the Rift

friends are good to have, storm/open

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 511873d5cd44c]

Note

The dull pain of a pulling on Note's ear was quite annoying. He flicked his bright green eyes open to find Sabel tugging playfully at his ear. All he wanted was a little sleep, but it seemed as if his new companion had her mind set on making Note's life twice as hard on him as it normally was.

"What do you want now?" Note snapped at Sabel, his annoyance no doubt being felt in her through their bond. Lightning cracked in the sky, illuminating the stallion lying on the ground with the lynx kitten on his neck; the lightning a sign of Note's magic at work. His lightning appeared when his emotion was out of control, and Sabel clearly understood this. The kit stopped her play, stumbling back on Note's long nape. Sabel's sightless, pale blue eyes looked hurtfully at her bonded. Realizing his actions, Note touched his muzzle to hers. "Look, I'm sorry, but I just wanted a bit of sleep," He spoke, giving the kit a weak smile, his emotions and lightning settling.

Sabel was in no mood to be forgiving, so she hopped off of Note and frolicked over to a patch of thick flowers, stopping before she could get so far away she wouldn't know where she was. It was one of her many disadvantages of being blind, but it didn't bother her too much. After all, she had Note. He was more than enough for her.

Note sighed, lying his head back down but not taking his eyes off of Sabel. Sleep soon overcame the stallion once again as he was able to finally shut his eyes. Sabel felt his emotions simmer and wandered back over to her bonded, curling up in his mane. They both deserved a little rest.

"Speech"

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I ruffled my wings as I walked up the mountain to get a better view of everything. I knew what I had in mind already. To jump off the mountain and dive from the very tops of the heavens. How incredible. After a few minutes of climbing, I felt to lazy, and shaking my head in annoyance, I spread my wings and began ascending towards the top of the mountain. At the top of the mountain, I felt my mane flowing as I scanned everything below me. It was truly a panoramic sight, with endless green grass panning out below me, and mist encircling the other mountains. I reared up on my legs and gave a whinny of pure ecstasy. I then turned around, walking a little bit lower, so I could run off of the mountain like a ramp. I situated myself facing forwards again with my daredevil eyes flashing. This is it. I pushed down with my legs sprinting forwards and stretching my wings out. With one final leap I was off of the top of the mountain soaring above in the clouds.

I placed my wings to my side, closing them and shutting my eyes, as I fell out of the sky ever so quickly. My stomach felt as if it were crawling up onto my throat, and I felt exhilarated. A certain rush was flowing through me, and I neared the ground. I opened my wings just at the end to stop my descent. As I landed on the ground, I saw a lying pegasus body not so far from me. I trotted curiously over, although keeping my distance. I saw a little lynx on the pegasus's mane, and I knew it would cause the stallion no harm. "Hello there?"I spoke out loud. I looked at the guy with wide eyes seeing if he would awake.

occ: Sorry for not replying in so long, and sorry for the really crappy post. :I

Hidden Account

Note & Sabel
An amused smirk crossed Sabel's muzzle as the new horse approached the pair. It seemed as if she wasn't the only being looking for the attention of her bonded. Calm, dull emotion still radiated from Note, the stallion oblivious to the current events and still asleep. Sabel mewed, getting up from the messy locks of her beloved and clawing over to his ear. The little kit bit down on Note's ear - hard.

Lightning cracked in the sky above them once more, his head popping up immediately as Sabel's teeth sunk into his ear. With an annoyed snort, the bay shook his head to rid himself of Sabel before addressing the mare. "Hello," Note smiled, the lightning settling in the sky. He hoped it hadn't scared the mare, for that wouldn't be good at all.

"I'm Note, and this rascal is Sabel. I'm sorry for the lightning, it appears in the sky around me sometimes," The stallion apologized, getting to hooves with ease. Though sleep still dazed Note, he was able to recover from it quickly enough. Since the mare approaching him was a fem, he'd be kind to her. If it had been a stallion, he would've dismissed the brute immediately. Mares needed more respect than stallions.

Sabel hissed in annoyance as her bonded moved, the sightless kit falling to the ground. Images of lightning flashed through Note's mind as the annoyed kit continued to hiss at him. Note had sent images of lightning to Sabel before, so it made sense that she'd remember the image. Lightning appeared when the bay was annoyed, so it was Sabel's way of telling him she was annoyed. 'Such a clever companion I've got myself,' Note mused to himself before moving his head down and bumping his muzzle into the kit's paws. She understood immediately and bounded up her bonded's face, nape, then curled up on his scarred withers.

Note smiled back at his companion, checking to make sure she was safe before turning back to the new mare. Her pelt was gray, and great wings sprouted from her sides. She was a pegasus, just as he was. Maybe she'd be as kind to him as he was to her.
"talk talk talk"
[Image: 5123057704227]

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As I approached the sleeping male and his little kitten companion, I saw the little kit give me a smirk. I felt slightly wary around her, knowing that she must be an intelligent little brat. I viewed the lynx as a predator unlike a friend. I didn't mind her though, and actually thought she might be a little bit cute. I flashed a smile as I kept on approaching seeing the male starting to wake. I saw the little lass crawl all over in his mane, prodding him and mewling, then sinking her tiny little fangs into his ear. I nearly laughed at this. She seemed so clever, yet so tiny. I heard the bay let out an annoyed snort as he greeted me. "Hello there", I said offering a slight smile. "Sorry if I disturbed you", I said, but not in an overly apologetic tone. I didn't want him to think I was weak. What if he would launch an attack on me. Even though I was looking friendly, my defenses were up just incase.

I heard the thunder rumbling an ominous sound, and the lightning flashing. A startled look flashed across my eyes but I maintained my posture. My mind wandered off to the times I ran in the fields with the setting sun, but with the violent winds and dark storm clouds looming above me. I smiled internally. This was nothing, but I was secretely wishing for it to pour. I was feeling heated up, and I yearned to be up in the clouds again. "It's okay, I love Storms", I gleefully said. "Your little rascal seems very adorable", I said showing a slight smile at the little kit. She was truly harmless. I gave him a smile. "Oh, and by the way, excuse my rudeness", I began again. "I am Breeze, but I preferrably go by Storm", I told him. Awaiting what Note would say. "It's a lovely day to be out here, eh?" I questioned.

occ: teehee what a fail post :p

Hidden Account

Note & Sabel
The mare was a contradicting being to Note. She loved storms. How many horses do you meet that actually enjoy the feeling of rain battering down on your pelt? About one in a million. It seemed as if Note had come across one of the rare horses who liked the rain, the thunder and the lightning to hang above their head. Not even Note, who controlled his little bursts of lightning, particularly enjoyed storms.

The mare, Storm, she had said her name was (and a fitting one at that) seemed to be easing up. For that, Note was glad. He wasn't one for becoming so easy minded around others, so his emotions stayed the same: nonexistent. His lips would curl up into a small smile every now and then, but he rarely displayed much emotions, though that didn't mean he was a cold hearted beast. Note, after all, had a mate and child who he cherished more than anything else in the world, even Sabel.

"Adorable? No, she's a brat," Note mused aloud, glancing towards the kit perched upon his nape. A mew of agitation slipped from her jaws as she sent more images of lightning to the bay. For a blind lynx, she did well at sending images to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Storm," Note continued, ignoring Sabel and shifting his gaze back to the mare.

As their conversation shifted to the weather, so did Note's eyes. They wandered to the departing clouds left over from his magic as the sun started to peer out from the puffs. The heat of Helovia was something Note would never get used to. He often found himself missing the cold regions he used to live in, and reminded himself to visit the Steppe or Arch sometime soon.

"Yes, it's nice. It'd be better if it wasn't so hot," Note frowned a bit, a sigh following his words. It was funny how a horse that loved the winter so much had taken residence in the hottest place on Loorien: a desert.

"talk talk talk"
[Image: 5123057704227]