the Rift

A Hopful Change

Farynn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The blood bay tobiano mare pranced in the forest. Her icy blue gleamed in the light of the sun. She lifted her white masked face up to the air then lifted her wings and took flight. The tips of her wings gently brushed the leaves of the trees as she rose above their elevation. The hot sun beamed down onto her red painted pelt. The heat seemed to comfort her as she flew around in the new sky. The mare’s wings steadily flapped to keep her height in the air. A happy whinny came from her throat as she soared through the unknown place. Her eyes looked down at the canopy of trees seeing if she could find maybe another horse, or even another animal. She could not wait to find herself accompanied by another animal.

As she drifted in the air, she let herself slip into her thoughts. She wondered what the horses were like in this place. Perhaps there would be only one type. For all she knew, she could be the only Pegasus for miles. Would they all be rude and cold hearted, or could they be kind and gentle like her? Maybe it was a mixture like in most places. She could not wait to join a new herd. Her past was very dark, and she needed to try to make a new life. Her mother had perished and her lover had disappeared. In these new lands, she hoped to make new enemies, friends, and possibly a new love.

[[OCC::Sorry it’s so short. I’ll try to make my next one longer! ^.^]]

Corsair Posts: N/A
Unregistered

The dry smell of cracking leaves littered the air in the Threshold. Corsair wasn't particularly fond of the place, it lacked the salty smell of the ocean he had become accustomed to. To keep the stretch of beach that was the dark bay's home, he would first have to make sure the band had enough members to protect it, though it was as easy of a task as one might see it as. The Pirates were small in numbers, and that was why the stallion had ended up in the Threshold.

Smells of a number of horses surrounded Corsair, frustrating him slightly. How was he supposed to know which scents were those of horses already invited to a herd or another outcast group? Corsair snorted with frustration, doing his best to pick out the freshest scent.

Wait.
There it was.

The smell of a mare met Corsair's weathered muzzle, following it eagerly. Maybe she would be up for a Pirate's life, and if she wasn't, then he could send her on her way. All that mattered now was recruiting someone - anyone to the band. Corsair reared, tossing his head, sending corks and mane flying before the stallion launched into a furious gallop, following the smell of the mysterious mare.

Hooves clashing with the ground, Corsair pursued the smell until it ended. It was simply no more. Had the pirate simply imagined the smell? No, it was there, it had just...ended. Corsair snorted, shaking his head. The lassie must've been a pegasus, or some creature of the sort, to have been able to disappear into thin air.

Corsair glanced up at the sky in time to see a blood bay tobiano flying in the air above him. This was no doubt his mare. "'Scuse me, miss?" He called to the mare above, trotting to keep up with her.

"speech"

image credits

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
As I trotted through the forest, I heard a happy whinny, some hooves, and the steady beat of wings. I froze for a moment trying to asses what had made that sound. Obviously another horse, but a Pegasus? Never once in my life had I seen a Pegasus. I might be to shy, or too friendly, and they would trample all over me. I didn't want to have to fight. But this one....sounded feminine and happy. I shyly trotted over to where the sound was coming from, when I nearly bumped into another stallion male. An equine. Fascination surged through me as I studied this distinct species. He was just like those in stories. Wingless, and hornless only with their hooves and teeth for defense. Though he looked harmless, I knew better.

I found him trotting up behind a happy prancing mare. A Pegasus mare. She was quite pretty, with a red bay body, and when she threw her head around while she was prancing, I saw a flash of white and blue eyes. She had pretty proportioned wings, and I was amazed. Wings! I wondered how it would be like to be soaring in high skies, being so free you wouldn't even have to think. But I liked myself just the way I was. I turned my head to the male equine, and smelled salty seas from him. I was coated in the scent of deep forest, and plains though. "Hello Sir", I respectfully said, remembering to always respect strangers. I didn't want to fight. Peace was such a nice thing. Then I looked to the beautiful mare, and quietly called out. "Excuse m'lady", I said looking at her being so happy. "I am Faelon. It is quite a pretty day to be prancing about", I said smiling, but I felt so nervous, and awkward, that I bit my tongue waiting for one of them to talk.

As I awaited both of their replies, I saw how the sun happily danced in the sky, lighting up my white pelt making mine shine. I looked through the trees and saw endless, lush forest. The summer sun never failed to brighten up my day.

Unregistered
As her wings fluttered in the air, Farynn heard the sound of hooves striking the ground. The blood bay mare looked down to see two stallions following her. She could not help but think they were both handsome. Scuse me, miss? The equine dark bay rabicano said to her. The other stallion was a white unicorn. Excuse m'lady, I am Faelon. It is quite a pretty day to be prancing about. With a kind smile on her maw, she flew to the ground. Her hooves touched the ground with grace. Tucking her wings back so they gently pressed against her rib cage she then said to them, “Hello, I am Farynn.” Sliding her eyes to the view of Faelon, she then spoke to him, “And yes. It is a wonderful day for a stroll.”

She wondered if they were here to welcome her to this new place. If so, why have they come to welcome her? Perhaps it was them just being courteous? She wondered if they were part of a herd of it they were alone. Maybe that’s why they were here. To request her to join their herds. She had been hoping to join another herd.

Her blue eyes began to observe the two stallions. She started to take in a breath, smelling where they had been and possibly where they lived. The dark bay had a salty smell that lingered onto his coat. The image of clear blue waters with warm sand and a beaming sun came into her mind. How she loved the beach and their vast azure waters that gleamed and sparked with the sun’s rays. The dark bay was taller than her, but not by too much. His mane and tail where a silvery black and his mane had a ribbon of rum corks stringed in it. Now looking at the white unicorn, she took in a breath to smell him. His pelt smelled of the lush forest that she had wandered into. He had a lean figure and was a little smaller than her. His mane and tail were the color of the sun at its setting, pure golden. She smiled again at the two as her carnivore white mask gleamed in the sun.

Unregistered

A respectful voice rippled in the air around Corsair, turning to face the approacher, but not slowing his speed one bit. The guilty party was a stallion coated in ivory with a horn protruding from his forehead. Corsair nodded to the new stallion as he watched the white beast confront the bay mare, offering his name up to be Faelon.

Corsair wasn't sure of what to make of Faelon, he seemed nice enough. Upon further inspection of the scallywag, he found that this stallion had as much of a home as the blood bay pegasus. If so, then maybe at least one of the two would be cut out for a Pirate's life.

In order to not frighten or alarm either of the new horses, Corsair put on a gleaming smile, his shimmering white teeth catching the sun. Corsair was more than handsome in this state, though a beauty such as his couldn't be described with words. He eyed the muscular lass, a sight she was. Farynn, she had said her name was. The mare had potential to be a fitting Pirate, or maybe she could follow the band. Corsair wasn't sure, but he liked Farynn's hospitality, a nice break from the cursing of his Pirates.

"Aye, it's a fine day," Corsair spoke, lifting his head slightly as a breeze rustled his unruly mane, "name's Corsair, buccaneer o' the sea." His voice was as it always was, thick with an accent of pirate, but it was not something he could simply help. "I'm sorry to have interrup'ed youer flight, lassie," Corsair was speaking directly to Farynn now, his bright blue eyes studying the mask she adorned, "but you were headed down yonder to the Basin. Nuthin' there but unicorns, they'd o' teared you apart." Taking note of Faelon next to him, Corsair shifted to face the ivory unicorn as well.

"It's nice to meet a kind unicorn, such as youerself, Faelon," Corsair added, continuing to smile. "Judgin' by the way you two were going, I presumed neither of you have any home in this land. M' I correct?" He was now addressing both the horses, a welcoming gleam in his bright blue eyes.

"speech"

image credits

Unregistered
Her lips tilted into a kind smile and she gracefully landed on the ground tucking in her wings. I was amazed at their structure. So interesting. I wondered what it would be like to have wings. Quite fun, indeed, but I enjoyed my horn. I smiled as she told me her name. Farynn. It sounded quite similar to mine, and quite similar to the names used in my previous lands. I observed her, with her big carnviore mask on her face. How interesting. Then I looked and observed the other horse. Corsiar was his name. He was a dark bay with gleaming blue eyes, and...corks? Knotted in his hair. It intrigued me how different horses were in this land.

"By sea, you mean the sea?" I said. It caught my attention. I barely went out of the beautiful forest, and I have never seen the sea. It would be magnificent to see a vast stretch of water. Inhaling slightly, I smelled salt all over this horse. "Nice to meet you both", I kindly said. I then heard him mention me as being a nicer unicorn. "I'm not like those other racist ones", I said smiling. I've never seen an equine or a pegasus, so I was too awestruck to really speak that much in the face of two incredible species I have only heard stories about.

"You're right Sir", I said taking in a sad breath. When he mentioned home, I remembered my old home where we happily sparred. Until that other herd came and captured me, taking me hostage and abusing me. "I have no home to speak of", I slightly look down, letting my golden locks fall into my face. I picked my head back up, and my mane resumed back to its normal place. I then looked towards the pegasus mare. "And what about you, Miss?" I said looking at her with kind eyes.

Unregistered
Farynn longed to go back up in the sky and feel the hot sun press against her pelt as the wind gently stroked her body. But she knew that that would be extremely rude to both of these wingless horses. If anything, she did not want to seem rude. She enjoyed the company of others and would not miss her opportunity to possibly be invited to a herd. It had been a long time ever since she had been in a herd and she did not want to wait any longer. She needed others. A horse could die from loneliness. Besides, she would love to help serve in a herd again. She liked how each and every horse had each other’s back. Since she was not a fighter, she would not be able to fend that well for herself.

As Corsair began to talk, the thoughts washed away from her mind. His beaming smile seemed to make the mare smile even more. He introduced himself and warned her about the Basin. He then asked if she and Faelon had a home. She looked at Corsair and Faelon. She did not have a home. She has been looking for one, but did not have one. Maybe, hopefully, the dark bay would invite her to his home. He had mentioned he lived at the ocean. She would love a home in the beach. To hear the relaxing sound of waves crash up against the sandy shore. She smiled inside just with the thought of it.

Faelon then started to talk. He also did not have a home, just as she had expected. The sun shined down on the three silhouettes, warming her body and she shook her black mane that was streaked with silver. “I have no home as well. I have been traveling for quite a while looking for one though.” She replied to the stallions. Her voice was sweet like honey. Her icy blue eyes gleamed and sparkled, catching the sun’s hot rays.

Unregistered

Corsair laughed as he looked at the somewhat startled Faelon. He believed his new ivory friend had never heard of Pirates, but he had no intentions of embarrassing the lad. "Aye, the sea. I'm a pirate of sorts," Corsair continued to smile, amused by the company of the horses.

He was pleased to find that both of the horses had no home; although it stirred a bit of pity up in his stomach. Blundering around Helovia could definitely get you into trouble, especially if you had no herd to help you when you fell. "Speakin' of pirates, my band is runnin' low on members. Bo'h of youer have potential to be respectful members, an' I'd love to offer youer a spot within the band," Corsair said, eyeing both Farynn and Faelon.

It was true, Farynn was a sizable lass with already toned muscles from flying so much. Eyes in the sky were always needed in the band, but she'd have to learn how to defend herself at least a little bit. Corsair mused upon this fabrication of reality he had created. He could almost see himself flirtatiously teaching Farynn how to fight. He wouldn't mind such a reality.

Faelon was a different story. The lad was slender and his coat rippled with the muscles of an andalusian, though they were not quite as toned as his own, or his Captains, for battle, but he was no doubt an asset with such a horn. The things could pierce skin, puncturing vital organs at best, which immediately gave unicorns an extra advantage when it came to sparring. Corsair was almost jealous of Faelon's horn, but could never see himself with a horn.

"speech"

image credits

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Nefertari
"Hello?" The gentle soprano tones rang out like chimes of a bell. The gorgeous, slender snowy Pegasus filly pranced into view. "I'm Nefertari." She whinnied softly, bowing a little. Her pale blue eyes shone with a bright light, her pure heart beating hard in her chest. Her body was lathered with sweat from the run she'd been on. Wondering what Lynx was doing at the moment, she blinked at the three.

Her body was slim and well-toned with muscle, her flanks having long, jagged scars on both of them from her encounter with the cougars that had killed her brother and chased her out of Helovia. "Do any of you know a stallion named Leander? He's... he's my father, and we were separated months ago. I was attacked by cougars; my older brother sacrificed himself to save me. I was hoping to find my father, though..."

She gave them apologetic looks, head hanging a little, shamed of her need to ask them for help. The beautiful filly's unconscious grace had turned many heads, though she was unaware of her own beauty, and had no stallions she liked-- well, perhaps Lynx. If she were to choose a stallion to be with, it would have to be the buckskin unicorn. He had found her when she'd returned to Helovia, He had been with her, had protected her, and to be honest, she had a bit of a crush on him.

Sighing, she rustled her huge white wings, blue eyes flicking to the stallions and away to the mare, then circling around again. She prayed at least one of them had heard of or seen her father. She'd prayed often to find him, and for him to remember her, and to still call her daughter... To love her just as he had when he'd adopted her when she was a yearling.

walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Unregistered
Pirates of the sea? I almost wanted to join. I was so intrigued, of maybe finding the sea, and living near it. How awesome would that be? But would we have to fight. I was a talented fighter, but I only fought if truly necessary. I was truly a peaceful soul, and didn't want to have to hurt any other equine, despite my horn. I felt a pity when Farynn said she had no home. I shared the pain, but despite all of it, something good has come out of my ordeal. Maybe a chance to see the sea. I heard when Corsair told us about joining his band. Interesting. I was willing to maybe give it a try, to maybe see...fish! I've heard stories about them, from the elderly unicorns that actually traveled far enough to see the sapphire water. "I might be interested in actually seeing the place", I shyly offered.

I suddenly turned my head slightly to hear a gentle 'hello'. I looked to see a beautiful filly trot up. Her pale blue eyes shone in the light, and now I made a mental list, of the second pegasus I've seen. She had pure white fur, that seemed to be made of fluffy snow, but despite her white pelt, I saw jagged scars. I knew only a wild cat, such as a cougar, would've caused damage like this. I've barely seen them back where I lived, but they were a major hazard, occasionally dragging out unicorns. She told us her ordeal, and I felt horrible for her. Instead of a cougar attacking my band, another invading force tore us apart, taking me as their slave. "I am very sorry about your ordeal", I shyly spoke, and then making my voice seem a little bit louder, "I know of no such horse, m'am", I respectfully said, bowing my head. "But if I see him, I will tell you", I spoke out to her with pure honesty. She hung her head, apologetically for asking help, and I felt the urge to reach out to her. "I see you're feeling apologetic, but there is no need. I will help you find him if you want me too", I offered. Poor thing.

Unregistered
Speakin' of pirates, my band is runnin' low on members. Bo'h of youer have potential to be respectful members, an' I'd love to offer youer a spot within the band. Corsair said to the Pegasus and Unicorn. When he said that, she eyes lit up. She never had a thought about herself being a pirate, but for all she knew, it could be fun. The only thing was she did not like to fight. She had heard pirates were fighters, but how could she live in a band and pretend to be something she was not. She could, and would not do that. Maybe they would just let her be her peaceful self? It would be wondered to live on the beach all day and night and feel and hear the waves crashing against the coast. It would be quite a delight. She could imagine herself already flying over the water and letting her hooves dip into the calm waters. Yes, it would be wonderful.

The blood bay mare put a kind smile on her face as her pelt shimmered with good health in the sun’s warm rays. The words from Faelon hit her ears and made her feel even happier, knowing that she was not the only one over here who was without a home. The mare opened her maw, "I would be delighted to possibly join. But the one thing is, I am not a fighter.” She added a little sigh when she let the word ‘fighter’ slip out of her jaw. Her bright blue eyes gazed at the two stallions. The birds sang their lovely songs as the three stood there in the beautiful day. Her wings ached to be strained out, so Farynn stretched them down just a little.

The crackle of leaves snapped the mare’s attention. She turned her cranium to see a white Pegasus filly approaching the three. Do any of you know a stallion named Leander? He's... he's my father, and we were separated months ago. I was attacked by cougars; my older brother sacrificed himself to save me. I was hoping to find my father, though... The sad filly spoke. Pity rushed through the mare’s body and she could not help but turn her smile into a sympathetic frown. Saddly, she did not know a horse named Leander. “Hun, I am so sorry for you. I am ashamed to say that I do not know him. But if you need any help finding him, I would be pleased to help.” She eyes scanned the filly. Her snow white body was covered with scars and seemed to make Farynn’s heart twist with sadness for the poor thing. The tobaino mare stood there, waiting for now of the others to reply.

Unregistered

Disappointment must've been clearly shown on Corsair's burnished face, but he remained smiling. They 'might' want to join? 'Might'? No. He was determined to sway their minds into joining, he simply had to, for the sake of the Pirates.

"I'd be deli'ghed to bring youer both to ouer stretch o' beach. Then you can decide," Corsair piped happily, doing his best to conceal his hurt emotions. "Fight'n is no problem. I can teach cha easy, an' tha band'll help, too," He said reassuringly.

The rustling of branches caught Corsair's attention as he turned to see a white filly introduce herself. Leander's daughter...The name Leander was familiar to him. The others had never heard of such a fellow, but Corsair had heard tales of the arrogant scallywag who had led the Dragon's Throat so terribly.

"I'm sorry, lassie. Tha last I heard of ol' Leander, he wa' bein' chased frum the Throat," Corsair said sympathetically as he reached out to the filly, touching her lightly on the forehead. How would he be able to tell her of the horrors the LionHeart had committed?

"speech"

image credits

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Nefertari
"Kri." Spat the filly, tail swishing suddenly. "My father was nothing but loyal to the Throat... He did everything Kri told him to, even when it meant leaving me on my own for a while." Tears welling in her eyes, she looked at the unicorn stallion. "Oh, would you? A friend of mine-- a unicorn as well-- found me not so long ago, and he's back at the thicket... it would be nice to have another friend, and to find my father. I'd like to have at least one of my family members back..."

She sighed softly, looking down and forcing her tears away, stamping the ground with a hoof, fighting her sorrow as the memories took over again. That day had been the worst of her life by far.

Nefertari's eyes shone brightly as she looked around the forest. "Brother, where are we?" "I don't know, Neffy, but we'll find our way back to Leander. Of course we will." That's when she heard the growling. Sharp pain lanced through her flanks, and she let out a bewildered scream and bucked hard. Her brother whipped around and charged, rearing up and knocking aside what she saw was a large cat of some sort. "Run! I'll catch up with you!" She stepped hesitantly, and again pain shot through her flanks as another cougar tried to claw its way up to her throat. Crying out, she bucked and threw the animal, galloping a few meters away. Turning back, she saw her brother-- only two and a half years old-- thrashing as three cougars leaped onto him and dragged him down. "RUN! RUN! NEFERTARI, RUN!" His desperate screams choked off with a gurgle as fangs sank into his throat, and the terrified filly screamed her agony before running hard away from the gruesome sight.

walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Unregistered
I heard as Farynn said she wasn't a fighter. I couldn't agree more. Even though I have fought before, it was almost because I was forced to. It was a duty, being the leader's only son to fight. I didn't find the fun in fighting though. Yes, I did posses incredible skill, but it was much better to resolve in peace instead of having to go the bloody way. I hated hurting other horses, and I didn't see any real fun in hurting others. I saw Farynn's eyes change into a emotion of sympathy as the young mare spoke. I felt very saddened at her loss, indeed, as I was horrified to find out where my herd was, and where they would be now.

I saw Corsair now shift his eyes to us. He almost seemed determined to latch us with the pirates. I wasn't sure. I didn't want to have to constantly be fighting others, and my horn, yes, it was an advantage, but I didn't use it for the sake of bringing malice. I was going to have to wait. "Okay. I might go with you to the beach..but there I will make my final decision", I told him. I had a serious look in my face. I then saw him turn to Neferati, and tell her he hasn't seen her father. So he has heard of him. I saw something shift behind his gaze though, as if he were hiding something, but I clamped my jaw shut and said nothing. There was no need to nose into other's business.

The filly turned to me with sadness striking in her gaze, asking me if I could help her. My heart swelled with compassion, and I was willing to do anything for the lady. Chivalry was telling me it was the right thing to do, to help anyone in trouble. "Of course I will accompany you m'am", I said. I looked back to Corsair. Maybe after all I would still remain here in the woods. "I would love to be your friend also", I said bowing my head. The filly looked so sad, as if tears were about to drip, she slightly stamped her hoof on the ground, as if she were trying to chase snakes away. I knew memories must've been plaguing. her. I remembered myself.

"Look what we have here", snarled a voice. I turned to see the invader. A giant silver unicorn with a blazing dark purple horn. He had violet eyes, and a sneer plastered on his face. "What are you doing here?" I practically snarled. "Nothing. We um....well what do I want to say?" The leader stallion said. He was clearly much taller than me, and even though he intimidated me, I didn't let fear show. He started speaking in a different tongue I've never heard in my life, and I was seized forcefully by his comrades and taken away.

My slave days began there. Until I came here. I shook the slight memory off, and awaited the other's replies.

Unregistered
Farynn could see the disappointment deep in Corsair’s blue eyes. She did not mean to offend him when she said that she would possibly join. She had meant that if they accepted her. She would be more than happy to follow Corsair back to his home. She would love to live in the warmth of the beach all day. If fact, it would be wonderful. She could watch the fish quickly swim about in the clear water. She could imagine herself laying down at night on the cool sand and feeling the soft breezes before she fell asleep.

“Thank you Corsair.” She spoke in a happy tone. She could not deny her happiness. It had been a long time ever since she had helped served a band of horses. She then turned her carnivore white mask towards the white filly. The feeling of her heart being pounded came across to the mare. She felt horrible for the young Pegasus. Judging by what Corsair said, she assumed that he had probably betrayed the Throat. She felt bad for Nefertari though. If he did betray them, then she more than likely had not known.

The blood bay tobiano mare let the sun strike her coat, making it shine. Her blue eyes looking from horse to horse to horse as she waited. The chitter of chipmunks and squirrels and the humming sound of bees wandering around gave her a good feeling. She knew that this place would be a good place for her to reside. Her ears were forward as she waited for someone to reply.

Unregistered

Corsair was almost fearful of this filly's devotion to her father. He had heard tales of the ambitious Leander, the leader who's power hungry ways had destroyed him and whatever leadership he had claimed. The stallion had even heard that Leander had been scolded by the Sun God himself! What a wonder. It sounded like a fool's words, but maybe he was wrong. Maybe that had happened. But Corsair was just some old Pirate, what did he know?

Corsair smiled at all of them, a little glimmer of hope in him. Maybe he'd be able to get the pair into the band of Pirates after all. His ocean blue orbs danced with happiness as he flicked his long forelock out of his face. It was slightly annoying, the hair often obscured his vision. But no matter, right now was not the time to dwell on such things as hair problems.

"Aye, then le's get a goin', any who be comin' with me," Corsair piped happily. The rabicano stallion reared, mane and corks flying as he twisted his body around in the direction of the beach. He could almost feel the sand blowing in the delicate breeze, the endless blue swishing and calling for him in her wild ways. Oh how he missed the beach.

[-Corsair exits- set up a thread in the Endless Blue once you guys have outcast ranks c:]

"speech"

image credits

Unregistered
My heart pounded. Now could be my chance if I would stay here and faithfully help Neferati, or go start a new life with Corsair. I knew what I had I heart all this time. The forest. The sea was so beautiful- well from tales I have heard of, but the forest was where I resided. I wondered what Farynn was going to do. I couldn't just leave these mares by themselves. I saw as Corsair exited, with little notice. I knew he wanted us to follow him, and I knew one day I would join his band, but I wouldn't want to fight. I looked towards the white Pegasus, and Farynn.

"Well, I suppose I'm not going to go right away with Corsair, for I have a Lady in need of help", I said respectfully nodding my head towards Neferati. I knew she needed help, and my compassionate heart always seeked to help others. Maybe by conversing with Neferati, I could become less shy. That would be quite nice. I then turned my head towards the other mare. "Lady Farynn," I began respectfully adressing her. "What will you choose. To go to Corsair and his pirate band, or to stay here?" I curiously, but shyly questioned her. I added in an even softer voice "Maybe you would like to help Lady Neferati and I?" I questioned quizzically looking at her. I would enjoy some more company, and Farynn seemed very calm and peaceful. The forest stood as still as ever, as I awaited their replies on what they would say. The day seemed more peaceful than ever, and I almost missed corsair's presence here. He was so uplifting, and quite a joyful soul. I also do indeed love his strange accent that sounds so.... I don't know. I knew though that Corsair desperately wanted to get back to the sea though. I smelled the endless blue all over him, and it was kind of like me and the forest. The sun's light filtered through, and I knew today was going to be just a wonderful day.

Unregistered
As Corsair walked off, Farynn felt the urge to go with him. She wanted to go see the land that he called home. She needed to join a herd or band of other horses. She also knew that she should stay with Faelon and Nefertari. Could they really look after each other the way a herd could? A mixed feeling was developing in her stomach. How she wanted to go with Corsair, but she also wanted to stay with the other two. She knew that she would have to make up her mind and they could not get mad at her decision. For she knew herself better than anyone else did.

Her blue eyes glanced over to the unicorn and Pegasus. What will you choose. To go to Corsair and his pirate band, or to stay here? The white stallion asked her. Sadness was in her eyes that shined like diamonds. She had made her choice. “I am sorry. I will go with Corsair today, but this does not mean goodbye to the both of you. We will meet again one day.” A warm smile crossed her maw, making the fang-like markings on her lips slightly curve. That was the one evil thing about this mare. The white markings that seemed to come from the demons themselves. The blood bay tobiano mare stood there for a few seconds, before turning around. Looking back at the two she smiled. Letting out a shrill like whinny, she galloped away to catch up with Corsair. This was the start of her new life.

[[-Farynn exits with Corsair- Ok! Thanks so much! :D]]