the Rift

Bounce[Open ]

Noise Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
{Just a regular spar, 800 words per post, 3 posts each plus a closing defense, BP awarded to le winner, magic and all that jazz allowed, etc. Open for anyone who wants to fight.}

Noise arrives, sparkles, bellows, and waits.
The setting is in a packed dirt arena, some can be kicked up, but its not like the spaceballs would be swimming in it. It is the dead of night and all is quiet, minus Noise singing to some random old pop song. The words, barely discernable, are along the lines of, "I like big butts and I cannot lie...." Noise was bored, so he had come to see if any would answer his challenge.

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

The packed dirt floor was easy to walk on, she noticed as she silently sneaked close to the ground. The darkness of the night was no problem for her good night vision and considering how that... thing was glowing, it was impossible to miss.

At first she had not been sure if she had seen right, but as she had gotten closer, it was clear that it was a horse standing over there. Or at least it kind of looked like a horse. It was glowing here and there and the mane was hideous! Arathea's lips were pulled up in a silent snarl of disgust and hear ears where pressed against her skull in a try to shut out the sound it was making. But please, do continue. It will probably make you not hear whatever sound my paws might be making.

Though she was sneaking as silently as possible as she was coming from behind the horse on his right side. While she was not sure she really wanted to be close to that thing, it was an abomination. Looking like that, it just had to have some kind of sickness! It had to be gone!

She launched forward in a couple of long strides before throwing herself at the much larger horse-like creature. Her goal was to get onto his back. To dig the claws on her hind paws into his right thigh and hip, to grab onto his strange mane with her hand-like paws, biting at his withers. She would probably soon discover that he was not all flesh...

Word count: 262
[1/4]

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Arathea wins due to the 2 week default.