the Rift

Father, I've had enough. || Treand, challenge

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
It couldn't been true. It couldn't have been him. He was in Dixtrod, not here. It had been years now since I saw my father, but the sight of him in my home made me confused and scared. I wasn't scared of him, just the thought of him near my daughter gave me a cold shiver along my spine.
Mauja and his mare had brought me back to the herd, though I did not know if they had accepted my daughter into the herd yet. It seemed unreal, but I was happy to be back among my friends - or whatever they were nowadays.
Well, I would be less glad if I actually found out that my father had been accepted into the herd.

After being alone for a whole winter - and almost all of Birdsong-, I had never thought that I would find the herd again. And that I would bring a daughter to it... A picture of Azzaron attacked my mind and I flicked back my ears. Mauja's words ringed in my head, echoing with the same sad tone that he had talked with and each time they struck me like lightning.
"I've seen him do this before..." He had lied to me about the love. Azzaron didn't love me, I was just a doll... That was what Mauja had implied by his simple words, and I trusted him. I trusted him more than the pegasus who had sired my daughter. He was my King and I would forever be more loyal to my King than to a stallion who didn't love me.
A sigh left my lips and I wandered through the Basin, my head hung low and my ears were flicked back. Why was my life so painful? So full of distrust and hate?

I stopped and looked around. The sun was almost gone beyond the horizon, and the wind was almost non-moving. Rather calm, actually. Quite the opposite of the feelings that whirled around inside me.
I needed to know if my father was here. I needed to see if he still was the same bastard as before.

I raised my head, my horn pointing towards the darkening sky, and called out.
"Father! It's Delinne - the mare who thinks you're an asshole. Face your daughter or you'll prove that you're just a coward."
Those words would made him come - definitely - and I would see if he really had come back or if it had been an illusion of danger.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Can this be outplayed after Delinne have come to the Basin again and maybe seen Treand around? Destry won't be around, she's in a safe place that only Delinne knows about and the companion isn't recieved yet.
It's a challenge for respect, the number of posts will be 4 each and a closing defense for the first poster who will be me. 800 words max, magic is not allowed.
EDIT: This is my start-post, you'll be allowed to make one too. Then the 4 posts begin. You're also allowed to make an attack in your start-post.
word count: 418
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Treand Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
TREAND

I had been grazing, back and forth, lips shifting over to separate the grass from soil, at ease, and on occasion, my tail would shift and hiss over my ebony flanks. Despite the numerous numbers of unicorns, and attractive mares, I enjoyed being alone. This society was remarkably different from any I had belonged- overlorded- before. The effects of the golden idiot's magic had worn off, at roughly a week later, a fact I greeted with silent relief. For many hours my lungs had continued to burn, to flutter weakly, spiked with pain and then become shallow, hardly inhaling enough oxygen for my head to understand how things worked.

Very rarely was I a patient soul, or a caring one- normally, it took one thing to get me straight. Pure, simple force. The groan of colliding bodies and the crack of horns ramming, fencing against one another; the wicked, muffled thumps of hooves hitting hide. But I sensed that any outspokenness about my sexism, however poorly hid, may not be greeted well by the horses here. Much to my shock, mares were treated with respect, as if they actually mattered. In fact, a mare was leader of the herd. I had yet to meet her, and I was quite curious to how she had risen to such a position. Some sort of affair and backstabbing murder, I thought was most likely, but eh- if that was so she would've likely been overthrown long before now.

I moved lazily forward, enjoying the peace of wet snow and damp grass. No flies here! Damn nice that was too. Fucking flies were everywhere, except in this mild cold. It suited me just fine and nice. Nearing dark, I was heading back towards the warmth of the caverns, hooves muffled on the grass, meandering through the hotsprings, basking in the vaporous warmth.

It was to my surprise I heard a voice. Not a voice, Delinne's voice. Father! It's Delinne - the mare who thinks you're an asshole. Face your daughter or you'll prove that you're just a coward I stiffened, muscles locking under my obsidian coat. My audits pricked, I slowly turned on my haunches. The little bitch was here of all places? Never had I thought that vaguely familiar scent was her. Fucking whore! Abandoner, Dixtrod outcast, the spawn of the deserting gods.

I found her quicker than I anticipated, awaiting my response. In cold silence I stared at her, red eyes simmering with a quiet fury hidden underneath layers of heartlessness. For a long minute I wait, and then I growl; "Remember your training, slut who lies with the pegasus? Where's your ugly offspring? Do you really wish to fight me? I snort, lowering my head. "Come, whore, fight with me."

WC: 459

Ina, you can't actually restrict challenges to no magic or companions. But I don't mind not using magic :3

Image by Ina

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Darkness was almost here now and I couldn't see him yet. Maybe he was a coward after all? Just as I was about to snort and turn around, I saw a figure come toward me. Red eyes were glowing with hate and I let a smile curl my lips. Father. He had come after all.
"Remember your training, slut who lies with the pegasus? Where's your ugly offspring? Do you really wish to fight me? Come, whore, fight with me."
The smile disappeared as I flicked back my ears. He was the same asshole as before. I lower my head and let a small growl out.
"I've left the pegasus for various reasons, Treand. And my daughter is safe from you, asshole." I knew that I would piss him off by calling him by the name instead of calling him father, but to hell with that.

"You didn't seem to mind the fucking stallions in your herd when they fucking raped me!" With those words, I sought his red eyes and lunged forward, face lowered to the ground as i approached his right side. The long dagger upon my brow sought purchase upon the flesh at his neck and shoulder as I threw myself into the attack to make sure that if it landed true, there would be no mistake that I had been there.
While I was near him, I swung my head upward in hope to rip his skin apart and down again to hopefully land a bite on his right, black shoulder. I hated him, I truly hated this bastard for a father with my whole heart.

And I always had.

After my attack who I hoped had been successful, I backed away and glared at him with dark blue pools filled with hate and sorrow. I wanted this, but at the same time I regretted calling him here. Why was he in Helovia? What business did he have here?
"Why are you here? Couldn't you have stayed in Dixtrod where you fucking belong?" My voice was filled with hate and the venomous words almost hurt my own ears. I was glad that Destry wasn't here, because Treand would've tried to kill her.
My beautiful daughter...

"I hate you," I whispered quietly, practically murmured and glared at the stallion. He had hurt me more than he maybe realized and I hated him. I wished that he had never arrived here, that I had never laid her eyes upon him ever again.
Even though I did not want to look at him, I glared. I observed every single movement this stallion made, for I knew how he used to fight.

No surprise attacks here.

"Blah blah blah."

attack: Lungs forward and tries to stab him in the neck/shoulder, tries to bite his shoulder.
defense: Backs away to about a neck-length away.

ooc: Sorry x)
word count: 446
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Since Treand is back UFA, this challenge is void.