the Rift

everything changes now[Delinne]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I'm standing there in the grove, admiring the sun. It felt good, no, amazing to have clear lungs and un-burned hocks. My pale palomino coat shimmered in the sun as I stood there, staring at the sky. My wings outstretched, each one of my feathers clean and shiny. My light cream colored mane is lifted from my shoulders by the gentle breeze, the water from the pond laps at my hooves. I think of Delinne... the black beauty that I had fallen in love with. Where was she now? I didn't know.

But I missed her so.

I wanted to speak with her again. To see her. To love her with all my heart. My ears rotate, trying to find any noises. While I'm here I might as well practice my magic.... My fiery red eyes flicker, trying to locate a living thing to practice on. There's a bush.... I trail off, staring at it. I think about it burning within my mind. Very slowly the bush begins to heat up. As it begins to grow hotter bright flames begin to flicker, the leaves crumpled, turning to ash before they fell to the earth. The bush became nothing but a pile of ashes. I grin, pleased with myself.

I turn my gaze towards the water, it showed me a handsome stud. A pale palomino coat cloaking his body and a light cream wisps falling over his shoulders and his forehead. His fiery red eyes seem to stare deeply at me, and I flick my ear back, and he does too. But this stallion, he was alone.

And so was I.

For now.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: If Delinne comes you can tell she's pregnant if that's alright. :3
word count:272

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Confusion. The mare was only confused. She had met Mauja - her King - and been told both good and bad news. What if she really decided to become Azzaron's mate? Did love really have that control over her?
She walked with long, graceful steps over the lush grass. The sun bathed her body in a warming light, making her black pelt shine like the night. What did her future look like?

Delinne sighed and stopped for a second. Her tummy was swollen and felt hard, she didn't know why. It was a strange and un-wanted feeling. She had been feeling swollen for a while now, and she did not like it in any way.
Another sigh before she started to move her body again. She had traveled across the Meadow and down to a place she'd never been before. She had seen it, even heard of it, but she had never had the time to visit.
The Grove.

The trees were green and seemed to enjoy to heat from the sun. They protected her coat from the rays as she walked into the area. It seemed cozy, somehow. She melted into the background and walked slowly, carefully placing down her hooves so that she wouldn't make any noises.
Sounds of fire made the mare stop and flick back her ears. Fire was always bad, even though she hadn't experienced it that much in her life.
She took a few steps forward, carefully peeking behind the tall trees. Azzaron.

Azzaron? Delinne raised her head and smiled. He was here. She snorted at the smell of ashes, only to see the reason why it smelt like ashes.
A pile of it was not far from the stallion who loved her, and she had a feeling that he had something to do with it.
He stood by the pond, looking into the water as if he observed himself. His palomino coat shimmered beautifully in the sunlight, as did his wings and mane. He was handsome, she had to admit that, and now she understood slightly why he had been the one to catch her heart.

"Azzaron..." Dell whispered, and walked slowly out of the shadows. Her horn led the way for her and shone for half of a second when the sun rays met it's surface.
Her eyes were as blue as the pond was, reflecting the sky with all it's power. She had gotten them from her mother, or at least that's what her father always said.
"You have your mother's eyes, Delinne. The eyes of a leader." She had never believed him though, because her mother had never been a leader. Only the mate of one.

She had never understood why her mother loved Treand. She had probably been forced to love him, or just forced to become his mate. Forced to birth his first and only child. She had probably died of happiness as well, glad to escape the stallion's abusing words and lack of caring. But she had left someone to replace her...
Delinne walked closer to the palomino and gently kissed his neck. He wouldn't abuse her though.

If he did, she would leave him instantly and go back to her real home.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Blergh .w. This is before she meets Casimir in the Treshold and before the stealth.
word count: 536

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Deceased
Dark

A gentle whisper slides into my ears, similar to a gentle breeze. Instantly I know exactly who it was. My elegant head turns quickly, a smile on my delicate lips. "Delinne!" I smile, watching her come towards me.

There was something about her... but what was it? As she comes closer I see. Her stomach is bloated. A few ideas of why run through my head, as I list them I double check, wondering what it could be. Over-eating; or maybe she ate something bad? It would make sense, but what type of food bloats a horse up like that? Instantly another idea snaps into my head. One that I am absolutely shocked about. Pregnant? Could Delinne be... pregnant? I stare at her, feeling her lips brush along my neck in a delicate kiss.

I tilt my head towards her, smiling. I return the kiss, brushing her forehead right in front of her horn with my lips. "I've missed you." I speak softly, breathing in her scent. My ears are flicked forward and my eyes are closed. Memories of our meeting in the Deep Forest flicker into my mind. I slowly open my eyes, staring at Delinne. I slowly form the words, speaking gently. "I've got something to show you." Slowly I locate another bush, smiling. I settle my fiery gaze onto the bush, thinking about it burning like I did before. Instantly it begins to smoke, heating up. Within moments, FOOM! The whole bush is on fire, the leaves are crumpling and falling off. Within an instant the entire bush is engulfed in flames. I smile, turning to Delinne. The bush crumples up into a charred pile of whatever, and I smile, pleased with my work.

"Cool huh? That's what a whole season of coughing and burns on my hocks has gotten me." I enjoy the light of the sun as it heat my back. I slide closer to a tree, nudging Delinne along beside me. Once under the shade of the tree I stare into her blue eyes. They're beautiful, pulling me into a trance. I quickly turn away, lowering my gaze to the pool of crystalline water. "How have you been?" I ask her, trying to start a casual conversation. Maybe my question would lead to why she seemed so bloated all of a sudden. Maybe.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: I'm just gonna guess Azzaron can tell Delinne's gotten larger if that's ok. If not, just tell me. ;)
word count:389

When your crowns break."

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
The kiss was returned and the mare smiled. She had missed him as well. And she didn't know at all how to tell him what Mauja had said.
Would they really be able to live in two different directions? She in the north and he in the south? She doubted, but it was at least worth a try. At least she had to meet the herd again, before deciding anything. They wouldn't throw her out; Right?
It's not like she would grow wings and deserve to be thrown out.

"I got something to show you."

What? Delinne looked at the palomino with curious eyes, watching as he turned his gaze to a small bush. A few seconds later, the bush burned. The mare's blue eyes were wide-open, obviously surprised. What the... How?
How did he do that? She turned her blue orbs to face him, meeting a proud smile. Had he been questing for that? Burning things?
Or... The cough and his burned hocks. They weren't burned anymore and he hadn't coughed yet. Maybe she could quest for magic as well? He soon answered her silent question.
"Cool huh? That's what a whole season of coughing and burns on my hocks has gotten me."

"That's amazing." Delinne smiled at him, a warm and proud smile. That kind of magic would be useful in battle, if they ever participated in one.
They?
Yes, they.
They slided under the shadow of a tree near them and she felt his slight nudge. His fiery gaze seemed to stare into her own blue pools, as if he was tranced. The mare almost giggled. He was so cute.
Wait what? She thought he was cute?
Delinne sighed. Maybe she had feelings for him? This understanding, caring and friendly pegasus...

"How have you been?" She gave him a smile and kissed him gently on his muzzle before she answered.
"I've been well, except that my stomach feels a little... Weird." Delinne glanced at her bloated tummy. How come she had gotten bigger? She didn't know what it was. She looked back at the pegasus and the smile slowly faded away.
"And.. I met Mauja. My King." The unicorn had no clue if he knew who Mauja was or had been, but either way; He would soon know.
He had to know that they couldn't live together forever.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: o3o
word count: 391

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Deceased
Dark

I gaze intently to Delinne, smiling at her surprise. It was nice to hide in the shade for once. Having the sun's rays on my back for such a long time was uncomfortable. She gives me a delicate kiss, and I keep the smile on my lips. I wonder what she was thinking, if she was thinking about me or something else.

I'm beginning to drift off into my thoughts before Delinne's voice draws me back. I listen to her, and she spoke of some stallion. Mauja... hmmm... I glance suspiciously at Delinne. "Mauja? I haven't heard of him. He must be nice though. Does he live with a herd?" I stare intently at Delinne, smiling. I wanted to know more about this 'Mauja'. I wanted to make sure he didn't harm my dear Delinne. If he did I would end him.

What am I talking about!?

I shake my head, ashamed that I was even thinking about such things. To take my mind off that topic, I glance at Delinne's stomach, still curious on what has happened to her. I-No.. we would find out together. If it was an illness I would immediately seek a healer. But I still had to figure out what was wrong with her. If there was something wrong. But for now, I would embrace the moment. I brush my lips against Delinne's cheek, settling myself beside her.

Everything was perfect, just as it had been in the Deep Forest, although this area was a little more romantic. It was all sweet and amazing, nothing would be able to take this moment away from me. Not even the gods. They wouldn't be able to take away this memory, my memory of her. My sweet, sweet Delinne. Even if her stomach was a little bloated, who cared? She was still the same mare I had fallen in love with.

And it would always be that way.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: <3
word count:320

When your crowns break."