the Rift

From the myths of time [Outcasts or Basin]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix

My ebony figure can be seen galloping though the dark depths of the forest that lay here in it's compact format. Blasted wolfs had chased me here,much to my dismay. I had killed around 4 of them though,the other two had chased me for a while but then I had suddenly turned and snapped powerful jaws at them at which point they had soon scampered of. Stupid animals. What did they have over me? I had a whole lot more brain then them as well as power and strength. Them,they just had power and strength,in fact,they didn't even have that. They were weak and didn't seem to know it and how over half of them were dead,and the other two had gone of scampering back with there tails between there legs. Ha. served them right.

My coat,from my gallop,was not sweated up but was quickly cooling down in the coldness of the night. A small river flows past in front of me,but I don't plan to stop and drink,instead I stamp though it,snorting as I set of at a quick cooling of trot. Black legs move in a collected motion,my strides are short and then,without thinking,my legs extend out, stretching with each step. It felt good to have a good stretch,although my gallop had done that,but this was more relaxed. Dark blue gems look round though the surrounding forest. It was quiet a foggy night,not that I minded,it was more secretive. But did I want to be secretive? No. I wanted to make my presence known so with a booming whiny,I throw my head back,my body following in a rear,front legs attack the air violently. When my hoofs land I am snorting,my eyes darting round to see if anyone would find me this night.

"blah blah blah."

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She did not hide her trail, rather she hoped to be found by those like her. Warm eyes looked over the land, the sun settle over the horizon. She had been travelling around the entrance of Helovia for some time now, searching for someone to join The Basin. She had already recruited the filly Clover and felt as if she was on a role. Some may call it fate if she could bring another one back to The Basin. Others may consider it dumb luck. Either way she felt as if she was finally serving her purpose in The Basin, keeping her head low and working hard on bringing back other members. When she caught the mare's scent she paused trying to decided if he was a unicorn or not. After all only unicorns where permitted into the basin, so she should only associate herself with such beings. She wasn't a racist herself but the last thing she needed was to annoy her leader Psyche. Her eyes finally sought out the unicorn mare. She approached with caution, not knowing what sort of attitude this mare had. Stopping she fixed her face into a relaxed expression, and took a deep breath in an attempt to actually feel relaxed.

'Well, look what the cat dragged in' she thought to herself. She decided to call out to her, announcing her presence. "The cat does tend to drag in interesting things." She smiled and dipped her head in greeting. Her eyes looked over her body, including her horn, she was pleased. "I'm Arah, from Aurora Basin, where mostly only unicorns live." She paused and then gave the mare a soft smile. "We needed a few other species for intelligence reasons."

She walked right up to the mare and decided to cut to the chase. "I must say, you would be rather perfect for our herd."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes;
Words;
Tag;

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Banned
Pheonix

"The cat does tend to drag in interesting things." Blue orbs turn to see a white washed mare. A long mane tumbles down her neck with flowers embedded in the thick locks. Her tail was also long and trailed on the ground. The horn's of stags stretched up from her head, eventually splitting into four points. A soft smile forms on her maw as she dips her head in greeting, continuing her speech. "I'm Arah, from Aurora Basin, where mostly only unicorns live. We needed a few other species for intelligence reasons. I must say, you would be rather perfect for our herd." I nod my ebony head slightly as I listen to what she was saying.

"Racist no doubt?" I say with a small smile. "Is that what you tell every Unicorn who lands here then?" I flick my tail slightly,my rather critical eyes cutting quiet harshly into her soft,golden orbs. My smile grows as I nod my head slightly,in return for her greeting. "Ignita."Black locks of mane roll down my neck but are flicked into my place when I lift my head back up to meet her gaze. "How would this Basin place benefit me?"

"blah blah blah."

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Her eyes narrowed at the other mare's assumption that she was also racist. "No, not me although most of the herd is racist yes." Deciding to let that hurtful comment go she placed another smile back on her face and waited for the mare to speak again. Is that what you tell every Unicorn who lands here then? Arah paused rather taken aback. Well then. She paused and had to actually think how to pose her answer.
"Yes, because most souls I stumble across are perfect for the basin." She decided to elborate. "Any unicron can come to the basin and be treated with respect, most unicorns also make it into the herd." She chuckled slightly. "I'm not lying when I say it. I actually mean it."

She nodded at the mare where she introduced herself. "Pretty name." How would the basin benefit her? "Protection, a family, company." She shrugged starting to stroll away. "It's up to you sweetie, follow me if you wish." Arah had lost her patience, she was sweet yes but she still struggled to keep a interest in others. Especially if she didn't like the questions they asked, also if she felt that they where a little rude. She didn't mind which way the mare chose as long as the mare chose quickly. She could either follow her or wonder off and find another home, of course it was a long walk to the basin, so if the mare chose to head off somewhere else then she probably would't end up at the basin anyway. Arah was the mare's last chance to get into the basin.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes;
Words;
Tag;

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Banned
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

"No, not me although most of the herd is racist yes." I nod politely, realizing my mistake in assuming she was racist and,although she was not racist,I was already doubting I would want like it in this Basin place but I wouldn't say anything,yet.I never kept my thoughts to myself,I would tell anyone what I think if needed and if I was going to refuse this offer I was going to do it my way. (And what I obviously think,is the right way. My words though seemed to have made her think about answer which isn't a bad thing and after a short pause her voice filters my ears again. "Yes, because most souls I stumble across are perfect for the basin." To me,it sounded as if they were actually desperate for members,why would I want to join a desperate herd? I was finding myself getting closer to not wanting to join.

"Any unicron can come to the basin and be treated with respect, most unicorns also make it into the herd. I'm not lying when I say it. I actually mean it." A small smile flickers on my maw and words were quick to leave my mouth. "I'm sure your not." Dark blue eyes focus on her soft golden orbs. I hold a heavy,almost unblinking, stare with her,wanting to test her nerve. "Pretty name." I nod slightly in thanks to the compliment. "Protection, a family, company." Protection? I didn't need it i'm a Assassin. A family? I didn't need one. Company? I could find my own. "It's up to you sweetie, follow me if you wish." My orbs turn a shade darker and a ear flickers back slightly. I could easily match her words with sarcastic as her own. "Listen up feather head, I say with a dark edge to my words. "I will not be joining you at the Basin." With a flick of my tail I pick up into a trot,brushing past her creamy coat.

I had my own family-to-be to care for.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits