the Rift

I Who Have Nothing [Desdemona, Thor, OPEN]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
DUCHANAR
If every living thing dies alone,
what am I doing here?

The black stallion with the skull face trotted around the Worlds Edge. So this was his new home eh? It was quite to his liking, although he still wasn't to fond of the idea of having a family still, it was turning to possibly be a nice change from his normal life of blood and gore. He had recently met a mare named Desdemona. She was a pretty little thing hed give her that. And if it had not been for Thor, she probably never would have followed the evil little bastard anywhere. If Thor had not shown up, who would have know what Duch would have done. But alas, Thor did. And showed him some ways of recruiting other horses. Sure it would always be a challenge for this poor fellow. But hey, at least he was making an effort? Right?

He let out a sigh as he awaited her. He wasn't to sure if Mirage would see this mare as being brought home by Duch or by Thor. Considering the stallion kind of up and left because he was afraid of his intentions? He figured the credit should like to the kinder larger stallion. HE shook his head slightly, his white mane falling into his equally white face. His icy orbs scanned the land in search for either of the two, Thor, Or Des. He also knew Mirage might show up, and how he was regretting to see that moment. Most would be excited to see their fearless leader, but not Duch. He hated the fact he was considered "under her rule" but he would not do anything to defy her, even if he didn't like the thought of being told what to do.

The stallion paced himself back and forth knowing Thor and Des should be arriving soon. He let out a soft snort and he thought to himself. C'mon Duch, what is your damn problem, you should run, and leave this place... but no... something kept him here. Something held him to this land.

Speaking | Thinking | Doing

Notes;; Sorry its so dang short :/
Words;; 338
Tag;; Desdemona, Thor

Credits;;
Image; indigodeep.deviantart.com | Table; Frostie

Desdemona Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Coming from the Threshold; Des wondered a bit over Thor's words about the invasion that was taking place; if anything she did well in times of war; mostly request of assassinations were what were called upon. But for now she put that aside as she trotted along easily keeping up with the skull faced stallion, if anything the stallion looked troubled by something yet what she couldn't quite put her hoof on. But alas she put that aside for now, having a feeling she was going to meet more then just these two; surely a lead would show up or someone below them perhaps - whatever they preference she would memories both names and faces for use later on. During their travel from the Threshold to here, to what Thor called the 'Words' Edge' an odd name for a place but it seemed to fit. With the cliffs she had seen on the way here, it just seemed that; the Edge of the World. Snorting slightly she shook her head as she glanced back at Thor; she had noted before he looked weary and somewhat in a hurry to get home, no doubt he would retire here shortly not that she blamed him. Far from it, whatever his job maybe let alone with it being late during that night night he was obviously worn out from the days event's whatever they maybe.

Before stepping out of the forest she saw Duch pacing; he was either nervous or in a hurry about something. "Patients doesn't seem to be your strong suit, Duch." A soft remark as she stood off to his left side a few paces away. Those Amethyst eyes taking in her surroundings; awaiting for whoever els resided here to make them selves known this late night or perhaps just to pay a visit to a pair of two new potential members? Or was it just her? Desdemona didn't know then again she readily new all she could do was wait and see. That was what she did, but the big question was now; what would become of her here?

Occ:// Little shorter then I wanted it xD, sorry. // Duch has left the thread; due to computer problems.

"Speech"
Walk
Thought.

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
The Threshold was a place that I was not reluctant to wish farewell, in fact the sight of it thinning around the seams made my step quicken. When I had crossed over its borders in record time, I looked back at my little armada. I had never believed that it would take so much to convince a single mare to return to the Edge with me but as it turns out, some of them required special attention. The idea made a tender smile part my lips as we continued home in relative silence but it wasn’t as easy a silence as I had expected. I hadn’t much to say to either creature due to my rampant thoughts but soon I found that I’d been left with no choice- Duch looked like he was about to pace himself into a coma and the poor lady was shamelessly trying to understand his queer tendencies.

Don’t mind him, he’ll come around with some time. He’s about as new to the Edge as you darling. I proffered the stallion a playful grin as we worked our way towards the Edge; I could already see the mists dancing along the path through the wilds and I could only imagine what the Edge would look like at this time of night. The moon hung high above us and allowed her guiding light to illuminate our ascent and it made me quite happy to assume her allegiance was true. One day I would find a way to gain her audience, that Goddess of the Moon. But until then, I would serve her quietly from the Edge. It was a peaceful night to travel and even though I wasn’t sure what could be said I didn’t want it to go sour with the awkward silence that had engulfed our trio. “I do hope that you find the Edge to your liking Desdemona.

Looking forward again, the Edge was looming large and proud before us. As I had assumed the mists were thick here and inviting as I thought of the comforts they would provide in lulling me to sleep. Moving past the borders I led the pair down along a shifting gully where we would find a soft gurgling stream and plenty to drink after sustaining such a journey. Once I had bent to lap at the water’s edge I turned back toward the two with a quirky smile. “Welcome home.
OOC| NOT my best work here... Hope that whole setting works for you guys.