the Rift

the threads of fate have been strung; a life lost and a life gained

Alvilda Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Vicer, Pirates, Open

I was blowing up like a blow fish. Any bigger and I would burst, or, so I feared. My stomach was large and bulky, making me walk awkwardly. I was lugging this extra weight around, and I wanted it to go away. Now. It seemed that on this very day, my wish would come true.

Hauling me and my over-bloated stomach around the beach was difficult, the salty smell calmed me but I was still a bit panicky. I mean, come on, I didn't know what was inside of me. All I knew was that I was fat. I swear, I was bigger than a whale! Snorting, I shake my head as I walk along the shore, the salty breeze throwing my black locks about. Breathing in the air, I enjoyed the silent moment. But it all came crashing down.

Pain.

Pure pain.

It came in a sudden and violent wave, and I stumble to the side. My stomach, it hurt. Hurt so bad I swear I screamed so loud anyone in Davy Jones' locker would hear me. I wail as another violent wave washes over me. I can feel something beginning to trickle down my thigh. Glancing back, I see blood. Gasping for air, I tumble down. I-I'm... pregnant!? Shock and pain collided, and I felt like fish food at that very moment. How.... how....?! Flicking my brown ears back, I collapse in a heap on the sandy shore. Writhing in pain, I look at my leg and my rear. A good amount of crimson blood was spilling out from under my tail. Crying out in horror, I felt the waves of pain return. And they kept coming.

And coming.

And then, it all stopped. Sighing, I crane my neck. This... was this right? The small thing the lay splayed by my rump was smaller than the average new born foal. Thinking about the times I had seen foaling, I recall that there was one mare who had given birth to a sickly little colt. He was born early, and his mother called it,"premature birth". Staring at the small, red lump I instantly know that the child is early. Wailing, I feel my heartache. Or was that my stomach? Tears began to run down my cheeks, and my legs shake as I try to get a closer look at the baby. With her legs still tangled up around the placenta, I begin to clean her up. The taste of blood was salty, almost like the sea. But, there was also a coppery taste to it. Snorting, I force myself to keep cleaning. Soon enough the newborn child is clean, and I make sure I had seen correct. A filly. I-I had a filly. I was a mother. A mother. Happy tears well up in my eyes, and I bump my velveteen muzzle against my child's shoulder. Small white spots line her shoulder, a few white spots speckled the wings the she kept close to her.

I lay there for a while, unaware that I was still bleeding. It wasn't until I tried to stand up that I realized how weak I was. My legs shook, and my head throbbed. I felt... tired. So... tired. My lids feel as heavy as ever, but I force myself to keep them open away. Pressing my coal black muzzle against her pale chestnut shoulder, I try to wake her. A small, pathetic cough escapes her small lips. Frowning, I begin to whisper, "My darling Amara... wake up." But... she continues to wheeze and cough. She stops when I begin to sing, my voice nothing but a gentle coo. "Darling child, lift your closed eyelids, look at this bright new world. See where you belong, see the mother that loves you so. See the sea that washes away the sand. Open your eyes. Open them, my dear child." Closing my lips, I brush my muzzle against her forehead. Closing my amber eyes, I inhale. I had nudged the child closer to my stomach, but, my tail flicked and a loud splash rang through the air. Looking at it, I see a medium sized puddle forming. The sand draws the dark crimson liquid in like hungry wolves devouring flesh. Was... was it mine? Staring in horror, I glance at my baby. My innards seemed to twist around at the sight of blood. Especially my blood.

Would... would I die? I had heard of mares dying because they lost too much blood during birth. With a sort of horrified expression on my face, I stumble forward and half drag myself, half walk towards the water. I feel my forelegs give way, and go flying into the water. A loud splash echoes through the beach, and my eyes seem to dull. Blood seeps out from under my black tail and it pools up in the water. "SOME ONE, HELP MEEE!" I scream, cringing in pain. I wasn't going to live. I could tell, the way I bled, the way the waves seemed to pull me forward. The waves, they wanted my body. I could tell they wanted it. They wanted to throw it into their depths, let it roll in some corral, let the flesh disintegrate to reveal pristine white bones. Crying at the images, I turn to the small chestnut lump. "JUST MOVE!" I scream at the lump, crying more and more. A small chest rose slowly, but nothing moved. Weeping, I mumble and mumble, on and on about life. About love. About children, about everything. My brain, it... it needed blood. And right now, my mind was shutting down. My organs were shutting down. Everything. It was leaving me tired and wary, emotional and hurt. "Vicer... where are you?" Tears streamed down my face, falling into the salty water. I'm there, kneeling on my forelegs. My hind quarters stuck in the air awkwardly, and my forelegs dipped down and scraped against the rocks and sand. Crying endlessly, I wanted to melt away.

Wanted to this all to be over. I wanted to live. To live....

[[ ;-; I'm soooo saaaaadddd D: Alvilda will live for like, another post. D: On a happy note, 1084 words :o]]

Vicer Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(I don't think I can match that D:)

Vicer had spent most of his time in a happy haze, prancing around the beach like a lovestruck foal. He didn't care who saw him. He had seen Alvilda's swollen belly. He had gently nuzzled it, feeling a miniscule movement once that made him want to sprout wings of his own and join her in a celebratory dance in the sky. Nothing could go wrong.

He was walking down the beach, still wrapped up in thoughts of foals and his mate's beautiful face, when he heard the scream. He stopped where he was, ears pricked. That had sounded like Alvilda. A cold lump of worry lodged itself in his gut as he pounded down the beach, daggers churning up sand behind him as he willed his body to go faster. As he galloped, a stray gust of wind brought a scent he knew all too well drifting by his nostrils. He shook his head and snorted, never breaking his stride. Blood. He smelled blood. Alvilda's? It seemed like he couldn't run fast enough. More wails reached his ears, prompting him to send an answering whinny into the air, praying that it wasn't Alvilda he was hearing.

As the dark form came into view, his fears were confirmed. It was Alvilda. The stench of blood hung around her like a cloud. He heard his named called weakly. "Alvilda, I'm here! I'm here!" he shouted, sprinting the final distance between them. Eyes widening in horror, he surveyed the scene. He had never seen a birth, and even he knew that there was far too much blood. There was a small lump near her rear, a lump that breathed slowly. The metallic chestnut coat. The white speckles. It was undeniable. They had a child. But why was there so much blood?

He backed away, then reared up, sending a desperate shout across the beach. "Corsair! Cosette! Anyone!" Someone had to know what to do. Someone had to be able to save his Alvy. He dropped back down to the ground, rushing to her again. Vicer bent his neck over Alvilda's, holding her in an equine embrace. "It's going to be fine. Everything's going to be fine." He was blabbering now, his panic getting the best of him. Like a scared child, he felt that if he wished it hard enough, she would be okay. His eyes strayed to the filly again. Even covered in birth fluid, she was beautiful in her father's eyes. "What's her name?" he asked softly.

Alvilda Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Life.

Blood.

Pain.

Heartache.

These feelings inside of me, this feeling... I... felt so tired. So... tired. My head began to drop, my nostrils dipping into the water. Inhaling, I get water in my lungs. Coughing and coughing, I stumble backwards. Some... one.... I wanted to cry out. Wanted someone to come. To help me. To save me from death's grip. "V-Vice..... Vicer......?" A chestnut figure appears, blurred. Blinking, I inhale the scent. Blood. All I could get was blood. Fear looped my innards this way and that, wrapped my stomach around a few times and shoved my heart into my throat. Vicer... he was here, to save me? His scent grew stronger, and I could here his voice. "Vicer!" I wail, standing up and turning to him. Thud. In a flash I'm laying on my side, my hind legs and tail still in the water. Blood was still coming... the blood. Oh gods, there as so much of it. All of the blood, so much.... Shutting my eyes, I feel the tears begin to stream out again. Warmth spreads over me, and I open my amber eyes to see Vicer.

"I-I don't know what happened. I-There's... so much of it. The blood. So much of it." I whisper to Vicer, pain coursing through my body. Everything hurt... my legs, where were my legs?! "My legs.. they're... I can't feel my legs. VICER..... my legs!" Panicking, I struggle to move them. "Vicer... MY LEGS! I can't feel my legs. My legs....." The tears come in steady streams, and I'm waling and screaming and thrashing about, trying to move my legs. My lips quivered, and I reached out, brushing my muzzle again Vicer's forehead just before he rears up. He screams, trying to call for the other pirates. "I... Vicer... legs... can't... feel... my legs..." Tears are coming down in a heavy stream, moistening the sand below me. The blood kept coming and coming. It never ended.

Vicer leans down, embracing me. He tells me everything's going to be fine. But... he knows it's not. I can see it in his eyes. He's worried, he knows I'm going to die. "Vicer.... don't leave me.... don't leave her. Don't leave her..." I cry, resting my head against Vicer's shoulder. "Her... name...?" Pausing, my black lips are trembling, my entire body is trembling. "Amara. Her name, her name is Amara." My words are soft, and my amber eyes drift to the messy little child. "Vicer... it's so cold. Why is it... so... cold? Vicer... I-I think I'm dying... I'm dying." I mumble on... repeating the words several times. I didn't want to die. I wanted to live, wanted to see my daughter grow up.

My legs were tangled together, and slowly I began to lose the feeling in my sides. "Vicer.... h-help me.... help. I don't want to go. Don't make me go. I don't want to go. Please... don't make me go. Vicer... I don't want to go!" I wail, my ears slowly going numb. "Hearing... sight... blurry... can't hear.... Vicer... I DON'T WANT TO GO!" I scream out, burrowing my head into Vicer's red mane. I'm... so... tired. My throat hurts. Everything is going numb. Legs... gone... ears... going numb... vision.. blurry. Mustering all of my remaining strength together, I look at the blood and then at Amara. "My... our... daughter.... Vicer... protect her. Keep... her... safe... please..." My hear rate slowed, and everything was suddenly silent. I could still see... I just couldn't hear.

So... this is what my last moments would feel like. Silence, tranquility... sighing slowly, I press my head against Vicer's warm shoulder. I didn't want to die though, I wanted to stay here with Vicer and Amara. I wanted to live... I open my mouth in a soundless wail, feeling sick. "Hearing.. sick.... can't... hear... ocean..." My lips close slowly, and my eyes begin to close. "Don't want to leave.... I-I...." Breathing in, I speak my last few words. "I love you."

And then... A bright light gleamed down into my eyes. Following the light, I see my mother... my father. They smiled, spreading their wings and flying towards the light. I followed, and everything went black.

My life faded away... and...

My life ended....

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

My world was warm, comforting. I never felt empty, never felt tired. The only problem was things were getting tighter as I grew. At first, I was able to stretch my small limbs in the bubble I called home. But as time went by, I grew to big. But I could still stretch my legs, and the small, feathery appendages that grew from my back. It was always dim where I was, and all I did was stay there in a crumpled little ball, constantly eating. After quite a while, I could hear muffled voices and noises.

It was one day that I was forced out. Forced out of my lovely home and forced through a tunnel that winded this way and that. I wanted to stay in here, stay in this warm liquid and sleep and eat. I was squeezed out and thrown into a new world.

Cold air seeped all around me, and I was barely able to move I was so cold. Curling up tighter, I try to stay as close as I could to the warmth radiating from the nearest body. The body was what I assumed to be my mother, but I hadn't bothered to open my eyes yet to look. I liked the darkness, it was soothing for me. Yawning, I dare to open my eyes. The things I see are a little confusing, at first the world is nothing but a blur of colors. Reds, browns, blues, yellows, these colors are all smashed together as I stare.

A strange smell hits my nostrils and I gag. My momma's warmth moves away, and a loud splash rings through the air. Screaming, crying, more splashing. Pounding sounds come closer, and rumbling voices reach my small ears. Turning my head slowly, I see a figure the same color as me. But, the figure is larger, and smells familiar. Whining like a dog, I try to reach something warm. I was too cold. I felt emptiness within me, a pain in my abdomen. Loud shouts and screams come from where mother is. Tilting my head to the side, I reach out with my nose. The screams are constant, coming from mother. Opening my mouth, I try to speak. Silent words come from my lips, and I give a slight wail.

As my vision cleared up, I was able to make out two shapes, a reddish one and a brown and black one. I watch as the red shape embraced mother. Mother kept crying and wailing and thrashing about. My small, dark lips curl into a frown, and my eyes shift to the red horse. That must be daddy. Staring at them, I watch as mommy falls limp, her head crashing into the sand. "Mommmeeeeeeeeeee." I cry out, my first word. Water started leaking from my eyes, and the water dropped from my cheeks onto the sand. "Wakeeeee. Uuuuup." I slowly rise, my body weak and my abdomen growled. Was... was there a monster inside of me? A little scared, I throw myself back to the ground. "Hurt." Sharp little specks dig into my skin, making me itch. Squealing, I raise my hind quarters and try to stand.

I was standing! Overjoyed, I attempt to do a happy dance before coughing and tumbling back down to the ground. I try several more times before I'm able to stand without toppling over. My long legs are awkward to stand on, and trying to walk is difficult. I struggle to walk over to daddy and mommy, my legs wobbling like mad. "Daddeeeeeee." I trip over one of mommy's legs, and fall right beside her. "Mommeeeeee. Wakeeeeee... uuuuup" Bumping my muzzle against her's, I realize how cold it is. I didn't understand death, nor what happened to my mother. Crying, I bump my nose against my daddy's leg. I let out a pathetic wail, water running from my amber eyes.

"Talk talk talk."

Image Credits

Corsair Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Corsair's dark mouth continued to snap around the hocks of the wild panther who had slipped onto the Pirate's beach from the spectral marsh. Sweat glazed the bay's coat, starting to tire from the work he had done trying to get the thing back where it belonged. He would hate it it if his sweet, sweet Cosette was to pay the price for his mistake of not driving out the panther. Though he had, and that was not a thought the Captain would have to worry about now.

With a final growl, the panther leapt back in the direction of it's home, bleeding on it's leg from a bite Corsair had given him. The Captain watched the large cat leave, watching it with a fierce blue gaze. His head was held high in a triumphant manner, though it wasn't the first time he had driven out an unwanted predator and he doubted it would be the last.

Seconds after Corsair had finished driving the panther out of the endless blue, he heard his name. How odd. The bay turned his head around, slightly cocked in confusion. It was a strained cry for help, that was sure. Not long after, Cosette's name was called as well. He knew then it was a Pirate in the band who needed his help. Corsiar started forward at a trot before moving into a canter in the direction of the call. What did those rascals want now?

Vicer. It was Vicer who had called for the Captain and his faithful lass who never strayed far from his side. Corsair neared the scene, about to spit out a spiteful remark about how he had been in the middle of something and this better be important when he saw the lifeless body of Alvilda and a little foal by her side. And blood. A lot of blood.

Corsair put his head down, sniffing at the stained sand before turning to gaze at the lassie who had birthed a foal, but hadn't made it to see her child grow up. Regret filled the Captain as he looked over the mare, for he hadn't known her as well as he should have.

The Captain's muzzle moved to Vicer's shoulder. "I'm sorry for ye loss. If ye need any help with ye daughter, Cosette an' myself are here for ye," Corsair almost whispered before removing his muzzle from Vicer's side and leaning his head down to get a better look at the filly. She would make a good pirate one day, that was for sure. But for now, the filly was terribly weak and young. A bit too young to be coming from the womb.

A feeling of dread crawled over Corsair as he realized she would need to be able to feed very soon. No other mare in the band was pregnant or had been pregnant and had any milk left over. That would be another battle for Vicer to figure out, he presumed. Corsair would always be there for his Pirates, but he couldn't spend every second of the day hunting for food for a filly who probably wasn't going to last the night. He might send a couple of the mares to find a mare who was able to feed the filly, for they would be better at getting what they wanted, but only if Vicer asked him to.

Corsair smiled the filly reassuringly, wanting to wipe the tears from her eyes, but knew that was another job for Vicer. "Hello there little lass," Corsair spoke with an unfamiliar gentle tone, his eyes displaying the same emotion. The poor filly, doomed to grow up without a mother. At least the rest of the Pirates would always, always be there for her. That's what being a Pirate meant, you don't leave behind your crew.

"talk talk talk"

[Image: 50f03b5b5d58d]

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Cosette was wondering the beaches doing her rounds, as she seemed to be doing more these days. She felt the need to protect her new herd, and when she heard Corsairs name followed by hers she knew something was wrong. The long legs of the mare stretched out as her large body glided over the sand.

Reaching full speed she headed toward the voice of what sounded like Vicer. What on earth could be wrong? Had something gone wrong with Alvilda pregnancy? Was the baby hurt. Cosette hurried herself over there. And her herself knowing that her and Corsair would be having a child soon scared her.

She grew closer to the scene as she saw Alvilda lying there motionless. She stopped suddenly not wanting to get any closer. The foals cries for her mother filled Cosettes cranium. Her stomach dropped. She looked at her love Corsair who seemed to be comforting Vicer.

Her steps were slow as she grew near, regretting to see what she already knew to be the truth. Alvilda had died during birth. But she gave birth so soon? And the foal, was so small. Cosette walked aver to Corsair and nuzzled his neck before turning to Vicer.

Vicer, I am sorry for ye loss love, and as Corsair has stated, We both are here for you. she paused for a moment before starting again. I recently found out that me and Corsair will be expecting as well. If you need, another, can ye say, surrogate mother for the poor little lass, dont be shy to ask She said giving him a small smile. She wasnt to sure if she could take care of this foal for she had barely started producing milk, and it might now be enough to feed the more lassy.

OOC: Sorry Bry for rushing this on you haha Dark asked if cosette could nurse Amara <33

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Vicer Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The chestnut watched in horror as Alvilda failed to stand, the blood still flowing. Her cries of panic and fear terrified him more than anything ever had. He sank to his own knees, bending his neck over hers again in a fiercer embrace as if he could simply hold her together through force of will. The scent of blood stained the air in an invisible cloud. He couldn't speak. He could only hold her, eyes shut and already beginning to sting with tears. The place where her muzzle had touched him seemed to burn. He did this. It was his fault. If he had never gotten her pregnant, she would have been okay.

Her pitiful pleas for him to stay finally roused Vicer from his stupor of horror. "I'm here." he tried to assure her, "I won't leave you. And I won't leave her." Amara. Their daughter. He would never leave her. Even now, the filly was stumbling to her dam's side, first words already making their hesitant way forth. He would have been amazed as her precociousness if the situation hadn't been so dire. He continued to hug Alvilda against him, chest pressed against her shoulder, feeling her heart begin to flutter weakly. As much as he wanted, prayed, for her to be okay, he knew deep down she wouldn't be seeing the next day.

Alvilda began to scream again, lapsing into hysterics as her body began to shut down. He pressed himself to her side, trying to share some of his warmth with her. His mate was dying, and he couldn't do anything to help her. All he could do was try and lend a pitiful amount of support as she passed. No matter how much he willed it otherwise, her body was growing cold. She begged him not to let her leave. "I don't want you to go." he mumbled, throat clenching. "Please don't." And for the first time in his life, Vicer began to cry. He could feel her slipping away little by little. Her final words graced his ears, a final breath escaped her lips, and then nothing.

The beach was silent for a heartbeat. And then,
"Alvilda?"
"Alvilda??"
"ALVILDA!!!"

The chestnut's body shook, and his head craned upwards to release a feral, wordless scream. The sound rang down the beach, a sound of pure grief and rage and sorrow and regret all rolled into one heart-rending cry. He continued to scream, bellow his anger at the mockingly beautiful sky, the waves that lapped hungrily at Alvilda's hooves, the sun that watched impassively from afar. With a high keen, his screech died away, leaving him slumped over her, sobbing quietly. He didn't register the approach of Corsair and Cosette. His touch caused him to jolt up, eyes manic and rage-filled, breathing hard. He looked at Corsair without seeing him, his mind still filled with blood and screams and a mare that begged him not to leave. Amara's plaintive cry finally brought him back to sanity, and he looked down at the filly who nudged up against his leg. "Mommy's not coming back." he said quietly, choking up.When Cosette spoke, he seemed to hear the two adults again, and nodded shakily at her offer of a surrogate. "That...would be nice. Thank you. Thank you both." He hoped that their birthing day wouldn't be as tragic. A squawk from above drew his attention. Seagulls were circling, the scent of blood drawing them. "Go away!" he screamed at them, mind slipping again. He wanted to guard her body until the end of time. But he had to guard their daughter too. He knew he would have to relinquish her to the elements eventually. He dreaded the thought.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

Everything happened quickly, daddy screaming after mommy went into the sand, and then crying. I prop myself up, leaning against my daddy's red coat and wailing with him. He leaned over mommy and cried and cried. I rested my small head on her cheek, my tears moistening her brown fur. "Mommmeeeeeee." I continue to cry out, my eyes still watering. Why wasn't she moving? Was she sleeping? Looking at her sides and then at daddy's, I notice her sides aren't moving. Was she breathing? Do you need to breathe? "Mommmeeeeee... don' leaveeeeeee!" My squeaky voice rings out with my daddy's sobs as two horses come galloping towards us.

The bay stallion came first. He looked like mommy but he had blue eyes and white stuff near his legs. Staring at him with water in my eyes, I wail. "She... she don' comeeeee!" I place my head deep into mommy's black hair, water running out of my eyes. I liked mommy's smell, it was soothing. But her body was cold. I didn't like the cold. Words come from the bay stallions' mouth. I squeak, afraid of the large stallion whom I didn't know. Burying my head into my mommy's limp wing I try to hide. "Strangeeeeee." I whisper, peeking out from under the brown feathers a few times.

The rumbling in my abdomen continued, and I squeal in surprise. "Monsterrrrrr! Daddeeeee! Monsteerrrrrr!" Another mare was there now, standing beside the bay stallion. She was looking at me, and I shrink away. All these new faces, all in one day. My head hurt, and I place my head back on my mommy's cheek. Daddy screams at the birds that begin circling overhead. One of them dares to swoop down and peck at mommy's back. Shrieking at the bird, I begin to scream with daddy. "Go way! Dun want youuu!" I watch as they swarm overhead, swooping down and grabbing at mommy. "Hurrtinnggg! They hurtinggg her!!" I scream, my small ears flicked back. Small holes in mommy seemed to appear wherever the birds pecked, their beaks digging into her body. "Stopppp! Hurting her!! Daddeeeee!" I try to stand up again, throwing myself at the birds. As I land on the sand they all fly away making loud noises. I crawl back to daddy, scared and hurt. My chest hurt, it hurt a lot. And my belly hurt too. "Belly... hurtttttt...." I mumble to my daddy, looking at hm with pleading eyes. I wanted mommy back. I wanted my tummy to stop hurting.

I wanted to be happy.

[[< / 3]]

"Talk talk talk."

Image Credits

Corsair Posts: N/A
Unregistered

The footsteps of another were approaching. Corsair smiled a little as the new horse neared, closing his eyes for a mere seconds as she touched his neck with an undying hint of affection in her move. It was none other than his precious Cosette. He was relived that she had come, for her presence made him feel a little stronger, a little calmer in times of chaos like the one at hand.

He listened intently as Cosette talked, her voice soothing his nerves and shock of losing Alvilda. "I recently found out that me and Corsair will be expecting as well. If you need, another, can ye say, surrogate mother for the poor little lass, dont be shy to ask." Wait. What?!

Cosette was really pregnant. Cosette was really pregnant?! So they had had one night of dirty little antics, he wasn't expecting this would happen! All the dangers...What if his perfect little lassie ended up like Alvilda?! No. Corsair quickly started to pray she wasn't expecting. Of course he wanted a child, but he wanted Cosette to stay by his side more.

Corsair flicked an ear back at Cosette, giving her a look that said, 'We'll talk about that later.' Too shocked to actually speak, he gave a small smile to Vicer as he nodded his agreement. If Cosette was going to be having their child, she might as well feed another child that didn't have access to the food it needed.

"Talk talk talk talk."

Corsair</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits