the Rift

ASPHYXIATE |

Crux Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It is with a deep breath, laced with an ease that you have known your whole life, and an a confined, if not tentative, excitement that you greet the new world splayed out in front of you, your orchid eyes wide and all too curious. It is in the thought, following the lines of the lonely mountains, the darkness folded within the trees, that you find a fascination like you've never known, your hummingbird heart thrilling in your chest; bursting with a novelty that is foreign and beautiful all in the same moment, so much so that it is almost painful. It is with this childish energy that you lurch forwards, avian-boned legs moving swiftly beneath you, indian locks twisting and twirling with the momentum, thoughts of gods and mythical things filling your head. Gods, and you briefly wonder what they would be like, as you were not raised within their shadows, within their grasps; you were as far from them as anyone could be, and completely ignorant. Were they kind, benevolent? Cruel? Malicious? Your body shudders uncomfortably over bone, head shaking as if it makes a difference to the terrifying thoughts squirming through your conscious. No, you think, a smile flickering across your young face, pace slowing to a crawl, and finally, to a motionless still. You decide, quickly, and if only to quell your growing doubts, fears, that you will ask whoever should find you first. And though your heart is daunted, you promise yourself that, someday, you'll find one yourself, regardless of consequence.

'speech'

*COMPLETE; open to anyone to reply, though she'll be joining the assassins.

breathless-dk | mwilliams-stock | alegion-stock

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

Leaving Tonka I had traveled quiet far though the landscape never seemed to change much. I was still in the same forest I had arrived from though I felt I was coming to the end of it. I was heading towards the arch. I hadn't been there before but I have heard of it,in fact I had heard quiet a lot about the lands here and the herds. Of course,I wouldn't be joining a herd yet,in fact I never would,I had my own plans but I had a idea of where I wanted to live. I couldn't base my band in the secrecy of the arch forever and when the times comes,we will be claiming a land of our own,even if we died doing it. I refuse to go down with out a fight.

Though the light of the tree's I spot a young Unicorn made and I come to a slow halt,my ears pricked and my muzzle raised slightly in the air. She was a agile build,like I was,a dark brown body and a black mane,like mine,long and flowing,with a long black horn growing from her head. Unusual white markings scrap across her barrel and lilac eyes scan across the land before her. From the side to the left of her my shadowy figure almost grows from the shadows of the tree's. Dark blue eyes spread over her with a critical,but friendly look. "Ignita,Assassin leader. Do you wonder alone?"

[Sorry,crappy post ;_;]

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Unregistered
It is only moments that pass and the idea that you're not alone is conceived within your mind, and a cautionary glance is thrown over your shoulder, into the shadows and the distance alike. The curiosity within your bones has turned to a cool steel, muscles tensing and flexing beneath your skin with ease. The tension in your breathing is all too obvious, the shallow strokes of air hushed, too small and frantic to make any movement of your lungs noticeable. You stay like this for what seems like ever, and when your heart feels it is about to burst from the uncertainty, she emerges; and as confidently as you had always done. You smile a docile smile in return to her words as you sink into the familiar skin of childhood, your eyes bright as you turn to regard her more clearly, the dark-skinned, strange girl. 'Do you wander alone?' For a minute, you contemplate speaking of the philosophy of the fact that one is never truly alone, especially not when one is in a place such as this, but instead you nod slowly in agreement, flicking dark tresses out from the vision of your eye. "Yes." It is only now that you remember your vow to ask of the gods, but the notion suddenly seems childish, watching the shadowplay of her face. "Crux." In truth, the way she looked at you made your skin crawl, made it a little more difficult to swallow, and you notice that your heart beat is almost too strong against your bone, the familiar sensation, though diluted, of fear creeping through your veins. You gather that she isn't one to be taken as anything but dangerous, the waiting predator laying just out of view. "Assassin Leader?" And somewhere, a little part of you dares her to prove you right.

'speech'

*COMPLETE; feel free to post still, miss teer <3 i just didn't want to keep pheo waiting too long. c:

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

The slight nod of her head is accompanied by her feminine voice. "yes." I nod my head,listening closely to her words. She seemed to be a mare of few words,of course though it could just be because she was in a new place and in the presence of a older mare with a scar running across her face. She spoke with a slightly different tone though to one completely nervous which made me wonder what she was really like. "Crux." Her name scrapped across my mind. It was short and snappy and quiet cool to be honest.

"assassin leader?"

I throw back my head,each lock of hair flying back in it's free flowing way,then it tumbles back down on my neck. Dangerous eyes aim directly at her lilac orbs,daring her to ask more about us. "The one and only." My black tail flicks up and my head turns to stop my piercing eyes from burning into her anymore. I look back though the shadows of where I had came from then back to her,this times my eyes softer. "We are elite in our work and currently looking for those who will do well with us," I pause,wondering if she would get the hint. "Would you want to join us,Crux?"

"bla bla bla"

Image Credits

Unregistered
Your skin begins to bubble as you notice her eyes leave you, the tension dissipating all too terribly slowly, leaving goose bumps in its wake. You fight the urge to smile, thinking of how silly you must look to her, the young girl that you are; your muscles there but your form still loose and gamey, a product of youth which still grips with iron fingers at your frame. She answers, briefly, about what she is about, and though it doesn't tell much at all, it peeks your curiosity. Small ears flick forwards and an earnestness brightens your orchid eyes, setting them aflame with thirst. You almost cut her off before she finishes asking you of your interest, and you shift on ballerina legs as you find yourself hardly able to sit still, a curt smile crawling up the side of your lips, twisting them upwards. There is only the shadow of a doubt lingering in your mind, such as your ability to assist this ... group, the name which formed a strange taste by the simple mention: but you quickly decide that, sooner or later, the questions springing to the tip of your tongue will be answered, your worth tested. And besides, you chide to yourself, as if the mind you possessed was but a child nestled under your guide, maybe it would be better to learn on your own. "You've but to lead the way." You pause, for the briefest of moment, the thought of clearing any confusion and doubt that she may have in your eagerness to learn of her and her family ( for the lack of a better word ), and lips part once more, allowing for a breath before continuing: "I assume––and I do use the word tentatively––anything that I may ask of you will be answered. I'd like to learn for myself, if I may."

'speech'

*COMPLETE; we can end it here and make another thread in the arch or something. or not. XD it's really up to you <3