the Rift

You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Regal, profound, and delicate. Her akhal-teke form supports those things, yet she had yet to see her prisoner. It would not do with the golden girl if Arah was even the slightest bit prettier. Loki would jump right on that, and that would be miserable. Angora had yet to see Arah's youthful glow. She had yet to see the mare's frosty white bode. She had yet two see two antlers wrapped in a lux beige shade. Arah had yet to see Angora's personality, and appearance.

Angora's nimble and lithe bode easily swung and turned it's way into the basin. Hiding behind a new object every once and a while, Angora snuck farther and farther into the basin. She saw no Arah. All she saw were horns. Horns here, horns there, and beards, and beards. Were unicorns really this hideous? They had lion tails and beards? Angora snickered at the thought of this beauty and a beard.

Angora had been clever, if these unicorns were as stupid and imperialist as she thought they would, the had a plan for her no horn. Eh, they probably weren't that stupid. Still, Angora and her stealth ridden frame caravaned the scenery, quiet, yet deadly. How was she suppose to take Arah? She could smuggle her across... Why was this so fucking hard?

Angora, lately, had been stranger. She had been oblivious to obvious facts, but then pulled out the so well hidden things. How was this? How was Angora doing this? She didn't have magic for this. She only had magic for seducing, and why the fuck would she use this on the deer she stocked?

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Returning from visiting a friend, her smooth white body out in the open, no protection from friends or others. There were others around yes, but she was a little off to the side, hiding from their peeping eyes. Hoping to avoid conversation, after the exhausting day, her primary goal at the moment was to get a break from everyone around her. She was grateful for the sleep in she'd had earlier that day, at least if someone did find her she was at the top of her game. Although she wasn't the the type of mare that could long run distances, she was fast and had speed on her side but she always slowed down. She sighed, her eyes looking over at the distance she still had to travel to reach her den. She was in her own little world, thinking about the current threats on the basin and how she was trying to balance her job as Phantom along with her personal life. She really needed to wake up to her soundings, but once she had sunk so far into her thoughts, her awareness was turned inwards.
Perhaps if she had not been so deep in thought, a slight frown creasing her brow, she would have noticed the tell tale signs of the Basin being unsettled with a intruder.

She did glance up at the unfamiliar scent, which was something. Her well trained eyes sought out the mare, whom did not belong to the Basin. She spotted the bay coat, eyes studying the mare. What was her purpose here? She paused in her steps, mind also paused thinking about her worries and was now thinking about the impostor. Had it been a unicorn, she would have approached without worry. However the mare's unfamiliar scent worried her. She still spoke out, trying to grab the hornless one's attention. "Welcome to The Basin." She took a single step closer, moving her back leg. "My name is Arah, can I be of assistance?"

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; 10/03/2013 - one week; 17/03/2013. Not a good post, just wanted to get one up so the start down until her escape could happen.
Words; 331
Tag; Angora

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
The prey was sought, but the brave thing walks up to me. "Thank you darling." I answered quickly not caring to look at the scenery or think about it. So this is the one she sought? Arah? She wasn't that pretty, and I could easily tear her down piece by piece. "Some stallion, by the name of Loki.." Why had I chosen Loki? I liked him, if this mare blabbed about him; she'd get kicked, hard. "...Had heard of you and he would like to meet you. He thinks that you sound like a respectable mare that needs a prince, he said he needed a princess." I wasn't sure if she'd fall for it or not, but I didn't mind, but my muscles tensed and got ready to lunge for her if she didn't buy it. "Darling, don't keep him waiting. He's a handsome one." She cocked the mare a soft smile. Their gold and white coats contrasted. I had been civil and just wanted to lure the figure to the boundary of the Basin. I was bi, but I would never go for such trash. This wasn’t cliché, nor was this stupid. I had my reasons for stealing this mare. I wouldn’t make this mare suffer, well at least not right after I got her… Why was this band racist? They seemed to be the type to be sexist. Not sure why, but they did. I had become prosperous here at Helovia. I had successfully sought a mare, and I am stealing her. I had fallen... no I hadn’t. I can’t b in love. Just some stupid faze. I have met some well-known stallions, such as, Tolio, and Midas. I had welcomed Arrane to this place, by seduction, and that was fun. What was I bound to do next?

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

"Thank you darling." What the heck was she thanking Arah for? She could feel a wall going up, not that she had trusted the mare, but something seemed off. "Some stallion, by the name of Loki.." Arah waited quietly through the pause. "...Had heard of you and he would like to meet you. He thinks that you sound like a respectable mare that needs a prince, he said he needed a princess." She resitaned a snort. God, did she look stupid? "Darling, don't keep him waiting. He's a handsome one." The hornless mare cocked Arah a soft smile, which caused a fit of giggles. Arah couldn't help herself. She began laughing in the mare's face.

"Darling," She replied, chocking back her tears of hilarity. "Do I look as stupid as you?" She boldy stared straight into the other mares eyes. "What are you really here? Why are you seeking me?" Her eyes were narrowed and this time she wanted a serious answer. She had a feeling that she was in trouble, but for the sake of finding out what the other mare really wanted, she would play along. "This is my home, I don't...rather, won't just up and leave it for no good reason."

Her eyes now glanced around the basin that she blended so well with. Hopefully, this mare would just bugger off and leave her alone. The fact that Arah appeared to be her reason for being here, freaked her out. She didn't want any trouble, she couldn't fight. She'd never battled before, not even for practise. She was indeed defenceless. Maybe a warrior or someone would hear the conversation and she would be saved.

The hornless one did not belong in the basin, surely she knew this. If another had seen her, she would have been sent on her way. Why hadn't Arah done just that? She felt a flutter of frustration mixed with anxiety in the chest.

She had to get things done and see people. She honestly did not have time for this mare and her games. "Give up the game mare." She spoke with venom now. "Tell me why you're here or get the hell out of the basin."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; low on muse :/
Words; 323
Tag; Angora

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽