small woodpecker that pecked at the tree.
my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I heard a slight flap of wings as I then heard a thud. My ears pricked up, slightly nervous. It sounded so familiar, but I couldn't put on quite who. I pricked my ears to show that I was not threatening and walked closer to the shape. I started emerging from the shade and looked over to the familiar black pegasus. A wood pecker was pecking in the tree and I smiled. Alcina actually looked enjoyed for once. I was still afraid of him though. There was this certain cruel air to him. I felt my heart thud in my chest though, but not in the way of fear, but there was something else. I looked at him, while I was still as a stone. He still hadn't seen me yet. I felt a certain happiness actually seeing this stoic, serious character smile. It almost made me feel safer.

Another warm breeze flew past, as I stood there carefully watching him. I was glad one was passing by, for I was dying of heat. I finally took the descicion to approach him. I wasn't going to wait an eternity for him to leave. "Hello there Alcina", I said. This time my tone was completely softened, and my eyes were staring at him. He was so unbelievably handsome, and I wished if he were just a little bit kinder, that we could be friends. "It's quite a beautiful day, isn't it?" I told him walking up by him. I was trying to see if my kinder approach would maybe make him think differently of me, instead of some enemy to be hated.

blah blah blah

Unregistered

text text text
"blah blah blah"
He twitched his ear to the slight sound. The sound of grass being stepped upon. He could smell the scent of another fill his nostrils, and he tensed his muscles more. But kept his blue orbs of the sight of the busy woodpecker. Will they keep their distance? He thought for moments at a time. "Hello there Alcina" the female lighter voice came. He knew that voice? Where had he heard it before? He shifted his head to look at the equine standing in his presence. His eyes scanned the other with slight hesitation. He remembered this girl from somewhere... Right. The Equine that was adventuring before. Her ears were perked up to try and feel safe near him, but he could feel the presence of her heart beating nervously inside her ebony chest.

His heart beat faster as well. It was some time after they had met again. Last time they had met each other, he was the rude cold Alcina with no socialization methods what so ever. And had threatened and scared her, with his twisting cruel words. His eyes widened a bit. He wanted to say hello back, but couldn't find his voice. She spoke again "It's quite a beautiful day, isn't it?" She wanted to speak to him? After all the first time he had said to her, and just left her for the storm to come after? He finally found the courage to speak, his voice much more nice and normal. "Yes It is." He scanned her appearance again. Even though she was a equine, she still seemed so appealing. He was reminded by her of a pretty maiden. Wait... was he feeling feelings for her?

After staying in the cold dreaded places of Helovia for so long. His voice grew more cold, and so did his attitude towards others and himself. He felt himself losing his control, and possibly into madness. But now since he had stayed in Helovia for a while in the warmer places. It seemed so much softer so much more relaxing with the warm sun. Like a warm soothing hand touching his cold face. It made him feel nicer and generous, and so was his feelings toward others. It was as if he was the stallion he was suppose to be and act like. Not a dreadful monster that was chanted to him back in his home realm.
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

His muscles tensed as I approached him. I was fine with it though, expecting him to probably lash out at me. He turned around to face me with his eyes, and just stood frozen there. Great. Cat got his tongue? As I awaited for his reply, he finally spoke, but instead of the harsh voice he used on me the first time, his tone was normal and...nicer. I felt a rush of warmth. I was so happy that finally, he was acting different. I knew somewhere deep inside of him, that there was some sort of kindness in his body. I finally relaxed a little bit, and I didn't feel so tense. "You know...that one day, that we first met...", I started to speak but paused.

"I felt terrified of your presence to tell you the truth", I jokingly said. "What is it that makes you act so harsh at times?" I said. I was truly curious now. I wanted to break through his icy exterior and bring up the true Alcina. The one he was being now. I walked towards him until we were face to face. I felt my heart beating faster, and I felt my face starting to flush with even more heat. "I think I like this Alcina better, though", I said, staring into his blue orbs. I wanted him to know what being loved felt like.

I wanted to know more about him though. There was a whole tale to his past. I was going to dig deeper, and make it my mission to convert him into a better horse. Even if it meant hurting me too. I wanted to change him. "Tell me what your past was like", I softly said.

blah blah blah

Unregistered

text text text
"blah blah blah"
"You know...that one day, that we first met..." She spoke and a silent pause came afterword. Was she troubled? "I felt terrified of your presence to tell you the truth" Her voice was set with a joking small humor in it. Alcina shuddered, and blinked. Keeping his blue orbs on her presence and figure. "What is it that makes you act so harsh at times?" She asked with care. Curious one wasn't she. Alcina cleared his throat slightly. He gave a brief and gentle sigh looking down at the dry grass that stood up from the Earth. His orbs peered back to a gaze to her. "I am harsh because of what I have been through..." His ears flattened on his head looking down insecurely. "I thought I should go hide in the solitude of ice. But I was deathly wrong."

She listened with some concern. His ears rose onto his head looking at her green orbs. "I think I like this Alcina better, though" She spoke. Why would she care for him? What was with this equine that made her care for loner Alcina. Maybe perhaps it was that she was a Outlander herself too. Judging by how she always ended up being spotted alone and searching. A soft voice came afterward from her "Tell me what your past was like." Too many questions. After such little had been exchanged between the two. He stepped back, and spoke harshly "No. I cannot tell you that!" His voice rose louder. He felt the urge to lift and rise into the air with his front legs. To make her give him more personal space, but he controlled the angered urge of that. After a few silence, his ears flattened and he had realized what he had done. He looked away with insecurity in his gesture. He spoke softly "I.. I'm sorry." He apologized, he couldn't control himself too well. He knew he had to stay away from getting too emotional or else his feelings would get to him.

But his thoughts couldn't help but wonder about this girl. After all, he had seem to threaten her back in the icy steppe's. Yet now she had introduced herself to him again. And come to blunter out too many emotional questions which he needed to dodge. He hated the thought of even thinking of his horrid past. His ear twitched as he tried to get the feelings of the past out of his mind. He hated emotional feelings, and knew this was one of the often time reasons he was serious and harsh. Because of this. Other times it was for the hatred emotions that made him harsh. Such as the actions he did now that upset him. He hoped she could forgive him for the harsh outburst that came after her many personal questions. He listened silently for something to come from her.

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

He sighed and looked down to the ground. I felt horrible for him. What kind of life he must have lived back then. I curiously gazed at him as he continued. He insecurely went on about himself seeking solitude. How horrible it would've been to be alone, forever, and turn into such an icy monster. I kept that thought to myself though. I remember the controlled rage I felt when I met him. He seemed different. Arrogant, menacing, but now, when I look at him, he reminds me of a young stallion, so insecure, with no friends. I smiled to myself. I want to be his friend. Maybe something even more.

He startled me when I asked him to tell me of his past. I saw a flash of rage, and I stumbled backwards. I knew I shouldn't have asked that. My mind flashed back to feisty Epona when I asked her what her past was like. Her reaction was almost the same, but she didn't seem as terrorizing as Alcina. He apologized, and I felt guilty. He shouldn't. "No, I'm sorry. You shouldn't apologize. I'm the intrusive, annoying one here", I said. My heart pounding, it nearly went back to normal. "Besides, if you want to talk to me you can", I said. I felt so bad for him, I wanted to comfort him, but I had to give the lad some space.

I felt like almost cracking jokes with him. I wondered if maybe he was funny, or fun loving back then. A ridiculous thought then came to my mind...maybe....I looked at him. He seemed real pissed, and maybe what I was about to do would piss him off even more, but I took the chance. "Hey guess what?" I said to him, slyly as I walked to the waters edge. "Lets play!" I said giggling kicking up the water, splashing him with some drops. He'll probably now murder me, but I wanted to see if I could bring some fun out of him. "Catch me if you can!" I playfully said nearly sticking out my tongue, the way an immature filly would. I started wading away in the water seeing if he caught on to the game, or really wanted to maul me.

occ: Soooorry for this extremely crappy post!

blah blah

Unregistered

text text text
"blah blah blah"
He kept his gaze to the Earthy ground. And listened for the mares words or footsteps that would flatten the grass once more. He heard a guilty femme voice from the ebony girl "No, I'm sorry. You shouldn't apologize. I'm the intrusive, annoying one here" His deep blue orbs looked up to have a gripping gaze back into her matter and what she apologized guilty for. She put in with her conclusive apology to him. "Besides, if you want to talk to me you can" He hoped she could assume that he was insecure about talking with personal things. He slowly shook his head and spoke out "No. You cannot feel bad from me. You need to take care of yourself and not worry for people like me." A flash of anger could be seen in his pupils as he looked at her. And his vocals erupted from his bearing chest gritting through his teeth "I mean. You don't even know what I have done! And you will never know! So stop asking about such stupid things as my past!" A sensitive guy was Alcina. He panted with the anger striding through every breath he gave.

He shook his head, to take or ungrasp the anger from his skull. He needed to control it, but she was driving him crazy already. He would not take such stupid acts from anyone. Unknown what would come next for the insecure ebony Pegasus when she asked in a more playful tone through her femme voice "Hey guess what?" He sighed briefly closing his eyes for a second "What?" A more calm tone had developed in his voice now. She then yelled at him in the matter "Lets play!" and assumingly water strided through the air and at his face. With quick reaction and a defensive instinct. His great eagle wings insistently pulled forward and covered his body together like a feathery shield. The water touched his wings and now apart of them were damp. They came back into a normal position on his back and he spreaded them both out. Drying the water away from his ruffled feathers.

He heard the light voice of the mare who now acted like she was a filly. "Catch me if you can!" Insistently she spoke out and ran into the river. Did she just try to attack him? Or was this some kind of joke. He only stood there and stared at her run through the streaming water like a little brat. He had a puzzled look on his lips, and the pupils of his eyes narrowed. Standing right up under the tree and looking at her run around. Has she lost her honor of being a woman to this instinct of hers? He gave a heavy sigh, and his ears slowly fell back against his head. He stood there waiting for her to return back to the side of the river. For he knew she would soon.

Hidden Account
Orinthia
I felt even worse as Alcina yelled at me. I flattened my ears against my skull, but not in a threatening way, but in an ashamed way. "I'm sorry", I said looking down to the ground. I didn't feel like intruding into his life even more. I guess I'll just keep the questions to myself. I was a stupid, inquiring mare. I felt my bold self slipping away, as I turned into a cowering filly. He seemed to be so sensitive, and I felt very bad for him. I decided the safe thing to do was just to bite my tongue and shut up. After I invited him to a play, I realized how stupid and child like I was acting. What the hell was I doing? Acting like a child. My conscience said back to me. I rolled my eyes. It was seeming that Alcina really wasn't buying into my playful self. "Oh come on", I said in a pleading tone. "I'm not trying to attack you, loosen up and have some fun!" I said. My black pelt was getting splashed with water, and I kept a smile on my face. I saw the stoic male not buying into my playful game, so I rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

"I'm so sorry for my act Alcina", I said smiling, but at the same time sincerely sorry. "I was just trying to destroy the tension here", I replied. I wasn't submitting or anything, since it wasn't my personality. My pelt was soaking wet, and I was starting to get slightly chilled, so I walked back to the waters edge, farther from Alcina to shake the droplets off of my pelt. I turned back to him and walked up to him. "Sorry", I said grinning. I awaited his reply, and hopefully he would actually talk to me. I think I liked him.

occ: Sorry for not using the table, it's just the storm has made my computer really slow. T-T

Unregistered

text text text
"blah blah blah"
Alcina kept a gaze on her as she pranced and leaped through the river with energy. It puzzled the ebony Pegasus how she could be so energetic like a small excited Filly without having so much of mature content in her title. Her sight was rested back onto him as she stood in the river's flow and she cried to him insisting. "Oh come on" A flicker of his midnight tail came after her bellow as his ears rose up on top his head. He was planted right onto the spot observing her. She shouted another time "I'm not trying to attack you, loosen up and have some fun!" Attack him? Sure he had realized right after the water splash that it was only insisting playfulness. But he was a full grown Pegasus. In his title of honor for being a stallion of his breed.

He would not show such child actions such as these the Frisian filly did for herself. A considering moment had ticked by, when she finally stumbled back away from the water and walked up to him. Somewhat soaked with water on herself. But like before instead of a playful tone, she had a guilty tone tipped into her voice. "I'm so sorry for my act Alcina" Her lips curled back into a apologetic smile. "I was just trying to destroy the tension here" Ah yes. The tension was it. Alcina had to admit that desecrating the situation before by going out and playing in the river did work well for him. Words left his mind turning into his normal voice "Well. I suppose you did. But I cannot go 'Prance' in the river like a young foal since I wasn't built for the land like you were." He outstretched his wings out to show them off, large eagle wings with the tips of blue feathers shined in the sun now facing Orinthia. "I was built for the skies." The wings quickly nestled back into a rather normal and casual place on his back. He went further on explaining his situation "I cannot let my wings get moist, for then I am not free to fly."

She walked farther away and like a dog shook off the water from her coat. She walked back with a smile on her face yet again she apologized. The ebony Pegasus rolled his eyes, and let out a brief sigh. He let out honest words "Why do you always apologize? If you continue doing that, others are going to think your the nervous submissive kind." He listened briefly and watched her with the next action and listened to the sound of her words.

Hidden Account
Orinthia
I knew Alcina was probably horrified by the way I was acting. Like a total, and complete fool. What was going through me right now? I didn't know at the time, but playfulness surged through me, and I felt the need to act young and wild again. Alcina looked at me as if I grew horns all over my body, and I emerged close to him again, with my pelt slightly soaked in the water. He then told me about the wings and I understood now. Envy surged through me. All my life, I have yearned to have wings, so I could just stretch them out, and fly to wherever I wanted to go to. I wouldn't have to worry about running and walking all the ways to get somewhere. I could just shut my eyes, run quickly forward, spread my wings, and fly. I looked at Alcina spread out his eagle wings, and envy yet again surged through me. "I can see", I told him, scrutinizing him, but still friendly. "You know Alcina. In a way, I'm jealous. All of my life, I've yearned to have wings, so I could spread them wide open, jump and taste the air." I said sadly. He had something I could only wish for.

"Why do I apologize? I don't know. I know for a fact I'm not submissive but..", I said to him, trailing off slightly. "I don't know. I guess I don't want to offend you, Alcina", I told him. I stared enviously at his wings again. "I would give anything to fly, like a free bird in the sky", I told him again. "Tell me how it's like to be in the air", I said, nearly pleading.

Unregistered

text text text
"blah blah blah"
"You know Alcina. In a way, I'm jealous. All of my life, I've yearned to have wings, so I could spread them wide open, jump and taste the air." He couldn't help but brighten up to her compliment. The ebony Pegasus had never heard such a expression from someone. He replied with a twist of amusement in his voice "It's strange the way you make lifting off the ground sound. I've never heard such a way of saying how it is." He gazed up into the blue sky for a few blinking moments. Why would she be jealous. Indeed Alcina was quite fond of being so free, he honestly now and then grew rage whenever he stumbled over himself because of the giant wings that he carried upon his body.

The girl told him after his wondering question. "Why do I apologize? I don't know. I know for a fact I'm not submissive but.." Silent seconds followed after then the ebony mare spoke up "I don't know. I guess I don't want to offend you, Alcina" The stallion replied "Well. I don't know, what concerns me really is why you keep apologizing." A sigh fell through his lips as he told her remembering before the anger that thrived and hungrily looked at her. "I really do hope I wasn't that harsh on you, when I was a bit... nasty just now." The last of his words seem to easily come off in a smarter way. He then noticed her mossy eyes wonder over to the wings carefully tucked away on his back. "I would give anything to fly, like a free bird in the sky. Tell me how it's like to be in the air."

His ears rose up on his head. Eyes a bit wider, as he looked at her. "I'm not sure you would actually enjoy having wings on your back, since you are use to the ground. You wouldn't be able to go through an adventure, and you would always have to be careful, and not to risk the danger of crippling your wings forever. You have to have effort on taking good care for the sake of always staying air born." He looked around and back at her for a moment, and went on explaining on her question "Flying... Hm. Let me tell you. Flying is a feeling of freedom, real freedom really. Most Pegasi can't really imagine what it would be like to be wingless. To me it sounds a bit scary. Being bounded to the ground for all eternity."

Alcina felt it was time to let her know. Leaning closer to her he whispered in her ear with a soft tone. "Listen. I need to depart now. May we meet again for another time of a chat." He rubbed his nose gently with hers. Trying to be as gentle as possible, giving her his kiss. Taking a step back he spoke out loud with a small smirk on his face "For luck." Then with that, he ran straight past her, his wings opened majestically and he leaped into the air. The wind catching him, and he curved upwards high into the sky.

Hidden Account
Orinthia
I saw him smile humorously when I told him I envied the fact I had wings. No, I wasn't envious of him. I absolutely adored him, but I wished I could have wings, so I could soar instead of having to run. At least running makes me feel that I have a little more freedom. I smiled with the fact I kept on apologizing. Before I could muster another little sorry, I clamped my mouth shut. I didn't do anything wrong. "You're not nasty Alcina. You're perfect the way you are", I said. He could use a little bit of improvement, but I have nothing against him. I love him. Then he started telling me why I wouldn't want to have wings. I didn't have any idea that wings were so hard to mantain. I never had the time to contemplate how it would be like to be on the ground with heavy wings. I had spent too much time pondering about how it would be like above the clouds, with "light" wings. "You know, you're right. I never knew wings were so high maitenence", I told him. One rip, and you're done for.

He then kept on talking. I was actually overjoyed that he kept on speaking to me. Finally. "Yeah. You have no idea", I muttered. Wings were like life to a pegasus. Without them, they wouldn't be who they were meant to be. Like birds in the air. Not to be bound to the ground. Suddenly Alcina neared in on me, whispering in my ear. I almost didn't want him to depart. I wanted him to stay. But he did the unexpected, nuzzling me, and planting a gentle kiss on me. I felt the heat rising onto my face, as my stomach churned within me. He stepped back with a small smirk on his face. I couldn't help but to give him an overjoyed smile. "For luck Alcina!" I yelled out a little bit louder, as I saw him run gracefully, open his giant wings, and fly into the sky. "Bye", I whispered, hoping to see him again.