the Rift

Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open

Rosie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Flared nostrils. Whipping tassel. Wings making shadows. Her figure cutting through the air. The devil flew gently, making harsh shadows across the trees. Flying was much easier than walking for her. Updrifts keeping her aloft in the cool air. The crescent moon flying higher into the sky. The moon outlining her hued purple wings. Monochromatic eyes scanning the area for some life.

I came from some vast region and this place seems fucking empty. Only a few wimpy birds, and the occasional hawk. Perhaps this isn't the place for me. Well then again, where the fuck am I going to go? My fucking father and stupid sister are alive, but my mom just had to get burnt, didn't she? This fucking place is to quiet to invade.

She sped up as fibers shook from the growing speed that accumulated every moment. Pitch black mane flew backwards. She turned sharply with precise accuracy, and a delicate touch, which only happened in flight. Evil cursing throughout her veins. The constant roof of trees broke and she flew through it landing on her four legs as her leonine tail hit her hocks. Enormous wing folded neatly against her silken body. Solid hooves walked forward now, she was irritable and would leave soon if no one came. She wasn't a flirt and doesn't require much socialization, but at least someone to tell her the name of this fucking place.

OOC: A little short...

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
I moved, my masculine black body shifting in the forest. I had hidden myself away for quiet a while, and it had been a month since my foal was born still. I still wept for it, lying cold in the soft and hot ground of the Heart. That would be it’s resting place, and while I was on my own, I have felt that someone was watching me. I feel like I should run away and hide, to hide my shame, to hide my pain. I simply walk out in the open, for I’m not one to run from something like this.

My mare like emotions take me, and I’m crying all the time, not wanting to eat, having trouble sleeping. Angora is out of my mind, and I only linger in my misery. The Loki I was then was selfish and self-loathing, and only thought of himself. I feel better now, but I know I must find Angora. I can’t leaver her alone any more than I already have, and it seems that these emotions have made me weaker all together.

The forest surrounded me like a green blanket, wrapping my ebony body tight in it’s grip. I stumble along, unsure of where to go. I see another horse in front of me, a pegasus. Her words are a jumble to me, and my heart can’t take anything with sadness in it. So I don’t hear her words at all. The pegasus is a mare, and although my heart’s not in it, I feel the need to put my charm into action.

“Hello there, are you new to this land? I’m Loki.”

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Rosie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The mares ears pinned as she heard his voice. Maybe she could have fun with him. He seemed gullible. She softened her pinned ears and let them flick forward. She opened her wings all the way. They touched the bottom part of the leaves of the tall trees. A highlight of white from the suns rays dripping around her wings. Black and dark. With one swoosh, she had flown above all the trees. Time for her to see what this stallion was really about. She flew low above the trees. She circled him twice the flew to the ground. She easily landed. Long legs carried her bode easily. In a few steps she had managed to stand next to him. The final suns rays settled behind the trees. The moon high. Her wings starting to hue purple. It was a dark dark purple. Cold and eerie. This fae was cryptic and evil. She taunted and harassed. She was darkness that all light feared. Would this stag fear her? Or was he stupid enough to enjoy her company.

"Do I look new? Isn't this where new people come?" With a retorted chuckled she glanced at him with monochromatic eyes. His green pupil-less orbs fascinated her. He was gold. One of her eyes was gold, but what about those horns? Smooth looking. They were pointed at the tip. She cocked him a 'Can you think before speaking?' type of smirk. "I am Rosie." She said it with an iron rock hard voice. Nothing he could make fun of. Well he could, but he'd get cow kicked hard. "You have anything to say?" She tossed her head slightly. Her silken smooth forelock dancing with her head. It fell perfectly back into position. Her tasseled tail swayed softly. Leonine tail for a pegasus was strange, but she really didn't give a fuck. Her mom was a unicorn and her father was pegasus. Wings from her sire. Tail from her dam. Nothing really strange... Why she was solid ebonite was still unanswered. She speaks nothing of her history and Loki would be stupid if he asked her.