the Rift

How Deep Is Your Love? (Cherie)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

I walk with my black heels in the soft earth. I walk for her, to find my love. She must have wandered from the red sands of home, for I’ve been looking for her and I cannot find her. It’s strange how quickly everything happened, and I wonder to myself quietly if this is all wrong. But how can it be? Maybe some things are meant to happen within a moment’s notice, and it’s all within your reach finally, after all the pain you’ve suffered.

I feel as if I’m at a stand still; my world is in the twilight, my soul torn half way between peace and chaos. I’ve been searching for shelter in this dreary world of acid rain and poison fog, some place where I can breath easy and without worrying if it’s my last. I can see in the distance, a sun either setting on this land, or one coming up, but I’m not sure which it is yet. I follow her scent, taking me through woods and past a large lake. I am wondering what is going to happen when I catch up to her.

Red velvet in the distance, and I think is it Cherie. I quicken my pace; trying to catch up to my new mate. There is something back those black eyes that I want to see again, feel the softness of her skin on mine…I just want to be near and with her all at once. Lovely features caress my face, and I whisper her name.

“Cherie.”

OCC: Sorry, I know it's really short. This is before Cherie gave birth to Aiko

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598