the Rift

- - one, two step [hatching, open]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh

Craaaack. Audits swivel over, eyes darting towards the sleek egg that, supposed to be still, was starting to shake. Zar'roc stared at it. The egg he had found- it was hatching. A grin spread across the face of Zar'roc, a occurrence that did not happen enough. Though, it was not one of those sweet smiles, it was more of an evil, or craving smile. Still, not enough. The tawny grey stallion shakes his coat, stretching his limbs. Frost covered the ground, chilling him, which was confusing. It was Tallsun, why was there frost? Looking around, crimson eyes widened as he realized where he was. Aurora Basin. He must've stumbled here last night, though he was just within the outskirts. Zar reaches down, his maw brushing the cool egg. It was chilly, and that frightened him. Focusing, the ground beneath the egg changed, heated, and melted into pristine glass, still warm. Hopefully that'd help. Just then did he notice a small crack down the side of the egg. Inspecting it closely, the stallion jumped a little when another loud sound ripped out and the egg started to grow more cracks.

It was time. Yes, finally. After finding the egg, abandoned near the heart of Helovia, he had pondered what creature lay inside. His curiosity would be cured today. One can not wonder a mystery such like this- it was everyone's desire to know. Craving knowledge, that was a big part of power now. Though, it always had been. It was only instinct to wonder, so Zar'roc waited patiently, though it waned as the egg just sat there, as if mocking him. Zar snorted and stomped his hoof, patience was not a strength of his.

The bulky stag snatched at what greenery seemed edible to him, waiting for the egg to finally open. The sun was tall in the sky before the egg started to wobble, shaking violently. Zar watched it carefully, tail swishing nonchalantly. Suddenly, the egg burst open, a slightly soggy pup tumbling out. It jumped up immediately, wobbling a little before staring into Zar's eyes. Zar'roc's jaw fell open. He gaped. His egg, it had held a hellhound? He was expecting some common animal, but this, this overjoyed Zar. The pup yipped, slashing it's tail through the air. What shocked the stallion the most was the red and blue markings that covered it's coat that was night itself. It looked at him with sharp, piercing gold eyes, and in a blink of an eye, his markings were in flames. Zar'roc jumped back a little, taken by surprise. The pup acted like nothing had happened, that he was not doused in flames. Zar shook his head and grinned again, while the pup looked around at the world, taking everything in.

"Archeon, lets go find you your first meal." The hellhound looked at the stallion and jumped up, a tiny growl escaping it's lips as it bounded forward, nose quivering for a scent.

Z A R ' R O C
Artwork © Kesame

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather

He lacquered fire and brimstone to his heart, allowed it to smolder and die within the incensed, infuriating flames of coiled embers and ashes, until everything around it withered and wilted, consumed, devoured, by malice, menace and malevolence. An assassination of his own emotions and sentiments, he spent hours of desolation and forlornness as a rapier, as a blade, as a cutlass swinging its sharpened arch into catacombs and tombs, into mayhem, into despair, sculpting the time into loathsome decrees and lacerated enigmas. He marched with bellicose crescendos, fed festering coals the last lullabies and songs of reverent souls, lavished and consumed the cords of indulgence, smothered chirps of sonnets. He moved as entropy, disorder and chaos, a hostile breath, a virulent exhalation, a serpentine, sinuous decree of callousness, unmerciful and trenchant, mordant and caustic, the molten, infernal knife ready to carve into carcass, pierce prey. A merchant of death, demise and licentiousness, the carnivorous, the despised, the reaper hissing alongside the gallows, he was eternally ravenous for the next calamity, the next upheaval, the next seditious splendor that could irk his veins and hum against his bones. The wicked, the treacherous, the dangerous, he protected and proclaimed loyalty to the barbarity of their new wretched reign, to the mountains of their meticulous contortions, to the valleys of their decadent distortions, and to the hilltops and plains where the frigid air became part of his chiseled, nonchalant expression. His cruelty, villainy and viciousness guarded the Siberian realm, shielded the iniquitous, preserved the sin of their righteous persecutions, defended their unholy creed, the ruthless scars of their heinous, heathen motives. He was the severe clarity of their strength, the dominion of power, the sacrifice of feeling, the ardor, the wake, the fervor and vehemence of supremacy, acrimony and debauchery – and wouldn’t let another roaming soul touch its savage beat.

An unknown scent drifted into the shadows of his persecution, clipped by the chilling air, wafting and wallowing along the border of their hollow, hallowed corridors. He followed it, ferocious turmoil slinking, crooning, brewing from his statuesque frame, immorality and primordial peril undulating from his might, along his brawn, across his barbaric muscles. An ethereal relic, a detached, mobile sword with scabbard tossed, Deimos maneuvered along the threshold of his land and promised hedonistic elation, allured danger and finessed forbidding, an undying, immoral, irrepressible, irresistible monster. Enticement in the boughs of demise and isolation, minatory, sinister terror, the overwhelming veil of harboring strife, craving sedition, ferocious, argent authority. He strangled the cold, unrelenting air with his own archaic, nefarious influence, felt the living creatures of the earth burying their heads in fresh soil, hiding their roots from his raptorial predilection. He found the stranger nestled amongst the grass, bestowed with some strange little creature, and melded, fused, his soul to the tundra’s expanse, became the disappearing snow, the ice, the cold, remorseless ether. His diabolical stare glanced back upon the fellow gray, chiseled the slightest bit of wonder amongst his curious mind, for some strange awareness had settled there – in the stance of his frame, in the stature of his figure, the outsider could have been marked as familiar. Deimos dismissed it soon after, hastened his inquisitive membrane to some other rune of unholy pursuits and fixated his countenance back into indifference, insouciant and apathetic; living stone. He didn’t spare another glance upon the pup, but allowed the vivid violence of his stare to be rendered completely on the newcomer. The cold-blooded cadence of his voice ruptured from his throat, rough, grating and demanding, a commanded inquiry that held the frightening reverie of an unrelenting, heartless behemoth. “Present the reason for your trespass.”

Zar'roc
The pup stands proudly, blue and red glowing softly in the shadowed light, the flames throwing off dark shadows. It dances across the unnatural markings, the flames small and seemingly harmless. Archeon pushes his chest out, snuffing the air with nose held high. Zar'roc couldn't help but chuckle as the pup picked it's way over twigs and debris.

The hellound flicks his tail proudly, crouching, his chest brushing the ground as he stilled, not a single movement from him- and the flames had disappeared. Zar watched curiously, freezing himself. Crimson eyes flicker to a hole 3 feet in front of the pup, and realization floods through his mind. They are still for awhile. The stallion was getting bored, about to move when the hellhound snaps it's head back at him swiftly, gold eyes piercing through him. It was almost hypnotizing, staring into the endless gold eyes. Slowly, the hellhound creeps forward and with a blink of an eye lurches forward, diving his face into the hole. Archeon yanks his head out, a rabbit dangling from his tiny jaws. With a quick shake of his head, the rabbit fell limp, hind legs dragging against the ground. Archeon dropped it, licking his chops before starting his meal.

Zar'roc turns his horned head away, crimson eyes focusing on the mountains far away. 'Present the reason for your trespass.' Narrowed eyes snap over to the dark blue-ish stallion. "So demanding." The words slip out of Zar'roc's mouth before he thought twice, a smirk filling his face. He flicks his lion tail, a nonchalant expression filling his features and he steps closer. "Hold back there big boy, don't get your panties in a wad. If you didn't know, I'm apart of the Plague." Zar says simply, a snort escaping his mouth. He should probably rein in the sarcasm. Naaaah. Archeon trots over, white fluff sticking out of his mouth and stares at the new person, gold eyes unblinking as he takes in the unfamiliar scent, trying to decide whether or not to like him.

OOC: sorry for the crappy postt! ;-;
IMAGE CREDITS

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather

His entity was a marble statue, unmoving, unwavering, cast in blank, expressionless nonchalance. He remained unimpressed with the creature in front of him, gallivanting upon the slush and rime of the Aurora, flaunting words and phrases that were meaningless, trite, banal and stale. They didn’t cast the stony fixture into smirks, snickers or snivels, and they didn’t move him to welcome the beast with open arms. They were empty snippets of idiocy, left to dissolve in the chilling, haunting danger of the other stag’s looming fate. The cold shards of his grating, harsh vocals only cast the line further into bleak territory, a merciless, rapier sword that remained remorseless, held in its scabbard until the right moment; judge and executioner. “You are disappointing.” The monster was forever displeased by the parade of fools, inept travelers and wandering strangers that decided to plop their useless frames into the Basin borders. Had some sense never been bestowed into these ignorant, audacious simpletons? Had they lost perception when they’d harnessed boldness and insolence? Had they been tossed over a cliff, their heads cracked upon rubble, surviving by luck and chance? Did disrespect somehow manage to claim acceptance these days? He did not slink into the boughs of some other lands, he did not wander over rubble and demolition to irritate, vex and annoy, nettle guards until they chased him out of their kingdom – so why did so many others? The thought crossed his mind to teach the jester a valuable lesson, one that remained coiled and eager, yearning for the chance to ignite and incense, trickle over the stranger’s bones until he was doused with the art of demise, the oeuvre of death. He’d committed the action before, laced and layered intruders until they fell upon the earth, gone, vanquished, rotting into oblivion, or rescued by circumstance, pieces of their souls hollowed out, empty and distorted. He’d caressed the walls of their heart until every inch of it had been strangled and consumed, and he’d willingly do it again, push and dissolve the weak, the feeble, the inane.

The only thing that saves the prowler from a silent, satanic opus was a phrase that slipped along the wind, a bubbling, brewing conviction that ceased the augured allure of deadly enchantments. I’m a part of the Plague. A creed, secretive, furtive, specious in the depths of its vows, loathing, contempt and power, had someone managed to trap itself in the small mind of this useless being. How? Why? Who had initiated his place within their devious doctrine, within the core of their carnivorous canon, in their predacious splendor? Had they seen something appealing about this creature that Deimos had not witnessed? Was there potential locked within the guise of foolishness and stupidity? His features still remained indifferent, composed, insouciant to the tirade of the imbecile, but the glacial rapture of his voice spilled over again, relentless, puncturing, lacerating. “Who recruited you?”

Zar'roc
I see Archeon watching the statue of a horse, bright gold eyes staring at the stallion. His tail flicks back and forth, and the flames dance upon his small body. Archeon then looks at me, and my face was emotionless and plain. My lion tail is also shifting back and forth, rich gold brown hair swaying slightly. The heat of Tallsun is not as extreme here and the sun soaks into my greying figure. Coal black legs stand stiff, tall, sharp cloven hooves digging into the ground. 'You are disappointing.' The words rumble out of the big bad wolf and a snort escapes my throat. "You're one to talk," my words are sharp and quick, sarcasm still lingering in my voice. Archeon weaves through my legs and chases his tail underneath me. I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes as small growls emanate from between my legs. Archeon snaps at his long fluffy tail, and I am afraid the flames upon him will burn me. Though they don't. I only feel a slightly cool tingling sensation where the flames brush me and for a second I am confused. Archeon then sees my swinging tail and lunges at it. His sharp teeth brush it as I yank it away and he whimpers as I hold it above him and against my side. He glares at me before crawling back under my stomach and laying down, the flames flickering lower then before. His gold eyes stare out, something one might see as a creepy sight.

'Who recruited you?' My red eyes travel back up the stallion, I am surprised he spoke again. But then again, I am surprised he is still here. "d'Artagnan and Mauja. Back when Mauja was King of the World's Edge." I had been met by many during that time, and my thoughts linger on the history of it. I hear Archeon snort quietly, and I look down to see him sleeping, chest rising and falling with his soft breaths. I smile slightly before raising my head again. I should not have been so rude to this stallion, he was a unicorn too. "Zar'roc. My name is Zar'roc." I say, giving the stallion a slight nod.

OOC: THEY MUST TURN OUT TO BE BFFs ;D
IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: aagbkp.png]
lines by tamme <3