the Rift

Assassination and fascination [open]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

Proud. Yes, that was how I felt. I had great hope for us, The Assassin's and I knew they would do well and that we would soon be on the road to success. I couldn't wait to show the world what was in store for them because if they believed that we were just going to prance around giving empty threats then they were so, so wrong. No threat is empty from me. I will happily gut a leader or a foal without showing mercy for them, and that doesn't exclude those who once followed me and have turned and betrayed me. In fact, they would be murdered very, very soon after the departure from us. Even those who left with a reason they would be brutally threatened.

Unfair? Maybe. But then, life isn't fair anyway.

Coldness nipped and bit at my skin as I strode out of the cave I had sheltered in though the night that had seemed to drag on forever and ever. I wasn't able to sleep for most of the night for plans were running round my head at full speed and the excitement of being a leader had finally caught up with me. It was a serious job but I knew I was capable of it. Had I not been born to a great Assassin and been thought to be the only one who could kill her? (Which was why I was here now). I may never know who truly killed my mother but I know one thing...if I ever did find out then I would strip the animal's skin right of his bones, bit by bit. The more painful, the merrier. For me anyway.

The bleak landscape stretched out before me. It wasn't very interesting, as I had always thought but it was truly perfect for us. No one would expect to find Assassins here. I prick my ears forward and my deep blue orbs look round with a pleased look. Sleet like snow had started to fall lightly although each flake was slobbered with water which would quiet often fall with a splat. My dark coat was now coated with a thin layer of wet snow but I didn't mind, this was home and with a proud whinny, I let it be known.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Awkward movements carried the filly here. Her sore muscles ached as they rebelled against moving yet again. The near 2 year old was steamed at her so-called leader. Her blue horns changed to a violent, yet majestic, shade of royal blue. She moved through the snow. Her hooves sinking a little with every step, but she liked the sound of the snow crunching under her wait. Weird snow had fallen, but not overly strange for the unicorn. Coated with a thin shield of water, each snow drop landed softly on her warm back tho melt into the water that beaded her coat. Cleanliness of the flakes scrubbed Demetrie clean as she walked. White on white, she would've been nearly invisible, but her blue horns and blazed welcomed others to see her.

The radiant fire ball spotted the mare. Ignita. An aura of anger washed over the adolescent and she walked straight up to the mare. Her ears slanted back, then folded completely flat. Her tail swished back and forth slightly as aggravation twitched her legs and crinkled her nose. The fire cracker let out an impatient snort and waited for an explanation. Explain to her why she had raided her mission, explain why was to hire so many spies, and explain why she was doing this all. Demetrie would eventually spar with them, but making a bet. You win we all stay, I win you leave. She'd do it to. No doubt she would challenge members. This leader needed to explain herself, and rather quickly. Demetrie had heard through the birds and the cracks that some had betrayed her, but can't those horses stay in the low ranks? Them or her. Ignita needed to swipe clean her act before she lost the foal, and Demetrie knew well that Ignita needed her and her young face in this group.

This mare is 'Hakuna matata' sick. Well she'll have to choose rather quickly because it'd be easy to leave her." Her thoughts swiveled as she stood there. Ears folded, horn dark, and wet. Like an oiled pig, she'd leave. No one could get there hands on her, because she was much to hard to break.

OOC: Demetrie wants answers xDD
Hakuna matata means no worries, and if it really doesn't and I was wrong.. we'll pretend :P

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

I may not have spotted the foal directly but when the foal has two blue horns that spiral up quiet clearly the foal cannot be missed. And by the looks of it, it wasn't the happiest of foals. Understandable maybe but soon after she had gone of to the edge I had a better plan. Her slick ears are plastered to the back of the foal's creamy neck and he tail flicks in the air. I make no such movement though. Instead I stand in a neutral position, ears up (not partically forward or back) and my tail hanging freely down my legs, my vivid blue orbs watch the foal. Her snort tell's me that she wanted answers.

"Demetrie," My voice is kind and friendly. "You'r looking for a explanation perhaps?" I sigh deeply, losing eye contact with the filly for a second I think of the best way to tell her that I had changed my tactics but truthly it really wasn't that hard to know what to say. I rarely had to think about how to use my mouth anyway. "I know I had sent you to the edge to do your own work but I had a slight rethink of my plan and decided that the edge wasn't where I wanted you to be at the moment." My voice quietens, becoming more dangerous.

"The plan is new. Fresh. The edge obviously wouldn't let us stay there, or you even for a few days so what not join those who hate them? The ex-edge? I planned to go there soon, very, very soon and speak to there leader about my plans. I had a feeling sooner or later they would take revenge on the edge, being the group of Unicorns they were. I am sure they would want to know that others were plotting on the Edge.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits