Fera • i just need a little company

Fera Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 7322200554_021b416e1e_b.jpg]

Indy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Restlessness drove Indy from the comfortable familiarity of the Foothills he called home with his family to the more unknown Threshold. He and his mate and their youngest daughter had passed through when they had first entered Helovia. It seemed like a lifetime had passed since then. So many things had taken place in such a short amount of time. He'd met one of his grandfoals, found out that his other daughter was still alive, watched as his mate rose to a position of power and, thus himself. Then his youngest daughter became pregnant for a stallion he knew nothing of. The protective father in him wanted to find the stallion responsible and thrash him within an inch of his life after scolding his irresponsible daughter, but he had stepped back and remained silent. In a peaceful herd it would not bode well for him to lose his temper.

He grazed in peaceful silence as he contemplated it all, but was drawn from his musing by a young voice. His head lifted and he turned his head toward the young one, his ears tilting toward her. "Hello." he replied in turn to the young girl. "You stand within the Threshold of Helovia, young one. Should you continue onward you will find yourself in a land of beauty." Unless she ventured into Helovia's lesser lands. "I am Indy, the Chief of the Foothills herd." He dipped his head and offered the girl a kind smile. "There are other herds, The Dragon's Throat and the World's Edge. From what I've heard the Edge is only allows unicorns to live in their ranks and the Dragon's Throat is ... not at peace." His head tilted slightly. "With that being said I would like to offer you a place within the Foothills."