Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

As Ophelia's cloven steps moved south, the beautiful stone sparkling in her long, pale tresses, Tinek remained behind. The moon was still wide and beautiful over head, and he felt too alive in this snow and frost to follow her into war - just yet. Sometimes he got irritated that his bond mate refused to stop and enjoy the moments that existed on for her, for them. She had a sense of duty and responsibility that she placed on her own shoulders, and Tinek was still unable to help carry that weight. The pressure was intense, and often, he just wanted to shove it all away so that she could be free.

Even though she did not remember him when the Sun God had taken away her memories, Tinek had been excited to see his bond mate smile. He would trade his own happiness for another moment where she was simply relaxed, calm and happy. The young dragon sighed a white puff of clouds and then rolled in the air, trying to find anyone to come join his bond mate in her fight. Though the idea of battle, especially against friends, did not sit well in his mind, he understood the necessity.

Eventually, a familiar white and dark spotted figure appeared in the distance, and he hovered for a moment. Tinek realized that this stallion had been injured before, and Ophelia had wanted to help. Oh, and he was the one with the stuck up owl. The young dragon snorted a little and then flew his direction, landing rather gracefully in the snow in front of the tall, powerful beast with the hairy hooves. Tinek was frustrated at his inability to communicate.

Why can they not speak, dragon? Bah!

Charades it is then. Tinek pointed in the direction of Ophelia, bounding in the snow a few steps out. Then, he turned back to the pale stallion and nodded his horned head in her direction. Come. Come.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
I'm sorry I messed up. <3 I'll just have him be late and join the sideline party.

He'd been out for a stroll, as usual — seeing Mauja stride around the tundra outside of his home was no uncommon sight. In fact, now that summer had come, he often preferred to wander the Steppe with its cool winds and snow. The Basin was a haven, a place for life, and he suspected it lay upon underground hot springs as no permafrost held the earth in thrall. Lush tundra grasses grew in their vale, but unless a gale blew, funneled through the valley, the air was stagnant and the sun merciless. It did not burn, for the air was too moist, but it heated his sensitive skin up, warming his body to a point where it was outright uncomfortable. Bred for the harsh life in an arctic environment, Mauja easily lapped up heat, but he was reluctant to let it evaporate. Not by choice, but by design, and slave to his body he fled out on the Steppe where the wind soothed him and kept his temperature in check.

How deep the snow truly lay he had no idea, but only where the isthmus connected them to the rest of Helovia did the spare grasses reveal themselves in late summer. With Irma up in the sky, hunting for lemmings on the slopes of the south-facing mountains he was alone, just relaxing, in the cool moonlight. During the days, the sun melted the topmost layer of snow, but at night it froze again, forming a thick, hard crust. Normally Mauja returned home as darkness fell, but tonight he had remained out, alone with his thoughts. He didn't feel worried, though, or burdened. Perhaps it was just the light state of mind he was enjoying, wishing to stay in, and not have life catch up to him when he went home again?

Something silver fluttered out of the sky and brought him to a halt as it landed upon the snows, peering up at him. His 'brows went up as his heart skipped a beat, before thundering into motion — it was Tinek! Bringing his blue eyes up he cast about, looking for Ophelia, but the pale horizon was unbroken. Was she in danger? Was she hurt? Flicking his gaze down, he thought the dragon seemed eager, not hysterical, and when it had his attention it bounded along a few steps, clearly wanting him to follow. Glancing once over his shoulder, at the mountain fortress of the Basin, he then shrugged, and set out after the little silver dragon, wondering what Ophelia wanted with him.

Do you want to continue it past this, or just leave it? It doesn't really feel like it'd make sense to keep posting as he kind of.. missed her.. xD
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here