the Rift

A Curious one in the Midst of a God

Vy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Vy
curious

Vy stepped cautiusly onto the strange island. Lava flowed off to the side of her and the waves broke on the rocks beneath it at the edge. It was starting to get dark and she was tired from her journey. The sky was a slate gray and clouds blanketed the sky. A small bout of rain could be seen in the distance in addition to a few small streaks of lightning.

She was nervous. Why wouldn't she be? In this strange place, having traveled for so long, and she had no idea what for. No idea. She couldn't have possibly expected any of this.

Still she kept walking, trying to find whatever it was that Mauja had said for her to find. Swiveling her head round she searched, taking in the place more than she had. This time she took in her surroundings. No longer did her eyes glaze over what was around her but instead absorbed all that there was to see.

Hm. What was it exactly that Mauja said I should be finding? Some sort of throne or something. Of the Earth he said. One mustn't wander too far, perhaps it will be near here.

With light feet she clip clopped over the uneven stone. This place was so cold and uninviting. Jagged rocks were scattered all around. She moved quickly and precisely around the small island, finally seeing the thrones. Not knowing which she would need to speak to, she stood in the middle and thought of what to say.

Awkwardly and with large eyes she attempted to find the words she needed.

"I am here on behalf of Mauja. I have come to speak to the God of the Earth. If I should be so lucky to be graced with their presence."

"."

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The air stirs slightly, but it is not an indication of things to come. If the God of the Earth hears your prayer, he gives no sign.