the Rift

If only there were less devils [Open]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was back home. Back where I belonged, the Basin. I had already attend the Plague meeting, by chance, but I had attended and made my mark. That counted for something I suppose, even if I was later then the others. My golden eyes scan the land, critically at first but then, rather quickly, the land grew on me. You would expect a herd land to be warm and welcoming but this place was not, it was the opposite, unwelcoming and bleak. Just how I liked it and the perfect home for the racists. But I must say, It could do with some heads to decorate the place.

The coldness pecked at me, like crows pecking at the dead, but the cold pecking was soon being replaced with warmth as the sun rolled up from behind mountains. I halted, looking up at the mountains, thinking how beautiful this land really was when you really took notice of it. Caves lined rocky walls and I was sure that, if you entered one, you would be swallowed up by the darkness quickly. Thin tree's were scattered round the land, each thin branch lightly covered in frost. As the sun topples the mountain in front (quiet a way in front) a ray escapes from behind it and shines directly onto me at which point I rear. I was back, as Corporal of the Basin, and I was ready to see what Helovia now had to offer me.

My hoofs land with a thud on the ground as the sun rays keep escaping from behind the mountain, spreading warmth on the Basin and I turn, snorting. I had come back knowing that I had a home to come back to, as well as a position at my home and in the Plague and this time I would not be leaving. I would be here for good. My eyes pierce the land around, searching for others to tell me what's what around here and the other lands.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission.