the Rift

» tongue tied [loki]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
The star spangled mare stands alone, wings draping next to her and the ends resting against the ground. They are not held high, but limp. Her head is not held high and confident, but low and handing, ears flicked back. Her tail is intertwined with her hind legs and brushing the ground, the ends curling slightly. She is worn out. She is tired. Her eyes are closed, pale eyelashes brushing her cheeks as she breaths deeply. Irrydae has stood her before, alone, and no one had greeted her. She was almost sure no one would greet her now. A slight disappointment, but she was happy to finally be alone with just her thoughts. The heat of the flames in the night blaze against her purple and chocolate pelt, and she is tempted to lower herself to the ground to sleep. Her mane is hanging limply against her neck, there was no breeze to cause the trendils to move.

The job of a Storyteller was more difficult then she perceived. She is tired, and wants to sleep, but her mind is to erect with ideas and thoughts to settle down for those few hours when everything seemed perfect. She flicks her tail lazily, slapping her sides before it settles between her legs again. her ears flicker slightly, though the only sounds that reach her ears are the crackle and pop from the flames and the distant chirp of a cricket. It was serene, beautiful, the silence was nice. Aurora Borealis drifted from her wings, as did sparkling star dust, swirling up into the air before fading, though it was an on-going stream.

Her hooves seem to be covered in a deep, gold dust and they hold her up sturdily. A yawn escapes her as she opens her eyes and pulls her head up, tossing her head slowly as to stretch it. Her golden pools wander to the flames, to the pit. Has anyone fallen in before? She stands upon the very edge, less than a foot from falling into what seemed to be never-ending hold of flame and death. One could, if silent, sneak up on her and easily push her to her funeral. She shivered slightly at the thought, and her ears and more aware of the sounds around her, swiveling like a satellite dish. She remains silent, and lids close over her eyes once again, and everything falls limp again- her wings, her head, her tail- in fatigue. She just wants to sleep, but she is wide awake.

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Blackness strode across the oasis in the sky, fluttering to keep him afloat. He didn’t know what to do with him. He seemed to find himself awkward these days, unsure, like he was a yearling. What that what he was, just a yearling in disguise? He felt immature, and maybe he was. Thor had spoken of him like one, and that had hurt, clawed him deep. He could never explain to him how it had hurt him to see it, and he would never understand the true meaning of his words. But there was more to life than a dead family, he knew.

The Heart. It was always a comfort to him in times of sourness, and where is stillborn child was cremated. He still misses that child, and there is something lingering in his heart about them. They were a fallen angel, one that he will never get to see take the fall from the solid clouds around him. Prone to crying already, a single tear from his bright green eye for that child, and it falls to Earth, sinking into the soil. That is what is left for his child, and he looks up, looking at the face of it, saying he loves them and whispering that he will always love them.

I will join you someday, remember that. Someday, you won’t be alone, my lost angel.

He lands, taking his time, and flowing down like a leaf. Black hooves sink into ashy black ground, and it is just then that he notices the sleepy mare. She is beautiful, is his first thought, and he moves next to her, simply curious. She is purple in places, with marks that look like stardust along her wings. He tries not to scare her as he nudges her gently, and softly speaking.

“Excuse me miss, are you tired? Perhaps next to a giant fire pit isn’t the best place to start napping, hm?”

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Aztec
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
Sleep comes, but only briefly, before she is awoken. 'Excuse me miss, are you tired? Perhaps next to a giant fire pit isn’t the best place to start napping, hm?' Her eyes do not snap open, but only slowly, annoyed by the disturbance. She turns her head to the black pegasus, eyes sleepy though still twinkling slightly. She tosses her forelock back, blinking long purple and white lashes as she tries to grasp the words he just said. How did she forget? She squints her eyes for a second before it floods back to her. "Yes, I can see how it's dangerous. You could have easily pushed me in. Not my smartest decision." Irrydae says quietly, ears flickering back and forth, listening to the crackle of the flames and basking in the radiated heat. She pulls her wings in, before pushing them out and watching the stardust glitter as it falls slowly around her legs. A small smile spreads across her face. "I'm just... overwhelmed. Exhausted, I guess." Technically, it wasn't just napping. It was night, and she wanted to rest, but she also wanted to talk to this new stranger- he perplexed her. She scanned his dark, muscled body quickly before her golden eyes looked back into his.

She didn't know what else to say, she was tongue tied, at a loss for words. She should probably introduce herself. She nods to herself, a small yawn escaping her. "I'm Irrydae, Storyteller of the Foothills." She says this proudly- she is proud. She loved her rank, it was perfect. She was still in disbelief that the God of the Earth had chosen her for the job, and she appreciated it. "What are you doing out so late, this night?" Irrydae returns her attention to the stag, giving him a small smile as she glittered just as the stars above.

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

She awakes, almost as if the life she is living now it a dream. She looks almost wearily, or annoyed rather, at me, trying to wake up from her short but heavy slumber. Her eyes slowly open, and they are beautiful, almost seeing to be made of starlight. I look at her now, her wings covered in the same essence, and I am almost taken back. Breathless. Her words make me breath, and it comes out as a large gasp, for a couldn't remember for a moment how to get oxygen back into my large lungs. Pushed her in? What a silly, yet dangerous thought. He pondered it for a moment, and he knew he wouldn't, or couldn't, take the life of a sleeping opponent. Perhaps that was just the warrior inside him, the one that his father had beat into him since he was five months old. He remembered now, long and boring codes of honor, and some stuck to him, deep in his mind, but he couldn't remember them. He looked at her now, still in thought. She was a mare after all, and he wouldn't dare injure the fragile being that was, in his mind, a mare. A soft chuckle squeezed itself from pursed lips, his green eyes lighting up at the opportunity to talk to her.

"Me? Push you in? I wouldn't dare even touch such a beautiful mare without her dearest permission. I am a stallion of chivalry, and that would be against my codes. And why is it you are exhausted? How did you even come to be here if you are so tired? A home should be where you are, not here in the middle of Helovia. Unless you have no home? If not, I can offer my company, to keep you safe throughout the night. Oh...the Foothills? I've never been there, how it is? Storyteller sounds something of importance, so you must be. Please, come talk to me over here, away from the burning and harsh fires that come out of our beloved earth. It looks beautiful, but it could kill you easily, without regret or emotion. I will answer your question when you are safe."

@[Irrydae]

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Aztec
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3