the Rift

The start of something new [Assassins joining]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

With a plan in my mind I had headed of from the spot where I had met Arah. The creamy mare had offered me a place in the Basin but was a herd really somewhere I wanted to live? Protection, a family, company. They were the words the mare had used,but not words that interested me. I didn't want to be protected,I was capable of protecting myself and being the protection of others. I didn't want to join a family,I wanted to be that family's creator. I didn't want to be just company,I wanted to be looked up to by many. You might of got the idea now.

I was going to make a new branch on the tree,a branch of Assassins.

I had it all planned out and what's better,I had found the perfect place to call 'home'. A frozen waste land was perfect. No one would expect a band of us to be plotting here. It was cold,but that is why it was so good and that was why no one would expect us to be here. Deeper within the wasteland though were caves which were all the more better. I enter the darkness of one. It was large and roomy and could hold about 6 horses at a time. The band was going to be bigger then that but then outside it was a wash of white open spaces,enough to hold more then 100 of us,and even more better it was quiet a way from the other caves and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the last one in the long line of them as it was bent round a corner and there was no more I could see past it. I stamp my hoof on the ground,marking the cave as home. Home to all us Assassins.

But now I needed others to join my family. Stepping out of the darkness of the cave my dark blue orbs scourer the land. There was no one in sight,yet. Snorting slightly I lift myself up on my hind legs,my whole body elevating of the ground. My front legs attack the air as my horned head is thrown back and a booming neigh is echoed round in the cave behind me and in the open space in front. The neigh is daring,anyone who answered my call would be worthy of being a Assassin. My front hoofs hit the snowy ground with a thud. Another snort can be heard from me as my eyes dark from side to side,waiting for those daring enough to answer my call.

Excitement bubbles inside me. This was it. I was going to bring my own skill in to this land and train others in it, whether they will be a killer,a spy,or a healer. They would put there trust in me to bring them a home and I would put my trust in them to be loyal by my side. Those most loyal would become my Assassin General or even a Head Assassin by my side. My ears are flicked forward as I wait for those who had choose to answer my call,my ebony head held high with my mane tumbling way past my neck. Scar's across my neck are covered by the thick hair but the scar across was proudly on show. The scar it's self had been giving as a beating for apparently killing my mother but despite what they did to me,what they have done to me,I am still proud of my heritage,and always will be,and I plan to continue it on.

[Please only replay if you want to join the The Assassins]

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The lux filly blended splendidly into the snow ridden back drop. Flakes of snow bundled together as they glided from the white skies. A blue cave created solely on mesmerizing ice. Of course, the Spark lover entered the cave. Seeing her reflection, she jump back, but slid around on the icy floor. As she beamed at her reflection a hoof stomps the ground cracking the ice around it. Demetrie walked farther into the cave to see a horse. A mare, with a horn. The blue beauty walked up to the mare. She seemed determine for something, but the foal didn't know why. She was quiet and didn't ask. She just stood, frosty and white, infront of this mare that drew her closer.

She tipped her head to the mare instead of saying 'Hi'. Fragile legs seemed sturdy now. Deep cyan orbs glanced at the mare. She noted every curve, dip, and dive in her bode. She reached her blue blaze cranium towards the mare. Her pink lips open revealing pearls. Open, close, open, and close. She clacked her teeth showing respect for the jezebel. Now, Demetrie wanted to know. Wanted to know what this mare was up to.

OOC: Crappy and short. Sorry.

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

It was a wasteland. A snowy wasteland to be exact. It was cold and seemed almost lifeless. What did Tonka care though, its not like he really wanted anyone to talk to. Maybe he would see the black unicorn he. Maybe he could find her band of Assassins and join them. Just the thought of killing another brought joy to the stallion. To feel another’s skin being torn as he stabbed them with his sharp curved horn. Blood would stain it red for the moment but it would soon turn back to its silvery color that sparkled in the sun, almost like real iron. His hoof prints would leave nothing but a trail of blood.

A shrilling whinny cut out into the air. It was Ingita, the one he had met in the Threshold. This was where she lived? He had to admit, he would never be able to guess that a group of killers lived here, in the middle of nowhere. Lifting his two front legs from the ground, his dark body rose as he reared up and let out a neigh. With his hooves hitting the ground with earthshaking power, he galloped off. He would find Ignita and he would join her and would follow her every command. He was determined to please her, just like he had done to his old leader.

His old leader, more like a cream colored mule that it. What a little bastard he was chasing Tonka out for no reason. Maybe he was also thirsty to kill someone for joy but even if so, why a herd member? All he did was put up with his shit for as long as he could remember. He had gotten beaten for him. He was a killer because of him.

Caves made of ice soon came into the view of his dark eyes with light flecks. The ebony mare stood in front of one. There was also another female unicorn. He had made it to the right place it seemed. He was at the Frozen Arch. Slowing his canter down to a trot, he advanced closer to her. When he was in front of Inita he stopped, no emotion on his dark bay face. "It seems like I have come to the right place." He said, his voice dull. Although a bit of joy flickered inside him. He was at his home, his new home. He would do his best to please his leader, Ignita, and the rest of the members. He would not be chased away once again.

Banned
Pheonix

Dark blue eyes flick from side to side,waiting for someone to turn up and,gladly,I didn't have to wait long. A man,about half the size as mine,tumbles down a pale white neck. No markings lie on her coating except for a blue blaze sort of marking. Blue horns twist up out of her forehead in a pair. Her eyes were blue,like mine, except hers were not as dark as mine. Her horned head was dipped respectably and I return the foal's greeting. Was a foal to young? To innocence to risk there own well being? But this foal had come right,in that the filly had proven her bravery to arrive at the thundering whinny.

Soon,another,more familiar Unicorn arrives. Tonka. The stallion who's possible skill had been lost in the coldness of his old herd he had helplessly ran from. A small smile flickers up on my dark maw. "It seems like I have come to the right place." He had completed his first test. He had found his way here after only recently entering the land. I look from the Tonka to the filly as I speak with a friendly look in my eye. "Greetings Tonka," I say, addressing him. "You have proven yourself." I give him a slight hint that I am impressed with his skills in navigation. Now my attention turns to the foal. "Greetings little one. I am surprised that you answered my call with you being so young. My head dips down so that I can get more to her height. "You are brave filly,and that is just what a Assassin has to be to succeed." My words are spoke with meanings. It was true,you had to be brave,not just to be a Assassin,but to be great at anything.

Although so far only two had turned up I was still convinced others would and if not,that they will be recruited another time. I take one last check,scanning the bleak landscape,before returning my eyes back to the two in front. "Neither of you know me full plans for us yet but what you do know is that I shall lead to to greatness. I would sacrifice my life for those who choose to follow my lead and for those who trust me,I shall put my trust in them. I pause,letting the strong words flow into there ears. "Numbers are small though. With just three of us,we will never achieve the greatness I dream." I let the word hang,wanting for them to express and for the foal to hopefully say she will join us.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Hidden Account
Sky
The small smile that came to Iginita brought a bit of happiness in the deep in the brute’s marrow. He liked to see other’s smile. Since he had never really seen any before, that is. It accually looked a bit funny to him. The way some could make their lips curve, it made him chuckle a bit. He supposed that maybe him and Ignita would get along. She was the first horse he had met in Helovia. She seemed like a good leader also. He would put all of his respect with her. He would not trust anyone else, not until he got to know them. She was his leader… his friend? He knew that he would need some of those, but he would have to get to know them. It he did not like someone, then he would be rude and possibly very harmful to them.

Tonka’s ears flicked up as she started to talk. He paid attention to ever word that she said. She welcomed him, aslong as the foal that had come to join also. Why the hell would a foal want to join a group of Assassins? He supposed that he might be able to help her learn the art of fighting. In this band, he knew that they would be doing this a lot. Just the thought about that made him smile inside. It seemed as fight the thought of blood dripping from a wound that he had created was one of the only things that made him happy. The unicorn mare then began to speak about her plans. Plans meant fighting. Just what he wanted. He knew that fighting would be different here then it was in his old herd. In this new land, their were different equines, and unicorns, and pegasi and they might be harder to fight. That was one good thing about Tonka’s huge body. It was great for fighting every kind.

“I promise that I will help recruit members and help with fighting so that we can achieve your plans.” He replied to the black unicorn. His sliver flecked navy blue eyes turned to the filly. She sure was brave for coming here. Yet he had not one bit of respect for the tiny thing. Not unless he got to know her. He did not hate her either though. She was going to me a member and whether he liked it or not, he would have to put up with her. His large dark bay head turned back to his leader, his ears still shoved forward and ready to catch a word that she had to say.

Banned
Pheonix

I like to think that to those who choose to follow me I can give them something back in return for the trust they put in me. Obviously though this is how every leader must of felt so I was no different, hopefully anyway. I'm sure there was leaders who look down on those who follow them, and totally disregard they exist and treat them like waste. Of course, there were sometimes those who deserved to be treated like waste for one reason or another. Tonka though, and the foal, I believed were not one of those few who were waste. “I promise that I will help recruit members and help with fighting so that we can achieve your plans.”

"Thank you Tonka, remember we are only looking for those who are determined enough and strong enough," I pause, remembering there were racists here. "And none that are racist." I could only bear the tiniest bit of racism and as far as I am concerned, any racist is one to be looked down upon. And now, back to my plans. The foal's skill would most likely lay as a spy and I think that would suit her. She could easily fool others with being 'just a foal' because they were often though of as stupid, young and cowards. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same with the foal. "May I know your name? And also, after all you have heard from me, would you like to join us? A sky perhaps?

I think back to what I previously said. "Neither of you know me full plans for us yet but what you do know is that I shall lead to to greatness." Actually, I decided, they should know my full plans. They deserved to know what they story is behind us. My tone becomes a little more serious. "The plan behind us is to eventually take over one of the herd lands, The Edge, to be more specific. I need spy's over there and in the currant herd there so we know what we are up against." Blue orbs look straight into the foals young eyes. "Do you think you are capable of that?" I say with a smile to her for I knew, she would be perfect. Now I turn my head to Tonka. "Tonka, if you can recruit for me then I would be very grateful. But don't feel as if I am giving you a easy job for sooner then shortly, I will have a very important job for you to do."

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Unregistered
He listened to both. She did seem out of place here, but a spy would be a nice spot to hold. You could say she was thoroughly dedicated now. Her pink lips were not smiling or frowning. The filly was scolded for being to brave, and it had changed her. "Demetrie."[/i] That may be the last they ever heard the cracklin fire in her small and under-used voice. She gave a subtle nod to her first question. She would like to join. The next question pleased her. A spy could be a good job for the foal. She was determined. What could be better? She nodded to that question also.

The edge? That'd be an easy place to spy. They all seemed so loving and friendly there. She could lick up information quickly. Yet, Spots would be disappointed, but then again.. were even was he? The foal gave Ignita a third and final nod. Did she mean joining the herd and souping information out of them or just lurking. Tonka.. what a foul name. It was to common for the filly's likes, but her name was very strange. Still the filly held a grudge for the stallion that obviously thought she wasn't worth his time. She lay her ears flat against her skull, and without turning her head, she flicked her view out of the corner of her deep cyan orbs and looked him over. She looked away and flicked her ears back. Her body language dipicted that she didn't like him, but he would need to change that, for a foal who doesn't like someone will keep all the information inside of them. She was loyal, but this mare would have to elaborate her description, for the foal's loyalty would dwindle away if she didn't explain
things.

Hidden Account
Sky
As Ignita spoke of giving him a more important job, he smiled inside. Hopefully it would have something to do with fighting. How he would love that. He would need to train more before fighting. He knew that Assassins were quite quiet movers, and he was not. That was very important to not be seen. Or smelled, or heard. Masking scent would be easy, just roll in the terrain. That would mask any trace of sneaking up on someone. Yet, with a large figure like himself, moving quietly was a big problem. He had was over 17 hands. He could not help the twigs from snapping and the leaves from crackling under his black hooves. No soul could, unless they had a small build. He would just have to be way more cautious with his steps.

“I will try my hardest to be on my good behavior to try to get more members.” He slightly chuckled at the word good. Good was not part of his nature, and to go against it would be very hard. But if it was to please his leader, he would. He would do anything for Ignita, for she was the only one who had his full trust. That trust would not be broken unless she turned her fucking back on him like his old leader. The brute could tell that she was not a bastard like that though. She would not have foals learn to fight at the second week of being born. Maybe she would teach them the arts or fighting, or how to sneak, but surely not to fight. None should be treated the way his old herd treated their members.

Tonka glanced over to the filly that was alienating him with her stare. He could already tell that she did not like him. That was a too bad too. He really did kind of like foals. Unless if they hated him like this little white bunny. As she flicked back her ears at him, he laughed. “Foal, I mean, Demetrie. Why do you look at me like that? Should you really judge a book by its cover?” He said. His voice was quite snappy and not the kindest tone. Nor was it the meanest either. If she wanted to see him get mad though, she would.

Lumière Posts: N/A
Unregistered
[Image: 50fe4d578238a]

L u m i è r e

Jackal had betrayed her. No, not just Lumière, her entire herd. Lumi's herd was like her family, for her true family were all dead. Their time upon Loorien had come and gone, all Lumi had had left was the Foothills and Jackal. Well, Jackal had left in their time of need, but he was the only reason she stuck around there, anyways. Now, Lumière was in need of a new home, of a new family.

Lumière's breath shook, unfurling from her maw in icy puffs. She had been here before, but it was a brutal encounter. The mare didn't enjoy thinking of it, but this was the best place to clear her cluttered mind. The fem's chocolate eyes skimmed the landscape before falling upon a new sight. Three horses were clustered together. These were the horses Lumi had come for. The Assassins.

If anyone could protect Lumière, it'd be them. She would lend them her healing skills, if they'd let her. "Excuse me?" The dainty fem's voice shook as she walked towards the cluster of horses, head low and legs trembling. "Are you all the Assassin group? If so, I'd love to join as a healer or spy," Lumière added with a weak smile.

Lumière was scared of rejection, yes, but the horses gathered here looked nothing like healers. Maybe they'd find use of her after all. She continued to walk towards them, eyeing the horses. Lumi was curious to see who their leader was, though. It'd be incredibly useful information, since she had never encountered an Assassin, but they all looked capable of the role.

talk talk talk

Banned
Pheonix

“I will try my hardest to be on my good behavior to try to get more members." I can't help but chuckle, as Tonka had, to when he had stated he would be on his good behavior. From the first day I had met him I had a feeling he wasn't always the kindest of guys, he was somewhat cold and quiet rude but I knew that he is good for us, and us for him. Maybe we can teach him a bit more on kindness. "I'm sure you will be." I say to him, kind blue eyes fixed on him.

"Demetrie."I turn to the foal. It was good to know that the younger ones choose to follow you. It made you feel as if you had something more to care for though I am pretty sure she was capable of taking care of herself though I (and Tonka) were here if she needed any 'back up'. I bow my head in respect to here as she goes of to complete her mission. I am sure she would do it well, more then well in fact. "Good luck Demetrie, I am sure you will do well," I pause. "When you have some information on them, be sure to return here to tell me what you know."

I notice the flat ears of the foal as she turns away, and so does Tonka. “Foal, I mean, Demetrie. Why do you look at me like that? Should you really judge a book by its cover?” I say nothing and instead decide instead of getting involved, I would watch from the side lines, unless a fight broke out or something. I hope a fight between them won't occur though and that they can get along, if not for me, or the Assassins but for themselves. At least he had actually corrected himself with her name. It was something I suppose.

My attention moves over to a new figure. She was a wash of creamy colors with her mane and tail tinted at the ends. Her face was a reddish brown color with a creamy blaze cutting though it. The same red color lay on her side in the form of two patches. "Excuse me?" I lifted my head, pricking my ears forward slightly then, turning my body ever so slightly to face her head on, I take a step towards her, past Tonka. "Are you all the Assassin group? If so, I'd love to join as a healer or spy," I nod my head at her. Yes, we needed a healer, and more spy's would be great to. "Ignita, Assassin leader," I bow my head to her in respect. I could tell the mare was trembling slightly and I was kind of glad she didn't want to be a killer. "We would love to have you join us. Prey tell us, what is your name?"

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Unregistered
The lanky foal had been an elegant blessing for this group. They had a trained spy. Demetrie had never been cowardice, and she would always suck information up, and as quickly as a sponge. She'd only be absent for a few days. She'd be able to contact the lead, and her plan would begin. In a three day period she would meet as many horses as possible. First high ranked, then all the way down to prisoners. The filly's adorable stature was a plus. Her quiet definition made a lot seem to like her, all but Tonka. The jezebel had only sneered at him because he acted like he was the star. Too bad, he isn't even known. He should choose a fight elsewhere. Her thoughts boiled her. Her muscles tensed, but she relaxed. She dipped her head respectively to Ignita, and then she turned her head to Tonka and sneered at the stallion. "Starting now." Her shortened version was just meaning 'I can start now and you can't you old loaf.' Her white blaze dipped to say hello to this new horse. She turned around gave a low bugle and trotted out of the icy cave.

She didn't know where Edge was, but she was sure she could find it. She knew she could. The snow was as white as the filly’s coat. The girl’s blue blaze stood out with her blue horns. Never the same color twice, her horns hued and de-saturated different blues. This little girl was definitely one to remember. She was a S P A R K lover which caused chaos everywhere. Oh well, she liked him so what? Lynx had been gone for a while, and Demetrie thought nothing of it. She was used to being let down, by everyone, and everything. Maybe Ignita would be different. Then she realized it. The horse that joined the cave? That bitch better not become a spy.. or she’ll regret it.