bonjour ami, kovu/open

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

Note
&
Sabel

My hind legs were bunched, pale blue eyes shut in concentration. It's not like it would've mattered if they were open anyways, for I was robbed of sight when I born. I live in a world without light, colors, and shapes. I feel things around me, I can hear them and smell them, but I do not get to look properly upon them. It is not a living hell, or that is what my bonded would say, for I have never known the thing the horse beings call 'sight.' My world is without light, but I am happy in it all the same, my eyes are those of my bonded.

The beloved horse you may call 'Note' is my bonded. He is standing next to me, his wing out stretched above my little head. I jump, using every muscle I have in my small body to propel myself upwards, but it is no use. His wing is too far above me, and I fear I may never be able to reach it, even as I continue to grow. Panic surges through me as my paws hit the ground, and for a moment, I don't know where I am. I don't know where my bonded is. I cry out in fear, stumbling around as I search for Note.

There he is. My beloved's maw is latching onto my scruff as I sense annoyed emotions coming from him through our bond. By then, I am quiet. I have felt my Note angry before and I do not wish to make him like that again. It is an awful feeling I get when my bonded is annoyed or angry, I feel a burning in my head that makes me want to be sick and there is always a loud boom in the sky. My Note has sent me images through our bond of the sky and the boom things, though they make me glad I have no sight. When the boom things come, I am sure my beloved's eyes must burn with fury.

Note has placed me on his back, where I spend most of my time. Don't get me wrong, I hate it up there. His coat is even hotter than the air around us, and it is a small area I am confined to. I want to run and jump and play, but I must stay on his back. How annoying. I hear my bonded snort at my annoyance, his mane hitting my muzzle as he whips his head around. I growl back, then curl up in his locks. We aren't the most perfectly bonded couple ever, but we are content we the lives we live. Or so I think.

My bonded is not very fond of me.

[ooc: i'm experimenting with writing styles. this was done from Sabel's point of view c: ]

"talk talk talk"
[Image: 5123057704227]

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Hopefully,that was the last rude stallion I would ever meet. Diesel was a idiot. I had only said hi and he had come rampaging up to me like he was going to kill me. What the hell,I was only trying to make some friends around here and I haven't had much luck yet. That Nadira though,she was kind,and brave,and stood up for me and I was grateful. My mother never did that for me. Of course though,I am not saying I couldn't of handled the brute on my own because I could of!

Anyway,past experiences behind,here I was,in a new place as a new colt. No stallion is going to push me around! A little distances away I spot a bay Pegasus,with some ball of fluff o his back. The stallion snorts and my ears prick more as I trot over,kicking up soil all the way. When I come to the duo I rear slightly in excitement,my legs kicking in the air slightly. When I land my front hoofs I snort,shaking my head,then look up eagerly at the pair. "Hey! I'm Kovu. Who are you?" Look at the cat with a grin on my maw. "And you?"

[Sorry,terrible post]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hidden Account

Note
&
Sabel

I am pacing, energy in my frail body still built up. I felt that if I didn't get that energy out me in time, I'd explode. I pay no attention to my bonded as he stands still in the meadows we are in. Yes, I am blind, but I am no fool. I know a meadow when I smell one. Sounds of bubbling water is near, and the smell of thistle surrounds my bonded and me. We are obviously in the meadows.

Curiosity stirs in my Note, his mane slapping my muzzle once more as he whips his head around. This time, I do not hold back. A hiss escapes my soft, pink lips, fury emitting from me. It startled my beloved, but he pushes our bond aside. He ignored me! How dare he do such a thing.

I hear a new voice, a happy greeting no doubt. The smell of a young stallion comes to me, and I try to act less angered. I'm almost sure it is no use, though, for my sightless blue eyes burn into this new horse's pelt as he nears us. I can locate his position purely by using the racket he makes. My Note is calm, a little on edge from feeling my emotions, but he is sure to be kind to this young newcomer. Though I am not.

"Greetings, Kovu, I'm Note," my bonded says. I can sense a smile crossing his muzzle as he nickers the reply. "This furball is Sabel," My Note continues, twisting his neck around to nibble the small tufts of fur on my ear. I do not hiss or growl, I simply lick his chin in a friendly way. Making a good first impression is everything.

"talk talk talk"

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I stand,my head held high and my ears fixed forward. I fix myself on the stallions green orbs as he speaks,introducing himself and the animal on his back. Greetings, Kovu, I'm Note. This furball is Sabel. A smile spreads across his maw which I grateful replay to with my own grin. Finally someone who actually seemed to want to engage in a conversation,and who could. Meaning,no offence to him,but although the big stallion Gaucho had been playful and everything he didn't seem able to speak much and what he could speak was only basic. In a way I felt sorry for him.

Curious eyes wash over the duo again. I realise he isn't really bay at all for his mane was grey,as if the black from a bay had faded. The creature on his back was golden and speckled. It must be pretty cool to have a predictor sitting on your back and licking your muzzle while you nibbled his ears! It would be like having a pet but...it being more of a pet. It trusted you and you trusted it. Some sort of bonded creature...That's what it was! I have heard of them,where animals bond to you and stay with you until it is on it's death bed. That must be so cool! One back leg flicks out in excitement at meeting them both. "Is that cat your bonded creature? That is so cool!"

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hidden Account

Note
&
Sabel

I hear the other horse speak again. It's as if he won't shut up. I continue to be kind to my bonded, putting on an act to disguise my secret annoyance of these creatures. That's the thing - I can't survive without my bonded, for I am without protection of any sort at such a young age, especially considering I have no sight. Note is the only thing keeping me alive, but I want to be alone.

"Yes, she is," My Note laughs as he says the words. Rarely do I ever hear him act so friendly, but I guess that's because he's stuck with me. I can turn an angel into a devil in seconds. "Sabel is blind, so without me, she'd probably be dead," My bonded says these words with pride as I roll my eyes. I think we have already established this. Is it not obvious that I am without sight? I mean, really, how many lynx kittens do you meet that have pale blue eyes that aimlessly look upon the world?

I push my bonded's nose away by giving him a nice, solid pat with my paw. Then I rise from my sitting position on his withers and trot to his croup. His jaws snap at my tail as I walk, so I growl at his actions. I forgot to care about what this new horse, Kovu, thinks of us, even though he seemed to like the idea of having a companion like myself. He may choose to go on a quest for a companion, but that'd be so much work! All you'd get in return would be another mouth to feed. My Note didn't have to quest for me, I was abandoned to be by his side. The amulet my bonded wore around his neck was a constant reminder of this.

"talk talk talk"