the Rift

Esforzado

Esforzado Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

E S F O R Z A D O
the brave, the honest, the loyal

Esforzado was busying himself under a tall tree, its canopy was shading him quite pleasantly and he had long ago lost track of time. The air was slightly thick, making breathing difficult at times, however, the stallion had only recently made his way to the Threshold from a place that was not so kind to him, nor populated. Leaving his complaints behind him, he leaves also the threat of the mountain range behind him and enters Helovia in search of what he hoped would be a new beginning. Young as be was, he could easily see that the forest before him was not short of resources and that he would be supplied for in his time here. The grass was soft underfoot and he made sure not to move his his feet to suddenly, just in case another equine were to see, he was well aware the battle for authority that his kind were prone to. A herd animal as he was, it did not take long for his instincts to begin driving him to find others.

His long tail trailing behind him caught in its threads a good many leaves and twigs that tickled his fetlocks and caused him to lift them up excessively high. Before him, there was a large, gnarled root that twisted and undulated in and out of the compact earth, not that he knew of it, his mind was elsewhere as he imagined the life he would be leading in the coming weeks or even months. His tall, dark grey hooves slammed uncomfortably against the root and he stumbled onto his knees, painfully. Squealing, grumbling, writhing, he pushes himself up onto his feet, abashed and embarrassed, thankfully though, he was almost certain that no one had seen him. Shaking his hair out, he looks around, checking, just to be sure, of course.

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I saw as a handsome stallion was residing under a tree. The air felt thicker, but I didn't mind. I was glad to take a break from the hot sun. I walked towards him, awaiting what he would say to me, or see me as, as I approached him. I hoped not to startle him, but maybe to be friend him, for I was slightly lonely in these woods, and I would like to socialize with others. He starts walking away, and trying to make myself noticeable, so I wouldn't startle him, I followed him, shuffling my hooves hard, and coming up from behind him. I saw him trip on a gnarled root as he was contemplating about something, and I saw him writhe in the roots grasp. I galloped over to help him, and I saw his flushed face as he stood up. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked him approaching him. I looked at him with sympathetic eyes, hoping he was okay.

"Sorry for my rude manners", I said, forgetting to introduce myself. "I am Orinthia", I said, beaming at my name. It was such a different name, but yet I loved it so much. "What is your name?" I questioned the stallion looking at him. I observed his physical state, looking at his slate gray hooves, and his tall figure. He was a pure, snowy white, the kind of white I wished to be. But then again, I enjoyed my shadow black fur. I shifted my green eyes onto him and awaited his response.

occ: Sorry for the crappy post. :(

blah blah blah blah