the Rift

Meet me at the Pool? [Lupus, NPC]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ayaka padded through the Deep Forest once again. She had learned to love its strange beauty ever since she had first come here. The pool of water with the red tinged rocks. The image was fresh in her mind and that’s where she was heading. Her swift figure dodging the trees with such grace as her orange eyes pierced through the bright and sunny day. She hoped to find her friend Lupus once again. She wanted to show him something. Her new magic that she called, Fire howl. How she loved to watch the flames lick the air and hear the sound of fire crackling. The smoky smell pleased her too. The only bad thing about her new magic was that it made her feel very, very weak after using it. She had also gotten another magic, passive magic that is. In the moon’s light her pelt would sparkle and glow faintly. Never did she think her was anything special until now.

As the sight of the pool crossed her vision, a smile came to her maw. She had found it again! She placed her feet that seemed to blister from the heat into the cool water. A sigh of relief came from her throat. With ears that were forward, catching all the sounds that lingered around, and her eyes scanned the forest looking for her friend and hoping he would show up. She missed seeing his bright white pelt and his forever black orbs glint in whatever light there was. Shade from the canopy of trees above her cooled her body temperature along with the water that passed through her fur and touched the gentle skin on her paws. She waited, listening and looking.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

I come from behind Ayaka,a boyish grin on my maw. What the hell is wrong with me? I am never the one to go round grinning at others so maybe there was something... different about Ayaka that just made me feel somewhat better inside? God this is starting to sound like some forbidden love story. For me anyway. I liked her. I had to admit it for I just couldn't keep denying myself. I had a slight crush on her but me being from the and her in the Throat (or at least wanting to join) I doubt anything would work,if she liked me like I liked her anyway...

I growl slightly to make my presence to her more known,closing my eyes. The small pool was shimmering though the gaps in the trees but not as it does in the Throat. Here is was more mysterious? That to me only made this 4th meeting much more interesting. If you have heard of romantic tales that is. My eyes reopen,the contrast of pure white and the darkest black working in harmony. "Ayaka,what a surprise to see you here."

Inside,I can feel the butterflys waking.

[Sorry for the wait:p]

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Unregistered

The growl introducing Lupus’s presence made the fae slightly jump. Ayaka turned to face the handsome brute. She could not help but put a huge smile on her white lips. She was hoping to meet him here. Lupus was her first wolf friend in Helovia. But the thing was the lupa felt more than just the love of friendship for him though. There was something else that was growing in her, the feeling of wanting to be more than friends. From their first meeting, she could not help but gain a little crush on him. From the way his white pelt shined in every lighting to the sight of his smile maw, he just seemed so… so perfect. Although nothing was perfect, he was as close as a wolf could get.

As he spoke his words, Ayaka could not help but let out tiny whimpers of happiness. Her curved smile seemed as if it could not get any bigger and her quiet whines were filled with glee. “Lupus! I have so much to tell you! I got accepted into the Throat and I got magic! I don’t know how, but I have magic!” She fiery eyes twinkled and her pelt shinned with good health. The warm sun beat down onto the two figures. Ayaka’s ears were shoved forward and her tail was level with her body. Although some might take this as a stance of dominance, the sweet smile on her face let him know that this was just another way to express her joy.

[[OCC:: Its ok!]]

"blah blah blah."

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The scent of the two wolves waved throughout the air. It seemed to alert every animal about their presents and made each cringe with fear. All but two did that is. Two bobcats stood strong and not afraid of the wolves who thought of themselves as top predators. If anything, they were the masters of the food chain. They could easily kill a wolf without a thought. And that’s what they would try and do today. They knew that the wolves were probably more agile and quick on their paws, but with the two wild cats strength, the canines would have to work together and think fast and act fast in order to beat them. This was something the large felines never thought about. In fact, these two were not the brightest at all. This was an advantage for the wolves.

An evil smirk crossed the bobcats’ faces. They followed the scent trial that lead right up to the two wolves. A soft roar emerged from the smaller one’s mouth and the taller one began to speak, “What do we have here? It looks like two damned wolves.” A wicked grin came to his face as he let the claws scrape the ground underneath him. The other kept his hungry black eye slits locked on Lupus and Ayaka. He was ready to pounce at even moment and then said, “Yea. Yous guys better get ready to die.” His voice sounded uneducated and deep. The two large cats stood there, throbbing their nub of tails. The two might have been smaller, but they were stronger and had more muscle than normal wildcats. Evil smiles wipped on their gray faced and ready to pounce, they stood and waited.

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

When ever Ayaka smiled it made me smile on the inside. And I say only the inside because of my emotionless face. I seem never able to show my emotion although I know how I truly feel. Let's hope she is able enough to read my emotions from my ever so slight boyish grin. Lupus! I have so much to tell you! I got accepted into the Throat and I got magic! I don’t know how, but I have magic! So that beast of mare Kri didn't mind wolfs? I was truly surprised for she seemed happy enough to hate me instantly. And magic? Well,I had to admit,that was pretty cool to just be given magic. I wonder what kind? Thinking of magic,I need to finish of my quest. "Congratulations Ayaka." It was a genuine happy voice for her. "And that's pretty neat. What magic did you get?"

My joy though was short lived as I get a whiff of cat.

Two bobs came out from the tree's smirking. Instincts make me step forward so that I was standing slightly in front of Ayaka.What do we have here? It looks like two damned wolves. I growl slightly,my lip curling up to a set of razors. No,thy wern't as sharp as the cats but my jaw was certainly more powerful and if they were asking for death,they would get it. Yea. Yous guys better get ready to die. I laugh,shaking my head. There threats meant nothing. "Leave now cat's unless you want to be found scampering around with you tail between your legs and blood mattered in your coat."

Why did the cat's have to come at this specific moment?

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Unregistered

Ayaka could tell that Lupus was happy through his childlike grin. Her heart seemed to be pounding with glee as she looked into his endless black orbs. Although his face seemed to be quite emotionless, she could see the flame of happiness that burned inside the brute. Congratulations Ayaka. And that's pretty neat. What magic did you get? Lupus spoke in an exited tome that only made Ayaka even happier. Something about the happiness his voice made the fae grow a bigger smile, though not on the outside, but inside. “When I howl, flames come out of my mouth. Also, at night my pelt will glitter and faintly glow.” She then wondered if Lupus had ever gotten his magic.

A strange scent flooded the air around the wolves. But what was it? Ayaka could just not put her paw on it. Two weird looking cats came out from the bushes. They were quite ugly if you asked her. She had never seen such a thing, but thoughts then popped in her head of what they were. Bobcats she believed. She had heard the terrible stories of how bobcats took down packs of wolves. Fear rushed through her, but she let out a snarl to cover up her fear. The black guard hairs stood up on her back, reviling her dagger-like teeth. They began to speak their empty threats then Lupus just laughed. How was he not afraid. Covering up the terror that haunted her she put on an evil smirk. “Your threats are nothing. Back down, for if you do not, your ears will be ripped off and your eyes will be sheading blood.”

"blah blah blah."

User-based Random Event
The two felines stood there still feeling unthreatened as the two wolves spoke. They thought that these wolves were all talk no bite. Fighting them would be as easy as snapping a rabbits skull. They had fought wolves before and they were easy to kill, but all were different and even they knew it. For all they knew, these wolves could be their hardest opponent yet. The two bobs were strong though, and even though they were shorter than the wolves, they were probably more powerful. The wolves had their teeth and the cats had their claws, it would be an even battle.

The taller bobcat spat at the large white wolves paws. His evil smirk shone in a dark way. “You wolves are all talk. You could not hurt us even if you tried. We are stronger than you.” He lengthened his claws and dug them into the ground a bit. The smaller cat let out an ear piercing hiss. They were ready to take on the wolves. Their hearts pounded with the thrill of fighting.

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

When I howl, flames come out of my mouth. Also, at night my pelt will glitter and faintly glow. I was almost stunned as I picture Ayaka howling and fire coming out of her open jaw. It was pretty cool. The other magic was pretty neat to but it wouldn't be the most interesting magic unless she was standing in the moon light,her coat was glowing and then she howled. Now that was what I called amazing. Meanwhile I was doing crap with the magic I seeked. "Now that is what I call cool."

My words at the moggy's seemed useless,and so did Ayaka's. I was left snarling at the two. My eyes are fixed on them except for one point when they flicker over to Ayaka and a grin flicks onto my maw before returning back to it's snarling self. You wolves are all talk. You could not hurt us even if you tried. We are stronger than you. A evil smirk,to match Ayaka's,spreads over my maw. I plan to return there challenging words with those of my own. "Even if we tried? Well,don't you agree Ayaka,don't you think that sounds like a challenge?" I look at her again,grinning before glaring at the bigger cat,his cocky smirks almost calling me to rip his gut right out of him. A flash of white marks my movements as I leap forward at the bigger moggy,teeth flashing and my brows knitted together. As I leap my body brushes past Ayaka and a strange tingling sensation fills me but it is short lived (much to my dismay) as I concentration on trying to bit the neck of the cat.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

Ayaka’s eyes raged like real fire. Perhaps now would be a good time to use her magic? She did not want Lupus to get hurt trying to attack the bobs. If he got hurt, what would she do? The just the thought of it made chills climb up her spine. She would have to be wise when using her magic though. If she missed, it would leave her weak and practically defenseless. When she used her magic, if made her feel as if all the energy in her body had been sucked out and it took some times for it to rebuild. But, it would be all worth it to see the felines scamper away with their nub of tails tucked and fear running through their eyes.

A chuckle emerged from her maw as the wildcat said that they could not win even if they tried. She glanced at Lupus, Even if we tried? Well, don’t you agree Ayaka, don't you think that sounds like a challenge? Her smile became darker and made her look as if she was the devil’s helper. Her hackles rose and her white lips opened, “Why yes Lupus, it does. Why don’t we show these cats what we can do?” Her voice sounded evil and the dark smirk on her face turned to a snarl. As Lupus sprang at the larger cat, Ayaka lunged right for the smaller cat’s neck hoping to strike it with her long sharp teeth. Her next move could be fatal if not dodged correctly. Pointing her sly muzzle at the small feline, she let a howl erupt from her throat and fire came spitting out aiming at the bob.

"blah blah blah."

User-based Random Event
As the bobcats prepared for the fight they began to observe the two wolves. The white one was quite large and it seemed like he would be the hardest to fight with. He looked like he had a lot of muscle, unless it was just his fur messing with their pitiless grey eyes. The red ones very small though. Her body frame was frail and she would be easy for them to take. But the felines knew to not let their eyes fool them. The two bobs were small themselves and they found this an advantage for them. While some might think of them as weak because of their build they could trick them. But the duo knew that wolves are smart and are not easy to hoax.

As the two began to talk the smaller began to feel a bit unsure of the wolves. They seemed to know what they were doing. He gave his brother the eye, but the taller one just rolled his eyes. He would not let them get to his head. The next thing the tall bob could remember was feeling a dagger-like feeling cut through his throat. The pain filled his body and he wanted to scream out, but he knew that he could not let the wolf know of his pain. He lifted up his paw, then let his claws extend to full length. He aimed right at the head of the white wolf.

The smaller cat manged to dodge the grip of the red wolf. His eyes were dilated with the fear that rushed through him. ‘Oh god, I knew this wasn’t a good idea.’ He thought as he saw blood spurt out of his brother’s neck. Finding himself not paying attention, a burning feeling came right to his chest and face. Heat ten times the temperature of the warmth of the sun rushed through him. He dropped to the ground and rubbed his chest and face of the dirt, getting the fire off of his singed fur and skin. Now full of madness, he attempted to pin the fae down and grip his claws onto her face.

The battle would be bloody, but only one side can win.

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

The grin upon my face never left and you could still tell it was placed firmly there when my jaws were wide open and lunging at the stupid feline and my aim did not miss. My jaw clamps shut of the cats neck and I start to tug at it,without letting go,to cause the up most pain so when it aimed a paw at my face I was barely surprised. With one last tug at the skin I realise my grip of the cat's skin and step back. I was close to avoiding the strike of the cat but it's claws mange to clip along the side of my snout,causing a smallish scratch. It stung slightly but not to much and anyway,I was to distracted by the blow of heat that burst out all of a sudden.

Taking a quick glance at the direction the heat had burst from I see one of the cat's lying flat on the ground as the flames retreated. I grin at Ayaka,I had to admit,I was pretty impressed by how amazing the flames that were spat out her mouth were. Realizing I had lost concentration on killing this fucking cat I push up slightly on my hind legs,as a horse rears,but,unlike a horse,I am stretching forward,my paws out stretched to grab the sides of the cats face. My neck then plunges out to bite the top of the animals face,aiming directly to stab a eye with a tooth.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Her energy was drained. Ayaka felt weak and defenseless. The Fire Howl sucked her energy out. Her legs were struggling to keep her standing and she could hardly let out a snarl to the bobcat. Her eyes shut for one blink, then all she knew was that she was on the ground with a cat on top of her. He was heavy, very heavy. For a small animal he sure did have a lot of pounds. She knew that this would probably not end well. Turning her head to try to miss the blow from his claws, all she pelt was pain rip down the side of her face. She could feel the blood trickling down her face. She lifted her lips revealing her fangs then waited for her energy to come back.

A little bit of energy rushed through her, and she was ready to strike back, although before she would attack, she turned her eyes to catch a glance at Lupus. He was safe. A great deal of stress lifted her her shoulders knowing that Lupus was ok. Now with her energy almost gained all the way back, she opened her maw, saliva dripped from her daggers as she aimed for the belly of the feline. Putting her two front paws in front of her of her, she tried to push the cat off of her. Her claws then meant to puncture his left side and her teeth attempted to drive down on his back. She would win this fight, and she would kill this stupid cat.

"Talk"

User-based Random Event
The large bobcat sees that his scratch to the white wolf had worked, but not that well. Damn it! One more screw up like that and he would surely be beaten. He had to make his attacks from now on. Finding himself lost with his anger, the feeling of being stabbed on the sides of his face rushed through his body. He grunted with frustration. As the wolf began to lung right for his face, the feline then felt his eye almost burst. A screech cuts through the air. Now filled with rage, his lashes out to try to strike the white wolf’s neck. His eye seemed to be bleeding tears of red. Next, his paws aim hot the head of the canine, and if he did not miss, it would possibly bring the wolf a concussion.

The smaller bobcat found a sharp pain in his stomach. Then he got pushed off of the red wolf and her claws ripped into his side. At least these attacks were not as bad as the fire. Seeing the wolf open her maw and attempt to bite him on his back, be dodged the attack with a sigh of relief. His heat raced as he tried to grab the lupa’s front right paw with his teeth and tried to snap it in half. Then, he extended his claws and tried to rake them against her right side. His heart still raced as he glanced over to his brother. Now would be a good time to flee. He thought but knowing his brother, he would not give in until he would win.

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

The feel of my claw almost bursting the cats eye was a good feeling and the screech from the beast that went with it made the moment all the more better. I outstretched paw though is quickly advancing,not that I plan to shy away from this cat's attack,oh no,instead one paw tries to continue to blind the cats eye whilst the other put is aiming to push down hard on it's shoulder. My neck also stretches out to take chunk out of its neck. I feel the digging pain of claws in my neck but it doesn't affect me in my abilities and I don't make a pain filled sound,instead I let out a rumbling growl. If I manged to push it down hard enough I could mange to push it down on the ground and lunge in to kill it.

All this time there was a devilish grin on my face. I look over to Ayaka,hoping for our eyes to meet at some point soon and they did. I grin at her,glad to see she was ok but the cat was trying to break her leg or something,or bite it of. I was outraged. My bite at the cats neck worked perfectly and along with my shoving it falls,blood surrounding it. Leaping forward I aim to jump on the moggys back,I was snarling with wide jaws which were aiming to deliver a (hopefully) fetal bite. I knew Ayaka would probably be alright but this cat was going to get what he deserved for what he was doing to Ayaka.

[*** Depending on what the cat does,I will edit later to describe how he pushed of/let of of the wolf]

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Text
As their eyes met, Ayaka smiled back at the handsome white brute. She turned her head only to see the annoying kitten trying to snap her front right leg in half. Pulling her leg away before any damage had been done; a flash of white almost blinded her. It was Lupus. Just before that cat was about to scratch her side, she tried to dodge it, but the cat managed to give her a minor scrape his large daggers. She watched as Lupus tried to jump on his back and give him a fetal bite. She hopped that the cat would not manage to get away, she truly hated them.

Her snarling lips then curved into a smile. Blood from her and the cat stained her already auburn pelt. Her legs were still slightly quivering, but she knew that the cats were probably done for. She knew that she should help Lupus, but judging by the way it looked, he had it under control. She then let her quivering body get the best of her and she sat down. Her ears were up and alert and she was ready to help Lupus if he needed any.

"Talk"

User-based Random Event
The dagger like feeling in the larger bobcat’s eye kept going down and he knew that one of his eyes was blinded. The wolf’s other paw pressed down on his shoulder almost knocking him down. The feeling of the cats claws puncturing the canine’s skin was delightful but soon his happiness broke. The feeling of flesh being ripped off of his neck was brutal, but he closed his eyes to help take his mind off of the pain. A growl rose from the enemy’s maw and soon the bobcat found himself on the ground. The wolf lunged, and the cat was dead. A pool of blood began to surround him.

A grunt of distress came from his throat as the smaller cat missed the bite to the leg. As the scratch rolled down the fae’s side he smiled. A heavy weight then toppled the cat over. The large white wolf stood on top of him his jaws opened wide. The cat did not even feel the pain. He was dead.

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

I feel my weight landing down on the cat,my jaws clamping round his neck and I almost can feel the life draining from him. His body falls,with my on top as I realise my grip from him,pride surging down me. My heart was pounding against my chest from the adrenaline of the battle and to see Ayaka when I lift my bloodied face up to Ayaka,the evil grip changing into one of pride,for us both. Panting,I step of the wolf,my black orbs catching the gaze of Ayaka. My heart was still pounding against my chest as I pant slightly to catch my breath. "Well,that wasn't to hard." I say with my boyish grin.

I look over the mess we had made together. Both of the cats lay lifeless on the ground,blood smeared in there coats and red puddles round there most serious injuries. The larger cat,I have no feelings for but the smaller cat I felt kind of sad for him. He hadn't seemed that he wanted to fight us but the older cat had over powered him. Maybe though,if he hadn't of gone so violently to Ayaka,he would have been sparred.

But he had and so we hadn't.

I take light steps over to the larger wolf then settle down on the ground by his neck and back. My jaw opens and I dig my muzzle into the thick fur of it until I got to flesh at which point my teeth grab the flesh and tear it of the animals bone and I pull it into view. "You having some?" My voice was all of a sudden calmer then it was when we had challenged the cats. I nuzzle the chunk of meat I had pulled from the cat,pushing it to her slightly then shuffle farther down the back and repeat the ripping process and this time start to check the meat. I wondered if she would take the meat I had got for her or if she would rather get her own.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

Ayaka stood up with the sign of the dead bobcat. Her tail began to wag as she looked over to Lupus. His white face was stained red from the blood of the cats. His black orbs catch the gaze of her fiery gems. Well, that wasn't too hard. He said with an adolescent smile. She could not help but grin back at him, she had to admit, it was actually really fun. “Not at all.” She had never fought bobcats before; in fact she had never seen a bobcat until now. If Lupus had not been there, she probably would have ran away full of fright. What was it about him that made Ayaka go out of her comfort zone?

Orange eyes then look over to the two dead cats. Blood was beginning to make a small pool around their bodies. She could not help but feel the slightest bit of pity for them though. If they had not came on so aggressively, they might have still been alive, wounded but alive. Just like her and the white brute were. Blood still trickled down their pelts, but they were alive.

Her auburn pelt shown red in the light of the sun. As the white brute picked up the bobcat and started to eat it, she got a little confused. Is it possible to eat the flesh of cat? She thought. It seemed a little unusual, but figured she would try it. You having some? Lupus asked Ayaka is a calm tone. As he pushed the meat over to her, she put her nose down to sniff it. “I’ll try it.” She replied. It smelt edible and if Lupus was eating it, then she could. Opening her jaw, she snatched the meat. It was actually good. Walking over to the smaller cat, she grabbed it by the extra fur then laid down. Her chops open and close down on the meat, ripping the flesh from the bones.

"blah blah blah."

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

The meat from the cat was truly a treat. You didn't get cat often and I was going to cherish the meat. I’ll try it. I nod,looking over at her as she takes the meat,and I guess she likes it at she goes over to the body of the other cat and starts to rip the flesh of the bone and chew on it, swallowing it after. Then,as we eat,the conversation falls silent. My mind is kept busy whilst I force down my well deserved meal as Ayaka does to. My mind is desperately trying to work out what to say to her to keep the conversation going.

Finishing my meal the cat is left deflated in the middle from the loss of meat. I stand up then stretch out yawning and the stand,looking over at Ayaka. When I looked at her I know what to say and was quiet annoyed at myself for not knowing what to say before and worrying myself over it. Sience when did I,Lupus,not know what to say? Wait,do I know what to say? Oh god no I dont. "So Ayaka...." My voice starts of confident it what I was going to say but it trailed of quickly into my speech,I didn't know what to say and now I was going to make a fool out of myself.

[Terrible post >.>]

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

White teeth ripped deeper into the flesh of the bobcat. Ayaka’s maw was now drenched with thick red. Although the meat was delicious, the russet fae felt bad for killing the small cat. He did not seem like he wanted trouble, but his brother was asking to have his wind pipe torn from his throat. How dare he had challenged Ayaka and Lupus. They both were bigger and probably smarter than the cats, but with the cats large claws, it was a pretty fair fight. It was Lupus who did most of the work though. He had killed the bigger cat and helped Ayaka with hers. He was a brave wolf, braver than the frail she-wolf could have ever been.

Her jaws chomped down on the bones that were the only thing left now. She had ripped clean the meat from the bones. Giving the bone one more bite, she then pushed it away. Putting her gaze on the handsome brute, stood up. The energy that had been pulled out of her body from using her magic was now gained back. Her flaming orbs glanced into the lupe’s endless black gems. So Ayaka.... He said. Just the sound of his voice made Ayaka’s heart skip a beat. She could not help but admit she had a crush on the white brute. She hoped he had the same feelings for her. Drawing her ears forward, she opened her jaw. “Yes?” She voice was smooth and gentle. She took a step forward before putting her rump back on the ground. She honestly preferred sitting over standing.

[[Its ok ^^ Mine is really bad too XD]]

"blah blah blah."